I Let Him Fuck My Wife

Story Info
The night my wife got pounded.
1.1k words
4.27
27.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, let me start by saying i've been wanting to see my wife having sex with another man for quite some time. I consider myself a stag, in that I'm not into humiliation or degradation. I've simply been wanting to arrange to see my wife get stretched by a really big cock.

About us. we're in our 50's. Shes only five feet tall, with the nicest little bubble butt you've ever seen. A cup tits, and a very tight pussy. The biggest problem is that she's a prude. I guess it comes from her upbringing. She's Colombian, and Catholic. I think that being a prude comes with these two things as a prerequisite. She wasn't a virgin when we met, but had only been with two other guys, so was very inexperienced.

Anyway, after being married for a couple if years, I had been telling her my kinks almost daily. I love glory holes, so naturally I tried to get her into them.

Finally one night she agreed to go, but only after she had gotten pretty lit on alcohol. She put on my favorite little short black dress with no bra or panties. She said just getting dressed was making her hot.

She started drinking her favorite drink, and was finally pretty fall down drunk, so we headed out. We went to one of my favorite adult book stores, and went in. We worked our way back to the back to the video booths, and went in. We watched a few videos, which was really getting her going, so I started playing around with her.

As soon as i put my hands on her shaved pussy, I could feel her heat, and she was dripping wet. I took out my seven inch cock, and she almost attacked it, sucking it down her throat. She seemed to be possessed with how she was sucking me.

It was then that I noticed a large black guy standing in the doorway of our booth, watching. He was rubbing his cock through his pants, and I could see his huge bulge.

I turned back to my wife, who was still madly sucking my dick. I pulled my dick out of her mouth, turned her around, and pushed her onto the padded bench. I pushed her head down, so she was on her knees with her ass up and ready. I got in behind her and slid easily into her hot wet hole. I was in such ecstasy, that I almost forgot about our friend at the door.

Hearing him clear his throat, brought me back, so I looked around to see he had taken his dick out of his pants. It had to be twelve inches long, and almost as big as a soda can around. I thought if i was ever going to get my fantasy of watching her get stretched, now would be the time.

He motions towards her ass asking if he could take a turn. I simply stepped aside to give him access. He rubbed the head of him monster cock through my wifes tight little pussy lips several times, making her moan more, then started to push forward. I guess she could feel the pressure of his giant cock head, because she started to gasp, then suddenly, there was a sloppy wet pop, and his head was inside her.

I could only stare in amazement as her pussy stretched to accommodate this massive cock. I could tell she was cumming as soon as the head disappeared inside her. He stood still for a few seconds, and started pushing in. i watched in amazement as inch after inch worked it's way inside my tiny wife. She started wiggling and moaning very loudly, as she began to cum again.

I've never seen my wife squirt before, but i could see her cum flowing down her legs as this giant cock was sliding in and out of her tight little hole.

The guy looked over at me, gave me a wink, and said she has the tightest pussy he'd ever had.

I wanted a better view, so I went around behind him and was watching between his legs. I watched as his enormous balls slapped against her with wet frapping sounds. The view from here was amazing, watching my innocent little wife get the fucking of a lifetime by this unknown big black guy. I was mesmerized watching them.

Suddenly the guy said he couldn't take any more, and was about to cum. He asked me if I wanted him to pull out to which I could only reply "hell no, keep fucking my bitch".

With that, he grunted loud and deep, and pushed his giant cock all the way in her little pussy, and began to spurt his black cum deep inside my tiny wife. I watched his giant ball convulse at least ten times. My wife reacted with her tenth or fifteenth huge orgasm, I'm not sure, I had lost count. Once he stopped spasming, he just stood there for what seemed like five minutes, with his cock twitching inside her.

I could only stand there stroking my cock and watch. He slowly began to pull this giant black log from my wifes pussy, followed by what seemed like a quart of cum.

He slapped my on the shoulder and said thanks, that was the best pussy he'd ever had.

He put away his monster cock, and disappeared. I couldn't take anymore either. I turned back to my wife and shoved my cock as deep in her as I could. She was so stretched, I could barely feel her, but it was just enough. I didn't think I would ever stop cumming. As I was cumming, she had one final orgasm as well. I pulled my dick out of her very used pussy, followed by a gush of all three of our cum. There had to be a gallon on the bench and floor. She sat up and with still drunk eyes said, did we do all that. I just said yes, and led her out to my jeep.

When we got home, she said she was still horny, and wanted to fuck. I was still raging, so I bent her over the side of the bed, and fucked her again for twenty minutes till we both came again.

She climbed up onto the bed and passed out.

The next morning, i asked her what all she remembered about the night before. She claims not to remember anything, but I don't believe her. Whenever I want some sloppy dripping wet pussy, all I have to do is start talking to her about that night...