I Like Saggy Balls!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point he said "your so rough! I like it! a lot!"

I pulled harder, "I'm in love with your big, saggy balls!" I whispered back.

He said again in the same apologetic tone.

"I'm glad you don't think they are weird."

I couldn't help myself, and I really didn't care if it freaked him out at that point.

I told him, "I want to stuff them in my pussy with this beautiful cock of yours!"

He pulled back from the hug. Looking into my eyes he started laughing,

"Are you serious?" He asked.

I backed off a little and replied,

"Well they turn me on, and it was just an idea."

I squeezed them, "Seems like it would feel really good, maybe we can try it one day!" I giggled.

Ron had a puzzled look on his face, he asked, "Do you like to do that?"

His puzzled look turned to a big smile when I said, "I don't know, never did that, I've never been with anyone that it would have been possible, Why? is that weird?"

He laughed as he bent to kiss me, "I'll love trying that one day!" He remarked.

The cat was out of the bag and the seed had been planted. It turned me on to no end knowing that he was open to it. I was feeling like I was on a roll.

I threw the door wide open with an invitation, "want to try it right now?"

An expression of excitement covered his face. "I'm in!" Was all he said.

He was already hard again from me playing with him. And the moisture between my legs felt like steam. He had given me the reins, the ball was in my court.

We undressed. After a couple passionate kisses and him playing with my titties I slowly backed up until I felt his bed on the back of my legs. I sat down then leaned back until I was laying down. I beckoned him with my index finger and a sinister smile.

It was only seconds until I felt him sliding back into me. I knew this time was going to last alot longer than the first time.

In my mind I only wanted him to stretch my pussy and get it loosened up and really wet. It didn't take long do do just that.

I had dreamed of this moment for years. The pounding in my chest confirmed my excitement.

With my legs wrapped around his hips and him just slowly moving in a nice grinding motion felt wonderful. But I had other intentions.

I whispered with hot breath on his neck, "I want to try it now! from behind maybe?"

He didn't answer, he only complied by slowly pulling out and standing up. He waited for me to turn over. I rolled over and pulled my knees up under myself then scooted back until my ass was at the edge of the bed. I laid my face on the bed and arched my back.

I hoped he liked the view and the offer. I felt his hands roaming over my upturned ass. I knew he was just taking in the view. I felt him parting my labia with the head of his cock, sliding it up and down in the warm wetness. He paused at the soft opening then started slipping back into me. I couldn't wait another minute. I reached under myself with both hands leaving me on my knees and layin on my face and breasts with my ass high.

Reaching between my legs with both hands I found his hanging nut sack. It was already intensely erotic to me. Ron held still when I held his balls with my fingers and began pulling them down. I stretched and pulled until he groaned. It was the same pleasureable groan I remembered uncle Tom making. Ron obviously was enjoying the tugging and pulling.

I was surprised when I closed my fist around the loose flesh above his swollen balls, realizing that if I could get them in, they would be able to go past the tight entrance.

Feeling a bit sadistic, I began stroking it with one hand and patting his balls with the other. I still couldn't believe the size of them. I wondered if it was possible to get them both into my pussy. I was definitely going to try.

I began rubbing the two swollen balls around my clit and between my labia getting them wet with my own slippery juice.

Ron continued to stay motionless, letting me do whatever I wanted. I took a deep breath and tried to relax as I began trying to work them in a little at a time. With all eight fingers pressing I began to wiggle my knees farther apart. Trying to open myself up a little more.

I didn't want to hurt him. But I was sure he would say something if it got to be to much for him.

I remembered auntie pushing uncle's balls into her cunt one at a time. I positioned one nut at the soft spot under his cock and slowly kept pushing harder and harder. I felt it slipping in between my pelvic bone and Ron's cock. It finally slipped past the tightness and popped into me.

He jerked a little but didn't say a word. I began working the other one in at the same spot. It actually popped in easier than the first. Ron groaned out loud but held still.

I slipped two fingers into my pussy at the same spot and pushed his ball in as deep as I could reach.

I didn't want them to pop out so I pressed all my fingers from both hands at the same place I had pushed them in. Pinching and holding my labia tight around and under his cock.

Realizing that his balls were now inside me, I started feeling frantic. It had been a dark desire of mine for so long. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Holding my fingers pressed tight I cautiously leaned forward.

For the first time I felt them settling in around the swollen gland inside me. I pressed tighter with my fingers and leaned forward a little more. I began a gentle rocking motion.

I understood now what had made auntie cum so hard. The fullness, the throbbing cock as deep as it could go and his huge balls nested around my Gspot. The feeling was far better than what I had imagined. It felt like my swollen gland was being milked as I rocked back and forth. Along with the combined girth, it was pure heaven.

Ron kind of grunted, then he mumbled,

"Oh My Gaaaawd! I've NEVER felt anything that felt so fucking wonderful!"

I was feeling the same. It was like nothing I had ever felt. My cunt began to spasm and the muscles began to tighten around him. I felt an orgasm building, I felt the muscles in my pussy beginning to constrict in pulses like it was trying to swallow, and I felt his cock growing bigger as it twitched inside me. I rubbed across my clit with my thumbs and the first major orgasm exploded through me like thunder. I gritted my teeth and shook from head to toe. My cunt clinching tighter and tighter.

Ron started cuming. I felt his cock pulsing deep inside me. I felt cum blasting into me. I began quivering and whimpering as another orgasm literally took my breath away. I had never felt my cunt squeezing as hard and tight. I didn't realize that I was rocking back and forth, I didn't realize that I was yanking so hard on his scrotum. He gripped my hips, digging his fingers into me, I literally felt him trembling.

I lost track of time and I'm not sure how long I had been pleasuring myself by pressing my fingers hard over the softness under his cock and yanking on his balls with my cunt.

I didn't hear him pleading with me to stop. The world around me had faded into one ongoing orgasm.

Ron slapped my ass hard. I heard him saying "Stop for a minute, please!" I relaxed my fingers and stopped rubbing my clit. But, I had no control over my body's jerking. My cunt seemed to have complete and total control over the rest of my body. It seemed I was humping at nothing, yet each jerk yanked and pulled the swollen balls inside my cunt. Each yank sent another orgasm through my body causing another explosion of nerve shattering orgasms and another hard yank.

His hands on my ass, he started gently pushing me away. I felt the pulling from inside as it grew harder and harder. The pressure was intense. I tried to relax but I couldn't stop the orgasms from making my cunt squeeze tighter. I literally had no control over my body and the harder he pulled the harder I squeezed and the harder the orgasms exploded through me.

He slapped my ass harder, "PLEASE STOP!" he begged.

I took a deep breath and began panting through pursed lips, trying to concentrate. I made myself hold still. I stopped yanking on him but the quivering continued. Ron pushed harder on my ass with his hands, I felt my cunt bulging more and more until I felt his balls starting to force my pussy open from the inside out.

I heard him say "OUUUCH! FUCK!" As his balls were pulled through the tight opening.

He dropped to his knees. My cunt began to spasm, I felt myself squirting for the first time in my life. Another intensely powerful orgasm consumed my entire body. I literally saw stars.

Ron and I have been together for a few years now. We always laugh and tease when I ask him to wear his ball weights when we go to the grocery store or Walmart. He knows that when I ask him to wear them I am thinking about sex. His balls are not as tender now as they were back then.

We keep them shaved.

We love each other dearly and we both love his saggy balls and hard cock in my pussy at the same time. Nothing else makes us cum as hard. Nothing!

So there you have it! That's why I like saggy balls, grandpa balls, low hangers or what ever you want to call them.

Tight little balls just dont do it for me!

Shehasnicebutt2

12