All Comments on 'I Lost Control of the Marriage'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Damn! Finally, an anti-cuckold story...

And one that's not half bad. I'm not sure it's really worth 5* but I gave them anyway just because he wrote about a man and not a self degrading wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sandra or Grace?

5* because it was refreshing to read of a proactive husband!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

A cheating whore skank slut cunt wife and her asshole jerkoff lover get what they deserved in the end. NOTHING

This is what a real man does. Gives his wife all the warnings about being faithful and when she strays he acts.

All cheating assholes should live in unbearable pain.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Nice one

This one was somewhat realistic. The guy wasn't a love lorn wimp crying for his mommy-wife. He saw the writing on the wall and made some simple smart moves. Good believable tale!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Just who is Grace?

Great to read of a thinking husband.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
State of the Art: Rebuke of a Dim Tart !

Lies, lies,lies & their inept coverup ! It makes you just almost as sick to hear them, as much as the cheating. This was Winterfrog, unchained from language idiom and charged with nuance. NO DIG at that author, I've quintuple-starred many of his rough hewn stories.

A very fine touch was shown at describing all the levels of mendacity.

The body language and postures struck by pussy hound and his all too easy prey at company party was held up withl HD resolution. Chris was almost too cold blooded in the process of unhitching his heart and claiming the lions's share of material goods.

This reader has no qualms about the path he chose, but anyone human would have felt more angst along the way ...unless they were already out of love. People aren't robots with on-off switches. Chris was a veritable, souless, Terminator of non- violent variant in terms of applying the quietus to over a decade of unity.

Likewise, there was a lot of animus and merited distaste for Roly the pussy hound. Perhaps it's my personal makeup, but I believe there would have been some kind of down the road payback for him.

This story was a sumptious,strawberry sundae of a read for the average Loving Wives aficionado, but a calculated counter-stroke at a fortuitous date, to the Cheatanova would have been the cherry on top of it all. Enough nit-picking, this story was a pick-me-up cheater putdown.

I have minimal angst or lingering doubts, in thanking Chilly

Willy. He has written such a fine story that I natuarally wanted more of it, in areas indicated above.

But no matter how fine the festival, the lights must be turned out at some point. Only a Literotica ingrate doesn't recognize the high ratio of fine detail to faint drawbacks, inherent in this story. Full marks.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 11 years ago
It had promise

I looked at the high scores and thought this would be a good one. Alas, it just recycled all the typical shallow stories we've seen too much of here. Flowers from an anonymous admirer, GPS tracking, change the locks, wife says it won't happen again, etc, etc. The only thing original was the self composed agreement.

But the worse part was the dialog. Real people don't talk like that, like they are forever making speeches while reading from a script. The author should tape some conversations, then play them back and see how people really speak.

In a word, ugh!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Tulsa is "a slut" spelled backwards. Good read. 5. In a non author with no postings gives you shit about the story laugh it off - they don't have the balls to post.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
BALANCE ISSUES

Good story. However in my opinion you had balance issues with the very little amount of text dedicated to the impact of wife's actual downfall and pain. From the story she seemed to do well after the divorce other than the not staying with the Lover. Seemed she was the winner emotionally in this story

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A neat story

and pretty well-written. The husband's lack of emotion and the slightly unbelievable stupidity of the wife made it all just a bit too matter-of-fact to give it the full five - but worth a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good strong story

One of my criticisms with the story was the under stated husband who when throughly provoked by the fuck toy Roland and his clueless wife over and over barely reacted in a normal way, I thought the story had a lot of meat and detail in it that made it compelling and interesting.

The wife is a very difficult character to understand she was ssupposed to be intelligent but no where in the story did she demonstrate it. She was completely clueless about sexual predators except for the fact that she consistenly lied about him along the way in the story. My own thought is that she was physically attracted to Roland from the start never admitting it to anyone. I also think she put herself comfortably in the position of the prey for the sexual predator and was as much as Roland culpable for the diaster that befell them, two destroyed marriages,

I enjoyed the marital contract ploy near the end that doomed the wife, that was a clever idea of the author.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Not bad

But it lacks something,not sure what,maybe emotional depth?Chris is methodical m then angry or hurt,and Karen is just too mundane,she isn't a cheating bitch type,yet it doesn't seem like she has fallen in love with Roland either.When she meets with Roland the last time she says that is it,but then she says it will bd a while.If the idea is somehow she can't resist Roland,that she loves Chris but can't help herself with scumball,at least would make sense.When Chris confronts karen it is like Fancy meeting you here,rather then a charged scene.The ending was lacking as well..it wad like flushing.the toilet to end it.Chris wouldn't seek revenge and threaten the company with a lawsuit,especially knowing the company covered for Roland? And if karen ends up with roland,why do they break up?Does she have regrets at all with Chris or was their marriage dead already?

One note to non us writers setting tales in the US,you may want to have someone from the US or familiar with it proof read your writing.'punter' is a uk term,and describing the Flyers as a corporation rather than a franchise or better,team,makes it aekward,and though pub is sometimes used bar is more common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay story - not one of your best, but ok.

Always appreciate a cheating slut getting what they always deserve - divorced. Too bad Rolley got of without any significant consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Player

Contrary to most of your other commentors I would like to point out that she seemed to be totally emotionless when confronted by her husband. Her put downs, her sarcasms, her denials and threats all lacked in any respect or love so...

...she may not have started her marriage out as a cheater but it didn't really bother her. Seems that if she liked her suitor, then her husband was a jerk and should just back off any overutres about her conduct with another man.

Also, he didn't really seem like the emotional and romantic husband, just - we-re married so...

At any rate, thanks, glad to read that he handled things respectively and encouraged that some cheated husband didn't also get cheated out of his hard work.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'dam' vs 'damn'

'Lay off god dam Roland' should be 'Lay off god damn Roland'

Loved your dialog.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
If Ignorance Was Bliss...

Man, this broad was a real piece of work. It's bad enough that she's a slut, but she's a stupid slut on top of it.

Most folks with a little grey matter who got caught immediately on the first attempt at infidelity, and then got a second chance would be "once burned , twice shy." Not this old girl. She just goes ahead and sticks her head into the noose again. The woman's ignorance is compounded by the nuptial agreement that she signed.

One almost has to feel somewhat sorry for such an incredibly idiotic person. This piece of work will likely get killed crossing the street because she forgot to look both ways.

The husband in this story is much better off without her. This would be true even if she hadn't cheated. My God, can you imagine actually having children with this clueless bitch? Talk about polluting the gene pool!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Bright/Stupid

Early on, Hubby described himself and Sweetie as middle-of-the-roaders in respect to many attributes, including intellect. He then proceeded to document her LACK of factors generally related to intellect. His re-assessment seems to have preceded the 'secret-admirer' bouquet. I think Hubby was second-guessing his life-mate choice for some time BEFORE it started turning to shit! That is why he was able to perform at a more dispassionate level! He WAS more incensed about public, overt reflections on his husbandhood, whether or not he cared about the well-being of his clueless spouse!

I thought it was very nicely done, with some name carelessness as noted by others, but the 'nuptial contract' was a first for me, even to conceptualize. Good work.

5*

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Good story of this type

Not breaking any new ground, not wrenching my heartstrings in the least. The best component was the frustration of his trying to fight for his marriage when his wife was putting up road blocks the whole time. It's like a nightmare I have once in a great while when I struggle to escape a pit of sand and the more I struggle, the further I sink. Or something like that.

The wife's cheating timeline is never really explained, but her continuing to get with this guy was not credible after she had plenty of reason to know hubby was on to her (lunch, the first time, etc.). She even suspected a P.I., but did it anyway. In the end, she came off as a mental midget; and so his revenge (of sorts) was perhaps too easily won.

4*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN THE GOOD GUY WINS

after making plans with an A & B....hold your head high and strut. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story really did not work for me.to many inconsistence.

one , you can not change the locks on there home..or throw her out.. he came on to strong and was never diplomatic in his quest to karen to see the light.. also his mother did not react or question what happened when he moved her stuff over to her home.and that piece of paper she sighned was probably not legal.. donald trump had pros draft his prenups and it took years to resolve. the story was more of a fairy tale than reallity.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years agoAuthor
Chilley's comments

Quite true, Chris was cold, and his wife clueless. Their marriage was probably a mistake and they had fallen out of love. Not that uncommon.

For the record, I was born and grew up in Western Massachusetts, and have lived in the Philadelphia area for over 30 years. English has many dialects, among countries and regions withing a country. Some are obscure,referring to the boot and bonnet of a care are a bit out of the mainstream and probably wise to use, but other British words are legitimate mainstream words, some more than others. Punter is a fair word, most would understand.

The Flyers, and nearly all professional sports teams are money making corporations. I believe the Green Bay Packers are an exception

Glad most of you liked it.

Chilleywilley.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent writing and I eagerly look forward to future installments. You painted a picture of a woman who was being duped, and not very bright (i.e. through your description of her and the focus of the dialogue between husband and wife). However, in the end when she is in the hotel room she comes across quite aware of herself, and what she is doing. In fact, it appears that their tryst had been going on a while. Given the lead up, I would have preferred a more murky ending with the wife unwittingly letting things go too far, regretting her lapse, and truly showing remorse. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Free at last!

There's no hope with that kind of spouse. Freedom!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Thanks.

Good one - worth a '5'...

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Nice easy read.

It was predicable, but the hubby said exactly what he needed to say, and then followed through when the wifey didn't heed the warnings. You can not "trap" a person in a marriage, and force them to behave; but you can tell them of the consequences of their actions, and then follow through. Thank You.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Cold Bastard

In a loveless marriage. Sad story really. Factually, none of his evidence would have stood up in court. But, hey, she cheated and got her just desserts. Just a story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

5 *s. BTW, Big Mama Thorton's 1952 recording of Hound Dog was the first and the definitive version. Check it out - you won't return to the later versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

she thought he was stupid and found out that was not the case. consequences

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
@Anon - nice

Agree on Hound Dog by BM Thornton...and it makes sense as opposed to the EP version! Also agree that Hubby's contact with Sweetie Mom was under-reported!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Given the insane amount of hypocrisy on the part of the husband, I'm surprised you didn't have him rationalizing cheating of his own. "You been lying and sneaking around!" I guess trolling Literotica's Loving WIves sections for ways to fuck over his wife is his sexless alternative.

Because apparently secretly having your wife tracked and then lying about it isn't the same thing as lying and sneaking, and spending time in Loving Wives where all wives are pretty much filthy whores isn't disrespectful. It's obvious to see why the dumb slut ditched him, as the other commenter noted regarding the cold bastard, but that's an expensive way to do it. Whore gets her just deserts, but given this dude's attitude, he's going to die lonely.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
I Liked It!

I really, really, liked it!

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Nice

Clever Chris, Krazy Karen. I really did think that Karen was misguided and wiuld get a wake up call. Too bad for her.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Five stars for sure. Clever and interesting

Sure was an expense bout of sex for the lady here. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 5*

Because of the Anonymous white trash slimeball's comment. He burned the bitch. No wimp. You're a stupid cunt, obviously too illiterate to read. No wonder you're such a loser,

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I hate wimps...

...but he definately wasn´t one. Anonymous is a fool. Fine story, nicely told and I enjoyed the read. 4*. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The name of the story speaks volumes.

From the very beginning he comes across as a domineering, controlling asshole. If he's been this overbearing and insufferable for their entire marriage, I totally understand why she ran to Roland. Ugh.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Dull normal

The wife must have had a room temp IQ. Other than that well done.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 10 years ago

I Lost Control of the Marriage: But, took control of the divorce.

Great revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Tulsa is A Slut spelled backwards"

And now we know why cantbuyabrain can't get a red H in Loving Wives, his disability is so profound he thinks that is a worthwhile comment, what a sad and pathetic dimwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chillywilly knows women

Cantbuyme has to rent them.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 I GUESS "QUIT WHILE YOU ARE STILL AHEAD"

never entered her mind, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting Story

Basically, the moment that she felt lust for this guy she should have realized that her marriage was over. The simplest thing would usually be to get a divorce and a nice 50:50 split but she wanted it all... It sounded to me as if the husband actually showed her where she could find a lover and that at the barbecue place they planned their future encounters. Though she did not sound like a first timer in the motel. Oh well, he is free without problems.

mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
A Good Read

Well done. The characters were well developed, the action (plot) moved briskly, the husband's emotions and thought processes were well described (story), the use of technology was sound and a big part of the plot, the settings were clear but more detail could have been included, the contract poorly written in long hand was a nice trick, and the ending monetarily for the husband was good but was he as cold blooded as you described him? Sorry about the long sentence ending with a question mark. I enjoyed the plot and the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Fucking cunt. Fucking stupid cunt. The title is wrong. It should be "I Gained Control of the Marriage, and Ended The Debacle."

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the most inane and talentless prattle !

Not a good read. 1* !

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Plot and writing

= trite? = juvenile? = something like that.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
My favorite parts of this story ( the second time around )

Chris sees the unsettling signs early ( the flowers, rapport between Karen and Roland at dance ) sees his marriage is on shakey ground and immediately starts to act . He isn't deterred or deferred from denials and makes his concerns known politely as possible, but firmly to both parties. Chris also readies the technology and recruits allies at Karen's work while allaying concerns of workplace mayhem.

One undertone that I get from story is that Chris is a master of my domain kind of guy and Karen was tired of coming up short due lack of intellectual heft in their differences. The affair was at least partially motivated by her desire to put one over on him. Chris did multiple end runs to subvert her subversion , but that obviously failed. However , even in defeat he salvaged things on a material level.

Great read with small but spicy nuggets of humor sprinkled from start to somewhat alleviating downhearted finish - the previous two commentators are either nimrods or Pulitzer prize winners in fiction. I suspect the former .

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
He tried - he really did -

But she just HAD to shit all over him - and got what she deserved - Hmm I say that a lot about this writers stories -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
the previous anonymous diss comment was written by John Updike's rotting corpse

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What is with you and names???

At least read your stories once before posting them. Your characters go through 2-3 different names in almost all of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get a life, psycho

You can't write dialogue, you're a rage - filled lunatic, and you've never kissed a girl. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inept and inane garbage !

Goddamn, is this sicko for real ?? 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So did the asshole annony, She left his sorry ass

for a human She loved dogs so she married this ass wipe annony. But his attitude made her cold at night and day and so she left for a real person. But she shit down his throat before she left. Gave the story a 5 just to piss of this asshole annoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is yet another Pommy Lowlife writer whom cheats on its ratings !

It also writes its own anon praise and deletes negative. But then, you'd expect this shit from a Brit ! They all like this !

Just 1* !!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

still five stars. But why would she want to remain with him if she was still seeing her lover?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Why are many readers mad?

Why are so many readers mad? He did what he had to do!!! And with no violence!!! For him was enough to know how stupid his cheating wife was to make her have only ten grand...I think he was too good to her...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can hear the Judge now.

Chris. You are under oath. Did you know your wife was cheating BEFORE you had her sign this document? Chris - Yes your honor. Judge - I order a 50/50 split of all assets. We're done. You really think a cheesy thing like that holds up in ANY Court? I'm still laughing at how bad this was and how ludicrous the husbands actions were. I wouldn't want to stay married to the oaf if I was in her shoes. What a doofus. And now he's a doofus with 50% less assets. Too funny for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag author

Fucking cum guzzling , pussy boy protagonist.is every ( man?) In the u k a dick sucker

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Here's another LW story dear annony tells us he she it ...IT hates

But notice that this asshole reads everyone of them. Yep, he even goes looking for them. I gave this a 5 because it's a great LW story. annony rad it because he the fag the cum drinker and that's why his wife left his sorry ass , she had no respect for him at all!! If you like LW cheaters and fucking and sucking you'll love this one!!!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PATIENCE AND WAITING

in hopes of catching the Big One/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
again

here's another brain-dead wife written by chilleywilley.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
An interesting and fun story.

By the way, anyone who thinks the contract would be laughed out of court is wrong.

How so? The original act of infidelity was forgiven and thus could not be used as grounds for a divorce.

But! The important thing to remember was that the post-nuptial contract would have had the effect of re-setting the clock and any subsequent acts of infidelity would be grounds for divorce.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
past =/= future

Forgiveness for the past is not license for the future.

He gave her amnesty for what she did, not permission to do it again.

A judge would consider that fair.

A contract based on no future infidelity which she broke within a week of signing?

She clearly did not enter into the contract in good faith, but that is no reason to penalize him, it would be ruled valid and binding.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
The Never Learn

This story was quite entertaining. It was a good read, I actually liked it. It was well thought out and well put together. It showed that some women think they can get away with anything, and everything they want. But I'm glad that her husband has his crap together. It seems that she thought that good ole Roland knew what he was talking about, BIG MISTAKE. He knew nothing when he commented on the copy of the legal agreement she showed him. Too bad for her, but she deserved everything she got and/or didn't get. again good story 4 stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't like the story

He started out sounding tough! He even went as far as to threaten Roland, then he turned wimp! He knew they were in the motel room! Should have gone into the room and fucked Roland up good! Kicked him in the nuts so many times he'd never be able to fuck again! Then told her not to come home!

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Silly Bithches

It is amazing how cheaters think everyone except them are stupid👊🏻

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Dear Anon

Think about what happens, taking $100,000 from a cheating wife has a lot to reccomend it. Busted knuckles would be fun but a very loud ka-ching is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tulsa?

What is Tulsa spelled backwards? Aslut!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY

should hold as a warning for the biter and the bitee. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sandra

Sandra, dummy, her name was Sandra. Not Grace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Shouldn't

critical anon posters be considered real life pussies/keyboard warriors? Especially the ones lacking creativity in their insults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty darn good story. Only problem I had with it is that I don’t believe good old Roland got the reward he so richly deserved for destroying a marriage. Or two, if you count his own. Yeah, I think old Rollie should have been rewarded with a nice long vacation. Like maybe 3 or 4 weeks in the ICU ward. Just my thoughts. D

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
*****

5 Stars!

Kind of like an erotic Sherlock Holmes story.

Of course all the little pussy keyboard thumpers disagree, but we know most are lacking from good formal education past the 6th grade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was hoping his actions would prevent the cheating.

It wasn't meant to be. Still enjoyed it, but would have liked hearing why she put she had sex with Roland in the first place.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
She fucked up

She fucked up,couldnt keep her panties on. In the end he won.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Usually when a Husband is strong a decisive like this a wife takes stock and backs off. If only to ascertain if her husband is serious. But the smart ones who love their spouses tend to take it to heart, and things are usually better afterwards as the strong husband has taken the lead and asserted himself in the Marriage. Things smooth out as the wife is reassured by the fact her Husband is infact a real man who will stand up to her and not let her walk all over him. Women fucking love that shit.

In marriages not so strong it can become a source of resentment. The wife has no respect for her Husband and is subconsciously shopping for his replacement. Acts of strength and resolve from him are dismissed out of hand or ridiculed by the wife. Not sure what the Husband did before this situation happened but she had clearly lost respect for him before the flower incident happened.

The wife feels a bit off though. she just comes off as insanely dense. She set her mind to cheat, even if she was fooling herself otherwise, and nothing her husband did could save the Marriage. For the rot had already set in. Good to see he was a man of his word and took care of buisness. But doesn't speak well his ability to instill confidence and project strength to his wife nor the interloper who would violate his territory.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HE NEVER LOST CONTROL

just changed the words enabling a better balance, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TOO EASY

All fell into place for Chris so neatly, in a way that only works when a fiction writer controls events. Such as Karen not being scared off, but fell right back into affair Immediately after the divorce threat and the nuptial agreement, thus falling into the jaws of Chris's trap. How many divorced people wish that their divorces would have happened so "neatly"?

Still, interesting tale, well told, so hesitant 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice BTB

He set the trap, and the stupid white took the bait. Excellent story Chilly.

SyummSyummabout 5 years ago
Great guy

Really i love the end. The bitch like karen must be thrown to garbage

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Her we go again another bitch in heat thinking with her cunt yes her cunt. (pussy is to good for bitches that pull this shit)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what no mementos....

Chris got what he wanted. A new start and all the assets.

Karen got what she wanted, freedom to be a whore and no strings to worry about.

It seems only fair that Rolly got a memento of the events. I don't know what would have really left a lasting impression on him...... Oh Yea!!! I got it. After they arrived at the hospital. Rolly was treated for being mugged and assaulted. Pretty standard damage, Broken ribs, damaged testicles.....but, the really weird thing about it was finding a Flyers hockey puck stuffed in his ass. After the surgery to remove it the hospital staff thought it only right to have put in a glass container and given to good ole Rolly. Everyone needs a little memento to remember the past by.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
So, did he post the 2nd video to that site?

It would all point back to Roland. And make sure Roland’s wife gets the URL.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I thought she was supposed to be a basically decent woman, just stupid.

This woman was a psychopath, almost like she had a split personality. The real question for me is, why did he ever marry this crazy selfish unethical whore to begin with? There is no indication that her personality suddenly changed (no Martian Slut Ray, thank God), and her mother didn't seem all that surprised that her daughter was being dumped for adultery.

So its looks like all involved got what they should have seen coming. Stupid unethical people live shitty fucked up lives. Thanks for one more example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Honestly, this was a ridiculously annoying story. The overbearing dialogue, the condescending theme.....just utter shit.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Good story

Just needed a bit of attention to get Sandra and Gracie sorted, but otherwise a fun dumb cheatin' bitch story. 5* for entertainment value

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Sandra or Grace, silly mistakes and you said u have the story proofread.

Sack your proofreader, they did a lousy job

Enjoyed the story, better than your cuck stories

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I liked the story.

He saw the threat, warned her of what might happen, and she chose to embrace the danger. She got what she deserved and he got his freedom.

This line hits the nail on the head: "Your daughter apparently hasn't figured out what marriage is..." That really does say it all.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a stupid bitch

.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Question — the first time WE (and Chris) see/hear they had the tryst in the motel...

... they seemed a bit too familiar with each other in bed (of at least naked) for it having been their first time. Was it... their first time? Or did Chris just miss the earlier meets?

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
One question

Did he ever retrieve the camera in room 114? No/ Bet he spent a lot of time in the lobby on the hotel wifi!

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
I wonder

Did he ever retrieve his clock camera from Room 114?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
You ain't nothing but a pussy Hound

Horny all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

what happened to the video on the web, crumbs laid but never consumed.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
She

She is one dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending too short

story was ok, but the ending was too short. Last 2paragraphs in particular was rushed

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous