I Lost the Bet

Story Info
A game, a risky bet. It came as a punishment.
769 words
3.63
17.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

We were two couples, just friends, working for the same company. It began innocently enough. We started going out together: to theaters, cinemas, parties and trips. They in one room and the girls in the other.

There was no flirting at first, but over time it happened. First Paula and Brad, then she and George. I myself made out with Brad and that was it. What we liked to do was play games, from boards to cards. With bets, increasingly daring and spicy. To lose was to submit to the wishes of others and everyone was very imaginative.

George was the worst. Vengeful and cunning, he never forgot a defeat. One day, he bet his pants and had to go out naked in the middle of the street. It was my idea and revenge came the hard way. In a poker game, it wasn't my lucky night. Drunk, I bet the unthinkable.

"I'll even bet my clothes."

"Not just that. It has to be more."

George put the moves on and the idiot fell for it. Whoever lost had to be fucked to orgasm in front of the others. Of course I lost, they made fun of me while I undressed.

"Who's going to make her come?"

"It has to be Paula, please. At least that!"

"But only if you lie on the table with your hands tied."

The bastards tied my wrists, laid me down with my arms stretched out and spread my legs. The men drooled seeing me tied up like that. Paula squatted down and began to fuck me. She knew how to use her hands like nobody's business. I thought she was going to help me, but that's not what happened.

I couldn't move and the bitch was masturbating me, and she liked teasing me. It made me tense, my pussy started to heat up.

The three of them were looking at me and Paula started touching me in front of the guys. She started kissing my pussy, licking my clit with the tip of her tongue and biting my pussy lips. It drove me crazy, I started moaning.

"Paula, put the hand in. Make the bitch come."

"Paula. Not in front of them!"

"That's what you bet, Veruska."

George's voice was strong, his erection growing in his pants. His eyes were shining. I felt the pressure, my vagina opening up, I was being invaded by Paula. Her whole hand, in and out.

"Aaaahh! Oohhh! Paula, enough, or I'll..."

I saw a round, dark mark on Brad's pants. They were wide-eyed with their hands smoothing their pants.

"Aaaahh! Paula!"

"Came in until his wrist. Fuck, Veruska, what a hungry girl!"

My thighs felt wet, my vagina burning. George and I stared at each other, he savoring his revenge. It got worse when Paula licked the entrance to my ass, it was too much for me. I gave Paula a bath, the guys were startled.

"You were just supposed to cum, girl. You didn't have to piss."

I was still recovering. And the bastards took advantage. George and Brad laid me down on the table. They showed off their limbs, both many hard and luscious.

"It was a spectacle, Veruska. Sensational!"

"A professional couldn't do any better."

"You're an asshole, George. Both of you!"

Brad groaned, I only had time to look. He gave me a breast bath. It left a white spot on my nipple. As for  George, he spat his cum in my face. I accidentally swallowed it. that scoundrel's semen.

"Drink, drink it all Veruska. I know you like it."

And the worst thing is that it made me cum again. My pussy caught fire. And Paula took advantage, spread my legs and drank.

She licked my clit and drank my juice.

"Aaaaahh! Oooohhh!"

The four of them having an orgasm together, like nothing had ever happened before. Our best poker game and my worst defeat. Delicious and very humbling, for me.

Of course the game is over. We went to sleep, and I took a shower. And then I caught Paula, I had my revenge that night in bed. I made her moan and squirt. The little bitch screamed a lot more than I did.

It was my turn to suck a pussy and lick a ruby. Paula has a delicious one. It was all night, riding my best friend. Rubbing our pussies.

Two crazy perverts. And very, very naughty. It was my first time with Paula, but it wasn't the last.

As for the men, Brad and especially George, I got my revenge later. With evil refinements. But that's another story.

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers