I Like The Sound Of "OR"

Story Info
A late night encounter for a mature couple in a long term relationship.
1.5k words
4.38
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the normal disclaimer that all participants are over 18 and are a figment of my imagination. Like an interlude in music, this is interlude sex happening somewhere between late evening and early morning between two people comfortable with each other. It's not flashy. If you've had the pleasure of being in this kind of relationship, you'll understand. Since I'm a Romantic at heart, I classified it as Romance. Enjoy!

***

Jackie's a night person. Me, I grew up on a farm, and while farming is long since in the rear-view mirror, I still get up early. As a consequence, I often go to bed earlier than Jackie. This evening, we were both sitting in our favorite chairs, reading. I finished my book around 10:30 and decided it was too late to start anything else, so I headed over to her chair, kissed her on the forehead and said: "See you in a couple of hours."

She laughed. "More like see you in the morning, Jake."

"Well, if you snuggle up a bit, I might respond.".

She laughed again. "I know how you'll "respond". Who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky tonight."

With that, I headed out of the living room with a smile on my face. Jackie and I had been together for several years now. We literally met by accident. I was stopped first in line at a traffic light, Jackie behind me. Some idiot behind her was texting and rear ended her, pushing her car into my truck. The sheriff sorted out the legalities, her car was towed as its radiator was damaged and leaking. My truck was fine to drive. I offered to give her a ride home and that was our meet cute. We both came into our relationship from successful marriages which ended way too soon due to the premature deaths of our respective spouses. We both have two children, now adults, who have established their own relationships and all live within an hour of our home. We see them and our various grandchildren fairly regularly.

I attended to the normal pre-bedtime necessities, got into the bed, and quickly fell asleep. I woke up to Jackie spooning me. A quick glance at the clock confirmed what I had already guessed, just past midnight. I love the feel of her spooning and pushed back towards her. We are both "of a certain age" and comfortable with our own bodies and each other. With no young children to appear at inopportune times, we both sleep in the nude.

Once Jackie knew that I was awake, she reached around and started to caress me. As she suggested earlier, I responded exactly as she knew I would.

"Sure feels like I might get lucky tonight."

"If I have anything to do with it, luck won't be involved. It's a sure thing."

I think, like many younger couples juggling early careers, starting and raising children, and dealing with life in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries, my wife and I found that sex often took second place to everything else. Therefore, when opportunities for alone time presented themselves, we enjoyed each other. Sex, when it happened, was good, but the likelihood of "getting lucky" at midnight probably ended with the birth of our second son. Anyone with infant children knows of what I speak.

My wife succumbed to her disease, time passed, I grieved as well as I could while working and raising two teenagers. I met Jackie and the relationship developed slowly over time. We eventually became lovers and combined households under one roof. By that time, our kids were either old enough to drive, or in college, so life became more relaxed.

Fast forward to now. Our kids and their respective families often visit, sometimes coordinated visits, sometimes alone, always welcome. Since they all live fairly close, it is unusual for overnight visits. We have had Kyle, the oldest grandchild at 6, overnight a couple of times to give his parents some alone time. Otherwise, we have the house to ourselves.

We are both in established careers, very different from each other, and are satisfied with where we are. While we share a lot of common interests, we each value our alone time. I've always enjoyed woodworking and, over time, have equipped a shop that supports my skill level. Jackie grew up near a ski area and still hits the slopes when the conditions are good. I attempted to ski with her once. Definitely not a good match. Now, when she goes skiing, I spend the day on a woodworking project. At the end of the day, we're both contented.

Since I first met her, I've been in awe at what a terrific, generous and sensual lover that Jackie is. She has raised my awareness of my own body and its response to her. It's like my body has a proximity switch that turns on when near her, and all of my senses are heightened. Over time, we've learned the other's preferences and we have somewhat fallen into a routine that incorporates what we both like. I know that many would find this boring, but with the right partner, it isn't. Speaking for myself, I'm having the most exciting and satisfactory sex of my life. While I learned a long time ago not to speak for my wife or Jackie, based on our conversations and her responses, I'm pretty sure that Jackie enjoys sex as much as I do.

I was on my right side, with Jackie spooning me. Her tummy was tight against my ass. Initially, she was lightly rubbing circles in the hair on my chest and belly. Ever so slowly, the circles included my pubic hair. The anticipation of what was to come is always exciting. I was half erect by this time.

"Jake, roll onto your back."

I didn't need to be told twice. "Yes boss."

That got me a snicker while Jackie slid down the bed a bit and laid her head on my stomach. Her left hand was caressing my inner left thigh, stopping just short of my balls, then started up my right thigh. Meanwhile, her head was just slightly away from the tip of my penis. She was blowing warm air on it while her hand started gently caressing my balls. Tantalizingly slowly, Jackie worked her hand up my shaft. She lifted it slightly away from my body as she moved her head down. She knows that it drives me wild when she licks just inside the end of my foreskin as she was doing now. Exquisite. She rolls it back, moves her head down a bit and caresses my frenulum with the tip of her tongue. My other hot spot. She closes her mouth around my glans and stops moving. Jackie knows that I delight in the intense sensations of those initial few seconds in her mouth. Eventually she moves her mouth up and down while sliding her hand along the lower half of my shaft. Jackie's oral technique has always been on a higher level than any I've ever experienced. I think maybe it's because she actually enjoys giving me the pleasure that she does. It usually also gets her excited.

I could feel myself getting close. I backed out of her mouth and said "I'd really like to make love."

"Jake, tomorrow, actually today, is a work day. We have to get up. I can finish you off quickly and we can get some sleep, or...."

"I like the sound of 'or'."

"I know you too well. I like the sound of 'or' also. And I'm ready."

Jackie rolled onto her back. I got onto my knees, straddled her, and started sliding down her body. "Not tonight, Lover. I said I'm ready. We can do that next time."

"Okay. Your wish is my command, dear."

Another snicker. "You are so predictable. And I love you for it."

I slid back up her body, pressed the head of my penis against her, and slipped right in. Yep. She was definitely ready. We both like to pause and relish the delightful feelings inherent in the first moments of penetration. Slowly, I started to move within her, eventually increasing my pace. I raised myself up on my toes and slid up her body a little into the so called C.A.T. position, providing more direct stimulation to her clitoris, and is something she really likes. I could feel her responding as her vagina starting grasping me. Shortly, Jackie was in the midst of her orgasm, which triggered my own.

After I softened, I slipped back out and rolled over onto my back. Orgasms with Jackie are always "take my breath away" and today was no different. Words always fail me in trying to describe how intense and exciting sex is with Jackie, so I'll just leave it at that. Use your imagination.

We both rolled onto our left sides so I was behind her. I started to give her a light shoulder, neck and head message, a fairly common part of our post-coital time.

"You know that we are going to pay for this when we have to get up in a few hours." she said as she drifted off to sleep.

"Yes, but it was so good." I don't think she heard me. "Good night, dear."

***

Thanks for reading. Comments and votes always appreciated.

Guy