I Learned My Lesson Well Ch. 01

Story Info
Fiancé pays the price for cumming without her permission.
2.5k words
3.92
101.1k
28
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers

My wife and I have a wonderful relationship, so much in love, and so much in common. It was a love that defied all loves before it. Our sex life was good with lots of playing, kinky fun and good old fashion oral sex.

Having had radiation treatment for prostate cancer, I was left with erection problems. I could never get hard enough to enter her. I could usually give her an orgasm with my tongue or fingers. She would occasionally make me cum with her hand, mouth or Magic Wand Vibrator. I always felt a little guilty not being able to give her full penetration.

Let me say at this point, I am a mixture of dominate/submissive. I like to be in charge and feel comfortable giving orders. I also love to fantasize about being a cuckold sissy. I have been addicted to porn most of my life and masturbate 2-3 times a day. I am what you might call a real "Wanker", which all leads up my problem. By coming so often, there is not much left for my wife, which she needs.

To solve this problem, we first tried a lockable cock cage. There were problems because I could seem to slip out of it. Then I came up with an idea. It was kind of a compromise. I agreed to not cum when I watched porn and she could decide if, and when I could cum, in other words, she would have complete control of my orgasms.

I further agreed that if I came, even by accident, I would confess to her and she would then have the right to cuckold me for real, as she seemed fit. A condition I would soon come to regret.

The idea of the reality of her being fucked by someone else frightened the hell out of me. What if she fell in love with her new lover? What if I lost her forever? Unthinkable. I would just have to control my orgasms.

I did pretty well for about two weeks. Then it happened. I was watching a streaming clip of a wife who was cuckolding her wimp husband with three beautiful black studs all possessing huge cocks. She was looking right on camera like she was talking to the wanker watching her video. It made it seem like you were the cuckold in the room with her.

She was bathed in black men's cum; it was dripping from her pussy, ass and mouth. She was smiling at the camera saying, "OK my sweet little sissy, you have a job to do. Get busy and lick up all this cum and be sure not to miss a drop. Maybe eating real a man's cum will make you more of a man, but I doubt it, start sucking slave."

It was too much. The actress looked so much like my wife and it fit my fantasy perfectly. Seeing her so satisfied and dominant, teasing and humiliating me was too much for me to bear, after two weeks of not coming and even though I pulled to Magic Wand away immediately, it was too late. Gobs of stored up semen erupted from my cock and soaked my underwear.

"Oh my god!" I thought to myself. "What have I done? I have broken our agreement. I won't tell her. No, I have never lied to my wife and I won't start now. Maybe she will forgive me, just this once. After all, it was an accident. She is a forgiving and merciful person. She'll give me another chance. I tell her after she gets home tonight."

That evening, like most evenings, my wife was in a loving, sexy mood. I was able to make her cum three times. All the better for me, she will be satisfied. I was wrong. My wife not only needs to take, but to give, to feel fulfilled. She immediately wanted to suck my cock. For the past two weeks, without cuming, my penis was easily aroused. Unfortunately, due to today's mishap, it was slow to respond, even to her expert sucking, and my guilt. She said she "wanted to make me cum tonight."

I was panic stricken. At first I told her I was not feeling well and was too tired. She didn't buy it.

She said, "For two weeks now you have been begging me to let you cum. Now you're too tired? OK tell me what happened?"

I told her about my accident today and how sorry I was.

She was furious. She told me how selfish and careless I was. I had broken the agreement.

I begged her to forgive me and give me another chance.

She told me if she forgave me now, it would make our agreement seem like a joke. It would make any future agreements look like paper lions. No, I would have to pay for my mistake if we were to have any trust between us.

I knew she was right. I had brought this upon myself. I would have to live with the consequences. I asked her who and when this cuckolding might occur.

She merely smiled and said, "Wait for it, wait for it." Nothing much happened over the next month. I was beginning to think that maybe all was forgotten and forgiven but then one Saturday morning she said, "I have a date tonight, you can help prepare me. Pick out something real sexy, Ron likes his women dressed real slutty. Never mind bra and panties, they will only slow things down. I want to give him full access to my toys."

"Ron?" I asked, "our Ron, Ron from the ad, Ron?"

"That's right" she replied with on smirk on her face. "You know how I like black men with blue eyes. We have been emailing each other all month and met for coffee two days ago. He's very nice, and so handsome. Even better looking than his photo. He's taking me dining and dancing tonight, somewhere on the coast, overlooking the ocean. Isn't that romantic?"

My heart sank. "Please, please, please don't do this darling. I swear it will never happen again!" I promise.

"Now listen, you need to man-up to this and quit whining like a little wimp. You created this whole situation. Deal with it, besides, isn't this one of your favorite fantasies, me being fucked by a black stud, right? My only question is, do I go to his place, or bring him here to rub your nose in it, so to speak. No, not this time, I think we should be alone the first time. We don't need a sissy wimp, whining away while we fuck. Too distracting, although it would be fun to watch you suffer, knowing that you are responsible for this whole thing, maybe next time."

"Next time? Next time? "I shouted, "You mean you are already thinking about next time? I only came once! "

"I know" she countered, "but you never know how a girl's going to react to a situation like this. It's so, so intimate, you know what I mean. Besides, you know what they say, once you go black....."

"Oh please baby!" I begged, "Give me another chance, it won't happen again, I swear it!"

"Too late darling, you blew it, to coin a phrase." she replied.

I could feel they tears welling up in my eyes. What a fool I was. My wife was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I let my own selfish needs come between us.

"Now," she said, "help me prepare. First I want you to shave my cunt. Ron likes his women clean shaven. Then a full body massage and you can do my toenails, on your knees of course."

"Yes dear" I replied. I had resigned myself. I was going to be cuckolded and there was nothing I could do about it, and I was going to help the love of my live look beautiful for another man! What a fool I was.

"You looked fantastic!" I said as she immerged from the bedroom. She was wearing black silk stockings, five inch high heels, black lace garter belt and a low cut slinky black dress that showed her cleavage and legs. She was wearing makeup which gave her kind of a classy, slutty look. The phone rang.

"Hello Darling!" she said, "Yes, I'm already and very excited. What? Are my panties wet? No, I'm not wearing any, but the inside of my thighs are..., the wimp? Yes, he knows all about it. He was crying just like a little girl. You're out in front? I'll be right down."

She looked at me, naked in my cock cage, wearing a pair of her panties. She walked over to me, cupped my balls, smiled and said, "Be a good little sissy while I'm away and don't wait up, I may not be back until Sunday. You might clean up a little around here; it will help you take your mind off things. I'd give you a kiss, but I don't want to smear my lipstick...yet." Then she turned a left.

I was miserable. I couldn't stop thinking about her, in his arms, dancing, rubbing up against him, kissing him, and feeling his hard cock, through his pants, pressing up against her. After a few hours the phone rang.

The voicemail said, "Hello cucky, the evening is magical! We have been dancing and I feel so hot. He has rented a penthouse suite at the hotel, overlooking the ocean. We are going there now. Have you been thinking about us?" Click.

Sleep was impossible. Too many nasty pictures running thru my mind. Not a word from her all night. Then, in the early morning, the phone rings again.

"Hi sissy, this is Ron. Your lovely wife just went to the bathroom to clean up a little. She doesn't know I am calling you. Thought I'd leave the phone off the hook so you could hear what's going on. Here she comes, check this out..."

"Hi baby, how's my girl?" he chanted.

"Wonderful. You are the greatest. I have never been fucked so long, hard and deep. I love your cock!" She exclaimed.

"Better than your husband's?" He asked.

"There's no comparison. His little penis can't even penetrate me. "She laughed.

"So tell me baby, how'd you like it up your ass?" He inquired.

"Well, it hurt at first, but then, if felt wonderful, you really know how to please a lady." She cooed

"You mean I'm the best?" He stated in a load voice, making sure I would hear.

"Oh yeah honey, I could get real use to that cock, and being your black cock slut." She replied.

"Well bitch, I'm only a phone call away, anytime you need it long, hard and deep. I even have some friends that would love to fuck a beautiful black cock slut like you. "He said.

"I'll keep that in mind, I'll put you on speed dial." She laughed.

"Are you ready to go back to the sissy wimp?" He asked.

"Not yet, I need some more fucking and a black cum breakfast." She sweetly responded.

"Well here it is baby, you sure like to suck cock, don't you?" He asked knowing I was hearing every word.

"Especially when it's big and hard like yours." She giggled.

"Oh yeah, suck it slut, that's right, take it deep down that pretty throat." He moaned.

"Mmmmmfffff, oh it tastes so good, please cum in my mouth and then pull out and shoot all over my face." She begged.

"Anything you want baby." He laughed.

Click.

That bastard, he knew just what he was doing, driving me crazy. Have I lost my wife? Am I the world's biggest fool? The day seemed to go on forever. No phone calls. My god, were they still fucking? Damn. About 6pm I heard the front door open. She came into the bedroom. Her clothes were a mess, and her hair was all frazzled. She looked freshly fucked and tired. I started to ask her a thousand questions.

She told me to "shut up. ", undressed and fell into bed. I couldn't believe what he had done to her body. There were hickeys, bruises and love bites all over her breasts and body. Her cunt lips were red, swollen stretched out and puffy. Her butt cheeks were still bright red from being spanked. Written on her tits were the words, "Black Cock Only", with a marker pen. On her ass he wrote. "Black Cocks Welcome". She had dried cum all over her body and in her hair. She collapsed on the bed and was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

I just held her in my arms, grateful to have her home, but for how long? She slept for twelve hours straight, she said his name three or four times in her sleep which brought tears to my eyes.

When she finally woke up, she looked at me, gave me a wicked smile and said, "Well good morning my little sissy? How does it feel to be a real cuckold? Happy now, knowing your woman has been fucking and sucking her black stud for two days?"

"No", I said. "I feel awful! " "I have been such a fool to let another man have you; I only hope I haven't lost you, have I? I heard you both talking on the phone."

She told me she had seen the phone was off the hook and realized what he was up to, and just played along to teach me a lesson. "Lost me? Not yet cucky, but you better stick to our agreement. Ron wants me to be his fuck toy. He asked me to ditch the sissy and be his black-owned slut. He even offered to share me with his friends. It's tempting but I am willing to give you one more chance, but first there is something you need to do. To show me you love me and accept what I have done to you, I would like you to beg me to let you suck his cum out of my pussy. "

I didn't hesitate. "Please, please Darling, let me suck out his cum and soothe your ravished cunt. I love you so much and am glad you were so well fucked. I promise will never cum again without your permission. Please let me lick and suck you!"

"Very well my little sissy cuck and when you are through, I want you to call Ron and thank him for satisfying your women so completely and tell him how good his cum tastes. Remember, I did this for you and us and I love you more than any man in the world!" she explained.

"Thank you darling, I love you so much!" I replied. After licking, sucking and cleaning and kissing her from head to toe, I held her in my arms and cried grateful tears, thankful she was still mine. I had learned my lesson well.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers