Pump It Up

Story Info
Christina Hendricks learns the art of tittyfucking.
8.7k words
4.84
140.4k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The trunk slammed shut to a silver Mercury Grand Marquis car with the sunlight beaming down on the painted surface to spark a blinding light for anyone standing close by. A man walked past it while camera crew men shuffled towards other vehicles parked on the side street. The time had come to close up and end shooting for the day off on the set located within a private gated community from within Los Angeles. The sun remained in the sky through the evening with the summer heat still pouring on. Across from where the vehicles were parked was a black painted house. Beyond the front door led into what was an ideal set up for filming a number of scenes to the hit television show Good Girls.

Christina Hendricks had found a new calling in her career with the show, finally re-capturing a bit of stardom dating back to her days of Mad Men fame. At forty-six years of age, the divorced actress had taken a liking in the past year to enjoying her status as a single woman. No longer was she tied down to a vow when it came to indulging herself with men off to the side in her personal life. Christina had shared dates with men, always around her own age and in need of favors. A new man had come into her life in the past month and quickly found himself in something of a small job driving back and forth from the Good Girls set between production. Michael "Mikey" Henderson didn't have a problem picking her up from the set every other day.

Standing tall at nearly six foot in height, his once full black hair had begun to fade into a grey color only a few years prior to what was his forty-eighth birthday. As a result, he preferred to keep a short cut and avoid the longer hair from his twenties and thirties. His face was always clean shaved, all an effort to avoid having to see the small grey hairs any time he looked in a mirror. Beneath the suits he always wore in public, Mikey had a slim average build. The pay off for taking cycling as a hobby for the past sixteen years. Smoking had been one of his habits that took many years to finally grow out of. A two time divorced husband who had made his money as an executive at a production studio.

It wasn't common for a man of his status to end up dating an actress on contract but that was how it became between Mikey and Christina. They met at a party last month and bonded over the simple fact they both had been divorced. Mikey lied about his reason for losing two wives, as it had to do with his cheating and what his first spouse had labeled as a general sex addiction. He liked to get around, flaunting his status from behind the scenes in Hollywood and indulging in a good time. One could easily say he was a man who had a type. Mikey knew what he preferred in a woman and Christina Hendricks ticked every box on his resume before they had met face to face. He had only heard of her name in passing, but it was another once famous actress he recalled having a long time affair with.

Jennifer Love Hewitt could've possibly recalled the times she spent meeting with Mikey across Los Angeles hotels during the filming for another show. Many years had passed since he worked with the film crew responsible for The Client List, but it was that affair which his wife had learned about leading to a divorce. His excuse was to always blame his ex-wife, citing that she was persistent about building a family. This was not the truth, but it didn't matter to those he told. His ex-wife had left Los Angeles, traveling back home state of Pennsylvania with a chunk of cash from their divorce settlement. Money didn't mean much to Mikey when he could sit on millions of dollars from investments across studios and remain living comfortably.

So far, Mikey had been dating Christina for two weeks as they shared much time together between film production. He couldn't wait for the filming to wrap up and head back home with her, where he hoped they could build a strong commitment to one another. He had learned she was the type of woman who would get what she wanted, no matter the costs. They bonded from the fact neither of them wanted a family from their previous marriage. Just a few days ago, their passion had ignited alone in a hotel room which sparked the lustful flames of one long and sweaty night. Mikey couldn't get it out of his head, unable to forget that look in her eye and such devious hunger she had for him. It all came at the heat of the moment, flairs of pure and untamed natural lust. Mikey could not stop craving it for a second chance with the woman.

Off from the distance of the house, Christina made her appearance outside Mikey's view. She brushed past crew members leaving the set, her high heels clicking and clacking as her signature red hair slightly bounced with each step. A black dress hugged over her thick curves, rising up with a cut blouse that showed off her amazing large 36F breasts. Dressed to kill, as she assumed quietly to herself with a smug grin across her face. Christina knew her man was waiting for her, as he always arrived to pick her up off the set. When Mikey caught the view of her from his left eye, he smiled and came approaching her as he held a small gift in his hands.

"Oh my... did you go to a carnival without me?"

Christina greeted Mikey as she caught sight of a large pink stuffed bear in his hands. All he did was smirk and laugh as he stepped over and handed her the gift. Leaning in, he kissed her on the cheek before studying her big blue hues. Normally he would arrive with flowers before picking her up, but today was different.

"No, I think we're both too old for that kind of date."

"But I'm not too old to take this kind of gift, am I?"

She smirked while holding the bear and then beginning to walk off back to the car. It was difficult for Mikey not to fall into distraction from viewing her face. So many times he would glance down at her cleavage but this time, he managed to keep eye contact with her. Christina's long signature red hair was split down the middle with locks flowing behind her shoulders, properly fixed up with style. Walking behind her, he moved to the car and opened the passenger side door for her.

"Thank you, hun."

Mikey didn't reply as he walked around to enter the car from the driver's side. Sitting down over the blue plush leather seats, shutting the car and then starting the engine. Christina had leaned across, throwing her gifted bear into the back seat before fastening her seat belt. No words were spoken as Mikey carefully pulled out from the street and began to drive down the street. All Christina did was gaze over, offering a smile. It was easy for her to guess where they were going for the day's remainder. It didn't matter if he didn't plan on going out for the night, as she always made it a point to dress up for him. Mikey had once remarked that Christina had class. A compliment she took pride in, never failing to indulge in a moment to flaunt such style.

******************

6 HOURS LATER

Several miles out of the neighborhood from the set, the hotel sat at the edge of the city. Everything had been paid for by the production company, offering a taste of luxury for the stars of the show as they had their own choice for where to stay. It was never a problem for Christina. Little could she have guessed back then that she would eventually have a companion to spend time with behind the locked door of the hotel suite. Her room was located on a higher floor; one bedroom, a simple living room and a phone to demand room service at any given time. Mikey had something better planned for her tonight, as he talked Christina into allowing him a candle lit dinner back in the kitchen. The gesture had led to her flirting over how she dressed up she was for him.

It was moments like this he felt that they shared a bond together and were able to get to know one another properly, sharing their frustrations from years in life and finding that common ground together. The meal had been prepared by the hotel room service, but it was on him to supply two white candles for the kitchen table. There was a special feeling he got from sitting across from her, allowing the glowing flame to illuminate a view of her ivory skin and gazing into those piercing blue eyes all before slipping his view down below. Christina had smirked teasing him over the fact he couldn't ever keep his eyes away from her busty chest when he had the opportunity.

"Want to say something about my boobs? I'm not gonna stop you." One question from her almost seductive voice was enough to make the older man blush. Mikey couldn't help it as he sat back across from her at the kitchen table and smirked. His cheeks had flushed red, resulting in Christina offering him a smug grin. She knew exactly the effect her simple question had on him. Finishing with dinner, Mikey blew out the candles after she got up from the table. Christina wandered to the bedroom leaving him alone to gaze around the white walls of the kitchen before following her trail through the room. Outside the glass windows, the sun had fallen and the night had begun. Mikey looked at his reflection for a moment, gazing down at the bright city lights from outside and looking at the row of car lights moving down an interstate lane.

After arriving at the hotel, Mikey had slipped his shoes off to get more comfortable. The jacket of his suit hung over a chair back in the kitchen and now he stood in nothing more than the button up shirt and his pants. It was funny to him Christina didn't take that dress off. She joked to him during dinner that it was all for show, to play out a 'date' as if they went somewhere across town. Now he was thinking about when she would take that dress off in the bedroom. The thought of ravaging her voluptuous body was at the front and center of his mind. He didn't want tonight to be like the first time they had ripped each other's clothes and committed to the act all at the heat of the moment. Tonight was going to be different and he couldn't escape that feeling after Christina joked about her giant breasts. Walking into the bedroom, he called out to her.

"So you had a good dinner tonight, huh?"

The bedroom was small with the queen size bed sitting in the middle of the white room. Black sheets covering it that matched the pillows. The darkness of the room had been illuminated thanks to the two night stands on each side, activated from the touch of her hand. Christina turned around to face Mikey, still standing in her black dress. A soft grin ran across her ruby red lips as she nodded her head and replied.

"Yes, but I get the feeling you're still hungry."

"Hungry for you, yeah."

He stepped towards her, not expecting Christina to do the same as she kept the same smirk across her face. She shoved her big tits up against his chest, watching as his eyes glanced down and then softly giggling. Mikey then moved his hands to cup her face, his finger tips brushing past her beautiful red hair as their lips met for a tender kiss. Christina moaned into his mouth, throwing her arms over his neck and then smashing her body up against his. Mikey responded by deepening the kiss, only pulling their lips apart to feel her breath across his skin. The look in her eyes was enough to tell him that he wasn't the only one prepared to devour for taste in the room. He moved his hands from her face, bringing them down below to squeeze her breasts from the dress she wore.

"So you knew I was thinking about these earlier..."

Mikey glanced down at her amazing breasts, squeezing them again. Christina moaned and then took a quick glance downward before glaring back at his face.

"How could I miss it? You can rarely take your eyes away from them. I always expect you to have a good look at them."

With one last squeeze, Mikey glared up to her eyes and then slowly grinned.

"I've been thinking about the other night. We couldn't keep our hands off one another."

"Oh, yes. I guess that's the cue for me to ask you right now to rip my clothes off."

An answer from her that he didn't expect. Still grinning, Mikey moved his hands to the front of her dress and then with a strong grip, he ripped the black fabric. Christina let out a moan as her large breasts bounced, nearly spilling out of the lacy black bra that contained them. The straps were still at her shoulders, as she realized he seemed to be completely mesmerized by them. She moved her hands to undo the straps and then the bra collapsed within his hands. Mikey dropped it, finally able to move his hands across her soft firm skin. As he gently squeezed her boobs, Christina gasped and then leaned in to kiss hip. She threw her arms around his neck, stepping forward with a bit of a shove as their tongues danced together from beyond their mouths.

Forced to step backwards, Mikey accidentally turned on his right foot and then nearly fell onto the bed from behind him. Christina had pushed him with such force, greedily kissing him back and forth as he now sat on the bed. With their lips still locked, he moved his hands over the thick curves of her body, pulling at the rest of her dress until he no longer felt. Christina could feel the fabric sliding down her legs and creating a small pile on the floor below. None of that mattered to her as she continued to kiss him and could feel his hands roaming across her skin. Mikey brought his hands back to her boobs, massaging them as he could feel her nipples hardening up beneath the palms of his hands. Christina once again moaned into his mouth when he squeezed her tits, finally breaking the kiss and pulling back as she stood on her feet in nothing more than a black thong covering her womanhood.

"Take that off for me, babe."

He spoke while pointing his finger down below. Christina moved her hands over her breasts, cupping them as if to tease him by hiding the view of her most famous assets. Shaking her head at him, Christina chuckled from under her breath.

"How would that be fair when you're the one still wearing all your clothes? We can't do it if I'm the only one naked."

Before Mikey could respond, Christina moved her arms away from her boobs and then grabbed at his hands. She pulled him to stand back up from where he was seated at the edge of the bed and then she began to carefully unbutton his white shirt. It was funny to him after he had ripped her clothes, she decided to be so gentle with taking his shirt off. All he could do was smile, but she wasn't looking back at his face. Once she finished the last button, Christina finally looked up as she began to fall down to her knees. Mikey pulled the shirt off, dropping it to the floor as she pushed her palms against his chest and began to slide her fingers up across his skill. The hairs of his chest rustled between her fingers, all while Christina bit down onto her lower lip.

The bulge stuck up in the front of his pants, as that was the one thing Christina fixated her complete attention to. Without uttering a single word, all she did was glare at him while gritting her perfect white teeth. Mikey knew what Christina hungered for now and he wasn't going to deprive her of it, regardless if he could. For the time being she was in control and preparing herself to indulge in what she wanted. Her hands moved to his belt, twisting it as she unfastened it. The belt buckle made an audible clanking sound as it came undone, followed by the noise produced from the zipper of his pants sliding down. Mikey exhaled a deep breath, still gazing down into her big blue eyes as Christina carefully slid his pants and underwear down simultaneously in an effort to release his growing cock.

"This is what I want."

Christina spoke while raising her right hand and wrapping her slender fingers around his dick. Mikey remained standing there, placing his hands at his hips momentarily. His pants and underwear were pushed down to his ankles, all before he stepped out of it and adjusted his stance while Christina began to stroke his rod. She breathed across his pole, a subtle hint of what was soon to come. She bit down on her lower lip, purring a moan as her hand continued to wank his cock back and forth.

"You wanted my dick, babe? Is that it?"

A pointless question followed by a silly one. Mikey couldn't help but smirk, as Christina now glanced up at him, slowing the moment of her hand. She used her left hand to reach for his hanging balls below, raking her fingernail across them while nodding at him.

"Yeah, but it's not like I haven't had it before. I think you're forgetting that."

With that said, Christina broke her eyes away from his face and focused on his erect meat pole starring her directly in the face. Mikey was left thinking about the first time around, as everything had unfolded from the heat of the moment with no proper planning. That wasn't the case tonight as Christina had him right where she wanted, with herself down on her knees and parting her lips. As she shoved his cock into her mouth, her right hand slid down to the base and Christina began to slowly slobber up and down his length. Mikey let out a moan, moving one of his hands to stroke through her pretty red colored hair. His touch caught Christina by surprise, her big blue eyes glaring up at him.

"Ohhhhhhh, god..."

Hearing him cry out to her, Christina was determined for more. Mikey was not the only one who had a lustful hunger tongue. Closing her eyes, she moved her right hand out from the base of his cock, now using both of her hands to push onto his legs as she began to bob her head up and down. Slurping and sucking noises became more audible with each passing second, all while her lips moved up and down the shaft. Christina didn't hesitate to shove her lips all the way down, slightly shaking her head as she deepthroated his shaft with ease. Pulling her lips back up to the head, Christina released it with a popping sound and then wrapped her right hand fingers back around his wet pole. Only for a moment did she look up into his eyes, all before parting her lips and flicking her tongue across the head of his shaft.

She went back down on it, letting out a muffled moan as that cock slid back between her lips. Christina used her hand to begin wanking him in sync with her lips bobbing up and down. Mikey was impressed at how passionately she sucked him off, listening to the slurping and slobbering noises that had become even louder by this point. He remained quiet, softly moaning to her as he once again stroked her hair as if she were a loyal pet pleasuring him from her knees. Coming to a halt with his cock still in her mouth, Christina removed her hand and made one last effort to shove her lips down to the base for some deepthroating action. The head of his dick slammed to the back of her throat and then she choked, gagging on his length.

"Ohhhhhh, man. Don't hurt yourself, babe."

Mikey's words alerted Christina as she brought her lips back to the head and released his cock from her mouth with a loud gasp for breath. Saliva strings dangled from his pole back to her red lips, breaking off from the flick of her tongue. Her eyes glared up at him just before she spit on the head of his slick shaft and wrapped her right hand fingers back around it. As Christina's hand began to glide across his shaft so easily, Mikey thought to himself that now was the perfect time to talk about her tits. He needed to know if she knew how to properly use them in the act of pleasure.

"You like how I suck your cock, Mikey? Hmmmmm?"

Christina's voice had caught him off guard. He nodded at her as her hand continued to stroke his cock back and forth. Before he could reply, she grinned flashing the front row of her teeth and then flicking her tongue over the head of his dick. He wasn't distracted by her small act of teasing.