I Left My Wife at The Bar

Story Info
Our sick kid needs to be picked up, but my wife’s having fun.
4k words
3.54
32.6k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like any other ordinary Friday night. My wife (Melanie) and I had just dropped our kid off at his friend's house for a sleepover, which meant that we had the night to ourselves. Knowing that there isn't a kid waiting for you at home, knowing that he's not going to interrupt you or, worse, hear you while you are pleasuring your wife...that's priceless in the parenting world.

My wife and I married in our late twenties, which meant that we each enjoyed our single days. What's better than the first flirtatious glance, the first moments of witty conversation, as you're trying to get in some hot girl's pants...

My wife had told me how much she missed that, the heady rush of being desired by someone new. The playful fun, the innuendo, the excitement...it's all so much fun, and there is just no way for that same level of fun to exist in a long-term marriage.

We have been married for nearly 15 years. It's hard to believe. My wife, Melanie, is even more gorgeous now than she was when we first started dating. She's a petite 5' 3", with a butt that just doesn't quit and perky B cup books. Everywhere she goes, heads turn as guys eye-fuck her. With her long blond hair, almond-shaped eyes, and frisky smile, she's the total package. I'm always proud to walk beside her, but I especially enjoy walking behind her...both for the great view of her bubbly ass as well as to watch how much every guy wishes she were with him.

I'm no slouch myself, at least in terms of fitness. I lift weights 6 days a week and my arms and chest show it. I've caught my fair share of girls checking me out, but none of them can compare to my hot little wife.

So, back to Friday night. We had a great dinner at Flemings, a premium tier steakhouse. My wife knows that I love it when she dresses up, so she had a tight, short black dress on that accentuated her curves and left little to the imagination. I think the valet guy nearly came in his pants when he opened the door for her!

After dinner, Melanie told me that she wanted to go dancing. I'm not much for dancing, but I do enjoy watching her. We headed to a little club that we hadn't been to in years. As we walked in, my wife had a firm grip on my hand and started bouncing on her feet as soon as we heard the music.

We went straight to the bar and I ordered us a couple of Ciroc and Sodas.

"Baby, I want to dance!" my wife said to me. How could I say no? She's just too damn cute to turn down. We danced for two songs, which mostly consisted of her grinding on me, rubbing her hands on my chest... and I of course groped her ass and kissed her repeatedly. Dancing makes my wife horny, and I love it when she gets wild.

As we headed off the dance floor to get refills, my phone started buzzing in my pocket. It was Dave, the dad of our kid's buddy, where our kid was spending the night. I waved to my wife and started to walk to the door so I could hear better. Melanie continued to the bar.

Dave basically told me what any parent doesn't want to hear: my kid was feeling sick and was asking to go home. Instant boner-deflater. I knew Melanie wouldn't be happy, either, because a sick kid is super needy.

I walked back into the club and scanned the bar for my wife. I didn't see her. Did she go to the bathroom, I wondered?

As I headed towards the bathrooms, I realized that Melanie was out on the dance floor. She was dancing with an older-looking guy; he had to be at least 55. I could tell that he worked out a lot too, and my wife is a sucker for big arms. Melanie was dancing very close to him and running her right hand up and down his big, tattooed arm. He had his left hand on the small of her back, holding her close as he tried to work his leg in-between hers.

"Damn!" I thought. My wife knows how much I like to show her off, how much I enjoy that other guys want what's mine. But with our sick kid waiting to be picked up, the night was going to come to a crashing halt.

Not wanting to interrupt her, I waited on the side of the dance floor for the song to end. Even when it ended, my wife and her new friend stood on the dance floor, talking closely and still touching each other. I felt a stirring in my groin.

Melanie laughed and put her hand on this guy's chest, jokingly swatting him away. She turned and saw me and her face brightened with a beautiful smile. She grabbed the guy's hand and pulled him over to edge of the dance floor with her.

"Baby! Where have you been?! I had to find a new dance partner." Melanie said.

"I can see that, love." I leaned in and kissed her, with my hand brushing her long blonde hair off her face.

"Meet Steve, baby. He wanted to keep me company, so we danced together."

"Hey Steve. Thanks for taking care of my girl." I said.

"Anytime, bro. She's an absolute pleasure." Steve looked at me, with a cocky glint in his eye as he shook my hand.

"I'm sure she is." I thought to myself. Steve excused himself to go to the restroom.

"What's the matter, baby?" Melanie asked me. "Are you mad at me for dancing with him?"

"Of course not," I replied. "You know how I love to show you off. And it looked like you were really hitting it off with him. For the record, my arms are bigger than his." I laughed, and so did Melanie. His arms were covered in tattoos, like sleeves, and I knew my wife loved that 'bad-boy' look.

"I know baby. But he is super sexy. I had fun dancing with him. And I thought about all your talk, about being a hotwife, and it just made it that much more fun."

"Did it?" I asked. Here was a dilemma. My wife had finally found someone in real life that she was turned on by. But with a sick kid waiting for us, our night was about to come to a very mundane end.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Bad news. That was Dave on the phone; Colin is sick and needs us to come get him."

"Oh no!" Melanie said. "My little guy..."

I could see the battle on my wife's face; she was out, having fun, and now she had to go back into mom-mode. As I noticed that Steve was walking back towards us, it hit me. I knew exactly what to do.

"You guys want to do a shot?" Steve asked.

My wife's first reaction was an enthusiastic "Yeah!" that had her bouncing in place. "Shoot! No! Our kid's sick; we have to leave." I could hear the disappointment in Melanie's voice; my wife loves Fireball shots, Grape Bombs, and Tequila.

"Actually," I said, "I need to leave. Why don't you stay here and have some fun? I'll come back for you later."

My wife looked at me; the question in her eye was obvious. Was I actually going to leave her at this bar, looking as sexy as she did? "Baby, are you sure?"

That was all I needed. I knew my wife wanted to stay. She didn't want her night to end. Neither did I. Why shouldn't she stay and have some fun, get drunk, flirt ... and get a little naughty. She's an amazing wife and an unbeatable mother. She earned it.

"Steve. Keep an eye on her. Don't let her have too many shots. I'll be back in a bit but keep her company." I said to him.

Steve looked like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. He couldn't believe his luck. "Absolutely, man. No worries; she'll be safe with me." he said.

My wife grabbed my arm, told Steve to get those shots and she would be right back. She walked me to the door, then turned and looked me very seriously in the eye. "Baby; are you sure?" she asked me.

"Listen, Mel. You've earned this, and more. You're already tipsy, you're having fun. Colin doesn't need both of us. Besides, you've made a new friend." I looked at her, inquiring and curious but not wanting to spoil anything by appearing jealous.

"I did, didn't I?" Melanie said with a mischievous smile. "Isn't he hot?!"

"You tell me," I replied. My wife moved closer to me, nearly pressing our bodies together. But her hand wandered down to my crotch, and she grabbed me, looking up into my eyes and smiling.

"Baby. Are you sure? If I don't come with you now, who knows what trouble I might get into?" Her hand was squeezing my dick through my pants.

"That's what I like to hear, baby. I mean it; have fun." There was a lump in my throat as I said this, but my dick was hard and I wasn't thinking straight.

Melanie kissed me, a long, strong kiss with full-on tongue. I could feel how worked up she was. I grabbed her ass before she pulled away.

"Just be careful, be smart. Keep me posted, ok?" I told her.

"Of course, baby. Don't be gone too long." Melanie made an exaggerated pouty face. "Love you!" She said.

"Love you too, babe." I replied. She kissed me again and then turned to head back to the bar. I could see Steve waiting at the end of the bar, watching us. "This fucking guy," I thought to myself, "Doesn't even know how lucky he is..."

I watched as my wife sauntered up to him and raised her arms in the air. She does like to party. She draped her arms around Steve's neck and hugged him. I noticed his hands ran down her side and nearly to her butt before he turned her to the bar and the shots that were waiting for them. My wife tapped her shot glass against his and they both took their shot. Nelly's "Hot in here" started to play and my wife excitedly jumped up and down and pulled Steve out on the dance floor. She loves that song!

I continued watching for the first minute or so. Melanie was in rare form, singing along as she pressed her body against Steve's. His leg was between hers, and I could see that she was grinding on him. At this point, his hands didn't' stop at her sides, but instead grabbed a double handful of her juicy ass. He pulled her in close to him, and I saw his lips move as he whispered something in her ear. She laughed, and pushed him back, but it was all playful and flirty. How far would she actually take this tonight?

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Dave, telling me that Colin was asking how much longer until we got him. As the reality of my suburban life came crashing down, I turned and walked out the door, texting Dave that I was on my may.

The 10-minute drive to pick up our son was torturous. I kept checking my phone for messages from Melanie, but she didn't write. What was she getting up to? I had always encouraged her flirty nature; I loved that side of her. At one point, we had talked about exploring swinging. But Melanie was too jealous and hated the thought of me hooking up with other women. I was disappointed at first, but eventually I realized that I still really liked the idea of Melanie having sex with other guys. I don't know why it started appealing to me, but the naughtiness and the dirty, taboo nature of even talking about her hooking up with other guys was a total turn on for me.

Melanie liked the idea but swore she would never go beyond flirting. She's gotten into some risqué situations, especially when we were out of town on vacation. One time, though, she was out with her girlfriends and was getting really hands-on with the bartender. Melanie told me the next day how her friend Lisa practically dragged her out of the bar for fear that she would actually hook up with him. I told my wife not to go out with a cock-blocker like Lisa ever again!

My phone beeped with a message right as I was pulling into Dave's driveway. I quickly put the car in park and opened my phone. It was a selfie of Melanie, with Steve pressed up behind her. His right hand was clearly grasping Mel's right boob, taking a full handful of her B cup titty. Melanie had her naughty,

"I've been a bad girl" smile on her face. I couldn't even imagine what she told him. Did she tell him to grab her? How would she explain that? What if he tells someone?

My mind was racing, and Dave was standing at his front door waiting for me. I sent Melanie a text that said, "I love my naughty girl. Keep 'em coming" and went to front door.

My phone kept buzzing with messages while I gathered Colin and his stuff. I thanked Dave, and tried to act normal, but I was dying with anticipation.

Once I had Colin situated in the car, I opened my phone. Holy shit! It was a video of Melanie and Steve dancing, and I watched with my mouth open as she leaned in and kissed him. Oh my god. She had told me that she'd made out with some guys before, but I never had a photo or video of it. My dick felt like it could burst.

She had sent a few more photos, along with a message to hurry back before she got into more trouble. Fuck!

I tried not to speed too much on the short drive home. I tried not to be too hurried as I got Colin to his room and get some Tylenol in him. Who knows, though? I certainly wasn't thinking straight, and my heart was racing.

Since he was sick, I had to wait for Colin to fall asleep before leaving. Shit! I couldn't leave him here alone, not when he was sick. How was I going to get my wife home?

I texted her and told her that I didn't think I could leave Colin. Melanie didn't write me back. The minutes ticked by. Finally, she called. It was hard to hear her over the sound of the music in the background.

"Baby! You have to come get me!" Melanie shouted.

"I can't, love. Who knows if Colin's going to wake up. What if I call you an Uber?"

I heard Melanie laugh and say "Stoooop!" in a playful way. I wondered what Steven was up to.

"Baby, Steve said that he could take me home. So, I'm just going to ride with him."

I'm sure he wouldn't mind a chance to be alone with my wife. How far would she let him go? "Ok, baby. Hurry home; I'm dying to hear about your night!" I told my wife.

She laughed, yelled out a "Love you" and hung up. The bar would be open for at least another 2 hours. Would they stay there the whole time or leave soon? Knowing my wife, I was betting on her closing down the bar.

So, I got out my bottle of Buffalo Trace and poured myself a deep drink. It was going to be a long, torturous wait.

About twenty minutes later, I got a text from my wife. "So, baby. I'm having so much fun. He's so sexy. I like him. Is this ok?"

Holy shit. Was she asking what I think she was asking? I replied, "OMG. Baby. If you're being serious, yes, it's ok. what are you thinking?"

"Obvs. We've been making out. He's a good kisser. I want to go further if that's ok."

"Yes, baby. Go as far as you're comfortable. OMG! I can't believe this is real. Fuck. I'm rock hard thinking about you."

"Good! Keep him hard for me, I'm going to attack you when I get home."

Next, she sent me another picture. It took me a minute, but I realized it was a picture of her red thong in her hand.

I went to our bedroom and into her panty drawer. I grabbed one and started smelling it, rubbing it on my face and then putting it in my pants, stroking my dick with it. I was ready to explode. She had taken off her panties for Steve, which meant that he either already had been fingering her or he was about to. And that meant that she had likely had her hands down his pants, too. It was exactly how she and I play when we go out and feel frisky.

"Is he big?" I texted her. Her only reply was the shock emoji face and an eggplant. Fuck me, I thought.

I was in agony. What had I gotten us into? Wanting this to happen for years was a very different feeling from knowing that it was actually happening. OMG --I could never go back to that bar.

Desperate for a distraction, I fired up the TV and tried to find something to watch on Netflix. I scrolled blindly, not even aware of what I was looking at. I got up and poured myself another drink.

Finally, at about 2 in the morning, I noticed headlights coming down the road and mentally begged that it was my wife returning. Luckily, it was. As the car pulled into our driveway, I could hear some loud rap song blaring. Staring out of our front window, I could just barely see into the car. I only saw Steve, though; not my wife. It was confusing; did she already get out of the car?

Steve's head leaned back into the seat, and it looked like he was stretching. He held that pose for a solid minute, and then I realized where my wife was as she came up from his lap. She had been blowing him!! And he must have finished right as they got to our house. Holy shit!! I could see my wife still talking with him as she smoothed out her hair. She leaned back over to him and kissed him again.

As she turned to open her car door, I quickly stepped away from the window and headed to our bedroom. Would she be truthful? Would she tell me how far they went, or would she lie. I hoped she wouldn't lie.

The door opened and I heard her stumbling around in her high heels. She came straight to the bedroom.

"Baby! You're not asleep already, are you?"

"How could I sleep? I've been dying for you to get home."

Staring at my wife, I knew what a lucky guy I was. She was, simply, stunning. A perfect figure with such a pretty face, all framed by her long blonde hair. She was sexy, personified.

She must have heard my thoughts because she slowly walked over to the bed. She leaned over me and kissed me. "Baby, thank you. That was so much fun. I really needed that."

"Oh yeah? Did you give him your panties as a souvenir?" I asked my wife.

"Oh. Whoops! I think I left those in his car..." My wife had her hand on my dick and was slowly stroking me.

"Fuuuuck, baby. I love you. Tell me everything!"

She told me about how they kept making out on the dance floor. When they went to the bar for their third shot, he ordered body shots. She said it was so exciting to have some random guy's mouth on her tits in the bar.

As they danced, she said that the grinding turned into straight up finger-fucking and stroking. She'd had her hands down his pants as he was fingering her underneath her dress. She confessed that she wanted him so badly, that his fingering was almost as good as mine and she actually came on the dance floor.

That was why she went to the bathroom and took off her panties. They were drenched. About a minute after she sent me that photo, Steve came busting into the bathroom. They made out, hot and heavy, and she told me that she would have fucked him right there if the bouncers hadn't come in and broken them up.

"So yeah, then they kicked us out. Like, whatever, right!" Melanie said. "But that was ok; we went to his car to head home, but we kinda stayed in the parking lot for a while." Melanie looked at me, hesitating.

"Are you sure this is OK," She asked.

"Oh, it's more than OK. Keep going, Mel. Fuck."

"Well, as soon as we got into his car we went nuts. Just hands everywhere, mouths all over each other. It felt like how we used to hook up together when we were younger--just super passionate and heated."

My wife took my cock in her mouth for a moment, swirled her tongue around the tip a few times and then squeezed my balls. "Baby, you wouldn't believe how big his dick was. I could, like, barely fit it in my mouth, so I mostly licked and stroked him."

"Did you fuck? Tell me you fucked him, baby." I said.

"No! I was going to. I wanted to. I was about to sit in his lap and fuck him right there in the driver's seat, baby. I wanted him that badly. I wanted to know how his cock would feel inside me."

My heart almost stopped. I couldn't even tell the last time I had breathed.

"But a fucking cop pulled into the parking lot! Like, he totally must have seen us. Steve fired up the car and we took off!"

"Oh wow. Did you find somewhere else to park?"

"We were going to, but once the heat of the moment passed, I came back to my senses. I love you, baby. This whole hotwife thing is supposed to be about us. Us having fun together." Melanie said, with a mix of pouting and angriness. "I'm not just some skanky cheating wife, no matter what Steve says or what you want, baby."

I looked at my wife, feeling so proud of her and so reassured in our love. I kissed her, hard.

She looked at me and smiled. "So, I told Steve we'd have to get together with him again when you can be with us." Melanie looked at me, smiling. "I really want to watch your face when you see him start to fuck me..." my wife said.

12