I Know What You Want

Story Info
Suzie plays on Cam for her biggest fan.
783 words
4.18
41.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,283 Followers

Author's Note: This story is submitted as an entry in the 750-Word Story Event. Please keep that in mind if you wonder why the story isn't longer or more developed!

*

The panties were always the last to go.

SuzieKitten_99 sat on her bed, completely naked but for the skimpy pink briefs dotted with red hearts. With one hand she tugged on its waistband. With the other she pecked a message on a keyboard.

> I know what you want.

She knew. Every single one of the men and women watching her-- 6,342 of them, according to the number on the screen -- wanted her to strip off her little panties and show the treasure underneath: her bare pussy, its sweet, pink folds opened up for their lusty, eager eyes. They'd been watching her on cam for the last hour, and now it was time for the climax.

In hundreds of rooms around the world, lube was being applied and cocks and clits were being rubbed in anticipation of the end of SuzieKitten's show.

She had to hurry it up. She had to study for a quiz in her marketing class the next day. SuzieKItten took her college classes seriously and she wanted to get an 'A' in that one.

She spoke directly to the camera now:

"Are you sure you want to see more?"

The responses flooded the screen. Arousal and satisfaction engulfed her body. She'd been stripping on cam for a year now, but that feeling never got old -- the exhibitionist thrill of knowing that her perky, nude, 19-year-old figure gave pleasure to so many people around the world.

There was one response she yearned to see more than the others. She didn't have to wait long.

PenguinKing:

< You know I do, Kitten. Show it all.

PenguinKing was her biggest, most favorite fan. Although she treasured all her fans, she treasured him above the others.

Now she would strip off her panties and finish her show. Finish for him.

First, she turned away, pert butt to the camera, and slowly, slowly pulled the panties down over her cheeks past the start of her crack.

Before going further, she flipped over, on her back, lean legs up and pointed at the ceiling. She watched the image of herself on the large screen under the camera. The cute bare cleft of her sex came slowly into view as the panties traveled up her legs. Up, up, up.

She had to bend her knees to grab the briefs and pull them off her toes.

Nude at last, she flung her legs wide.

Her pussy lay bare to the world, now. But not just her pussy: a slender, curved purple rod poked out from between her folds.

Her legs didn't have time to fully extend when the waves of ecstasy hit her.

All over Earth, her fans tapped keys on their computers, paying money to transmit the signal to the vibrator inside her. The more money, the harder the signal.

With so many fans, pleasure came in wave after wave after wave.

One hand rubbed furiously over her clit. The other splayed against the bedcover, steadying her body against the spasms that shook her in response to the vibrator signals.

The buzzing inside her grew stronger. Her fans were competitive, trying to outdo one another.

Eyes glazed with pleasure, she still managed to look at the screen.

She knew one fan would deliver the final blow. Him.

She shouted with animal joy at the computer screen, to her fans. To Him. Her hand rubbed her clit the whole time.

"Make me come! Make me come! I want to be your slut kitten!"

His message popped up.

< Here it comes. Ready, Kitten?

"Yes!" she cried.

The wand shook violently inside her, sending waves of unbearable bliss throughout her body.

She squirted when she came. Sometimes she didn't, but this time she squirted, body shaking, legs flailing. Her limbs quivered for minutes longer.

She waited until her body grew still.

She waved goodbye to the screen and ended the show.

She sat, patiently.

The door to her bedroom opened. A tall figure loomed.

Suzie wasn't startled. She expected him. A big smile burst over her face, and she spread her legs wide for her visitor.

"I know what you want -"

She paused.

"Daddy."

He walked into her room, to her bed: her biggest, most favorite fan. Daddy. He was naked, and his thick, still-hard cock glistened with a creamy coat of cum.

"That's right, SuzieKitten. Daddy's made a big mess of himself, and he needs his baby girl to clean it up."

Suzie got to work. She had a quiz to study for.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,283 Followers