I Love It When They Come Back Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to hold her closer, I leaned my weight onto Molly's hips. She paused to see what I was up to, and then turned gladly when lowered my body to lie behind her. I slid my arm under her head and draped the other across her body, wrapping my hand around her breast. I nudged her hair out of the way with my chin and then burrowed in, kissing the nape of her neck as I resumed a gently stroking in and out. Greedily, Molly twisted her head toward me, and kissed me frantically.

She must have been reading my mind, though.

"I can't believe we're doing this, can you?" she asked. "I mean, I've been thinking about this since, like, 10th grade..." she continued in a small voice.

"I know, Molly-I know! I've been doing the same thing, and now here we are, and I love it!"

"I love it, too."

We were perilously close to exchanging actual "I-love-you's" at that moment, so I simply kissed her again and tried to put into that action all the pent-up feelings of love and lust, affection and desire.

Molly moaned against my lips when I pinched her nipple, and I felt her hand move under my arm. Glancing down her body, I saw that she was rubbing her pussy now, and her hips began to rock back against my thrusts more energetically. I began working on both her breasts, squeezing them more roughly, pinching and pulling her tight nipples as I increased my pace.

The tremors began deep in her core. Her abdominal muscles shivered, and her back began to twitch against my chest. Her head fell down onto my arm, and I simply pulled her against me with both arms as she drove herself over the edge. When a soft chant of "oh my god, oh my god" reached me, I jammed myself as deep inside her as I could and pumped quickly without pulling out, letting her feel the widest part of me stretching her ass and the full length beginning to swell with my own approaching orgasm.

That combination of sensations and her own strumming fingers on her clit did it for Molly-the dam burst completely! Her body went rigid when she came, and she held her breath as she shuddered again and again. Each spasm that passed through her made her clamp down on the base of my cock, though, and that was enough to trigger my own explosion as well. With one final drive, I froze in position and pumped endlessly, my sperm jetting into the recesses of her body while my fingers clamped down on her breast mercilessly.

Both of us were frozen in that explosion, unable to move or even breath for a long, long moment. Gradually, though, we gasped and started to relax. We stayed in spoon position for a minute, but I had to grab the hand towel to be ready for our separation. When my cock softened, I pulled back and wiped us both quickly, then moved against Molly again and relaxed into the warmth of her body.

"I might have mentioned this," I whispered against her ear, "but that was fucking incredible!'

She giggled contentedly, wiggled her butt back against me, and answered, "Best ever."

My right hand played idly with her hair, and my left rested comfortably against her belly. She shifted herself to hold that hand as it lay against her, and we dozed off once more on her father's bed, happy and completely spent.

12