I Like to Fluster You

Info
I really enjoy surprising you when you are preoccupied.
670 words
4.6
21.3k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Narrative][BFE] light [Mdom][Touching][Kissing]Nipple biting][Thigh riding][Restrained][Spanking][Fingering][Make you cum][Good girl] references to [Blowjob][Swallowing][Possessive][Short]

I like to step up to you while you are preoccupied, not thinking about me, your mind somewhere else, and slip a hand up your shirt, up the back of your skirt. I like to catch you off guard. Hear the catch in your breath as you realize you are wanted.

I like push you lightly back against the wall, put my mouth on your neck, and suck. Not hard enough to bruise, but enough that I can feel your heart speed up though the breast that I hold in my hand.

I like to wedge my thigh between yours and move, excite you. I pretend I don't know what it does to you. But I do. I live for it.

I like to bite your bottom lip as I kiss. Lick a little bit. Make sure you know you're mine. Hear you gasp in surprise.

I like to pull your shirt up, over your head and tangle it around your arms, your wrists, above your head. Trapping you. Pressing you back against the wall. Holding your arms up over your head while I dip mine to take a nipple between my teeth.

I like to bite. Enough to get a gasp out of you. Enough to get a low moan.

I like to reach down, to pull your panties down, if you're wearing any. To pull them over your ass. My favorite ass. Letting them drop to the floor. And then make you step out of them as I turn your face to the wall.

I like to press you there. Your tits smashed against the cool of the wall. Your ass arched back to me. Your arms still trapped and extended.

I like to smack. To really slap your ass. Not to punish you. But because I know you love it. To please you. To make your knees week. To watch you push back against my hand. Wanting it.

I like to whisper in your ear: "Keep your hands up" and then let go so I can reach over your hip and let my finger seek out your pussy .

I know what I'll find. You know what I'll find. Wet. Needy. Open to my probing fingers.

I like to push my fingers inside you - rubbing your clit while I plunge in and out. Listen to you grunt. To moan. To ask for more.

I like to alternate. Fucking you with my fingers. Smacking your ass. Watch your back shake and tremble.

I know you can cum, I believe in you. Even when you aren't sure. I know if I keep going you will cum. You are going to cum. Cum for me.

And I want you to. I want you to orgasm. To tremble and shake. I want to need to hold you up so you don't fall on the floor.

So I like to keep going. Faster. Harder. Deeper.

And then I like to make you ask. To make you beg.

Beg me. Tell me what you want. Tell me you want to cum. Tell me you'll do anything to cum. That you'll take my cock. That you'll suck it. That you'll swallow all my cum.

Tell me you're my good girl. That it's my pussy. That your orgasm belongs to me.

And then I like to feel you cum. To go limp. Then rigid. Then limp again. Gasping for air. Crying out. Giving me my orgasm. Making my pussy cum. Mine.

I like to turn you around then. To hold you up. To kiss you. To tell you you're a good girl. My good girl.

And when you are calm. I like to put a slight pressure on your shoulders. Watch you slide your back down the wall. Your arms still tangled in your shirt.

And then I like to finally loosen my belt. Pull down my zipper. And I like to tell you. Show me how a good girl says thank you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Bread_n_smut
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just came so hard to your voice. I’m addicted to you. My body needs you. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are so hot

AbbyForSirAbbyForSirabout 1 year ago

I would do anything for you to hear what is next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could show you how I thank you, babe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this one doesn’t have all the sounds and kissing (I love your kisses so much) but there is something so hot about this audio. It’s so direct and real and really does it for me. Repeatedly.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Seeing You Through the Storm Scared of the storm little one? Let me distract you. [M4F]in Audio
Coffee and Bread (M4F) Take a pick of my baked goods...and anything else you want.in Audio
Coffee Shop Barista Pt. 01 ....Keeps You Company [Script Fill] [M4F]in Audio
The Only Word My name is the only word you know.in Audio
Let Me Reach Around & Play with You Sit back against me and let me tease you with my fingers.in Audio
More Stories