I Literally Made My Aunts

Story Info
I kind of got my Grandmother pregnant...Twice.
2.8k words
4.07
35.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story. I hope everybody enjoys. Every character is of age. I may edit this work in the future if I spot any problems with my work. I haven't wrote anything since high school. All I can ask is no negative comments. I am only writing for fun. And if I brought a smile to your face and/or possibly happiness to your pants. Then I happy that your happy.

=======================================================================

This is my written account of how I got my grandma pregnant twice. I know...really WHAT. But it really was an accident. One I did not know her. And mom made sure that she didn't know me. Two she is hot as hell. A woman with a slim waist and huge tits. Looking twenty five not forty-five year. But I am getting a little head of myself the second part. Lets explain a little more on first part.

I need to explain my family history. You see my grandma was teen mom. She became pregnant with my mom at fourteen. Then my mom had to one up grandma by getting pregnant at thirteen with me. My mom at seventeen had a falling out with grandma. And move out of state with me. Cutting all ties with her. Down to hiding all her photos of grandma. Even changing our names. My name was Jake Johnson which I found out much later. With my name now Jack Smith.

Every time I ask about my grandmother I was told she not worth it. She dead to us. That mom was all the family I needed. So I didn't know what my grandma look like. And the last time I did see her I was four.

After I graduated high school I turn eighteen. I decided to move to another state and attend a university majoring in art. With the hopes of one day being an art teacher. Mother was of coarse not happy about my decision to attend an art school. She most definitely was not happy about me leaving home. Especially to another state. I was told if I left. She would not talk to me for a long time. Seeing as I wasn't going to be dead to her like grandma. I decided to go.

With a lot of luck. I found a coffee shop with a move in apartment above it. The coffee shop owner was also the landlord. With the need an employee. Seeing as I need both job and dwelling. The shop owner offer me job and apartment. Taking rent from my pay check. It being not a bad deal. After showing me the apartment. I was told that I start early the next day.

My first day I met Sonia Johnson. Her sweet smile made heart throb. Her warm personality was infectious. With her guidance I was a able to learn the job well. After couple months Sonia started to openly flirt with me. Mom told me never ask a girl age or weight. I still figured that Sonia and I had a small age gap. But I didn't care. Age never really bother me. Once I had a teacher push seventy that was a regular for my masturbation fantasy. So I figure what the hell and start to flirt back. Sonia blush and her smile was bigger then life. With are comments start off innocent. Started to get more and more vulgar.

With no hesitation I ask her to go on a date. Taking her to dinner and dancing. Just like the flirting, Our dancing start innocent but got really hot and heavy. She was sexy grinding ass on my crouch. Smiling at her handy work as my cock had began to grow. Nibbling on my ear and whispering how much she is aching for cock. After our last song we back our table to cool off. Only to start making out.

We decided to go somewhere more private. Sonia took us to her place. When we got to her bedroom. We began taring each others cloths off. I finally was able to see the her beauty body. Sonia breast where bigger then I though. Each breast were about the size of her own head. Her waist with no trace of fat. But her ass had enough to slap to make both of us smile. Sonia pushing me hard into her bed. Declaring her favorite thing in the whole world was a cock between her lips. Sucking out the delicious cum. Sonia was happy to find out I was not lacking in the department. Nuzzling my groin telling me how much she loves the taste of cum.

Sonia start with a blowjob and then add a titty fuck. Not wanting to cum quickly. I ask if we could do a sixty-nine. With a wick grin. Sonia held my penis in her mouth and spin on top me. I could see her juices flowing down her tights. The smell of her sex drove me crazy with hunger. Licking and kissing every inch of her pussy. Before I grab her clit between my lips sucking and licking. As if was a small cock head.

I soon erupted in her mouth. Sending her over the edge. Her moaning around my cock. Sucking harder trying to get all the cum out of balls. Rolling and pushing her pussy into my face. Riding out her orgasm. Drowning me in her juices. Spinning around to my face to kiss me. Kissing me deeply I could taste myself upon her tongue.

My cock still hard. Jerking to let us know it was still there. Sonia smile down at my hard friend. Sliding her hand into her night stand. Sonia pull out a gold wrap condom. Telling me that she been wanting to fuck me hard sense we met. Smiling Sonia drag her tongue down body. Stop at each nipple to give small bites. Before continuing at tongue down to waiting cock. There she gave to head a soft yet firm bite. Staring into eyeing, smiling with my cock head between her teeth. As Sonia opens the condom and roll it down my cock. She tells me that she forgot to tell me she loves to bite. As biting makes her more horny. As I came to find out.

Sonia then travel back up my body. Tongue dragging all the way. As she began to kiss and bit me. She raised up to slide herself back down into my cock. Sonia pausing for a minute to get use to my penis. Before rocking her hips up and down my cock. Increasing her speed with deep hunger to cum. I grab a hold of her ass. So I could ram my cock up wards to meet her trust. Sonia huge breast began to smash and hit my face. I took a hold of both nipples into my mouth. Biting and sucking as we fuck hard. Doing so threw Sonia into a strong orgasm. Her pussy squeezing my cock. Sending me into own. After calming down we fell asleep into each others arms.

In the morning we awoke. We start the day with a deep kiss. As Sonia slid out of bed. She was the first to see that to condom had broke. Taking it off my penis and then looking at the condom. Saying how she isn't fix. That she still can have a baby at forty-five. She then tells me how she is a mother and a grandmother. Do to the fact she and her daughter were both teen mom. At a very young age. As my mom had rename us. I didn't recognize their names. Emily and Jake Johnson. By the way my mother name was now Mary Smith.

Sonia and a daughter are not on good speaking terms. Talking only once a year on her birthday. And that the conversation was just to say happy birthday and that it. My mom would just hang up. Sonia was torn with emotions about ever trying to have another baby. Even though she always want another. Sonia felt that she was horrible mother.

Seeing her start to cry. I slide to her side pulling her into a hug. Kissing her on the lips. I told her that she is allowed to have a second chance. How my own mother was also treating her mother like shit. How I think if she could talk to her. She should a fix their problems. And how I hope my grandmother was out there live it up. In spite up what my mother and her where going through. I also told her that if she was pregnant that I would marry her. I would also just marry her just because I was falling in love with her. And I would just make her pregnant anyways.

Sonia leap into me. Causing us to fall to the ground with a thud. Laughing and crying Sonia assaults my penis with her mouth. Biting the shaft and head gently. With me smiling, knowing that I am going to have to get used to the biting. Even though I think my cock got harder when she does.

Sonia slowly taking all seven inches down her throat to my balls. Showing to have no gag reflex. Sonia smells deeply of my musk. Gently playing my testicles. Moving her tongue around my shaft. Using her throat muscles to work my cock. Trying to get her much needed dose of cum. Every time I try to make her slow down. She would playful slap my hand. Trying to grin with my cock in her mouth. Sliding out just along enough to tell me to just sit make a relax. To let her have her fun. She want my cum in her mouth. How I would be expected to this daily abuse. If I was going to be her husband. I let her know that I demand to eat her pussy. As it was now my favorite drink. Sonia brought me off. Filling her mouth with cum. With a quick swallow of my seed. Sonia lean in with a passionate kiss. With me thinking of another thing I was going to have to get use to. As I got a strong taste of own cum again. Sonia breaking the kiss telling me she could live with that demand.

Two weeks later we learn to she was in fact pregnant. She was a little worry about the health of the baby. Because of her age their would be a little risk. But the doctor felt she was health enough to take the baby full term. Sonia was extremely happy especially since we were getting marry. Since the day we decide to marry. I been trying to get a hold of my mom. Unfortunately mom was still throwing a tantrum. Still not taking to me for leaving to another state. My mom was always a little bit of a diva. Knowing my mom, I would be already married and working on baby number two or three. Before she would even find out what I want the first time I called her.

I told Sonia that it would be her problem not ours. As she start to protest. I gently push her back. To change the subject. I told her there was no way to tell her. As she had block my number. While pushing her legs open sliding my face to her pussy. Smelling her sweet fragrance as I slip my tongue up her pussy. And down to her asshole. Licking around her brown star. Tasting her skin. The taste was a little salty and yet sweet. The more I lick the more she squirm. Holding my head moaning my name.

Feeling a little bit impish. I push my tongue deeply into her ass. Sliding two of my fingers into her unguarded pussy. Taking my thumb and petting her clit in a circular motion. Cause me to start to move my tongue also into circle in her ass. This was awarded with gush of juice. Squirting in top of my head. Her juices running down my face. Dripping down into my tongue. I then push further into ass. Sonia soon beg me to stop as she went into another orgasm. Pulling me to her face. Kissing me deeply. Sonia told me how much she love me. Looking into her eyes I told how much I love her too.

Two years later mom finally called. She was of course not happy that I was married with a child. And another one on the way. I told her that it was her own fault. As she refused to talk to me. I told her that I was happy. That she should come meet her daughter in law and her grandchildren.

So the day of our second child was born. Mom showed up. Sonia had just lay our second daughter into her crib. When mom came into the room. Sonia and her just stared at each other. Ask each other why they where there.

Stepping in between them. I introduce Sonia as my wife to my mother. And to mother to my wife. Both women had a face of complete shock. Sonia just began to cry. Mom quickly shut the door. Getting close to Sonia and I. Mom told me that Sonia was my grandmother. That we where committing incest. I stop mom from talking. Telling her that it was her fault. If she had only let me know my grandmother. Then we would not be here now. And with that thank you.

Sonia was my wife first grandmother second. And if we had to we would move. As I heard that Rhode Island allowed incest. But we didn't need to if the three of us keep quiet. Then no else would know. If we did move then she would not just lose her mom. She will also lose a son and two granddaughters. Or sisters depending on what she see them as.

That I love Sonia unconditionally. Sonia had stop crying as I talk. But with the same sweet smile that I fell in love with. Tears of joy slid down her cheeks. Instead of sadness. Sonia pull me into her deep kiss. Biting my lower lip after breaking our kiss. Staring into my eyes. Telling me how she feels the same.

Mom sat down looking at us. She then tells us she would be quiet. That she knows her son to well. That he would do exactly what he said. How she regret her pride. That she miss her mother and son. She didn't want to lose any more time with anybody. Sonia smiling at her daughter. Ask if she wanted to hold her granddaughter or sister. And to meet their eldest. Mom smile and said lets go with grandchildren for now. As mom held our new baby. Sonia and I kiss again. Sonia then whispers that grandmother are great babysitters. Smiling impishly, she said during that time I will be getting a lot of blowjobs. To my mothers amusement Sonia gave a hickey. While mom was holding my child.

While Sonia was still in the hospital. My mother look into moving to another state, Rhode Island. Her job had a branch office and a opening. Selling her house and buying a new one would be easy. Mom then told us her plan. Saying the move would be good. Just in case it ever got out we were grandma/wife and grandson/husband. Sonia of course was worry about work and my schooling. As I was still school. Mom of course already figured that out as well. She want us to all move in together. Sonia would be a stay home mother to her three daughters. That I could transfer by credits to another college. As her career pay enough for all five us. Money would not be tight.

Sonia stare in stock and mom understood why. Telling her that yes she meant three daughters. She want more time with Sonia. To make up for all that wasted time. And if that meant taking care of her mom financially. She would do that. Sonia grab her daughter into strong hug. Telling her how much she loves her. And though it was a great idea. But she was going to use the time wisely. As she never finish school. That she would love to finish her school online. While taking care of her babies.

I course having nothing to add to the conversation. As there decision was final. Start making bad jokes. Saying how it was funny how I literally made my aunts. And Sonia made her own great grandkids. Before I could continue. Mom just put her finger to my lips. Turn to Sonia telling her to be a good daughter in law and bite me. Sonia with a wicked grin did just that.