I Love Luci Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivienne was already passed out cold and Lucifer even looked a little worn out as he bundled me into his arms and kissed me softly.

When I finally detached from them both, my body slowly cooled and relaxed and my new "friend" slowly returned to its proper place and shape, as though this had all been a massive hallucination. Exhaustion, mental and physical, stole over me and I gave myself up to the warmth of his arms and her exhausted body.

I fell asleep between Lucifer and Vienne, all of us covered in various bodily fluids, but when I awoke, it to was to the sounds of my family getting ready to go to work and school. I was laying in a puddle of my own cum, and was incredibly grateful it wasn't Gwen's job to get up and get the kiddo to school today. Not because I was tired... as a matter of fact, I felt incredible. Mostly I just didn't want to explain how I ended up in bed, naked, and covered in sexual fluids.

When I switched on my phone by my bedside, I saw that I had a text message from a number I didn't recognize. It said: "Be proud... no one has ever made Vienne cum so hard, nor drained her as deeply as you did. Fear not; she is fine. She just needs a month of naps, I fear, to build her energy back up again. You... you are a gift. I shall think of you often until I am inside your body and mind once more. L."

I flopped back into my pillows and said softly to Gwen, even though I wasn't sure she could hear me: "Oh, honey... what have you gotten us into? I'd say we're fucked, but that is sort of a given. Just.. don't fall for this guy. He'll break us."

But somewhere deep inside, I felt, rather than heard, her response: "Too late."