I Like Hyde Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhitttttttttttttttttttt" his mother screamed as she spread her thighs further apart.

"Oh fuck...eat me you bastard" his mother moaned. "Whoever...oh god yessssssss" she wailed as Tanner ravaged her clit with first his tongue and then his lips.

"Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" she wailed as her hips arched off the hood of the car, her body vibrating as her first orgasm roared through her.

Tanner knew from her reaction he was beginning to get to her. Sliding one hand between her thighs he captured her throbbing clit between his lips, sucking on it; as he rammed two fingers up her drenched cunt.

"OH fuck, YESSSSSSSS" his mother wailed again. Finger me...eat me...oh babyyyyyyyyyy...againnnnnnnnnnnnn" her voice reaching a pitch as one orgasm rolled into another.

Tanner felt her hot juices spraying out to coat his face and pour into his sucking mouth. He drank deeply of her sweet juices as he continued his assault on her clit.

"Oh God cumminnngggggggggg" his mother moaned. Her fists banged on the metal hood as her feet drummed against Tanner's back.

"Please...need cock...oh God...need cock..." his mother began to babble.

Tanner pulled his mother free and rose to his feet between her lewdly spread thighs. As he felt her hot cream dripping from his chin, he gripped his hard cock and pressed just the tip against her engorged lips.

"You want this cock slut? Is that what you want?" tanner cajoled his mother.

Her hands shot up and gripped his biceps, trying desperately to pull him into her, but he held back.

"Please...don't tease...oh fuck meeeee" his mother begged.

Tanner leaned down and looked into his mother's glazed eyes. "Who mom...who do you want to fuck you" his hoarse voice whispered. "Say it mom" he said.

For a moment, he watched as the haze seemed to clear a bit, and dark eyes stared up at him in wonder.

"Fuck me Tanner" his mother barely whispered. "Fuck your slut mother." She said softly. Then he watched the haze return as her nails dug into his arm. "NOW" she growled up at him.

Tanner grunted as he drove his hips forward with a viscous shove, the full length of his eight inch cock sinking to the hilt. His pelvis ground against her pulsing slit as he buried himself into her.

"AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" his mother moaned as she felt him fill her. "So good...oh God so good" she moaned up to him.

He had been so close, but his mother had spent years in her haze, it would take a lot more than it had with Myra. The wet squelching of his cock pounding into his mother filled the garage with an echo

Tanner reached out and gripped his mothers' ankles, pulling her legs both up and out, spreading her thighs wide on the car hood. He put more leverage into his thrusts, driving his whole weight down onto her. Her head rocked from side to side as her heavy breasts swayed with each stroke, trapped inside her tight top.

He dropped her ankles onto his shoulders and reached out, jerking the tight cloth over her swaying tits, filling her hands with the globes of flesh he began to knead.

"Fuck me harder...harder..." his mother babbled. Tanner could only comply as his hips slammed against her bare ass cheeks. He drove his hips down as hard as he could while feeling a spongy resistance against the tip of his cock.

"Nnnnnggggggggggggggg" she moaned, driving her hips off the cool metal. "So deep...so fucking DEEPPPPPPPPP" she wailed under him.

He could only stare as her entire body convulsed under him, feeling her hot cream spray against his belly as another orgasm tore through his mother.

"Use me...take me...oh God don't stop." She begged

"Oh I'll use my slut mommy" Tanner growled. His hips pulling back as his thick cock slid from her sopping wet cunt with an obscene slurp.

"What...?' his mother started to ask. But, before she could continue, Tanner pressed the slick head of his cock against her tight ring, and then slid inch by inch into her ass.

"CHRRRIIISSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" his mother screamed as she felt his hard throbbing cock sliding into her tight bowels.

He watched as her eyes rolled back and her head banged against the hood as his balls came to rest against her ass. Tanner pulled back and held for a second, then rammed his cock as deep as he could into her, watching her tits shake with the power of his thrust.

"Take my cock mom" Tanner moaned as he began to pump into her tight ring.

His mothers' head came up and he was startled to be staring into clear dark eyes that shone with lust. She stared at him a moment as if trying to process who it was fucking her.

"Fuck my ass...fuck my cunt..." she hissed. "Come on Tanner...give me that fucking cock until I scream" she said softly.

Tanner renewed his efforts of pounding against his mothers' shaking ass cheeks; he could feel the boil beginning as he realized his mother now knew who he was.

"Oh Jesus mom" Tanner gasped, staring into her eyes. "I'm going to cum."

"NO!" he mother almost screeched.

Using the strength of her legs on his shoulders, and her hands against his biceps; she shoved Tanner back with a staggering strength. With an obscene pop his pulsing cock came free from her ass; he stared as his mother rolled over on the hood and slid down until her feet rested on the garage floor.

"Mount me baby" she said as she looked over her shoulder at him. "Mount your mother and dump every drop of that hot jizz into my fucking cunt Tanner" she rasped.

Tanner stepped up behind his mother and reached down to grip her hips. He flexed his knees and aimed the purple swollen head of his cock to her dripping pussy.

"God, my mother is such a...WHORE" Tanner roared the last word as he rammed his cock back home into his mother.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" his mother wailed as her walls stretched to fit his thick rod. "Your whore...your slut...Oh fuck...don't stop" she babbled under his assault.

It was like a haze had dropped over his own mind as primal lust gripped Tanner. His fingers dug into the flesh of his mothers' hips and ass as he began pounding his throbbing cock in and out. He could feel her juices flowing out of her like a hot river, running down her thighs.

He looked down at his mother who now lay almost limp on the hood of her car, her cheek pressed into the cool metal while her own saliva dribbled out the corner to puddle under her chin.

"Still cumming...oh God...cumming on my son's cock...can't stop..." she moaned over and over.

Tanner could feel the waves rolling through her belly as the walls of her cunt milked his cock. Being so close and then denied, he felt his orgasm mounting like a jet in his tightening balls.

"Fuck mom" Tanner gasped. "Going to cum in your slut pussy" he grated.

"Give momma...give it to me baby" his mother softly moaned.

"OH fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Tanner moaned, as he felt his cock jerk deep inside his mother.

"Feel it...Oh God". His mother moaned under him; as she felt the hot cream pumping into her.

Tanner felt like a gallon of his hot seed was emptying out, he swore he had never cum this much in his short life; the fact it was his mother he was filling only made it all the hotter.

Slowly, he pulled his deflating cock from her tight channel. He watched as a thick glob of his cum oozed from between her lips onto the hood of the car. He turned and started to reach for his jeans, freezing at the image of his father leaning against the kitchen door to the garage.

Tanner stood silent, waiting for his father. He could feel the combined juices of his own cum and his mothers' drip from his cock as he pulled his jeans up slowly.

"Nice one son" Tanner's father said softly. "Wish I still had that energy."

"You saw...and heard?" Tanner looked back at the prone form of his mother, still splayed across the hood of her car. Her even breathing evidence she was either asleep or just out.

"Kind of hard not to." His father laughed.

"Sorry dad." Tanner said sheepishly. "But then you heard she KNEW who I was."

Tanner's father stood upright and shook his head. "Yeah, she knew; right then." He gestured at his wife's still limp form. "It's the intensity, get it high enough and it can break through. Hold it and you can keep that awareness."

"And you?" Tanner asked as he walked across the garage.

"Oh, I've gotten there a few times. No offense Tanner, its damned hard at my age to hit that level" he smiled. "Let along hold it" he laughed.

Tanner looked back at his mother, and then turned to his father. "Do they remember?" he asked.

"Snippets" his father said. "Little pieces about one of the best fucks they ever had, that's the most I ever got out of either one."

"Should we do anything?" Tanner gestured at his mother. "I mean do we just leave her here?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact...yes." His father sighed. "In a bit she'll wake up and return to the bedroom and just sleep it off."

"Tomorrow..." Tanner let the word hang.

"Yeah tomorrow" his father echoed as he held open the kitchen door. "Either you'll be a memory of a great fuck...or a real motherfucker, you never know." The pair walked back into the house together.

12