All Comments on 'I Lost His Number'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
O.M. G!

Exquisite! What a fantastic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2072013

I really enjoyed this story, possibly one of my favorites. Some questions, though. 1. He was with Melanie for, what, 6 years? 2. Why did he freeze and think Melanie would be mad at him when he said "Christ, you're beautiful."? Did you yell us why and I just missed it? I loved it!

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Grant was just remembering when he said those exact words to Lydia years before, but we're never inside Grant's head in this story to know what he was feeling right at that moment (so we don't know if he was thinking Lydia would get mad or not).

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
@EuphoriaSlam69

Glad you liked it!

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Just realized that I didn't answer your first question. Yes, Grant and Melanie were together for about six years.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Excellent Writing Good Story

The ending was never in doubt. The issue was how you would get there. I can usually tell the gender of a writer whose bio doesn't reveal. You present doubt. While your protagonist was a woman, you have a masculine style, but softly masculine. A muddled statement, what? My guess: you're a man from New England or the upper midwest who isn't into sports.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely

This story was really very lovely. I love how there's such a great combination of sexy and sweet throughout. It made it a lot more interesting than others that I've read. Wonderful job!

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenabout 11 years ago
A rare gem

Five stars is not a high enough score for this story.

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
@SparksWillFly

I admit that the path to the end of the story is rather weak at a couple of points. I'm still learning a lot about how to write, and this story was written at a time that I was working more on character development than plot. Personally, I think the characters are stronger than the plot in this one. But it was fun to write, and I was going for something fun to read.

As for your guess, all I will say is...

:)

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Lovely

Thank you, Anon. :) I strove for a balance of tender and raunchy (albeit somewhat tame).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow. This story was amazing.

I loved it from beginning to end. Please write more stories like this because you're sooo good at it. It's hard to come by genuine love stories and not ones tainted by mobsters and crooks and other unnecessary elements other than a man and a woman in love. More pleeeeeeaaaasssseee!!

MysticCupcakeMysticCupcakeabout 11 years ago
I'm not sure if this was the effect you were going for but...

The scene where Lydia was left hanging in the machine, it made me bad for her, worse than I should have. when i picture that scene, I see an equivalent to a puppy being stranded helplessly in the city. Either way I enjoy your stories more than I should and great job.

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
@MysticCupcake

Do you mean when she was stuck in the machine and couldn't get out to answer her phone? I was going for panic there, not fun, so if you felt bad for her, I did my job well. :)

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 11 years ago
Omg!

What a lovely story!

I cried and joyful at the same time.

I specially love the ending conversation. Classic! Anddddd soooo very good.

More pleaseeeee....

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 11 years ago
Awwww my Gawd!

I loved it!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful twists and turns. The 'flashbacks' were handled nicely.

Thanks!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Agreed

Great story and flash backs were intertwined nicely :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
This is my favourite story on literotica!

I cannot stop reading and re-reading this! Bless you redskyes! Please write more and more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Its just not fair...

...that you write so much better than people that make tons of money doing it.

lostone0069lostone0069about 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Amazing story! You do so amazingly well with plots and story lines. I can't wait to read the next story/chapter/whatever you come out with next!

Thank you for sharing your writing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn but you do LOVE well!

It just feels so right: sweet, soft, vibrant, enthusiastic, horny, wild, hot love. Lynn

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Yep!

Still my favourite story of all time on Literotica!

the_pleasure_in_methe_pleasure_in_meover 10 years ago
I love this story so much!!!

i almost went crazy when i though i'd lost the link to it! now it's on my favourites and i'll never (almost) lose it again. Any way well written, a romance with a little bit of kink is just how it is suposed to be ahah wonderful! thank you =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Someone report this story...

...because holy shit this is gold. I was so frigging sad when they didn't get together but it all worked out in the end and it made me happy. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful! Thank you, so much!

This is my favorite type of story. And you did it ~SO~ well. "I laughed, I cried. It moved me, Bob" --LarryBoy (Veggie Tales).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

This is such an awesome story. I loved it from start to finish. Read it over and over. Made me so sad when lydia lost him :( but then when she planned that suprize for for kyle and grant showed up I was sooooooooo excited I was doing cart wheels :)))))) Think I even came a few times reading hahaha. Great story, plse write more like this, I enjoyed it completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I dont know how this got 4.83. Well this story is mostly sexual.

Good story but a sexual one.

Till now i have read the 4.8 ones are mostly emotional one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!

Very sweet story. Loved the hot scenes! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmm

Great story, well written.

But, I dont see her sister having the guy for 6 years, 6 years and then the sisters being ok with him changing girls, even if they broke it off.

Let me say again 6 years of being with your sister? really?

Also, her sister is her best friend, but she didnt know about the birthmark removal. She didnt know they broke up 3 months before?

These points are all unlikely, so needed changed to make the story more believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it! :)

great story! exactly the sort of short story I've been looking for. please write more, it was very well written. I especially liked the story flipping around the timeline. It was funny, romantic, very senual, and i couldn't stop reading. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
life can be a wonderful bitch

Really good story write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Melanie needs a copper IUD

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
Simply

Incredible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That story was so hot! I'm saving this to my favorites so I can easily read it again.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Pleasant Romance

or was it an Erotic Couplings? The world is quite modern. I could not imagine this happening in the fifties or sixties.

LyrilenLyrilenalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!

My fav erotic romance yet. Incredibly described emotions and reactions. Thank you!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 8 years ago
2016

And STILL my favourite story of all time! Bless redskyes!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
well done

usually using flashbacks can be cumbersome, but you did it seamlessly.

very romantic with a touch of angst mixed in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent romance story! My only wonder is why it took them so long to finally get together? When Sis broke off with Grant shewould have told Lydia, wouldn't she?

Wonderful read and very enjoyable.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Excellent!

We all have a what if..?

A great romance.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

You write beautifully. I've read this and Taking Charge so far. I will also read Never Enough and, though not in a category I would normally seek out, I will try your Strange Days series.

There are some minor plot trajectories and/or inconsistencies that I had some raised eyebrows over but the character development and the way you script your sex scenes are truly beautiful and very arousing for the latter.

I am sad to see that you have not submitted since 2013, updated your profile page since 2016, or your tumbler since 2014. Hope all is well with you and you can get back to writing and posting soon. Even if not I still thank you for what I have been able to read and thoroughly enjoy.

viranderevirandereabout 3 years ago
I lost his number

Wonderful!!!!!

214edgaR214edgaRover 2 years ago

A very nicely done story! 5+++

Keep up the good work, I'm off to read more of yours!

Rae's Beau

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wonderful love story, what do they say about fate, well it was fate that Lydia and Grant finally got together. Well written and gets my 5 star vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are garbage people. Lydia is a dumb ass and her sister is a bitch. What sister stays with a guy knowing what happened and what sister doesn't tell her sisters boyfriend that he had the wrong person. And why would she want the dude anyway. I quit after the 2nd page. This was just too aggravating and certainly not romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous