I like Mine Dirty

Story Info
A dick pic and dirty cocktail fuels wild sex.
5.2k words
4.33
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came in and music was drifting through the house; I dropped the computer bag downstairs and headed up to change. I heard quiet moans and peaked in to see Tina fingering herself. I figured she was just crazy horny; you know how it is...sometimes you just have to masturbate...and sometimes your husband just has to watch, because it's just fucking hot!

Anyway, her panties were on the floor, and it looked like she had just shaved...it looked pretty smooth...another layer of turn-on; I love it when she shaves. I was close enough that I could see her lips; they looked puffy or swollen; probably from the shaving...and she was clearly turned-on.

She licked arousal from her fingers and used the other hand to tease her nipple; I watched her rub and pinch through a skimpy, physically challenged, bra. Tina was a curvy, feminine 5' 8", but tight all over...she had amazing tits...really amazing tits!

Her eyes were closed tight, and she tipped her head back into the pillow. She had her legs spread, but one was bent and splayed even wider...it was perfect because I could see everything.

With the intense focus and wild fingering, she looked like she was fantasizing...about what I didn't know. I sort of wanted to know, considering what it might be...maybe a cock, balls deep...maybe being fucked harder and harder...or maybe how it felt to be filled with hot seed?

Anyway, my own fantasies soon took over. I savored her soft moans and fantasized about burying my face between her legs. I could almost hear her moaning in response, gripping my head and pushing my face into the warmth

With my hot breath bathing her pussy with my lust, I'd circle that swollen bud with my tongue, gently teasing...and flicking.

Despite her protest, I'd pull off to unleash those tits, groping with hungry, eager hands. They're way more than a handful and fucking amazing...big and firm in your hands. I guess I knew my wife, and between tonguing her clit and teasing her nips, it wouldn't take long. She'd be dripping wet, bucking into my face, and moaning.

I licked my lips, dreaming of her taste, after a big, loud orgasm...a big fantasy orgasm.

Finally, I couldn't take it and cleared my throat, "Somebody needs some help...let me help you with that, baby girl?" Before she could answer, I spoke again, "Fresh-shaven too...love that!"

"Yes, I need your help...but how long have you been watching?"

I grinned, "Long enough to get this," dropping my pants and underwear for a big, bouncing reveal.

"You need to get over here, right now, young man...and take care of things...serious...serious things!" She laughed, "It's all Tara's fault...she dropped off the sketch this afternoon."

She got a sexy smile, "Rob's Manly Magic got me all horny, and things just got out of hand. I can't wait to show you...it's totally spank bank. We talked about you boys...and decided you both have beautiful man parts."

"Thank you for noticing my beautiful man parts...and we'll have to get it framed...the sketch...not the man parts!"

She rambled on, "And...I guess I was a little horny to start with...we haven't done it since the driveway blowjob...two weeks ago."

I certainly remembered that but could hardly believe it had been that long. I guess we were both busy with work...and I'd spent a couple nights with Tara and Bryan.

Anyway, I settled between her legs, grinning, "No worries, I'm here to help," and buried my face. Over and over, I fucked my tongue as deep as I could, using the tip to caress her insides. I kept the rhythm slow and sensuous, and she saturated my tongue.

Moaning loud, she gripped my head, grinding my face into her pussy. I focused on her clit, sucking it between my lips, and flicking it with my tongue.

Within a minute or two, I had her bucking her hips and squealing, and I ramped things up. I knew she was close when she almost screamed, "Holy fuck...Rob...ahhhh...right there...yeah...yeah...fuuuuck!"

At one point, it felt like she was riding my tongue with her clit, but it quickly got less controlled, with some wild humping and grinding...I loved every second. "Fuck...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...almost baby...keep it up...yeah...yeah!"

A mounting pleasure spread through her body, and she squealed, "Oh...ohhhh...ohhhh my god...Rob...Rob...yeah...yeah...that's...that's makin'...makin' me cum...yeah...cummmmmmmmmm...cummmmmmmmm!"

She squeezed me with her thighs, as pleasure shot through her body. Riding my tongue through release, she lost herself in the orgasm, shuddering and quivering, as the pleasured waves kept coming.

She released her grip on me, when it all subsided, but I stayed put, lifting my head and looking up into her eyes. She was coming back to earth, and her breathing was choppy, but she was radiant and whispering, "That baby, was what I needed...that was wonderful...thank you...that felt so...so good!"

I savored the sex...the slippery feel...the scent...the taste, but we both needed more, and she grinned, "Sweetie, you need to get off...do me from behind."

Enough said...she got up on all fours and looked back into my eyes, as I slapped the shaft over her ass, "Yeah...yeah, spank me...spank me with it...I've been super bad...spank me and use me!"

I swatted her a few more times before grinding her tight, muscled ass and whispering, "You sure you want it...want this cock...you need this cock?"

"Stop teasing me...you're such a brat...yes...yes...and yes!"

As my fingers gently dipped between her tight folds, and disappeared, she grinded against me and shuddered. Her breathing grew labored, but she moaned, "Mmmm...that...yeah that...that feels...ahhhh...amazing...put it in...mmmm...please!"

I kneaded her breast, teasing her nipple to an aroused stiffness, while she worked a hand between her legs to spread herself open for me.

I lubed my dick and thumped her ass a couple more times, dragging through the arousal, and running the head up and down her slit. With all the prep to ease penetration, I succumbed to lust, pushing the head into her tiny slit, "You ready for this...you want it?"

"Don't tease me...just put it in...put it in me...put it all in me!"

I pushed in a little more, taunting her with that special pleasure of being stretched around a cock. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah," she moaned.

I gently pumped further inside, till four or five inches felt the hot, embrace of pussy. Then, with one hard thrust, I went all the way, and she squealed, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck yeah...put it all...all in me...fuck me...fuck me, Rob!"

"Fucking hell, that's what I needed...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...feels...feels so good!"

Fuck it deeeeep...yeah, fuck me deep...deeeep!"

I started fucking with steady, gentle strokes and she clenched tight around my cock, shuddering from the pleasure being fucked. My fingers dug into the firm flesh of her tits, grabbing hold and using them to pull her back into my thrusts.

"Yes...yes...yes...ahhhh...yes...give me that yummy...mmmm...yummy cock!"

Thrusting the rock-hard flesh, in and out, I felt her lips gripping, and her insides molding around it...god it felt amazing...just fucking amazing.

She savored every inch, and the physical pleasure was overwhelming, but just the thought her man's cock, taking her pussy, pushed her closer and closer to another orgasm. She whimpered, "Oh Rob...Rob...so...so good...feels so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, so fucking good!"

"Damn you're tight...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so...so fucking tight...it feels like it's been a long time...feels like you haven't been fucked in ages."

Pulling her back to meet my thrusts, I fucked harder and reddened her ass with a few swats; she squealed with a sensuous pleasure, while I kept a tight grip and pounded her. My pubes slammed hard against the gorgeous feminine swell of her ass and my balls bounced wildly between my legs...animated by my aggressive assault on her pussy.

I knew she was probably getting closer and grinned, "You need to suck it...suck my dick...you know you like to suck the pussy off...suck it clean, baby girl!" I gave her ass another playful slap and abruptly replaced my cock, shoving my fingers inside and pumping deep.

She giggled, "You are such a brat, determined to tease me...but I want it to last, too. Let me at it, and I'll lick all that pussy off...looks pretty damned yummy!"

I admired the upright, pussy-soaked shaft...raging...rock-hard and looking good. I reached down and guided it up to her lips.

Savoring the taste of her pleasure, she licked me clean, from the head down to the base. She looked into my eyes, "I need to hop on top and take him for a ride...a nice, bouncy ride!"

She straddled me and shoved the head between the puffy lips, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah that's it!" Now teasing me, she grinned, with just the very tip inside, "Jeez, it's thick...it may not fit...it may be too big."

I smiled, and humped into her, "Yeah, it's thick...but you know I'll make it fit." Sinking inside, I grinned, "See, no problem!"

She squealed, "Ohhhh! Oh my god, yeah...oh fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...make it fit...fuck me...fuck me good!" She slowly sank down over shaft, rocking her hips to get it all, and coming to rest in my lap.

She started riding...over and over, she lifted her body and dropped back down, impaling herself on rock-hard pleasure...rock-hard lust...rock-hard ecstasy. Whenever it was all inside, she always loved to sensuously grind, straining her pussy's limits. Eventually her fingers drifted between her legs, and I took over, humping up into her.

The moans got louder and louder, and I savored watching her orgasm build, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh, that's good...that's it...yeah...yeah...mmmm, getting close...closer...fuck...fuck me...yeah, fuck me good...good...gooooood!"

I whispered, "Go for it...cum on that...that...ahhhh...ahhhh...cock...go for it, cowgirl...cum all over that cock! Cum over it!"

She groaned, "Oh god yes...I'm gonna cum...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...yeahhhhhhh!"

Her breasts were big, full and mesmerizing, but the cowgirl bounce...drove me insane. Sensuously rounded and crowned with deep pink nipples, they're breathtaking...suck-able...and super fuck-able. Perky, but with just a hint of creasing from weight, they are hot as fuck; I guess with breasts that size, how could there not be a crease?

She rode my dick to orgasm, working her clit and wildly thrashing her hips; tipping her head back, she let out a moaning scream, "Ohhhh...Rob...Robbbbbb...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck meeeeeeee!"

She came to rest in my lap, quivering and moaning, "Ohhhh...ohhhh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...cu...cu...cummmmmmming...cummmmming!" Her eyes were closed, and her body shook and jerked as pleasured waves swept through her. After satisfaction, she came to rest in my lap, catching her breath.

"Baby girl, I think you liked that!"

A huge smile emerged from the orgasm cloud, "Yeah...loved...loved...loved that!"

There was a long pause as she collapsed over me, to wrap her tongue over mine...we made out, hot and heavy, before she grinned, with her eyes locked on mine, "Now it's your turn...you have to be ready...ready to explode."

She had the sexy sparkle in her eyes that lights up a room, and I grinned, I smiled, "Yeah...I'm ready," and looked down, "and he looks ready, too."

Still a grabbing my attention, her breasts weren't bouncing, but they were fucking amazing; they were creamy white, and her nipples were beautiful, dusty pink and puckered. I reached out to cup one...as always, it felt amazing, big firm and heavy in my hand. I ran my thumb over the bottom, eventually getting to her nipple. As I teased the nipple, she took a deep breath and moaned; she rolled her head back and looked down to see my infatuation, and grinned, "Enjoying the scenery, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I am! I'd like to put my dick right there and fuck the hell out these tits."

I leaned forward and took the erect nipple in my lips, and she moaned, "Oh yes, please...I love it, when you fuck my titties!"

She put her hand on the back of my head, ran her fingers through my hair, "Oh God that feels good!" I put both hands on the breast and squeezed, as if it was nourishment...no milk...I just wanted to hold it. Savoring its heft in my hands, I circled the nipple with my tongue, flicking hard, before sucking its warmth into my mouth. I felt her hand fumble for my dick, and she started stroking, "Baby, can you grab the lube?"

Before sinking into the cleavage, I added lube and poked at her nipples. Slapping it between the big, fleshy mounds, I groaned when she pushed them together. She anxiously worked them up and down the shaft, caressing me with firm, titty flesh. That was all I needed and started humping, while she squealed, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck my tits...fuck'm...fuck my tits!"

"Fuck'm...yeah...yeah...yeah, I love it when you fuck'm this way...that's it, fuck'm...fuck'm good...yeah, that's it." Fucking into the firm, pillowed flesh, kept us both moaning, "That's it...fuck'm...fuck'm...fuck'm good...keep fuckin' sweetie. Use my titties...own'm...own those big titties!"

With the sexiest grin, she asked, "You love it between my tits, don't you?"

"Mmmm...what do you think? " I threw my head back and moaned, "They're fuckable...very...very fuckable...yeah...yeah...so fucking good...so fucking good!"

When I felt her tongue, I opened my eyes, to see her catching the tip, whenever it was within reach. Focused entirely on my pleasure, she kept her tits tight, and tipped her head forward to ensure penetration...and getting as much as possible. Darting her tongue over the head, the precum made her senses explode.

When I felt it in my balls, my breathing was rapid and forced. I started cumming...and cumming hard, pulsing within her lips and shooting over her tongue.

When I rolled my hips back, I pulled free and jacked my dick over her tits. My cock was twitching and pulsing in my hand with a second strand, and a trickle, spilling over her flesh.

When I leaned back, it was still rock-hard in my hand, "Fuck! Fuck, that was good!"

It wasn't a huge load, but I heard the gulp, before she got that trademark grin, "That was yummy...you enjoy the girls?"

She had licked some from her fingers, and I answered, "Mmmm...yeah." I smiled, laughing, "There's still some enjoyment on your nipple!"

Her beautiful, gray eyes were open wide, and she shrugged, "What can I say...they're nice tits!"

Still a little out of breath, I nodded, "Yeah, they are...really nice tits!"

I swatted my dick over her stomach with a big thump. The last droplets fell from the tip, and I spread it over her skin. I reached down to stroke her silky, smooth pubes, that were once a muff, easing a finger into the slit, "Mmmm, that's sweet!"

"I'm really sorry, sweetie, I know you said something about going into work, but I really have to finish some shit for work, too. What do you say, I take her and the two girls for another ride, after I finish up? It should only take me an hour or two...maybe we could do cocktails by the fireplace?"

She grinned, "That's perfect...I'm always ready for a cock...tail and a fire. I need to make a quick trip into work, too."

After all the work obligations, she made the martinis, and I built the fire. I heard her put on some music, while I ran out to get another couple logs.

I took a sip of martini and dropped down between her legs, "You know I like'm extra dirty...and this's perfect."

She squealed, grabbing her tits and teasing the nipples, as I pushed her legs open. Taking in the warm glow cast over my gorgeous Tina, I could see her breathing, almost quivering with anticipation. I pressed my cheek against her thigh and lapped at her slit with my tongue. She rolled her hips and squirmed against the back of the chair, while I flicked her clit, and pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. She quickly shifted her legs, to rest on my shoulders, pressing into my face.

Digging deep with my tongue, her breathing was labored, and she whispered, "Mmmm...oh god...this...this feels so good, and it only gets better...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...when you put it inside...oh god, need you inside me."

I had to lube first, and she smiled, watching the prep, and eating an olive. Her body tightened, eager, as I pulled her closer and pressed my cock into the tiny slit. It spread her wide enough that I could easily plow it all inside, but I took it slow.

She let out a shallow moan as I pushed the tip inside and whispered, "Just relax sweetie."

She moaned while I gently pumped, pushing deeper, slowly sinking all eight inches; her delighted squeals ignited my raging lust, "Yessss...oh god...yeah, go deep...touch all the good places...go deep and touch the good places!"

I swatted her ass, and started pumping hard, "Fuck girl, that's a sweet pussy...steamy...hot...tight...aching for a man!"

She moaned, "Yeah, aching for my...my man...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me good...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...work it...work it over all...all the right places...yeah...yeah...that's it!"

Her moans got louder, when I pulled out and traced her labia. I knew the teasing would drive her crazy, and she grunted, humping forward to capture the fullness, again. I started driving it deep and grinding, pumping her with all eight inches and feeling it pulse against her insides.

Veiny, and thick, my dick was swallowed up by her passion. Stretched tight and full, her pussy sent ecstasy through her body, and I felt her tremble. She humped to meet the thrusts, closing her eyes, and moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...so fuckin' thick...so perfect...baby, so perfect!"

With my dick slamming the back of her pussy, the pleasure mounted, and she groaned, reaching between her legs; her fingers went wild, and she wet my cock with arousal.

"Fuck...fuck...take all that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it all...take it deep!" Sometimes we fuck gentle...slow...and sensuously, but not this time. All I could think about was pounding out an orgasm, and filling her pussy, but she was in the same place...I just kept grinding deep.

Savoring the pussy, stretched around my cock, I had her body nearly doubled in half. Things escalated as she feverishly worked her clit, almost screaming, "Yesssssssssssssss...yessssssss...ohhhh...oh god, fuck me...fuck me like that!"

Breathing heavy, and shuddering, she moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fucccccccccccck...that...that's sooooooo good!" Cumming around my cock, her pussy clenched tight as her body shuddered. The neighbors probably heard her screams, but I pumped her through it.

I kept humping into her, as she was coming down from the high, and moaning, "Oh god...I love that...god...yeah...yeah...yeah...love it...own it...own that pussy...yeah...yeah...god damn, you own it!"

Grinding my lips into hers and yearning for my own release, I let her legs flail to the side and started slamming hard again. The frenzied pounding didn't last long before I bottomed out and grunted. She squealed with each pulse, as I coated her insides with warmth...fertile...creamy...warmth.

It wasn't huge, but my balls were empty...totally empty. When I finally caught my breath, I pulled out and pressed it to her lips, grinning, "Use your tongue for the last of it...just like a good martini...you don't wanna leave any behind."

Looking into my eyes, she licked the sex from her lips, and her pussy trickled some, with a tiny bead resting in her gapped lips...she flexed till it too hit the floor.

"Sweetie...thank you for sharing that cock...tail with me...I love it when they're extra stiff...and um...satisfying!" She got a sexy smirk, tenderly rubbing her pussy, "Mmmm...she loves getting filled like that...she got the cocktail, main course and the dessert!"

************************************************

12