The Adult Halloween Party

Story Info
Halloween Magic, Special Punch And Group Sex!!
6.2k words
4.61
9.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Halloween right around the corner, I was surprised when Beth told me that the couple who bought the house at the end of the street were having a adult dress up Halloween party and we were invited. "Do you know anything about them? When did they buy the house? Are you interested in dressing up for a Halloween party?"

"I didn't think so until I was talking with Fran who heard that they are a little weird and may be swingers. Someone she talked to said they like to walk around their house naked. If we want to go to their party, we'll have to go to their house and get our masks. The party is going to be on Halloween from nine to midnight or later depending on the guests. I got interested about the party when I figured there might be a chance to expose ourselves and see some of the neighbors naked?"

"Beth, we should definitely take a walk and see about getting a mask."

It was a quick ten minute walk to the beige two story house. Beth knocked and after several minutes a woman answered the door. She was possible mid thirties, long dark brown hair, full figure hidden by a light green full length T-shirt that reached to mid thigh and her feet were bare. The top covered but didn't conceal a pair of enormous breasts. "Hi, I'm Beth and this is my husband Doug. We came to get our mask and let you know that we want to come to your party on Saturday night if that's OK."

"Well hello Beth and Doug, I'm Carla and my better half Karl is somewhere in the house. We have pink and blue masks for everyone coming to the party to wear. Come in while I get a couple."

It was a very impressive sight as Carla walked away to get the masks and yeah, Beth caught me staring at her ass. All I heard was a "REALLY!" Carla returned with a couple masks that while solid, were flexible and had a one inch wide strip of elastic to hold it in place. The pink mask came complete with feathers that were about three inches long. "Is there a theme for the party, Beth inquired? What time should we come? "

"Well, said Carla, we hope people can come around nine but if you feel like coming earlier that would be fine. We have been telling everyone who came for a mask that we would like them to dress in sexy adult costumes and how revealing is up to them. I have a nice black Elvira costume I can't wait to show off."

We accepted our masks and said we would try to come early but it would depend on the number of trick or treaters we had. Of course while walking home my "dirty mind" could already picture Beth in the "Heidi Ho" costume I bought for her back in June. Now she would be out among the neighbors exposing her hot body. Maybe this party wouldn't be so bad after all. While Beth had gotten a fair amount of sun this summer and was very taned, given her fair skin, she wasn't real dark. Maybe the white garter belt and fishnets would work with the costume I wanted her to wear.

Arriving home, I suggested the "Heidi Ho" costume to Beth and asked if she would try the white garter belt and fishnets to see what they looked like together with the costume. Beth stripped before putting on the garter belt and I got to watch her slide the fishnets up her nicely toned legs. Watching her smooth and adjust the fishnets had my cock rock hard. As per usual, the garter straps at the rear caused her trouble and I got to fasten them but before doing so, I gently caressed her firm ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. She slipped the costume over her head and made sure her arms went into the short sleeves before pulling it down and into place. She turned and I zipped it up in the back.

Turning around, the sight was breathtaking!!!! The white garter belt and fishnets would definitely work with the costume which covered everything until she moved and then, all bets were off and where you were standing would determine what you were seeing and how much. While she would have to keep her 34b breasts covered at the party, they could be exposed right now so while she was freeing those lovely breasts, I was kicking off my sneakers and pulling my pants and underwear off. By the time I was naked Beth was kneeling on the side of the bed waiting for my cock.

I slid in easily as she was warm, wet and very receptive. I lifted the hem of the costume so I could see the garter belt while I fucked her from behind. The position allowed me to run my hands over her fishnet encased legs and the feel of them and the view of the garter belt around her waist and straps stretched over her lovely ass cheeks fueled my lust. While I frantically fucked her, she placed a shoulder on the bed so she could use her fingers to rub her clitoris.

The friction of her warm, wet pussy lips was fantastic and was generating the urge to cum. My cock combined with her rubbing was getting her closer to her orgasm with every passing second and she finally succumbed to the sensations being generated and screamed in relief as the waves of pleasure pulsated through her body. Sweet nectar flowed and her lips clenched tightly around my shaft and with each muscle contraction caused by her orgasm she was attempting to milk my cock. This caused me to spurt stream after stream after stream of warm salty cum deep into her vagina.

When our orgasms had subsided, I licked Beth clean relishing the salty taste of my cum combined with her sweet nectar and took my time probing her hairy bush. Beth took the time to tongue wash my cock and enjoy the taste of her sweet nectar and the bits of cum attached to my cock. Once done, sitting on the side of the bed we decided that it might be a good idea to go look for a costume for me. I put my clothes back on while Beth first removed the costume and then put her clothes on.

Once in Town, there weren't many places to buy costumes but going through the limited selection we were able to find a couple. One, a policeman had tight shorts, a button short sleeve shirt with a spot to pin on a cheap badge and a cheesy brimmed hat with "Police" on it or a fake fur leopard skin "Tarzan" costume. I thought "Policeman" but was out voted by Beth so "Tarzan" it was. I didn't think it was all that sexy but maybe it was the women's costumes that were supposed to be sexy. Now all we had to do was wait until Saturday night.

A giant pumpkin with a scary face carved into it adorned the walkway to our front door so when Halloween arrived we spent several hours handing out treats to a little over two hundred children of all ages. We had two young boys knock on the door and as Beth put a small bag of chips in their bags, one of the boys wanted to know if the pumpkin had been carved with a chainsaw. It was nearly nine so I shut the outside light off to let anyone showing up that we were finished handling out treats. I guessed we had so many children show up because it was a clear evening and unseasonably warm. Most showed up without coats.

We went into the bedroom to change and it didn't take me long to pull on my "Tarzan" suit sans underwear because it would show because of how little the costume covered. Once I stepped into it, I got to caress my wife's ass cheeks and give them a squeeze before I fastened the rear garter straps to the fishnet tops. With her costume on and zippered up, she went to the dresser and opened a drawer from which she removed a white thong. I can't imagine how something like this could be considered "underwear" beyond the obvious fact that it's going on under clothing. The thong consisted of a miniscule triangle of white lacy material connected by what could at best be called string.

Beth taunting slid the thong up her legs and when she had it in place, yeah, it barely cover her pussy lips but came nowhere even remotely close to covering her full blonde haired pussy so there was hair sticking out all around the little triangle of material. As an afterthought, she went to another drawer and removed the jeweled anal plug, also bought at the same time as the costume she was wearing. Looking at me, she brought the plug to her mouth and slipped it between her full lips so she could lubricate it with saliva.

Satisfied she had enough lubrication on the plug, she turned away from me, spread her feet a little as she bent over and while using one hand to move the "string" out of the way, she slowly inserted the plug into her hairy ass. Holy fuck, was it my imagination or was it suddenly really hot in the room!! My cock was hard and there wasn't enough material in the crotch of my costume to hide the bulge. Standing up Beth said, "I thought I should wear a little jewelry to the party."

With the warm temperature, we could go dressed as we were so I got a pair of brown flip flops while Beth slid her feet into a pair of black three inch high-heeled shoes. They wouldn't be comfortable for an extended period of time but would be fine for a few hours at the party and they really made her calf muscles pop when she walked. It was my hope that by the time we arrived for the party, my erection would be under control.

At Carla and Karl's house, I knocked this time and the door was opened by a big heavily muscled guy wearing a blue mask and a loin cloth. He smiled and invited us in where Carla or should I say "Elvira" waited to greet us. I had grabbed a left over candy to suck on while we walked up the street and now, seeing "Elvira", damn near choked to death on that candy. The pink feathered mask concealing Carla's face was the only part of the costume doing it's job.

While I choked on the candy, I still noticed that the long black dress she had chosen was a halter style and fastened around the back of her neck. The front plunged nearly to her her navel and barely contained her large breasts. There was a huge valley of exposed taned flesh visible. Since it would be impolite to stare and drool when meeting our hostess, I had to tear my eyes away and wasn't positive if I had seen a hint of areolas. The dress flowed nearly to the floor with slits from the side of her hips and the material was parted enough to reveal white fishnets and one white garter strap. Beth could stare unabashed at Carla and the zing of electricity that zipped through her body seemed to go right to her crotch and sweet nectar immediately started to flow.

Unlike Doug, she didn't have an erection to hide so while attention was on the choking Doug, her eyes took in the magnificent melon sized breasts and yes, she could easily see a small amount of darker skin where possibly a half inch of areolas was exposed on each breast. She reveled in the sight and had to resist the urge not to rub her mound. When Doug recovered from the choking fit, Carla said, "That was a very flattering reaction to my costume!"

Looking toward Beth she went on to say, "It seems that all the MEN like it." and she winked at her before thanking us for coming."

Carla went on to tell us that there was a bowl of punch to wash down any of the finger food we chose to eat and to feel free to mingle and talk with any of the other guests. Walking away, her taned legs appeared and disappeared back into her dress showing some very nice legs encased in white fishnets. Because my mouth was dry from nearly choking as well as the view of our hostess, I suggested a cup of punch.

At the punch bowl, we surveyed the crowd. There were about two dozen people including our host and hostess with many different costumes on display. Two couples must have costume coordinated as they were Fred and Wilma with Betty and Barney. Betty and Wilma looked pretty damn hot in their costumes which highlighted nice curves and lots of bare flesh. A sexy cat with a tail coming out of a bikini bottom and a top barely covering softball size tits paired with a guy in a dog costume who had a big white plastic bone. Another couple was a sexy nurse with a short blue skirt showing a hint of black panties and a stethoscope hanging over a white blouse with several buttons undone display lots of cleavage. Her partner had on hospital scrubs.

There was a Frankenstein monster with his missus who had all the right parts and breasts that stretched the material of her top. Dracula and Tavern Wench with a bite mark on the side of her neck wearing a low scooped white blouse, a partially wrapped mummy with a Cleopatra? Clearly some people went to a lot more trouble finding the right costume than we did. We had some punch, some nibbles and some pleasant conversations with a number of people that Beth seemed to know and after two hours, the crowd was starting to thin. Seeing that the party was winding down, I suggested that maybe it was time to call it a night since there really wasn't much going on.

Searching the room for one of our hosts, "Elvira" wasn't hard to miss standing next to the table with the now empty punch bowl. We went over to thank her for the invite and to let her know we were going to hit the road but before we reached her, Karl walked out of the kitchen carrying a very decorative punch bowl. There seemed to be a layer of fog above the contents and after setting the new punch bowl on the table, he picked up the empty one and returned to the kitchen. Before we could tell Carla we were leaving, she told us to try the "SPECIAL PUNCH" which was a family recipe handed down through several generations that was only made on Halloween and the "Special" part only worked on Halloween.

O.K., so passing Beth a cup, I filled it and then one for myself. Toasting each other, we took a small sip to try it. I immediately downed the rest and before I could refill the cup, Beth held hers out for a refill. We both downed the contents again and as I filled the cups a third time, the fog floating above the punch now seemed to be inhabiting my brain so as I tipped my cup to drain it again, I realized my nipples were tingling..... now why the hell would my nipples be tingling???? With the cup empty again, I realized that my cock was standing at attention and creating a very visible bulge in my leopard skin costume.

If the punch did this to me, what was it doing to Beth? Looking in her direction I immediately saw her 34b breasts on full display. When had she released them??? How did I not see her do it? Looking at the punch bowl, it was empty. How did that happen?? Did the brain fog I was experiencing cause me not to see the remaining guests drink deeply from the punch bowl and experience similar reactions? Whatever was in the punch was definitely "SPECIAL" because looking around I saw that every single female had their tits on display and their husbands all had erections.

The punch Beth drank had an immediate effect. As she drank the third cup, her nipples hardened and her pussy started to throb and sweet nectar immediately flowed. She felt compelled to free her breasts and did so, enjoying the air on her extremely sensitive erect nipples and hoped the other guests would enjoy seeing them. As she looked around the room, she was surprised to see that all the women had exposed their breasts and they were all different sizes and shapes. All nipples were erect and the areolas varied in diameter with a few small, large and everything in between. She was incredibly horny and needed Doug's cock inside her. Reaching out, she grabbed his arm and led him toward the nearest chair.

Beth's hand found my arm and she pulled me toward a nearby chair were she had me sit sideways so she could straddle my lap and sit on my cock. Another question, when did she remove her thong and what did she do with it?? Once she had taken the full length of my cock inside, she started rocking back and forth. The sensations were unbelievable and looking around, I saw the other remaining couples engaging in various sexual acts.

While Beth started bouncing on my cock, we could both watch what was going on in the room and everyone else in the room could watch us. The pussy cat was playing with her dog's bone and the tail she had was actually a tail plug that curved up and was lying flat on her back. With her knees spread about a foot and a half, her hairy pussy was exposed from behind.

A short distance from them, the Rubbles and Flinstones were hard at it. Wilma was flat on her back and Betty had her face buried between her legs while Fred, on his knees was fucking her doggy style as Wilma was sucking on Barney's cock. The punch beside removing all inhibitions must also have heightened my sense of smell because the predominant scent filling the room was musky from all the excited pussies. Frankenstein had his missus bent over the arm of the couch and was pounding her pussy so hard that one of the bolts stuck to his neck fell off.

There were women moaning and encouraging their partners to fuck them harder, deeper and faster. Dracula had his Tavern Wench's blouse down and with her big tits wrapped around his cock, he was tit fucking her to his hearts content. My attention returned to Beth as she screamed in delight when her orgasm took hold and she ground her hairy wet cunt hard against my pubic bone. My orgasm began before Beth's had subsided and she continued to grind her cunt against me as stream after stream of cum shot into her. When I finished, my cock stayed hard so Beth, lifting her leg slid off and when I looked at her ass as she turned, the light reflected off the jeweled plug in her ass.

It was only a quick glimpse before facing away from me, she sat back down on my cock and started riding me again. In this position, she could watch what everyone else was doing. The combination of sweet nectar and cum was leaking out of her hairy cunt and soaking the hair surrounding my cock. I was now hearing "Ooohhh fuck that feels good! Fuck me harder! Suck my cock! Fuck me faster!" Everyone was doing exactly what they wanted and seemed to relish being watched and watching everyone else. We were living a voyeur / exhibitionist dream!!

I happened to look up and saw Carla and Karl walking around the room, Karl's erection was in Carla's hand and she was literally pulling him from one couple to the next by his dick. She would say something to the couple and either fondle an exposed breast or allow them to fondle her massive breasts which were on display because she had pulled the material of the dress to the sides. There were even a few people who actually stopped fucking so they could fondle, squeeze and suck on both bare breasts. I let my eyes take in what some of the other guests were doing.

The partially wrapped mummy was sitting on a chair while Cleopatra sucked on his impressive erection and at the same time she was playing with her hairy pussy. The last couple beside our hosts, the doctor and nurse were in the middle of the room not far from the table with the punch bowl and finger food. He was on his back and she was riding his cock reverse cowgirl. Her lovely tits were bouncing up and down and were a sight to behold. Watching all the sex taking place, I could feel my sack tighten just before I shot another load of cum into Beth's tight cunt. When I finished, again my cock remained erect and Beth screamed in pleasure when she came all over me again.

I had just shot a second load of cum into Beth's wet hairy pussy when Carla stopped

in front of us. Beth was at eye level with two objects of great desire and couldn't wait to take the long erect nipples into her mouth and suckle them. The zing of electricity that had gone right to her pussy when she saw Carla earlier did so again. She was disappointed at first when they weren't offered to be sucked but disappointment quickly turned to glee when Carla bent down and whispered in her ear that she wanted her to join her on the table so she could make love to her in front of all the other guests. I saw Beth's head nodding yes to whatever Carla had said and now it was my turn to be disappointed because Beth, while taking Carla's offered hand, stood up and off my cock.

Watching Carla lead Beth to the center of the room toward the large table that minutes ago was covered with some leftover finger food and a punch bowl but was now bare except for a small puffy rectangular pillow and had a step stool next to the end of the table tweaked my curiosity. Why was she leading Beth over to the table? When Carla got to the table, she released Beth's hand so she could reach up and unfasten her halter top. Grasping the ends of the straps, she slowly pulled the dress down until it cleared her lovely hips and then just let it drop to the floor where it pooled at her feet. The white six strap garter belt and white fishnets were fabulous to see. The garter belt accentuated Carla's waist and hips while the fishnets showcased long toned and taned legs.

12