I Lied Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth confesses her love for Owen.
11k words
4.79
31.5k
54

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes:

All characters in the story are 18 and older. This is a story about incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I suggest you start from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

I would also like to thank cbears52 for his help and getting this chapter back to me in less than twenty-four hours and 1moeannie for taking extra time out of her hectic schedule to provide valuable feedback and editing.

Happy reading!

BHW

Chapter 2

The following day was anything but kind to me. I was so tired; I couldn't sleep. How the hell can I be so tired that I can't sleep? What the hell is going on with me? I wrestled with those thoughts half the night before I finally drifted off into a fitful sleep. Waking up groggy and irritable, I only made the phone calls I needed to make before I called Tilley's. I didn't want to sound like I didn't want the extra shows or like they were putting me out for having to call them.

"Hi, Tim, It's Owen Walker."

"Perfect timing, we were just talking about you. We only have three dates left on the calendar, and we are hoping you can fill at least one of them, hopefully two. Do you have time to go over those dates?"

"Sure, I have my calendar right in front of me."

"I know this is probably a long shot, with it being so late in the year, but are you booked for New Year's Eve?"

"Umm, we have a private show earlier in the day, but that should be over by four. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, that's perfect. The next one is November 2nd."

"I'm booked then, but I can do the following weekend, the 8th."

"Just a second, Owen," Tim said.

I couldn't hear exactly what was being said when he put the phone down, but they were trying to move some dates around from the sound of it.

"We can do both of those dates."

I wasn't prepared to negotiate, but, from the sounds of it, they wanted me, and now was the perfect time to see just how much I was worth.

"I hate to bring this up afterward, but we need to talk about the pay for New Year's Eve. I won't be able to get my guys off the couch for that..."

"It's fine, Owen, we understand, Tim said, cutting me off. "It's a big night for us, and we pay a flat fee of fifteen hundred and three hundred for a bar tab. How's that sound?"

"Twenty-five hundred sounds better," I laughed.

"I bet it does," Tim chuckled. "Meet in the middle at two?"

"That and twelve hundred on the eighth, and we have ourselves a deal," I replied.

"Deal. We'll see you on November the eighth. I'll email you the dates for you to put in your calendar as soon as we get off the phone."

"Thanks, Tim. See ya soon," I said and hung up the phone.

Within thirty seconds, my phone chirped, letting me know I had a message. Damn Tim, that was fast, I thought, reaching over to grab my phone. Only it wasn't Tim. It was a picture text of my big sister's breasts, followed by, "I hope your day is going good. I'm having a hard time paying attention to my work with my pussy so wet. ;)"

Two can play at this game, I thought, pulling my dick out and giving it a few strokes to get the blood circulating. Squeezing the base of my cock, I took the picture, sent it to Beth, and waited for a reply.

"Thanks for that. Ugg, JK ;) Now I'm leaking down my thighs. I should've worn a longer skirt."

"Well, it could be worse. I could've come up there, yanked your skirt up, thrown you down over your desk, fucked you senseless, before shooting my cum deep into your pussy and leaving you dripping my cum everywhere," I laughed after rereading the text and hitting the send key.

Two fingers covered in her sticky juices filled the screen, "This is just what's on the outside of my panties. We need another camping trip, real soon!!"

"Weren't you just begging me to stop less than twenty-four hours ago because you couldn't take it anymore?" :)

"Shut it, little brother. Jk <3 u."

"Love you," I sent back and threw the phone on the bed and headed for the shower to jerk off.

At my age, all I needed was an hour, and I was ready to go again. I was new to sex, and I couldn't seem to get enough. 'The next time we have sex, I'm going to record it, so I have something to jerk off too,' I thought just after I shot my load into the shower drain.

*

"Dinner's ready," mom called from the kitchen, causing me to jump from my impromptu nap.

"Alight," I shouted back and dragged myself from the bed.

"Hey, sleepyhead. How was your nap?" Beth asked.

"Not too bad; I didn't even mean to fall asleep."

"Must be nice to lie around all day," dad laughed.

"I worked this morning," I shot back. "Booked two more shows at Tilley's, four private parties, and two birthday parties. All I need is eight more shows, and I'll be booked every week for the rest of the year."

"Tilley's booked you for two more shows?" Dad asked, surprised.

"Not only that, but I'm playing there on New Year's Eve," I said and slammed my hand down on the table.

"Owen, that's amazing," mom exclaimed.

"No, what's amazing, I'm getting paid two grand to play music for one night."

"Holy shit, Owen," Beth blurted out. "That's almost as much money as I make in a whole month."

Our dad just sat there, unable to say anything. I don't know what was running through his mind, but the half-grin and the facial expression said, 'I'm proud of you, son.' This was the first time I felt terrible about what Beth and I were doing. I was making something out of myself and breaking our shitty family curse of never really doing anything but barely getting by. Me fucking his little girl would only further cement our place on the east side of the tracks.

Our father had a good job at the local plant, but he spent the last nineteen years getting there and was still only making fifty grand a year. I just couldn't see myself doing that. Most of my friends went to work at the same place to replace the older guys who were waiting on the next graduating class to replace them. It was a never-ending cycle that I wanted no part of. I was making damn sure I wasn't going to do that.

Dad gave up on his dream to settle down and have a family. In my eyes, he settled even though I would never tell him that, but that's what he did. A year after he quit his band and started working at the plant, Beth was born, so in my very judging nineteen-year-old eyes, he quit, and if it were the last thing I did, I would get the fuck out of this circle of death, in this town, anyway.

"Thanks, Mom, it was delicious," I said, rinsing my plate in the sink and then headed to my room.

Sitting down on the edge of my bed, I thought long and hard about Beth and me and what we were doing. Maybe I should sit her down and talk to her about how this could affect our family in the long run. The feelings I had towards her are growing stronger and if I was able to stop this, now was the time.

"You really need to wear boxers or something. I don't think I will be able to make it if I have to watch your big cock swing around in your gym shorts all the time," Beth whispered, sticking her head in through the crack in the door.

"Well, I guess you're screwed," I said, pulling the waistband away from my stomach to show her I was indeed wearing boxers underneath.

"You have turned me into your cock whore, did you know that?" Beth asked with a cute smile.

"I didn't, but that's a good piece of info to have," I grinned and pulled the front of my shorts down, revealing my semi-erect cock.

"Fuck it," Beth said, sliding through the door and dropping to her knees in front of me.

Letting go of the waistband, I said, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Please, baby, let me suck it, just for a second?" She pleaded.

"No, you're crazy. Mom and Dad are in the living room," I shot back.

"I'll let you fuck my ass," she replied.

"Deal, but I don't trust you will stop, so put your hands behind you and open your mouth."

The second her soft lips touched the head of my cock, I regretted my decision immediately. Her mouth felt wonderful, and now I didn't want to stop. Inching my way further into Beth's mouth, she pushed her tongue out and flat to give my thick cock more room. My disappointment was short-lived when I reached the back of her mouth. With her long fingers wrapped around my cock, she began to stroke the remainder of my shaft. I watched as she began to bob her head up, down, and in circles. Fuck she looks so hot, I thought, grabbing my phone, opening the camera app, and hitting the record button. She never slowed when she saw me recording her, only picked up her pace and began to put on a show.

"Is this what you want, baby? Do you like having your big sister on her hands and knees sucking your big fat cock?" She whispered seductively into the camera lens between the long licks she placed up and down my dick.

"Mmmm hmmm."

"You gonna record me taking this huge cock up my tight little virgin ass?" She asked, stroking my shaft firmly and with purpose.

"Oh yeah, baby," I breathed.

"I want you to put your big load allll ooover my faace," she moaned.

"Fuuuuck," I growled as the first string of cum shot over her head and onto her back.

I barely contained my grunts as the rest of my load emptied onto her face and into her open mouth. The extraordinary amount of cum that covered her smiling face began to drip into my pubic hair.

"Sorry, baby," she smiled, scooping up the cum that landed on me and shoving it into her mouth.

I never stopped recording as she wiped the rest of my cum from her face and sucked it off her fingers.

"I hated the way cum tasted until you came along. Brad would get so mad because I would spit it out," She laughed at the memory after using a shirt I handed her to wipe her face.

"I can't believe we just did that with Mom and Dad in the other room," I said, pushing the thoughts of Beth sucking Brad's dick out of my head.

"I know, but that made it even more exciting," she smiled.

"If you say so, I was in my own world, and I would've never heard them coming down the hall. We just need to be careful, is all I'm saying," I replied.

"So, are you going to jerk off while watching you cum all over my face?" Beth giggled.

"Probably," I replied with a half-grin.

"Well, send it to me, so I can have something to rub my wet pussy too."

After a few taps on the screen, Beth's phone vibrated in her back pocket, "Done," I said.

"Thanks, babe. I'm going to grab a shower to wash your cum off my back. Don't fall asleep. I have something important I want to talk to you about."

"If I'm sleeping, just wake me up. It's no big deal," I said.

"Ok, love ya, see ya in a bit," she whispered, getting up and heading for the door.

"Love ya too," I replied and closed my eyes to get a nap. I didn't know how long she was going to keep me up with whatever she had to say, but I needed to rest.

The following morning, when I strained to get my eyes open from the blinding sun, I realized Beth never came back. I guessed it wasn't that important, and we would talk later. After a good piss, I made my way to the kitchen, looking for something cold to drink and food. After a couple of chirps on my cell, I grabbed a Sprite and headed back to my room. With the large number of texts I received from people looking for a band or another local artist needing a fill-in, I tried to be swift with my response.

"Holy shit, ten missed calls and twenty text messages," I said out loud, looking down at my phone.

They ranged from Mom, Dad, Beth, Carl, Greg, and a few other random numbers. Most of them said, 'Call me when you get this.' Beth was the last missed call, so I called her first.

"Hey, babe, what's up?"

"Did you just wake up?" She asked.

"Like three minutes ago, why? I have a bunch of missed calls from almost everybody I know. What the hell is going on?"

"Well, everybody is probably calling for the same thing. Anyway, Tilley's is advertising on the radio that you will be playing their New Year's Eve bash and saying make sure you come out. They're also having the radio stations play songs off your CD. They've been playing your songs all morning," Beth exclaimed.

"Holy shit! That's insane," I shot back.

"It's fucking cool," Beth replied, still excited. "I'm so proud of you, baby, and I can't wait to come home and show you just how happy I am for you," she whispered the last part.

"Oh really..., shit, Mom is calling again. Let me answer it, so she'll stop calling."

"Ok, love ya, bye," Beth replied.

"Love you too," I said and tapped the screen to answer Mom's call.

"Hello."

My mother was so excited she could barely speak. All she could get out was, "Owen, you're on the radio. Everybody in the office is freaking out, including me."

"I'm on the radio right now?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what I'm telling you," she replied, out of breath.

As I flipped on the radio, I heard my voice. It was surreal; I listened to that song so many times on my CD player. Now it was on the radio. With my phone constantly telling me I had another incoming call, I hung up with Mom and answered the next call that came in. I spent the next forty-five minutes doing just that, answering people's calls and listening to them tell me the same thing. I didn't mind, it was incredible, and if this never happened again, I wanted to enjoy every last bit of it.

After talking to all my friends and family, I returned a few voicemails from other clubs that wanted me to play. By the time Mom, Dad, and Beth came home from work I was booked solid for the rest of the year. I filled them in on it when they came through the door.

"Tonight, let's go out to eat and celebrate," my dad suggested after I told him the news.

"That's a lovely idea," Mom replied, happier than I had seen her in a long time.

That burned in my stomach watching her smile and be so thrilled with my recent accomplishments. The look of disgust with myself must have been visible on my face as Beth gave me a concerned look.

"I'm going to go change, be back in a couple of minutes," I said.

It was an attempt to get out of the situation I was in between Beth and me. I felt the guilt come and go each time I took a deep breath.

"What am I going to do?" I thought just before my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"What's the matter," Beth sent.

I could feel the hurt she was feeling, knowing something was wrong, but avoided it and sent back, "Not a thing in the world." The second I pressed the send button, I felt the knot in my stomach, not because I lied, but for the countless text messages she had sent throughout the day sat on the screen. Reading them brought on the insurmountable task that I would have to tell her we need to stop this before it goes too far. The heat in my face and my blurred vision put an end to the debate I was having with myself. Just the thought of ending us sent me into a whirlwind of emotions. I felt as if I were losing the love of my life, someone I couldn't live without.

"I don't believe you. Are you breaking up with me?"

As I read the words on the screen, my mouth went dry, and I struggled to swallow. 'Coward, piece of shit, lowlife,' and many other colorful words raced through my mind as I typed the word "yes" on the screen. I wrestled with the thoughts and how I was doing to this. "Be a man and tell her to her face, fucker," I cursed to myself in a mumble.

"Owen, are you ready?" Mom called out.

Shoving my phone back into my pocket, I replied, "Coming out now," and opened the door.

Beth stood just inches from my face. Her expression wasn't lost on me, and I instantly regretted even typing the word yes. Grabbing her just above her left elbow, I snatched her into my room and slammed her back against the door.

The look of fear and abandonment tinted her face in crimson. Her eyes filled to the brim with tears from the likely storm that was raging behind them. I knew right then I loved her more than a brother should ever love his sister, and I wasn't going to take the chance of losing her. "Never!" I said and began to kiss her in feverish haste until we broke under the lack of air.

"I fucking love you," I hissed into her mouth with my hand still on her chest from pushing her into the door.

"I love you too, baby," she replied, her thundering heart slamming into my hand each second it hit.

"Is everything ok?" Our mother called from the other side of the door.

"Couldn't be better, Mom," I replied, still looking into Beth's eyes.

"Ok, we're heading to the car, so try to hurry, if you can," She said.

"Right behind you," I shot back, taking my hand off of Beth's chest and placing one last soft kiss on her pouty lips.

She was still frozen in place and not a hint of what was expected of her. I could see the rollercoaster in Beth's mind coming back to the station. Her face filled with intensity and exhilaration as she realized she'd get to enjoy our ride. I spin her around and pop her round ass, which instantly causes her muscles to soften. She let out a small giggle and a deep breath before she opens the door so we can leave.

Other than a few people, mostly my friends, coming to our table to say they heard me on the radio, dinner goes by relatively smoothly. Being in a small town has an upside to it. Everybody knows everyone, and on such occasions as this, it's great. The other side of the sword is, if anybody ever found out I was fucking my sister, we would most certainly be run out of town or nailed to a cross and burned alive. I didn't want either one of those. My main concern was for our parents. They have been in this same town their whole life and would be lost if we were ever caught in an incestuous relationship. Beth and I did our best to keep our emotions in check, knowing how great the risk was of getting caught in public.

"Thanks, Dad, for taking us out to dinner," I repeated it again now that we were home.

"It was my pleasure, Son," he replied.

"Owen, will you fix my sunglasses before you go to bed? I know you have an assortment of small screwdrivers. The tiny screw is loose on the right side," she showed me that it was actually extremely loose, and I thought it was just a ploy to come to my room.

"I think I have a small enough Phillips head screwdriver to fix it," I replied.

"Well, kids, we are going to bed; see you guys tomorrow," Mom said, followed by Dad saying, "night," as they walked toward their room.

Sitting at my desk, I rummaged through my top drawer, looking for a screwdriver to tighten the tiny screw.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Let's do it tomorrow, as I want to finish the day on a high note," Beth replied.

"You can't say something like that and not expect me to let it go," I shot back.

"It's just," she paused, trying to find the right words, which never came, so the facts would have to suffice. "I applied for a job back in August before we started... you know our thing. Anyway, they called me the Monday after we got back from camping for an interview. I essentially breezed through the interview, not caring what they had to say really, and when they asked me what I was expecting for a salary, I said a considerable amount just to get rid of them."

"Why would you do that?" I asked, still looking for a damn screwdriver to fit her glasses. I had yet to understand what Beth was saying.

"Well, two reasons. The first, being I love you and don't want us not to be together. The second reason, it's over two hours from here, and I would have to move. I'm just not prepared for that. I can't leave you, and I don't want you to give up on your music to be with me."

"Ok, well, next time, talk to me about it before you blow off a good job and a way out of this hellhole town," I said. "If that's all it was, you could've just told me. That's not that important."