I like Mine Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, we almost always have a cocktail in the evening, sometimes early...and sometimes later. Anyway, it was maybe a week later, and Tina walked into the library with a tray, holding glasses and a shaker.

Not at all unusual, but she was wearing...panties...only panties! A topless cocktail is something I could really grow to love, and I knew it was going to be good...but it only got better.

"I thought this could be fun...like the other night with the fire."

She started shaking the martini shaker, and her breasts put on an incredible show. The sexy jiggle was mesmerizing...a compelling reason for more topless cocktails...many...many more. I reached out to tweak her nipple, "Mmmm...I like my bartenders extra dirty...and uh...bouncy...especially bouncy!"

She got a sexy smile, "Well, extra dirty is what I was aiming for," and shifted her gaze lower, "Oh look he's excited about martinis!"

"No...he's enjoying the extra dirty bartender and her bouncing tits, but I'm definitely looking forward to a martini...and the sexy bartender."

"It looks like he's outgrowing things...honestly, sometimes I don't know how you fit all that inside your pants...when it's all hard like that."

I grinned, "Well, if it's hard it really doesn't fit," and pushed the pants down...and stroked it through the underwear.

She took a sip, "Mmmm...that is lusciousness!"

I took a drink, "That is good, thanks sweetie!"

"It is good, but I'm talking about that bulge." Taking another sip, she trailed her fingers down over the outline, "Mmmm, baby...let me suck that for you?"

I stood and kicked my pants and underwear aside, "That's my extra, dirty bartender...your wish is my command...lay on your back...over there."

She had positioned herself, spread-eagle with her head tipped off the edge of the couch, exposing her tiny pussy. It looked warm, and deep pink in the warm glow of the lamp.

She let out a sexy moan when it bobbed over her face, and she took it in both hands. Her tongue eagerly explored the head, and then the balls, taking one and then the other into her mouth.

Looking up into my eyes and rubbing the shaft over her face, the cock worship took her. Working it with wild lust, she covered every inch with lips and tongue. When she took it in her mouth, I stroked my fingers through her hair, and tenderly rubbed her bulging cheek.

She gave me such pleasure but, despite my needs, I refrained from fucking her throat...that would come later. I always let her work up to it.

With my balls tumbling over her face, I couldn't see her eyes, but I could see her mouth. It was stretched wide open and moaning into the flesh.

As I pumped her, I felt it teasing the back of her throat, but I wanted to go deeper and feel it inside.

Moaning into the cock flesh, she tipped her head back, straightening her neck, to get it all. I gently stroked the bump in her throat, and held it there, letting her savor the penetration. When I started pumping, I watched her gullet rise and fall, as I pushed in and pulled out.

A few minutes in, she was all relaxed, and I felt her hand on my ass, encouraging me to thrust harder...and fuck her face. Tina loves having a cock, in her mouth and fucking her throat...and she takes great pride in making it explode. I know that, and that's when I went at it, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god, deep...take it deep," grinding my pubes into her chin.

Oh god...mmmm, I love to fuck her throat like this. She wasn't struggling at all...just moaning through the hard flesh and making wet, gurgles, "Gu...gu...gu...gu...guhhhh...guhhhh...gu...gu...gu!"

After exploring her body with caressing gropes, I dug into her breasts and pumped with long steady strokes. I tightened my grip, "Yeah, like that, sweetie...yeah...yeah...yeah...like having my cock stretching your throat?"

She answered, "Gul...gl...gl...gl...gl...glg!"

I kept burying my cock, while she gurgled around it, foamy spit dripping from her lips. When I finally let her come up for air, my cock was all rock hard, deep red, and bobbing over her face. She admired it and smiled up at me, content that I was ready to fuck her senseless.

Easing back inside, she gurgled around the shaft; driving it all the way, again...and again...and again, before pulling out, I looked into her eyes, and she smiled, "Sweetie, fuck me...you need to fuck me...I need a good fuck!"

Spit covered the shaft, and her lips; I gently gripped her jaw and guided her mouth up to mine, driving my tongue deep. After a few heated moments, she pulled away from the kiss, and spread her legs, exposing the shiny arousal, coating her pussy, "I could really use a good workout...down here."

She fingered herself, spreading the lips with a sexy smile, while I pumped my hand over my veined shaft, "Well...I got the tool for that...he'll give you a good workout...a real good workout."

Wrapping my fist around its girth, and stroking, I spread lube over the shaft...and then the head. Upright and swaying it from side to side, I teased her, rubbing the tip over the slit and prodding her clit.

Her eagerness exploded, and she moaned as the puffy warmth parted with the gentle pokes, but I kept teasing. Slowly, I rubbed the shaft up and down through her lips, always putting a little more focus on her clit.

She groaned, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...Rob...stop...stop teasing and fuck me...pleeeeeease...fuck me!"

I pushed her legs wider and nudged the tiny slit again, repositioning myself to fuck her. The head parted her moist, pink lips, and slowly disappeared inside. Tenderly, but firmly, I thrust my cock into the heat.

She moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...god...go slow...yeah...yeah, baby...like that." Then she grinned, teasing me back, "Mmmm...my bartender pussy loves that...yeah...yeah...mmmm, yeah!"

"Yeah baby, give me all that cock...but slow...yeah...yeah...slow."

I savored the deep penetration, stretching her lips tight, and going all the way...but also...whenever it emerged, covered with arousal and tugging against her tight grip.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh....yeah...fucccccccccccck...that," breathing heavy, "that...that's soooo good! God damn...yeah...yeah...yeah, I need that big boy...feels soooo good...yeah, feels so good!"

Her legs wrapped around my back, and I pumped deep. She groaned when she felt it bottom out, deep in her belly, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck...god, you feel so good!" She had that crazy, but content smirk, knowing that I had what she needed, and I would satisfy all her aching needs.

She grabbed for my ass, urging...almost begging me to fuck harder. I knew that crazy-horny-look...and knew she wanted to be fucked...and fucked...and fucked some more.

"Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it let me feel every inch...yeah...yeah...every last inch...fuck me!" I thought to myself...not a problem...she was holding on tight, but I kept trying for the long, greedy strokes; I wanted as much of her pussy as I could get.

I mashed my lips into hers, digging deep with my tongue and holding her tighter, while I pumped harder. I was kissing her lips...kissing her neck...and roaming my hands all over her warm, yearning flesh.

"Want it harder...need it harder...oh god...yeah...yeah...give it to me harder...oh god...baby...harder!"

I kept up the pounding, driving deep into her pussy's tight embrace. She anxiously worked her clit, and a mounting ecstasy was taking over. She was shuddering, and I felt her twerk to meet my thrusts, "Oh god...ohhhhh god...fuckkkkk!"

When it cut loose, she looked into my eyes, breathlessly moaning, and clamping down tight. It slowed my thrusts, but I kept pumping, as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

When her grip relaxed some, I still needed my own satisfaction and picked up the pace, moaning, "Mmmm...fuckkkk...that tight, little pussy feels...yeah...yeah...yeah...feels so good!"

She smiled, "Mmmm...she's gonna be tender tomorrow...but in a good way...in the best way."

Ploughing deep, I pushed myself closer, but despite her orgasm, Tina seemed hornier than ever, meeting each thrust, and slamming her body against me. She shuddered with each penetration, and cried out, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me...fuckkkk...fuckkkk...fuck me!"

"You like that...do you?"

"Fuuuuckkkk yeah...don't stop, that's...so...good...fuck me!"

Ready to explode, I groaned, "Ohhhh...god damn...Tina...fuckkkkkk! I yanked it out and jacked till the creamy warmth made her squeal.

Splattered with cum, she laid back, catching her breath with her chest, rising and falling.

With my dick in hand, I remember admiring her sexy smile, and the aftermath. She was definitely my extra-dirty bartender, and I ran my fingers through her hair, caressing her flushed cheek, "Baby girl...that was one hell of a cocktail!"

She took a sip from her glass, before scooping cum from her breast and flashing a big ass grin; she licked her fingers, "And more than anything, I love my cocktails extra dirty." She laughed, "And extra fertile, too!"

After she cleaned up and came back into the room, she was wearing an old, worn flannel shirt (mine) and no panties. She always looks sexy as hell in my shirts, and we sat there talking and sipping our drinks.

Eventually, she brought the conversation back to the sketch, "I'm a little torn, I guess...I want to display it proudly in the living room or maybe here in the library, but I don't know if I'm comfortable with everybody gawking at your penis."

"Yeah, I really want my sister or mom asking me questions about the giant dick-pic on the wall. I can hear it now...why do you have a dick on your wall...or is that yours? We could hang it in the bedroom...outside of a very select few, we don't get a lot of traffic through the bedroom."

"Mmmm...I like that...I can wake up to the real thing and "Rob's Manly Magic." She got sweet grin, "It's a reminder, every morning, that I won the best prize in the world...my Robbie!"

She unbuttoned her shirt, letting it slip from her shoulders, and I looked into her eyes, "Are we still a little horny...it's been what...an hour?"

Caressing her breasts and circling a nipple with her finger, she got a sexy chuckle, "I can't help it...it's the magic sketch...it's the manly magic! Sweetie, we have such fun in the sack...I love getting filled...with you...that perfect cock!" She continued with a sweet, little giggle, "Can I ride it...ride the magic?"

Hardly surprising, but my dick was expanding, and I started stroking it, "Sure you can ride...let me just get it ready." It didn't take much, before I had it stiff as hell and pulsing, in my fist. I grinned, "But I think you're the magic...those tits are the magic...I don't think there's a man on this planet that could resist that offer...or those tits!"

I flicked her nipple, with my tongue and she moaned, pressing me into her breast. My tongue swirled over the erect nub, before I took it in my lips, and gently nibbled.

The quality time with her tits was short-lived, because she wanted more. With a crazy, lusty grin, she scrambled around to straddle my crotch, and moaned, "Mmmm...I love that cock!"

It was thicker than her dainty little wrist, and when she took hold of it, her needs took over...and things only got better.

She smiled, and I watched her lower herself, "Maybe we should have Tara do this view...cock penetrating pussy. I like the way the lips spread wider and stretch as it slips inside."

She started riding and grinned, "Ohhhh my god...yes...ahhhh...so do I."

I groaned, "Mmmm, those lips grip so tight...they're pink...deep pink...mmmm, that's fucking hot!"

Her fingers traced tiny circles over her clit, and she moaned, "Oh god, that's the magic, right there...fuckkkkkk!"

Going all cowgirl on me, each time she came to rest in my lap, the pleasured moans filled the room. Grinding it, balls deep, she felt so warm and tight.

It seemed incredible that it could fit, without lube, but she was a little gapped from what happened earlier. I just leaned back and watched her do the sexy, cowgirl dance, with her tits bobbing and bouncing.

Riding harder, she was rocking, grinding and moaning, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...that...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's so...soooo good!"

I took over for a bit when she paused to press her lips into mine. She was a little winded and whispered, "Tara's totally right...it's magic...mmmm...powerful magic!" She sat up tall and started in again, with a sexy wink, "But I always knew that!"

Driving it all deep inside her, words can hardly describe how it felt. I closed my eyes, thinking the real magic was wrapped around my dick, and I'd won the prize. I moaned, "Ride it...ride it, baby girl...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...just ride it!"

12