I Like It Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growling her moans, Dua was taken back by this position. So this was it. A full nelson, he called it. She did not know what to think, as she was seemingly trapped with his hands behind her head and legs raised in the air. She moved her hands to her ass, spreading her fingers out as she curled her toes up.

"FUCK!!"

When she screamed, Paul tried to thrust harder, but the position had proved to be difficult. His cock was pumping in and out of her ass, but not at the fast pace he had achieved earlier. It was almost funny to think about how this position came about. Paul never answered the question she had about his profession. This position was certainly something only to be expected in porn. Dua curled her toes up. Her teeth were still barred, making her moans come out in growls and groans. 

"You like that, babe? Can you see it in your ass?" 

She did not reply to his words. Dua kept her teeth gritted, gazing down as she watched his cock pump in and out of her ass. Swallowing her breath, she racked her fingernails across her ass cheeks. Paul continued to thrust upward into her ass hole until he came to a sudden stop. Her instant reaction was to wonder if he was about to finally blow his load. He moved his hands out from behind her head, lowering them to allow her to finally bring her legs down. 

"Oh man, that was fun! I bet you've never been in a tight space like that huh, babe?" 

Paul spoke between moans in his voice. He leaned up far enough that Dua decided to roll herself forward, crawling as his cock slipped out of her ass. She ignored his words, seeing no reason to reply. Once again, she was on all fours, crawling a few steps over the bed and taking deep breaths. She could not believe the position he managed to put her in. Behind her, she could feel the bed rocking around as Paul was briefly on his knees. He stood up, sinking his feet down into the blankets. Dua reacted to this movement by slowly turning around to his cock in her face. Without a second thought, she grabbed it with her right hand and fed his shaft into her mouth. Going from ass to mouth, Dua moaned on his cock. No words were needed, as she knew just what to do.

All this time had passed and he had yet to blow his load. Maybe he did have the stamina of a male porn star. The thought remained in her mind, but Dua had no desire to ask again. Paul would simply skate around the question like before. She removed her right hand, using it to push up against his leg as she bobbed her head up and down. With Paul standing up, Dua saw this position as being easier to deep throat his shaft again. She did not hesitate to push his cock to the back of her throat like before, exercising proper gag reflexes. He grunted as his face muscles began to twitch. When she gazed up, Paul had scrunched his face up. It was that look that told her that he was desperately trying to hold himself back from exploding in her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, wrapping her right hand fingers around it.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

He nodded as she began to wank his cock. Up and down, Dua pumped her hand like she did earlier in the night.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna empty my balls for you." 

Dua kissed the head of his cock. She continued to pump her hand up and down while licking her lips. 

"Mmmmmmm, are you now? Where do you wanna cum?" 

Paul grinned.

"All over your slutty face!" 

She giggled at his words. Dua believed he would have preferred to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his creamy load. Having his cum splatter across her face was fine with Dua. She pumped her hand faster, listening to him grunt before she replied.

"Oh yeah? You wanna cum on my face? I'm a dirty girl, and it's been a long time since I had a sticky mess on my face." 

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face!"

Paul's yelling voice motivated Dua to stop wanking. She was going to taste his shaft one last time before receiving her warm, gooey reward. 'Mmmmmm', Dua moaned, as she began to bob her head up and down. She quickly sucked the first inches of his cock, then made one last effort to give him the pleasure of her deep throat talents. The entire time she sucked his cock, Paul grunted and groaned. She trusted that when he was ready, he would snatch her by the hair and pull his cock out of her mouth. The wait was over within seconds. Paul did not bother with her hair. Instead, he grabbed at the base of his shaft and pulled it from her lips with a popping sound. Dua immediately closed her eyes as she tilted her head up.

"Cum on me, cum on me." 

Licking her lips, Dua listened to him groaning and grunting. She blinked her eyes to witness his hand pumping that cock back and forth.

"Here it comes! Ohhhhh fuck!"

A delayed reaction seemed to stall the moment. Paul was still wanking his cock a few more seconds after his words. Dua closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, extending her tongue. He groaned as the first spurt of cum splattered onto her forehead.

"Ohhhhh yeah." 

Moaning aloud, Dua could not contain her excitement after that first wad to the face. A second spurt of cum landed on her right cheek, followed by two sticky strings that shot past her eyebrow. She bravely opened her eyes, blinking a few times before fully opening her eyes with no fear of being blinded by a misfire. The final spurt splashed onto her left cheek. Dua moaned as she watched him squeeze his cock, forcing the final drops out. They fell to the bed as she curved her lips into a smile, satisfied with this night.

"Now you really look like a dirty slut."

She nodded, giggling at his words.

"I told you I like it dirty."

THE END