All Comments on 'I Lied Pt. 02'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author-san, is this for the plot?

He should've been happy and thank her cause his woman wants to giving up her career just to be together with him.

Don't tell me that they'll separate then each one has another to fulfill their needs, since they can't satisfy each other due to the distance?

And that's the lasting I, and might be others, want in this brilliant story.

So, please author-san, my hoping is you can write all the plot and drama you had in mind down but please keep others out of their lovey-dovey relationship.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Oh yes please this just getting really intense.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the ride on this one but it seems a slow ride at times. The opening piece at the start of the series leaves a lot of possibilities. You need to move the story arc along a bit but don't let it dilute the relationship parts you do well at. In some ways I find myself almost skimming through the sex parts looking for where the plot will progress. Clearly something goes upside down for her to get to the altar with Brad - I just hope in the final chapter or two she runs out of the church and they run off together...LOL 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Aw… I half expected Mom to be watching.

Great so far, keep it coming.

Tc

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I agree with anonymous, please keep others out of this relationship. Hope it is not too late....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I also hope you keep others out of their relationship & keep just the siblings together. Only thing is how chapter 1 starts out, by that it doesn't look that way. I hate to continue reading this story & be disappointed. I hate getting involved in a story & than the ending sucks!!! & Brad is an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worried about how the story started. Doesn't look good for them in the end. Hope you get it worked out as you go.

Mont35Mont35almost 3 years ago

Great Story! Unfortunately, we know from the beginning of chapter 1 she makes it to the altar with Brad. I just hope in the end she runs out of the church with Owen leaving Brad at the altar alone!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago

Story was great, but I am exhausted!

In a perfect world Owen and Beth end up together. I want that. but we need a cliff hanger.

I gave you the 5 stars and look forward to a Happy Ending.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago

After thinking more about the story and reading the comments I wanted to add this.

It seems that Brad is getting the best deal. He does not deserve Beth. He is marrying her if I understand the start of the story. Some fucking must happen and that is a high price to pay for Beth.

Your story telling has been excellent. I love the love and devotion feeling. Owen is only 18. Some of the things are a lot for an 18 year old. I vote for a happy ending for Owen and Beth and will feel cheated if they do not end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would of hoped you learned from your last story that most of your readers want the siblings together & not to bring others into the relationship. You had to change the ending because they weren't happy with the way you wrote it. My hope is you will have Beth & Owen together & maybe the wedding in chapter 1 was just a dream. One can only wish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is getting so good. Why is it I get so attached to your characters? I still think think about Katie and Connor from What I Didn't Hear. You have a gift sir and I can't wait until the next chapter.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Building nicely

Well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story I love the lust and romance between them and cant wait for the move to the city and the sex you will describe in it. They will have to be careful or they can be seen or caught in the act by people they know. May even end up pregnant if he keeps cumming in her. Cant wait

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story and really hope you don't end up ruining the story by keeping the siblings apart.

I second the previous comment that hopes thebweddingbatbthe beginning of the story is a dream and a nightmare owen doesnt want to come true.

The siblings should have a happy ending and life together.

This brad needs to exit. And after making him out to be a pos in the story if he end up with beth to me this story will be a failure.

On the writing side you doing a good job with characters and story so keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Getting good 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Lied Pt. 01 Previous Part
I Lied Series Info

SIMILAR Stories