I Left the Door Unlocked

Story Info
Femboy leaves his door unlocked, he gets an unwelcome visitor.
1.4k words
4.2
41.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was night already when I got home. I excitedly burst through my door dressed in a tight black dress, fishnet stockings and big fuck me heels. The skirt of the dress was so short and tight you could tell I wasn't wearing any underwear, especially with my hard on poking through causing a bump on it. On my head I wore a long blonde wig which was the opposite of my natural hair, which was medium length an black. I had makeup on too, eyeliner, deep red eye shadow and matching lipstick. From a distance during my evening walk dressed up, I was certain people thought I was just a cheap whore.

I entered my bedroom and dove for the drawer that held my dildo. It was 9 inches long and a light pink in colour, once I had my "boyfriend" for the night in my hand I lifted up my dress so my dick and ass were exposed. My dick was already throbbing from being pressed against the tight dress. I positioned myself in front of my mirror, lubed my ass and slowly descended on the rubber cock.

I watched myself taking it all in. 'Like a dirty little whore.' I thought to myself. I started bouncing on the dildo, taking it all the way in and pulling almost out again. Within minutes I was riding my "boyfriend" hard and fast, moaning light and loud like a slut. Between my moans I called my dildo 'daddy' 'master' and all other kinds of names, letting the fake cock I was riding dominate me.

I drew close to orgasm and quickly grabbed a small glass. I held it over my bouncing erect dick as I squirted my cummies into it. Once I was done cumming I lifted myself off my dildo, fell to my knees and looked myself in the eyes as I drank the cum. It tasted very sweet but was in now way as thick as a real man's cum. It was cum nonetheless, and to me that was enough. I took a moment to look my freshly fucked body over, my dress clung even tighter to my small, slim form. Drool covered my chin and hung down in little strings off my face. I really was a filthy slut.

Once my play time was over I took the dildo and glass to my ensuite. I washed them both in the sink while I wiped off my makeup and stripped naked. I left my wig and whore clothes on the floor out of exhaustion and fell onto my bed totally naked. I used the last of my energy to pull the covers over me. I laid on my front and within minutes the sweet embrace of sleep took me away.

I was woken abruptly with my hands being pulled behind my back. It was cold, like my covers had been taken off and thrown aside. As I stirred further I realised there were hands holding my wrists, big strong hands. Who did they belong to? How did they get into my house?

In a flurry of panic I began to struggle but the grip on my arms tightened to the point it was painful. I felt hot breath on my ear as the intruder growled. "Don't struggle bitch!" It was a male voice, deep and gravelly. He sounded at least in his late 30s. He adjusted his hands so he was holding my wrists with the one hand, then I heard the tape. In one quick motion he wrapped it around my wrists, binding them together as I struggled with renewed fear.

When he had secured me he pushed me down with a grunt of frustration. Pinning me so hard that moving was no longer an option. He whispered another warning in my ear and relaxed his hold on me. In the moment I lifted my head in the dark, I opened my mouth to call for help but it was swiftly met by a rubber ball gag being forced into it. It was like this man had predicted what I would do!

I tried to scream but it was muffled by the gag, making my cries for help pointless. I was cut off by the loud thwack of his hand meeting my ass. It stung and sent a shock up my body that shut me up.

"Look, bitch!" He said to me, a lot calmer now I was helpless, my wrists were tied, my mouth gagged and he was positioned in a way where his weigh pinned my legs to the bed. "I'm going to have my way with you, you can like it if you want, but as long as this ends with my cum in your ass that's all I care."

A muffled sigh of defeat escaped my mouth as he moved off me. He quickly held my legs down with one arm while I heard his trousers drop. He climbed back on top of me and very soon I felt his warm cock head on my ass. He didn't even use lube before he pushed into me, luckily my ass was wet from my previous dildo session. This fact didn't escape him either. "Mmm what a wet, loose hole, it's like a pussy."

He pushed his whole length, my guess is it was 7 inches, into me in once forceful motion. Even though I was already lubed, I whined in pain as his dry cock forced me open. He was a lot thicker than my dildo. He pushed his body into mine, he was heavy enough to keep my weak, restrained body pinned to the bed. His stomach pressed against my bound arms forcing them into a very uncomfortable position.

One of his hands crept up to my throat and wrapped itself around. He squeezed lightly as he began to thrust into me hard. He groaned into my ear and choked me more as he continued. I just lay under him, unable to do anything, moaning and whining into the gag.

The man who had broken into my house kept going for what seemed like an hour, never letting up while fucking me. The lube in my ass had been used up at this point, and my insides burned from the dry friction of his cock pushing and pulling itself in my hole. His thrusts began to get more frantic and a lot less calculated, pushing his whole length into me and trying to push deeper. I tried to scream but it was mostly blocked out both by the gag stuck in my mouth and the loud roar he made as he got closer to orgasm.

When he came I was relieved. The hot dry pain in my ass was replaced by the soothing warm of a large, thick load of cum filling my hole. His grip on my neck was tighter than ever and he felt even heavier as he slumped down onto me. Before he was heavy, but now he was just dead weight trapping me between him and my mattress.

When his heavy breathing stopped he said to me in a cocky, satisfied tone. "See, wasn't that hard." I wanted to throw a nasty insult at him but I thought better of it. I just wanted this man to leave!

Finally he lifted himself off of me, pulling his cock out and wiping it on my ass cheeks. My hole felt empty without his cock in there. I heard his jeans being put back on and footsteps going towards my bedroom door. He stopped and called back to me. "See you next time, bitch boy."

Tears rolled down my face the moment I heard the front door slam downstairs. I spent the next half hour struggling to get my hands free of the tape wrapped so tight around them. I pulled out the ball gag and painfully closed my jaw. Once I was free of my intruders restraints I curled up into a ball and stared silently into the dark of my bedroom.

I couldn't even escape what had happened to me in my dreams. And I was embarrassed to find that I had woken up with the biggest morning boner I had ever had. I closed my eyes as I masturbated furiously, unable to think of anything else but the man who had broken into my house and taken me by force. I came hard too and lay on my back for an hour covered in my own cum, dark parts of my mind wishing it was him. Every time I would think about the events of last night during the day, I found myself horny, some sick part of me had enjoyed it. That same part of me will make sure I leave the door unlocked more often.