I Lose a BIG Bet - My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and I are trained.
2.5k words
4.44
31.1k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

-My best friend Greg is now our Master.

His wife Ann is our Mistress, and we are their slaves.

My wife Leah had always been shy about her beauty, but now that she has no choice, she has been coerced/trained into an exhibitionist slut. Greg and Ann take us almost every weekend, to an area lake, where they own a cabin, and a speed boat, where we can be trained, and exhibited, in semi-anonymity.

Leah has embraced our slave life. She's never allowed a bra, and Ann gives her only the skimpiest, most revealing tops, which exhibit her prominent nipples and perfect breasts. And tiny skirts, with no panties, and she smiles to all lookers, clearly ready to serve or reveal more, upon the bequest of her Owners.

Both of us are waxed.

It was indescribably humiliating at the salon, where I laid naked on the table, with Ann and Leah watching. Leah was supposed to tease my cock to hardness, to help give the Esthetician access to every pube. But I got hard on my own, revealing my secret once again, that subjugation and humiliation actually excited me. Leah held my hard cock out of the way, giving the Esthetician full access. All three of the women were coyly smiling as the Esthetician ripped my hair from my body. Leah squeezed out dollops of precum, feeding them to me throughout the process. Finally my pubic area was done, and I put on my pink thong panties.

I could not hide my excitement, remaining hard while wearing only the panties, as my eyebrows were waxed to thin lines. I was compelled to address both Ann and the Esthetician as "Mistress". Leah enjoyed my inner conflict as much as the Mistress'. They put product in my thick, long hair, and styled it in a most femmy fashion. Upon completion, I pulled on a pinkish girly top, to match my pink thong panties, and girly flip flops, my ensemble was complete.

Then, as a surprise, the Esthetician produced a whip, and Mistress had me bend over, and whipped my ass three times, leaving three deep, red whip marks across my ass. Then we walked into the lobby of the salon so Mistress could pay. Now my cock had shrunk to a tiny nub. I stood mortified, in front of an amused gaggle of women and girls, in my panties, with whip marks on my ass. As the onlookers laughed, Mistress looked around and mocked, "Oh my, we forgot your pants," pulling girly short shorts out her purse.

I put them on in front of everyone, mortified.

In the car, I closed my eyes, and sexual humiliation coursed thru me. My psyche was changed forever. The feeling of being submissive in front of women and girls, it was beyond anything I'd ever imagined. It was awful, but I wished it had gone on. I wished the teenage girls had been able to make me kiss their feet, in front of all the other women, that their first sexual experience was of a male slave, groveling at their feet. I wanted them to know they could own me, a grown man, kneeling and serving, at the whims of giggling teen girls.

Our next appointment:

The head of my penis has been pierced, and a small padlock is looped thru.

Mistress Ann ordered an ingenious (2) lock, cock-lock, which simply cannot be removed. The "tube" of the cock-lock slid over my penis, an adjustable ring at the base of my balls, was locked at the top, and as Mistress Ann slid the other lock thru my penis piercing, and I heard it "click"; it felt as if I'd been castrated. Mistress Ann smiled at my distress, and I quietly moaned, while Leah looked on.

The few nights Leah and I spend at home, my cock is locked, a constant reminder that my cock is owned by my Master and Mistress. Leah thoroughly enjoys my subjugation. I am her (husband) sex-toy. She has instructed me exactly how to massage her, and fuck her with a dildo, and lick her to orgasm.

When we're alone, I have become completely submissive to Leah. My constant arousal has made me her total slave. I am so attentive to her. I cannot help myself. I now refer to her as Mistress Leah.

With Master and Mistress, she is completely submissive; with me, she is Dom.

A few people in our town already suspect something is up, with my eyebrows waxed, and my hair grown long, and "styled". I would complain/beg our Owners, but it's hopeless since Leah has embraced her/our new slave-existence.

I've tried to deny it, but being a sub-sissy has put my sex drive on steroids. I am constantly super-horny, which Leah and our Owners use to train me, and the denial and humiliation refuel the dynamic.

Leah's sexuality is also on overdrive. She was once so demure; now she dresses like a slut, for the whole world to see. She has embraced her role as a tiny, delicate, slut fuck-doll. Greg fucks her constantly. I love it when I'm required to lay on the floor next to the bed, listening to them fuck, listening to my wife moan like she never did with me. I lay there with my mouth agape, licking my lips, and when he's done with her, she straddles my face, and I lick his cum from her pussy.

Greg seems content just to have my wife as his new slutified fuck-toy, but Ann is an "Evil-Genius". She is very much into "training" me.

When at their home, Mistress has me worship my cock-lock key, on a delicate chain around her ankle. Once she frees my cock, she massages lotion all over my cock and balls, and while I'm incredibly hard, she has me kneel, and shave any stubble, while they watch. The more humiliating it is, the hornier I become.

Mistress Ann constantly experiments with my wardrobe. Lately, while serving at their home, I wear a black A cup bra, (with no padding), black thong panties, and black thigh-high stockings, and black heals. Mistress dresses me in front of a full length mirror, and I get hard every time, and she prods me to admit I'm excited by being feminized. My face is made-up, and I'm wearing slutty red lipstick.

Mistress and I are standing in front of the mirror, and she puts the finishing touches on my outfit. Master Greg and Leah are laying on the bed. He is spooning her, his hand on her breast, teasing her nipple. She knows in just moments, he'll be hard, and she'll merely raise her leg, and his cock will own the pussy that was once mine.

Teasing my hard cock encased in my panties, Mistress says, "Tell us how you like being feminized."

I answer, "Yes Mistress, I love being trained as your feminized sissy slave. I am so excited! Please let me cum!"

She smiles, "Leah, lay here on the floor; hands to your sides. Now Sissy, take off your panties and get on your knees, straddling Leah. Greg, come over here."

His cock is semi-hard, inches from my mouth.

Mistress squirted lotion in my hand, "You can jerk off, but do not cum until Greg is cuming in your mouth. I want you to both cum at the same time. She dabbed lotion onto Leah's finger, "Tease your hubby's pussy while he jerks his pee pee. Work a finger into his pussy."

As an added touch, Mistress squirted lube into my mouth, for Master's added pleasure. I opened my mouth into an "O", and submissively waited for Master to insert his cock. Mistress started a video, showing my face, with my mouth in the "O", and panned away, and then Master inserting his semi-hard cock.

I started tonguing my Master's cock, and stroking mine, while Leah stroked my sissy hole. My head was still, my tongue darting, and Master worked his hips, fucking my mouth. I closed my eyes. I was so horny. It seemed years since I'd been able to jack myself off; it was ecstasy.

My ecstasy was interrupted by Mistress, "Always look at your Master while you suck his cock."

I looked up at his face, and felt a rush, a visceral realization of my submission washed over me, and I was compelled to cum. I had to stop stroking my cock, and lowered my lotioned hand down and stroked my balls, while my impending orgasm subsided. Leah on her back, had a perfect view of her sissified hubby sucking Master's cock. My sissy hole relaxed, and her finger slid inside me, and I moaned.

Master began pumping faster, and I returned my hand to my cock. Mistress Ann held her phone, recording everything. She asked, "Do you like this Sissy?"

My response was to moan loudly.

Master Greg said, "That's nice. Keep moaning, louder," and I did as told, again, nearing orgasm.

As I moaned, he began to grunt, and grabbed my head, and twitched, and his cock exploded in my mouth. I began swallowing, and my cock exploded at the same time, my eyes locked on his; Master looking down upon his former best friend, now his sissified slave.

My cum blasted upon Leah's breasts and face, and she pushed her finger deep as she could. Master slowed down and I continued to swallow. Some cum leaked out the sides, and my eyes watered, and make-up ran down my face.

Mistress zoomed in as his cock softened in my mouth, and my own cock softened in my hand. It was an earth shattering orgasm. I slowed stroking my cock, squeezing out the last few drops. My wife's tiny finger was still deep in my sissy pussy, she cooed, "Look at all that spunk!"

I looked down, and Leah's breasts were covered with my cum. Without a word, while still on the video, I lowered, and reverently licked up my cum. All the while, Leah cooed, "Umm, that's so nice! There's some on my nipple. Lick my nipples." Her hand slipped down to her pussy as I licked my cum.

Mistress Ann quit recording and laid on the bed, "Leah, get up here," and Leah was between her legs kissing her Mistress's pussy. "Sissy, get up here. Tease slave Leah's ass and clit while she licks me."

Leah's arms were under Mistress Ann's thighs, and she bent her knees, and spread her legs, and raised her ass to give me access. My left hand was below, stroking her clit, and my right hand was above, stroking her anus. She humped her hips like a slut, and moaned into Mistress's pussy.

Mistress teased, "Are you going to be my good little slave slut?"

"Oh yes Mistress! I am your slut! Oh Mistress, I love your pussy! Please let me make you cum! Cum in my mouth! Oh Mistress, I am your slave! I am your slut!"

Leah's hips pumped more and more as she worshipped Mistress. Mistress directed Leah, "There! More! Harder!" and so on, until she grabbed Leah's head, and orgasmed, loud and hard.

I stuck my finger deep into Leah's ass, and stroked her clit, and in seconds, she orgasmed, panting, her face still buried in Mistress's pussy.

The rest of the night, we edited the video, and put it on the internet; the same site every for every video. We were getting a following, both male and female. Everyone loved Leah's beauty, and how she was such a delicate, willing slut, and many sissy subs made comments about me. I'd given up on anonymity. It was only a matter of time before I was totally exposed. I mused, perhaps it was for the best.

Mistress decided we'd go to Chicago for a gay pride parade. I wore my black thong panties and black bra, my black thigh high stockings, and heels. My cock was locked, and the locks showed thru my panties. A butt plug was lodged in my sissy pussy. I was instructed that the plug could only be removed by someone who'd fuck me, and it had to be a stranger.

Leah was in slut mode, a see thru crop top, and a "skirt", basically a string, with a couple of dangling strips in the front and back. We were both to avail ourselves to anyone, and everyone who wanted to feel us up, and they could touch in any manner, and we would allow it. Leah was instructed to have sex with a women. Neither of us could come home until it was done, until we'd fucked strangers of the same sex.

Mistress and Master were off to the side, filming everything.

It wasn't fifteen minutes before two gay women engaged Leah. In minutes, Leah was kissing them in the street, and they invited her to their apartment. Leah explained that Master and Mistress would be filming, and I'd also be there, and they agreed.

Leah was a true bi-slut, licking them both for as long as they wanted. They all fucked each other with dildos, and ended the orgasmic session with arm in arm photos. Phone numbers were exchanged, and we were back into the crowd, where the focus was on me.

Mistress took my panties, and I strolled in the crowd with my locked cock on full display. In no time, I was on my knees, sucking a cock. A crowd formed around us, so the authorities would not be able to see what was going on. Other men began to stroke themselves as they watched, and by the time my mouth was filled with cum, many others had shot their loads in my hair and shoulders.

We retreated to our hotel, where we edited the film, and Master and Mistress allowed us orgasms. The plug was removed from my ass, and I straddled Master, his cock lodged deep inside me. He was amused that I sluttily rocked my hips for his pleasure, coaxing him to cum deep inside me. Then I was allowed on my knees, in front of the Leah, Master, and Mistress, and jacked off while thanking them for bringing out my inner-sissy, as Master's cum flowed out of my sissy pussy.

As I jacked off, Mistress said, "Tell us something that you have not yet shared with us."

I slowed stroking my cock, and said, "I now crave this life. All my fantasies are around being a sissy slave to the three of you. When I jack off, I dream of myself transformed into a boy-girl, where I'm a girl, except I still have a (little) cock, and I'm submissive to both sexes. I want to have a bra tan. And I wish I had little sissy breasts. Not big boob-job breasts, just little sissy-boy breasts. I want to sun bath in a bikini top, and have a bikini bra tan on my little boyish breasts."

Mistress smiled, "Of course. You shall have beautiful boy-breasts, and of course, they should have sexy little tan lines. Leah, suck her little sissy nipples."

Her tongue flicked a nipple and I swooned. Then she latched on, and for the first time ever, my nipple was being sucked upon.

Mistress continued, "You like being a good little girl, don't you? You like your tiny little wife towering over you, controlling your orgasm, don't you? You love her teasing your sissy nipples, don't you?"

Then Leah switched to my other nipple, and I blew my load.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers