I Lose a BIG Bet - My Wife

Story Info
Wife is lost in wrestling bet.
2.8k words
4.16
36k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
531 Followers

My wife, Leah is petite, and gorgeous.

She is a delicate little china doll.

Her breasts are small, but her nipples are large, and poke thru her tops. She'd rather padded bras, but I love when her hard nipples tease and entice all lookers. Her pussy is so tight, I've always had to ease into her, lest it hurt. When she squeezes her pussy muscles, it's ecstasy few men would ever know, and it always makes me cum.

My best friend, Greg made no secret that he wanted to fuck her.

Even his wife, Ann, agreed that Leah is so fuckable, she should be enjoyed by more that just me.

Leah is timid, and such talk embarrassed her, but but Greg and Ann piled it on.

Leah always timidly smiled and looked away.

I was an all state athlete in High School. Greg was also a good athlete, but not at my level. We always had a friendly competition, but I could beat him at any sport. To his credit, he never quit challenging me.

Greg and Ann had a private pool and yard, so we usually hung at their house. Greg and I always wore speedos, and our wives wore barely-there bikinis.

Secretly, I liked Leah dressed in her skimpiest bikini. I enjoyed showing off my sexy wife. Once while we were making love I asked, "Do you like it when they talk about how sexy and fuckable you are?"

Leah replied, "Its a little embarrassing, but its also a bit of a turn-on, knowing they both want me." She was close to coming. I wondered if she was thinking about them, as she had a powerful, gushing orgasm, which induced my orgasm.

The following Saturday, we hung at their pool, and for the one thousandth time, Greg was pestering me about an athletic challenge.

Wryly, I said, "Pick your sport."

He replied, "How about wrestling?"

I replied, "Wrestling? In the yard? I'll have to pin you quickly, or it could get pretty grueling."

Greg smiled,

"Let's make it interesting. I have some handcuffs. We wrestle till one guys hands are cuffed behind his back. Loser, and his wife, are slaves for the rest of the weekend." He challenged, "I'm going to finally get to fuck your wife."

I had no intention of such a bet, but I looked at Leah, and she was smiling, and then she said, "You better not lose."

And that was it.

The cuffs were tossed in the middle of the yard, and dressed only in our speedos, we squared off. There was some initial posturing, but then we were at it hard. Soon we were both covered with sweat. It was very difficult to wrestle, and grab the handcuffs. It seemed the only outcome would be we wrestle to total exhaustion. We were both getting really tired, breathing really hard, rolling around the yard, covered with grass, grunting like bulls.

The wives had become entranced. They'd never seen men fight. Not with this intensity, as if it was to the death. The match went on and on, 5 minutes, then 10, then 15, and we were both ready to drop. And then, I never saw it coming, and a cuff was on one wrist. I fought to get the other cuff and get it on Greg's wrist, so it would be a draw.

But I missed his wrist, and he flipped me, and then I felt the metal wrap my other wrist, and it was over. I lay on the ground, breathing hard, with my face in the grass, completely exhausted, unable to move. Greg sat beside me, also catching his breath.

Ann looked at my tiny, beautiful bride, and without a word, slowly reached and grabbed her bikini top tie string, and pulled. Then she untied the neck string, and my beautiful Leah stood there topless. Next Ann grabbed her bottom side string and pulled, then the other side, and she was naked.

I turned my head to the side, and saw Greg removing his speedo.

Ann grabbed Leah's wrist, and brought her to Greg, who was on his knees, naked.

Ann pushed Leah to her knees, and Leah looked at me for a moment, making no discernable expression, then lowered her head, and brought Greg's hardening cock into her mouth.

Moments later, she was on her back, right there in the yard.

She pleaded to Greg, "Please go slowly, or it will hurt me," and she spread for her new Master.

Greg drank in her beauty, he stroked her nipples and watched them transform into hard beckoning nipples. I looked over at Ann, and she was seated, legs spread, and a hand inside her bikini. Greg, eased his cock into my wife's pussy, and I heard her breath suck in hard. He was gentle, and gave her a moment, then continued, and she sucked in her breath again.

Greg exclaimed, "What a pussy!"

He started fucking his prize in earnest, and each thrust, my wife chirped, "Ahh," thrust, "Ahh," thrust...with every thrust, she yelped.

I watched as my tiny little doll was taken.

"Turn over."

I looked, and Ann stood over me, and I turned onto my back as she ordered.

When I did, my cock betrayed me; it was hard inside my speedos.

Ann smiled and sat beside me, and began lightly stroking me thru my speedo.

She stroked from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my cock, and all the way, back and forth, and to my side, I heard Greg starting to come.

I turned my head to the side, and Leah turned her head to the side, and our eyes locked as Greg came in her pussy, deep inside my wife's pussy. I could tell she was having an orgasm as well, enjoying being fucked by my best friend.

Greg took his time, slowing his pace, relishing the joy of having fucked my beautiful wife. In a matter of moments, he'd bested me in totality. My 1000 previous victories over him meant nothing; he owned me. I was utterly defeated.

My feeling of defeat was countered by the ecstasy of having Ann stroke my cock, which was now leaking copious amounts of precum.

Greg eased off Leah, and jumped into the pool to wash off the grass and sweat.

Ann's eyes met Leah's, and Ann said nothing, but merely pointed at my mouth, and in a single motion, Leah was straddling my face. I could see a glob of Greg's cum at her vaginal opening, and I whispered to myself, "Oh God," and she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I tasted his cum. I knew the taste of my wife's perfect pussy, and this was nothing I'd ever tasted. I swallowed and licked, and swallowed and licked, and she started humping my mouth. I licked up and down her slit, up to her clit, and back to her hole. I had no choice, she was going to cum on my mouth. She started twitching, "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh," and hers, and the last of Greg's cum flushed into my mouth.

Ann continued to tease me. I begged, "May I wash off in the pool?"

Ann looked to Leah, "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

Leah replied, "We've tied each other up before. And when we're in anonymous places, he likes me to dress a little slutty, go out with no bra or panties."

She added, "Sometimes he wears my panties, and he likes it when I finger his ass," and Ann and Greg smiled.

I was really beginning to itch, and managed to stand, so I could rinse off in the pool.

Ann said, "Hold on," and untied my speedos, and pulled them down. My softened cock sprung out, and she stroked it a few times. With my hands cuffed behind me, there was no point in resisting, and I couldn't help but get hard. I walked down the steps into the pool, and hands still cuffed, I lowered into the water.

Ann ordered Leah, "Go wash him off," and she walked into the pool, and began rubbing her hands over my itchy skin. Ann walked inside.

Greg, lounging in the corner of the pool, said to Leah,

"You are one fine little china doll. I'm gonna have to fuck you ten more times this weekend, and your slave hubby is going to swallow every drop that I cum."

Ann returned holding a few pairs of panties, and said, "Up here," and we complied.

She handed the panties to Leah, "Lets have a little fashion show. Lets see your slave hubby in panties."

I knew it was useless to resist, and cooperated as Leah slid a pair up each leg, and tugged until they were snug. She nestled my cock to the side.

Ann took a few photos, and handed Leah another pair, and soon they were snugly in place, and a few more photos, and the process went on, until I'd "modeled" all the panties. Then they looked at the photos, insisting on Leah's input, saying, "These are cute, and they contain his pee pee nicely. Don't you agree Leah?" Leah agreed, and the three decided which panties I'd wear.

Greg was getting excited thru the process, and looked at me and said, "On your knees." I wanted to beg, to call it off, but there was no way. He was going to fuck my wife for the entire weekend, and nothing was going to stop it. Looking at Ann, he said, "Get this on video," and approached.

I was wearing a tight pink thong pantie, and Greg's cock entered my mouth, and it was all on video.

Ann said to Leah, "Hands locked behind your neck, and legs spread wide. This is how you'll stand unless told otherwise. You'll address me as Mistress Ann and him as Master Greg. Understood?"

Leah nodded, in total compliance, "Yes Mistress Ann."

Greg had gotten nice and hard fucking my mouth, grabbed Leah's wrist, and they headed to the bedroom, where she'd be getting a proper fucking. Now that he'd cum once, he'd last much longer.

Ann said, "Follow me," and we headed to her computer, where the video of me sucking a cock while wearing panties made its way into cyberspace. A copy was emailed to me. She stroked my cock thru my panties as we watched the video. I couldn't help myself, and became hard in my panties as we watched.

"You know what this means, correct?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, "You can blackmail me. Just please make it reasonable, and we'll cooperate. Leah and will be your slaves."

She replied, "You like this, don't you?"

I confessed, "Yes Mistress. I shouldn't, but I like that Greg is fucking her, while I'm helpless in the next room. I'd never thought about it, at least not in this manner, but now that it's happened, I find it exciting. I think Leah likes it as well."

We went out to the covered patio, and Ann got a step ladder, and removed two plants that hung from a beam. Next she tied nylon twine to the hooks, and then said, "You're going to submit, correct?"

I replied, "Yes Mistress."

She replied, "You'll be rewarded for being a good slave."

Then she bound my wrists to the beam, and my ankles to posts. I was spread-eagle in standing position. Just as she finished, Greg and Leah returned.

"Hmmm," said Greg. "How is he going to lick my cum out of her in this position?"

Looking to Leah he said, "Come here." He stood her in front of me, then grabbed her hips, and easily raised her 85 pound body. She spread, and he placed her pussy to my face. While her legs draped over my shoulders, he held up the rest of her body, and I licked her pussy, again, tasting his cum.

Ann broke a switch from a tree, walked behind me, and swatted my ass, which made me jerk. She announced, "OK, Let's consummate this deal. Greg, remove his panties." He roughly grabbed and ripped, and the panties were in tatters, and I stood naked. "Leah, we're going to have a razor party," and handed Leah a razor and cream. "Start with his pubes. Here's some lotion, stroke his cock a bit, just don't let him cum."

Ann continued, "Greg, film this."

I was shaved completely, and my cock was teased the whole time.

Ann asked me if I was ready to be their total slave.

Leah stood in her slave posture, legs apart, hands locked behind her neck.

I was begging to cum, and professed my total devotion, saying we'd be their slaves for life. My arms were lowered, and I dropped to my knees, kissing Master's cock, and Mistress's pussy. Leah was laid back in a lounger, and I shaved her pussy. Then she was instructed to masturbate with oil, in front of us. She acted more slutty than I'd ever imagined, looking at Greg, she said, "Master, please fuck me. You own me, you own my pussy." Again, the video was saved to cyberspace.

I'd been released from my bonds, and willingly put on tiny pink panties, called them Master and Mistress, and was totally compliant, as my innocent tiny wife became my friend's fuck-toy before my eyes.

Once again, Greg became excited, and took my slave wife to a bedroom for more fucking. She also was enthusiastically compliant.

Ann took me to a bedroom, and I served as her slave. First I licked her. She instructed me, and I responded, "Yes Mistress," until I finally brought her to orgasm.

Then she allowed me to fuck her. I was so excited, it was only minutes, and I begged, "Mistress, may I cum?"

She allowed it, and I came like never before, a slave to her, and my own sexuality.

I could not deny it, I loved being her slave, and Leah being a slave as well.

She gave me a moment to recover, then had me lick her clean, swallowing my own cum.

That night, we fixed them dinner, and kneeled while they ate, and we ate scraps off plates on the floor. Leah was kept nude, and I wore tiny pink panties. Then they ordered matching collars for us, and for me, men's size high heels, and butt plugs for us each. Leah was required to keep her nipples erect all night, and switched on her ass if she let them get soft. Ann and Greg discussed piercing her prominent nipples; it was only a matter of time.

We went to bed, and Leah slept with her Master, and I slept with Mistress Ann. Having cum once, I lasted much longer in bed, fucking her well into the night.

Finally I was allowed to straddle her, and jack off to orgasm, while she filmed it. I professed my slavery and devotion, and came on her belly, then licked it up while she filmed, saying how much I loved licking my cum.

We were total slaves.

We took a trip to Vegas, and stayed in an adult hotel. At the pool, I was required to wear a women's bikini bottom, pink with side ties, and Leah was topless, and wore a string thong that covered nothing but her clit. Her nipples were pierced, and bells hung from them, and tinkled as she walked. She was required to sway her hips as she walked, and portray herself as a slave slut in every way. We kneeled before our Owners, and massaged them with sun lotion as they laid on loungers.

Leah was required to stand and put lotion on herself, including her pussy, in the most slutty way possible. She did it with pleasure, mouth agape, eyes at half mast, taking a bit too long putting lotion on her pussy. Other guests took photos, and applauded when we answered, "Yes Master," or "Yes Mistress."

The worst was walking from the pool thru the lobby; all eyes were on us.

Plugs were in our asses the whole time, held in place by our thin, tight thongs.

We went to a strip club, and Greg arranged for Leah to dance nude, wearing only high heels. She made sinuous, slutty love to the pole, and the patrons cheered, throwing money on stage. She twerked and rotated her hips. She stroked her pussy in front of everyone, and simulated cock sucking, having started erotically, and finished as a total slut. When she finished, she kneeled by Greg, hands locked behind her neck. Every cock in the place was hard. Then I was made to dance, wearing my pink thong panties, my cock hard inside them, and my face made up, including lipstick. It was deliciously humiliating. I danced with enthusiasm, and actually got a few cheers, and then kneeled by my Mistress, and kissed her feet.

Leah and I are happy with our new life; we were meant to be slaves.

Our Owners are trusted, and they make sure it's fun for us too.

Ann has posted many photos of us on internet site, where you cannot quite tell it's us, and it's exciting to get the feedback. Especially on Leah; many orgasms have been spilled to her photos.

We look forward to our next adventure.

sissy171
sissy171
531 Followers