I Love It When They Come Back Pt. 06

Story Info
One last morning with Molly...
4k words
4.69
2.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At noon, I woke up with a start.

Looking around still half-asleep, I took a few moments to orient myself. Then I smiled. I was in bed with Molly, my former student. Her nude 19-year old body was wrapped in a sheet beside me, and she was sleeping blissfully, exhausted by a series of orgasms she experienced while my cock was buried deeply in her luscious ass. I was feeling pretty much the same--two gut-wrenching orgasms in one morning was a lot for me, even after a good breakfast!

Shaking my head to clear the cobwebs, I smacked Molly on the ass to wake her up. She muttered "hey!" sleepily but didn't open her eyes, so I stood up beside the bed. Then I did what any adult would do in that situation--I grabbed the sheet and stripped it off her body, flipping her onto her back in the process. This drew a much louder complaint, but her eyes finally opened.

"Hey--what the hell was that?"

"Time's a-wasting, sweetheart! It's already noon, and I don't want to sleep away our time together...let's grab a snack and hit the pool to wake up."

"Fine," she grumped. I grinned at her, still holding the sheet, as she stood up and stumbled over toward the bathroom. She grabbed a robe from the back of the door, and I pulled my boxers back on. She then headed for the doorway that led down the hall toward the kitchen. She did smile over her shoulder to show that there were no hard feelings, and I followed happily. Her ass twitched and rolled under the light fabric, and I smiled again as I replayed the last few hours.

In the kitchen, Molly pulled containers of pasta salad and chicken salad, along with two small cans of Coke. We sat on the tall, padded stools and ate at the island counter, chatting about nothing and letting our knees rub together.

When we were finished, the fact that I had to leave soon was hanging in the air, bringing back some of the tension we had worked through earlier. Molly pitched the dishes in the sink to rinse later, and then turned to me looking pensive. I had a good idea what she was thinking, but I needed to derail another emotional moment. I stepped forward, tilted her chin up, and then kissed her lips softly. Then, with a swift motion, I swept her up into my arms. She looked surprised, but nestled her head on my shoulder, her arms coming together around my neck.

I don't know what she was expecting, but I carried quickly down the hall and into the bedroom. She pulled back to look at me, perhaps expecting me to put her back on the bed for another round. When I turned sideways to guide her through the french doors and onto the patio, she raised an eyebrow inquisitively. To answer her, I smiled and kissed her again. She responded happily, and I tilted my head down to savor the kiss more completely, our tongues darting and teasing each other passionately.

When I broke the kiss to look at her, she craned her face up for more, her eyes still closed. They flew wide open, though, when she felt me shift my grip to throw her into the pool. She wasn't even halfway out of my grip when an outraged "HEY!" broke from her, and a look of pure shock and rage flashed across her face. Then the breath whooshed out of her as her body entered the cool water and her eyebrows arched almost comically as she disappeared under water.

To avoid her anger, I dove in myself, turning quickly to come up beside her. Grinning like a maniac, I watched as she surfaced, oriented herself, and whipped her hair around to get it out of her eyes. When she spotted me, the outrage returned to her expression but faded almost instantly in the face of my smile.

"Asshole!" she said scathingly before her tone moderated to sarcasm. "You're not supposed to swim for a half hour after you eat!"

I chuckled and she splashed water in my face. I didn't duck because I knew I deserved it, and when I opened my eyes, Molly's arms were going around my neck.

"Safety is very important," she whispered as her lips found mine.

"Very!" I murmured back into her kiss. "Sorry 'bout that!"

After a long minute of simply kissing her and savoring the feeling of her floating against me, she broke the kiss and leaned back, looking into my eyes wordlessly. Her robe edges brushed my chest in the water and the pale crescents of her breasts bobbed between us.

"I know you have to leave soon and get the anchor and get back to your real life," she said quietly.

I simply nodded, my lips twisting into a wry smile.

"And I know this isn't a normal relationship..." she added, her eyes serious.

I nodded again without speaking.

"But I will only say goodbye today and be okay with it if you'll do one thing for me."

"I can't promise anything, Molly...you know that," I replied.

"You can promise this. I want you to take me over to that couch where we...where we did it that first time and you can be inside me one more time and when we're done you can kiss me and go do what you have to do."

I smiled at her understanding, her maturity.

"That sounds like a good way to finish a wonderful morning!" I said gently, pulling her closer.

She settled herself fully against me: warm breasts pressing into my chest, legs locked loosely around my hips, arms twined languidly around my neck, and her face framed by ringlets of red hair darkened by the water. She sighed as her lips neared mine and I saw a trace of sadness before I closed my eyes and kissed her slow and deep.

Sometimes I think kissing is more intimate than sex. In that moment, we were both trying to communicate all that we were feeling, all that we couldn't say. As much as I was the adult in the situation, I was filled with affection, gratitude, lust, regret, and the thrill of a closeness I hadn't felt in years. For Molly's part, I like to think the mix was similar: lust and longing, satisfaction and sorrow.

While that kiss lasted, my thoughts were a whirlwind, but my body couldn't help but respond to a luscious 19-year old clinging to me in the cool water. My heart beat faster, my hands roamed happily from her shoulders to her ass, and my cock swelled slowly to press against the back of her thigh.

"Jesus!" Molly muttered when she felt it. "Doesn't that thing ever stay down?"

"Not with you, babe!" I grinned.

"Well, tell it to stay away from my ass for a while, will you?"

"Sorry!" I chuckled as I tried to pull my hips back and down.

"Come on," she said in a more normal, teasing voice. "You promised me!"

With that, she let go of my neck and swam a few feet sideways to the ladder. As she started to climb, I turned to the wall and hauled myself out, standing up quickly to brush my hair back out of my eyes. When I turned to look, Molly was standing there in front of me with her hands on her hips glaring at me.

"Look at this shit!" she snarled, glancing down at her body. "My favorite fucking robe is soaking wet!"

I glanced down at myself and then back up at her.

"Well, maybe the pool wasn't the best idea..." I admitted. "My boxers might need a minute to dry out as well."

"Poor baby. Come on!" she said abruptly, turning her back on me and walking toward the deep couches further back on the patio.

I followed happily, admiring the fabric clinging to her curvy ass. When she got to the couch, she lifted the cushion of the large ottoman and pulled out two rolled towels, then let it slam shut.

"Here," she said over her shoulder. "You don't deserve it, but I need you dry right now!"

I chuckled at her attitude as I caught the projectile aimed at my face, shook it open, and began to dry myself off. My boxers I shoved down, then wrung out and laid flat on the cast-iron end table to dry as much as possible. As I was doing this, I let my eyes follow one of my favorite things--a beautiful woman drying herself with a fluffy towel. It's so automatic an action, so unselfconsciously sexy, that it gives me a thrill every time. Molly's robe lay in a pile on the bluestone patio as she rubbed her hair vigorously, toweled her shoulders and arms, and then bunched the soft fabric to rub down her middle from breasts to thighs. When she put one foot up on the ottoman cushion to dry her leg, she caught me looking and her lips twisted into a smile.

"Still perving out about your students?" she asked lasciviously, arching her back for effect.

"Former students!" I shot back in self-defense. "Only former students."

"Well, I guess that's a good place to draw the line..." she said teasingly.

"But the problem," I grinned, "is that sometimes they come back..."

"And then what happens?" she asked, her eyes wide and her voice low.

"Well," I drawled, "if everything goes well, I could find myself alone on a sunny patio with a beautiful young woman."

"And why is that a problem?" she cooed.

"Because there are so many options!" I said in plaintive tones.

Molly folded her towel as I stepped closer and then set it down on the ottoman behind her without looking. Just before our bodies touched, she sank down to rest on the damp surface. One of her hands stopped me by pressing against my stomach and the other wrapped knowingly around my nearly-full erection.

"Is this one option?" she asked as she leaned forward.

Her full lips parted and I felt the soft swipe of her tongue as she took me halfway into her mouth and sucked gently.

"That's definitely a good option!" I muttered, resting my hands on her shoulders.

For a minute, Molly focused on her task, sliding her hand around to my ass and pulling me closer as she began to bob her head, stroking and sucking me simultaneously. My shaft thickened to its full extension and width and my eyes closed as I savored the feelings she created. The sun was warm on my shoulders as I tried not to thrust into her mouth, letting her control the pace instead.

Suddenly, she stopped sucking and looked up at me, her hand continuing to caress my length.

"I think I'm more interested in other options," she said with a smile. "What else do you imagine with your luscious former students?"

"Well," I said as I gripped her arms and pulled her to her feet, "I sometimes imagine them kneeling on an ottoman just like this one."

A smile flashed across her face as she turned her back on me and assumed the posture I had described. Then she looked back over her shoulder.

"Like this?" she asked innocently, wiggling her ass in a tempting side-to-side.

"Exactly like that!" I said roughly as I stepped in behind her. "I get so turned on by their sweet asses, and I've been imagining bending them over like this for so long that my cock can't wait to slide up and down against them..." I added, putting my words into action at the same time.

Molly groaned happily and arched her back, biting her lip with lustful concentration.

"Do you fuck them?" she asked in a low growl after that. "Do you fuck them like you always imagined and make them cum and then cum inside them with your big teacher cock?"

"Only one..." I said earnestly as I pressed forward an inch, parting her slick labia. "I would only ever fuck the most beautiful..." (another inch slipped inside) "...sexiest..." (halfway in) "...and most special..." (fully inside her) "...former student that I could ever imagine!"

"Well, then, I'm glad you found her!" she groaned happily, letting her head fall forward as she dropped to her elbows.

"Darling," I said in a Texas drawl, "she found me!"

She giggled at the same moment I grabbed her hips and pulled back hard, causing the giggle to modulate to a gasp of pleasure. She continued to moan happily as I thrust into her with long, slow strokes, pulling all the way out and then driving myself into her clinging depths with each repetition. Her hips caught my rhythm and began to work with me, pushing back hard as I sank into her, flexing forward a bit when I pulled out. This made the long, sexy muscles of her back ripple delightfully. I could also see the sway of her breasts on either side as the sun finished drying our bodies there in the open air. I smiled happily to myself once more.

"God, I love this!" Molly groaned after an endless while. "I love having you inside me out here in the sunlight. I love hearing the leaves and the cars and the sound that you make against me."

"Same for me, Molly...same for me!" I agreed, pausing to stroke her hips gratefully.

"But are there any other options you want to explore?" she said with a sudden change of voice.

She straightened her arms and turned her head to look back at me. I held still deep inside her and pretended to think hard about the possibilities. It was hard to keep a straight face.

"Well..." I began, "I do sometimes think that it's nice to lay back on a big, warm couch and let that amazing former student do whatever she wants on top of me..."

"Ooh!" she said breathlessly, "that DOES sound nice!"

In a flash, I was sprawled across the wide cushions of the couch beside us with my head on a side pillow and Molly was swinging her leg over to straddle my midsection. I grinned up at her as she got her knees where she wanted them and grabbed my cock, holding it upright and lowering herself until it nestled at the opening of her pussy. She paused there and rested her hands on either side of my head, her breasts above my lips by a few tantalizing inches.

"Whatever I want, huh?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Anyth..." I started to respond, but I was interrupted by Molly slamming herself down onto my cock. Now it was my turn to groan as the slick velvet of her pussy engulfed me and her inner muscles fluttered in surprise along my length. When my eyes refocused, Molly was grinning down at me.

"Now THAT'S the reaction I like!" she told me happily. "That's the best part of this option!"

"I might have to argue with that," I said when I regained my voice.

Her eyebrows went up inquisitively, so I explained as she began to rock gently atop my cock.

"Well..." I pontificated, "in this position with my sexy former student, I can see her beautiful face...AND I can play with her beautiful breasts!"

My hands came up to match my words, and after a quick caress all around, I cupped each breast and let my thumbs graze across her nipples.

"Mmm..." said Molly. "That is a nice touch!"

Her hips continued their hypnotic rocking, never pulling me out of her core but swirling around every millimeter of my cock.

"Of course, I can reach a lot of things since I'm just lying here..." I added.

She smiled down at me as I traced my fingertips down from her collarbone to her sternum, along the insides of her breasts, and lower still, trying not to tickle as I followed the soft lines of her abdominal muscles. When I reached the crease between her body and her thighs, I left my thumbs there and wrapped my fingers around her hips, squeezing hard.

"I can squeeze her ass..." I said, putting that idea into effect.

"Mmm..." she said again, "I like that option as well!"

Since she was into it, I took a better grip on her sweet, firm ass and squeezed some more, clenching my hands in time with her movements. After a few moments, I noticed that she was moving with more intensity and less languor.

"Do you know why I like this option so much?" she whispered, looking straight down into my eyes.

"Tell me!" I urged.

"Because I can feel you all the way inside me, and I can see your face to see how much you like it, AND I can rub myself on you..." (she paused to rub hard and show me what she meant) "...and make myself cum all over your cock!"

"I like that part as well!" I said encouragingly, pushing gently up against her for emphasis.

Her motions got faster and her eyes closed in concentration as she ground her bare mound against my pubic bone. Her lips parted and then her teeth closed on her lower lip. I kept time with her still, squeezing her ass without distracting her.

"Fuck!" she gasped at last. "I'm gonna cum!"

I growled appreciatively and held tightly to her hips, letting her do her thing as a flush spread up from between her breasts to color her upper chest. She rocked urgently now, grinding herself hard against me, mashing her clit with every flex of her thighs until at last she gasped and fell forward, quivering as her breasts pressed into my chest. My cock was pinned at an upward angle deep inside her and every wave of pleasure that rippled through her body stimulated me as well. I let go of her ass and held her tight, feeling her catch her breath at last and start to relax into my embrace.

When she finally raised her head from beside mine, her face was glowing with exertion. I smiled up at her and she returned it, grinning tiredly, her face framed by her still-wet hair.

"That..." she said, still panting, "was a good fucking option!"

I chuckled once more and pulled her down for a lingering kiss. When I felt her flex and straighten her legs a little, though, I knew she had been in one position for too long, so I held her close and turned us onto our sides. She smiled and gratefully stretched both legs out, causing my cock to slip out of her pussy for the moment. She pouted at that--I'm sure I did as well--but reached between us to stroke it idly.

"Is this the next position, mister horny teacher?" she asked.

"Could be," I replied, "unless you can think of something better..."

"Can I tell you what I really want?" she asked more quietly, her eyes a little sad again.

"Absolutely, Molly."

"I know you have to go soon. I just want to hold you tight with my whole body and feel you one last time like I said before. Can we do that? Can we...make love like that?"

The "L-word" was out there, but I didn't take it as seriously as if she'd said "I love you" or something as direct. And I knew what she meant: she wanted to be with me like a lover, like a cherished woman and not a teenage fling. Looking into her eyes, I nodded and smiled.

"Whatever you want, babe."

She smiled gratefully and rolled toward the back of the couch. I followed her motion, lifting my body to settle between her legs, my weight on my elbows. Her belly was warm against me, her nipples crinkled tight, and when her arms came up to wrap around my neck, her breasts stood up firm and welcoming. I glanced down just long enough to check my alignment and then I moved forward until the tip of my cock found her opening once more. With a deep sigh and a resurgence of lust, I pumped myself into her tight body once more. When I bottomed out, I moved myself up even further and her legs spread wide to wrap high around my waist. Spread out like that, she was fully open to the driving weight of my hips and my cock sank another half inch inside her as we settled into position.

"God, you're so deep inside me!" she groaned happily.

"I was just thinking the same thing!" I said with equal emotion.

"This time it's all about you," she whispered, her eyes still smiling at me. "I want to hold you and feel you make love to me until you explode inside me."

"That sounds perfect, Molly!" I whispered back.

Kissing her softly, I braced myself on knees and elbows and began to thrust into her amazing body. I could feel every inch of thigh and belly and breasts and arms against me, and even if it sounds corny, that whole set of sensations was just as good, just as arousing, as the slippery grasp of her pussy around my cock.

My face was buried in the crook of her neck as I thrust deeply into her, and I inhaled the scent of her hair, the pool, and her warm, soft skin. She cradled my head and kissed whatever she could reach, sighing happily each time I sank inside her. Her hips rocked in gentle synchrony with mine and for endless minutes I was lost in the taste and smell and feeling of her.

Inevitably, though, my groin began to tingle. My hips sped up a fraction and I hoisted myself up to face her.

"Molly..." I gasped. "I'm gonna cum soon!"

Her lips curved into a very satisfied smile and she almost purred.

12