I Like Saggy Balls! Pt. 02

Story Info
Leah shares her husband's saggy balls with a friend.
10.4k words
4.34
21.9k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron and Leah have been together for five years now.

He treats her like a queen. To be honest, she never expected to be as happy and content as she has been since their first date.

Backing up a couple of years.

They both sold their houses and bought a nice home on the beach only a couple months after they got married.

Their neighbor Ena and Leah spend a lot of their free time together, especially on weekends.

Ena's husband had passed away two years ago from an accident at his job.

Ena is Japanese. She's very cute and fit, a former gymnast. The last ten years she has studied yoga and taught a class in town. She pretty much stopped doing anything after Larry passed away.

Ron helps her now with upkeep on her house and Leah tries to drag her out as much as possible. The four of them were all good friends from the time they moved in next door.

After Larry passed away, Ena started drinking and withdrawing from life in general, but Leah has been keeping her busy lately and she has really backed off the drinking in the past couple of months.

Last week, the girls went out to lunch, and for the first time, Ena made a comment about another man. It was the waiter at the restaurant. Leah had to agree with her that he really was a hot looking guy.

Leah still laughs about the dumbfounded look on Ena's face when Leah commented and agreed with her that he was good looking. Then she added, "but I'll bet he probably has tight, little balls."

Ena gave her the funniest look then started laughing.

"What the fuck?" She asked,

They both laughed until their cheeks hurt.

"I like big, saggy balls!" Leah replied when their laughter had finally stopped long enough to talk.

Ena spit her iced tea out, followed by more laughter. When she could finally talk and had wiped the tears off her cheeks, she said, "That's a new one on me!"

"Oh but it feels so good to smush em in there too!" Leah whispered across the table.

"Are you serious?"

"Hell ya I'm serious!"

Ena, now starting to realize that her friend really wasn't kidding, "Oh fuck! That's funny shit!" She said, "Ok, enlighten me!"

"Maybe another time, people are already looking at us like we're stoned or something."

Ena looked around and started laughing all over again. A few people really were looking at them. It seemed they were enjoying the good time the girls were having.

They settled down and tried to enjoy the meal. But every time the waiter came by it was all they could do to hold back the laughter and not appear rude.

The young guy was hitting on Ena in a very polite manner and Ena was soaking it up. She needed the attention.

No one could possibly blame the guy, Ena was a doll! Shoulder length, shiny black hair, dark brown eyes, pert boobs, and a smile that was as sincere as the day. Her posture made her even hotter. She always stood and sat with her back straight and her breasts naturally held high.

Leah would never have admitted it, but if she ever decided to be with a woman, Ena would be her dream girl.

After lunch they walked around just window shopping and chatting.

As they were strolling back in the direction that they had left the car, Ena asked, "Ok, what's the deal with the saggy balls comment?"

Leah wasn't sure how much detail she should or shouldn't get into. She didn't want Ena to think less of her, or think she was weird for her fetish.

"I just prefer big balls that hang really low!" Leah said with a giggle.

Ena was quiet for a moment, but she seemed intrigued.

Then with a giggle she asked, "Does Ron have saggy balls?"

"Yep! He sure does."

"Are they big?"

"Yep! they sure are."

Ena, without looking at Leah as they walked, Said, "That is interesting coming from you. I never pegged you as having any fetishes like that."

Leah knew she wasn't going to let it go now. Curiosity had gotten the best of her.

Leah decided to just go all in,

"I like his dick and balls in me at the same time, it gives me the most intense, crazy good orgasms ever."

Ena's response brought more laughter.

"Wow! Now that paints a picture!"

She didn't say anything else but It was obvious that her imagination was in overdrive.

After they were in the car and headed home, Ena was quiet and seemed to be staring out the side window.

She began laughing but didn't say anything.

"What's so funny?" Leah asked as she pulled into the driveway.

Still looking out the window Ena said,

"I never thought about getting screwed with a guys balls in me too, It's kinda hot!"

She turned and grinned.

"I love it! but sometimes Ron says I'm a little bit rough."

They giggled and snickered as they got out of the car.

The girls found Ron sitting out on the deck, wearing only his normal baggy shorts and no shirt. He was sipping on a rum and coke, soaking up some sun.

The rum and Coke sounded good. Leah offered to make Ena one. She accepted and followed Leah back into the kitchen.

Ena was quiet,

"You okay?" Leah asked, a little concerned.

She just smiled,

Oh ya, I just can't get the thoughts of how you would go about getting a guy balls in there too."

She smiled that full smile of hers.

"I can't get my head wrapped around it. I've never been with a guy that could have done that and it's making me a little wet down there trying to visualize it."

Leah started laughing at her. She knew she was stepping in uncharted territory but it seemed like it would be okay.

Leah leaned close and whispered in her ear as she handed her the drink.

"If you ever want to try it, I'll share my man with you. If it's ok with Ron that is." She snickered and added "I don't think it would take much to talk him into it!"

"Hummm, thanks for the offer!" She answered with a slight giggle undertone "but I couldn't do that to you." She winked and sipped her drink.

The whole idea was starting to get the best of leah now. The memory of watching her aunt and uncle flashed through her mind.

Long story short; Leah had visited her aunt and uncle in Phoenix Arizona when she was eighteen.

Her aunt Madeline had slipped into her bed late every night for three nights before inviting Leah into their bed.

Madeline and Ken had stretched his scrotum with ball weights until she could get them into her pussy along with his dick.

Watching it all happen up close had left Leah only dreaming of doing the same thing. It never happened until she met Ron.

She knew Ron would do it with her and Ena if she asked him to. She also knew that it would probably happen eventually anyway, it was just a matter of time now that the thoughts were in motion.

Leah motioned for them to go back out on the deck with a tilt of her head. She held the door open for Ena and caught herself looking at Ena's ass in her tight blue jeans as she walked by.

Leah felt something stirring in herself that she hadn't felt in a long time. Sexual desire for someone other than her lover. To be honest, Leah had thought about Ena in the past, but now it was getting to the point that it was consuming her. She was having thoughts of stuffing Ron's balls in Ena's pussy. She was actually having some of the nastiest, raw thoughts she had ever had.

Wonder how sweet she tastes?

Does she shave?

I want to make love to her clit while Ron fucks her.

The mere thoughts sent a tingle through her body.

I want to lick and suck my lovers cum out of her little pussy after he fucks her.

Leah realized that she was feeling a bit overwhelmed with desire and needed to stop it, she needed to get a hold of herself.

Back outside, the girls sat down in the recliners. Ron was enjoying the warm sun and had his eyes closed.

The rum and Coke really hit the spot but made Leah want a cigarette. Maybe it was the anticipation of having Ena join her and Ron for an evening of uninhibited sex.

She hadn't smoked in years but Ena had picked up the habit again not long after Larry passed away.

She was always polite and usually walked away from any people when she smoked.

Leah watched her fumbling through her purse until she had pulled out a pack of Camel filters and a lighter. She was getting up to go off the deck to smoke.

"Smoke here, no need to leave. In fact, can I have one?" Leah asked.

Ron leaned up and looked at her with a questioning look. He just smiled and closed his eyes again.

Ena gave her the same look but handed her the pack and lighter. To be honest, Leah couldn't remember a cigarette ever tasting as good.

It seemed like Leah was going back in the house to make drinks every fifteen minutes. It wasn't long until they were all feeling a bit tipsy. The joking and laughter was most enjoyable. They hadn't seen Ena in such good spirits in a long time.

Leah was feeling pretty loose and thoughts of playing with her neighbor kept creeping back into her mind.

As usual, Leah finally just said fuck it,

"Hay Ron!"

"Yes? He answered without moving.

"Us girls need some loving, can we use you?"

He sat up and looked at her with a (what the fuck? Look.)

Ena snickered but quickly stopped and waited to see what happened next.

She was as shocked as Ron.

"Really baby! us girls need some attention, are you going to help us out or not?" She was having fun pushing both their buttons and was pretty confident that they both would need little convincing.

Ron sat up in his chair, "Well my love, you have my undivided attention, so how may I be of service to you girls?"

Leah had enough rum and Coke that the proposition came easy. She had no intention of holding anything back and Ena was her next target. She fully intended to go all in at this point.

"I really want to go down on Ena while you fuck her!"

It was a bit blunt. Ron and Ena both sat speechless for a few seconds.

Ena raised her hand and covered her eyes. It was cute because her mouth dropped open, obviously stunned.

She dropped her hand and turned her attention to Leah.

Leah mouthed the word, "please!" With a begging look in her eyes.

Ena giggled, "Oh my Gawd!" as she covered her eyes again.

Ron's eyebrows shot up. He said nothing.

The seeds had been sowed and the wheels were spinning.

Leah drove it home, "I just want us both to make love to her!"

Ron and Leah never expected what happened next. Ena, with that big smile of hers said, "Well, it sounds like what you really want is me. So why don't I be the fuck toy?"

It changed everything. Ron sat just listening.

Ena just waited for a reply.

"So your saying that you would rather be mine and Ron's little fuck toy?" "Our do whatever we say girl?"

"Ya!, I would like that!" Ena said as she sipped her drink. It appeared as though she had mustered the courage to throw her cards on the table too.

Ron and Leah never expected it, and to be truthful, they were totally taken by her offer.

It didn't take long to realize that what she needed was to let go, to not be expected to make decisions. She needed to just let go of all the responsibilities of life, if only for the evening.

Ron got up from his chair and stepped next to Ena, he offered her his hand. She sat her drink down, took his hand and stood up.

Leah felt a different love for both of them when Ron wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

She laid her head on his chest. He held her tight. It was a hug filled with knowing and understanding. It was a hug filled with love and compassion. His hand on her head, he held her tight against himself.

Leah watched her take a deep breath then exhale. It seemed her whole body relaxed.

They just stood there holding each other for a long time.

As Leah sat watching them she realized the pressure her friend had been under for the last two years, and that in her own way, she was asking for help. She needed to be loved. Their current friendship was nice but it wasn't enough. She was lonesome beyond words. The way she held Ron so tight, her hands shaking. Their good friend needed help escaping her cruel world, she needed to be loved.

Leah would have given her the world at that moment if she could have.

Leah sat taking it all in. Ena relaxed her hug, her hands gently pushed him back as she looked up at him. Never breaking eye contact with Ron, she slowly slid down, dropping to her knees. She slid both hands up his legs and into his shorts.

Ron glanced over at his wife. She only nodded, silently telling him that she fully expected him to give the young woman anything she desired. They had her blessing.

Ena cupped his hanging scrotum in both hands. Never had she held a nut sack as long and loose as his, never had she felt balls as big.

She reached up with one hand and began stroking his cock. Thoughts of having all of it in her pussy at the same time was overwhelming. Probably not possible she thought. But the idea was erotic as fuck. The pulsing, tingly, warm feeling in her pussy was enough to know she was going to try.

Pushing the thin material of his shorts up, Ena pulled his cock through one leg hole, opened her mouth and gently wrapped her lips over the swelling head.

Ena, began slipping his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

He looked back down at the gorgeous, young, oriental woman who's actions begged him to shove his cock down her throat when she reached around him. Her hands tight on his butt, she pulled, as if begging him to choke the life out of her with his cock.

He looked around to see if any neighbors were watching. Not seeing any, he pressed forward. Ena raised up a little to change the angle. She literally shoved it all down her throat, every last inch.

Ron seemed to understand. He pulled her off his cock. Holding her by her hair, he led her into the house on her hands and knees.

As soon as they were inside and out of the possible view of neighbors he pulled her head up.

She offered her mouth again. It was obviously an invitation for him to use her.

Leah stood at the open door watching Ena feverishly trying to shove the cock past her own tonsils and down her throat again. She gagged and pulled off. Drool dripping off her chin.

Ron began barking orders.

He told Leah to lock the door and take her clothes off.

He pulled Ena to her feet and began literally ripping her tee shirt off her. He grasped the neck and pulled it apart like it was nothing more than a paper towel. He ripped the hooks off her bra strap and dropped it on the floor, setting her pert breasts free.

He held her face and began kissing her, one hand on her breast.

She fought to get her own pants off without breaking the kiss. They were frantic, as if they both had wanted this for years.

The sounds they made were like animals grunting and hissing. The sounds of sucking accompanied their feverish kissing.

Ena gasped for air between their lips.

Leah couldn't remember ever witnessing that kind of passion, that kind of a starved, hunger for sex.

She helped Ena by pushing her pants down past her knees for her, along with her panties. She held them down while Ena pulled her feet out of them, freeing her from their confines. Ena's hands frantically searching for his throbbing cock between them.

His hands grasping her ass, he picked her up. Her legs wrapped around him and her ankles locked together behind his back.

He lifted her higher and held her up, Ena was trying frantically to plunge the swollen, purple head into her hungry entrance.

Leah knew when it had breached the opening by the gasping breaths, the humping and whimpering sounds they both made.

Ron lowered her onto his oversized cock as he thrust into her with each step, until he held her against the wall. Her legs still locked around his hips. He began brutally slamming into her tightness while holding her pinned between him and the wall.

Never in his life had he had his cock squeezed so hard. Ena's pussy felt like a strong hand trying to squeeze the life out of a poisonous snake. The strength and control she had was mind boggling to him. The way she relaxed when he pushed in, and the instant and brutal strength she squeezed with as he pulled out. Was this the result of years of some secret, oriental yoga exercise?

Regardless, the milking was next to painful.

Leah could almost feel the orgasms that thundered through them both.

His knees slightly bent. Ena grunted every time he slammed into her.

Her arms now stiff, with elbows locked as her fingernails dug into the flesh on his shoulders. Him grunting and holding her down on his cock as the brutal thrusts raked her bare back up and down the textured wall.

Eyes closed tight, her jumbled words mixed with gasping whimpers, her breasts heaving upward as he brutally thrust into her time and time again. Her whimpering and humping back in time with him..

Leah, knowing her friend was literally impaled on her lover's cock, as her legs now dangled from the sides of his hips, her toes curled, her bare feet swinging back and forth as he continued to punish her cunt. Leah wasn't aware of what Ena was doing to him.

Leah knew he was about to explode in her. She was very familiar with the sounds he made when he was getting close and the different sounds he made when he was pumping his seed into her.

They both went stiff with the exception of an occasional hard jerk. Seconds later Leah watched cum dripping onto the floor between his feet. Ena was totally lost in the moment. Leah knew very well how wonderful his pulsing, twitching cock felt when he exploded deep inside her. She was well aware of how it grew thicker and longer as it spewed his hot cum into her own belly. She knew exactly what her dear friend was feeling and it made her happy.

A minute later they held each other tight with only an occasional twitch from their final, fading orgasms. Ena's head tipped back and her jaw dropped as her bare back slowly slid down the wall until Ron sat squating under her on the floor, her on his lap. Ron put his hands on the floor behind himself and leaned back. Ena, still clutching his shoulders, rocking slowly back and forth, milking the last of his cum into herself. .

It was the most intense fucking Leah had ever witnessed in real life.

Finally, Ron said he needed a break.

Ena obviously wasn't completely satisfied yet.

She unwillingly lifted herself off him until she felt his cock fall free.

Ron sat down and laid back until he was flat on the cool floor. His chest still heaving with every breath.

Ena's back was red and scratched. Cum dripped out of her sore, swollen pussy and ran down the inside of her leg, some dripping on Ron's arm..

Ena laid down on the floor beside him.

Leah couldn't resist, she knelt beside her, bent over and began kissing and licking her lovers cum from her friends leg. Ena ran her fingers through Leah's hair as Leah pushed her legs open wide and began cleaning her swollen pussy with soft, gentle licks and kisses.

She had always been obsessed with Ron's cum. But the taste of it mixed with Ena's was a heavenly cocktail.

As she parted Ena's labia with her fingers. She licked the white froth from between the swollen, red lips and wondered if they both would be able to take it when the time came. Ena seemed small and tight as Leah pushed her tongue into her and lapped like puppy with a warm bowl of milk.. Leah hoped she was just swollen.

She eventually laid on the cool floor beside Ena and snuggled with her.

Ron was the first to get up. He went to the sink and downed a large tumbler of water.

Ena and Leah got up. Ena's legs were still wobbly.

Leah gave her one of Ron's tee shirts. They got dressed and went outside to smoke.

Ena seemed at ease, content and peacefu,l as she sat in the afterglow of the first sex she had had in two years.

Leah raised the back of her shirt to see how bad the scratches and abrasions were. She went back inside the house and found some cream, back outside, she gently rubbed the soothing antibacterial lotion on her back.