I Love It When They Come Back Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss!" she whispered. "That's what I want more than anything!"

I couldn't imagine words more thrilling than that, and I kissed her hard as my body's search for release drove me faster and faster inside her. She pulled her knees up even more to help me along, tightening the grip of her thighs, her arms, and her inner self as I thrust straight down into her center. Our tongues flicked and darted together and my breath came in ragged gasps as I felt myself falling over the edge.

"Molly!" I gasped as my orgasm hit me. "Molly! Fuck!" was all I could manage.

My whole body went rigid and I felt like an acrobat balanced on a single point. My whole being centered around my cock as her body gripped it tight, pulled me in as deep as humanly possible just at the moment I exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me, and each one sent a wave of cum into her depths. My third orgasm of the day was by far the best, and I shuddered above her for almost a minute until the wild throbbing subsided. As I relaxed, her heels came down to cross at the backs of my thighs and I sank gratefully (if gracelessly) onto her young body. My heart pounded in my ears, and I couldn't make out the soft words of encouragement she murmured.

When I came to my senses and started to take my weight off of her, she squeezed me tight and whispered, "No!" into my ear.

"Sorry...I don't want to crush you!" I whispered back with a tired smile.

"I like it," she said simply. "I like the way you feel when you collapse into my arms all the way."

Even more grateful, I relaxed onto her reclining form and turned my head to kiss her cheek, her jaw, and her neck. Part of me was conscious of the time, but no part of me was ready to leave yet. The sun warmed my back and I realized we were both a little sweaty from our exertions. Leaving would happen soon enough, but I think both of us wanted to savor what we could before the sadness and the awkwardness and the inevitability of our separate lives intruded.

12