I Left My Wife at The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck...." I came right then, hard, spurting into her hand and all over her chest and arm.

Melanie continued to stroke me, milking me for every drop. "Oh wow. That was a big one," She said. "Steve came even more. In my mouth, baby. I sucked him off and swallowed his load. Are you proud of your wife?" She asked.

I couldn't even think; I was still in an orgasmic high and was totally overwhelmed by what my wife was saying to me. "Oh my god, Mel. I can't believe it. You really did it, huh? You blew him? Did you tell him your plan to fuck him with me watching?" I needed to know for certain that she wasn't just teasing me.

"Oh, I told him. Guess what? He's done this sort of thing with other married couples. He said that he knows just what we need." Melanie said.

"I bet he does," I replied. Before I could ask her when she would invite him over, she told me they had made plans for next Friday.

12