I Love Luci Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucifer is tested by the Greek God of Love.
1.5k words
4.63
5.4k
6
1

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: The Butterfly

Lucifer leaned against one of the standing stones, his back to the scene in its center. He could hear her moans, whimpering, sweet gasps of delightful surprise as Pan slowly traced tiny foreign patterns over her flesh with his fingertips, touching her in no other way. Herne was curled about her, cradling her curvy yet petite body to himself.

As Herne and Pan caressed her, Eros rose and came to stand beside him, wing to wing. "She is a remarkable female," Eros said conversationally, watching her being slowly driven mad with want, despite the uncounted number of orgasms she had already had.

"Yes," Lucifer said tersely. "Was this your idea, then?"

Eros looked mildly offended, but his eyes twinkled. "Would I do something so painfully transparent?"

"Yes."

Eros threw his head back and laughed. "It could have been worse. I could have invited Bacchus to the party."

Lucifer failed to repress the shutter. "You do not want him around that one. Someone would end up dead." He glances back at the woman purring contentedly in the arms of the two horned deities, seemingly just as deeply pleased by delicate sensuality as she was by roaring sexuality. "Dionysus, however... he enjoys a show. Surprised you didn't court him."

Eros shrugged. "I didn't want to overwhelm the poor girl. Besides, D has an annoying habit of critiquing mid-orgy. It gets annoying."

"Why did you ask me here, Eros?" His own mind was a wire mesh tangle of thoughts, worries, suspicions and doubts. He couldn't remember ever feeling so driven to distraction by a human before... if human was all she truly was. Hell, giving his old man the finger had been less stressful than trying to maneuver with this woman within the confines of divine law.

"So that you can see she isn't a woman to be kept... or caged. She is a butterfly finally finding her way out of a chrysalis. Let her alight upon you, dust you in her colors, but if you try to capture her for yourself and keep her in a glass jar, you will destroy what you love best about her."

Lucifer turned to him with an almost feral, self-loathing grimace and a snarl but kept his voice low, so as not to disturb the petite priestess in her... meditation. "You think I have not discovered this? Do you think I don't see that she does not *shine* when she just... lets go and abandons herself to any; man, woman, god... it does not matter. She is..." he looked back over his shoulder. "She is... Lilith, less the impulse control issues. She is Delilah less the treacherous intent. Mary Madeline without the shame. Salome..."

"With all nine veils wrapped around your heart and head?" Eros murmured in acknowledgment and appreciation. Lucifer have a tiny nod. "Whomever came up with the line about letting a love be free may own it once it returns never understood love is not about ownership... it's about generosity of spirit. You can't steal love, take it from someone else and claim it for yourself. You can only GIVE of yourself and be willing to accept the gift of love in return. But we choose where we give it. And so does she. You own some piece of her that she has willingly gifted you; I know not when. But I can see the tether on you as clearly as I see your wings and not your horns when she is present."

"I have not loved much in my existence. Save a father who condemned me for questioning his edict. But humans... they are so brief. So fragile and imperfect."

"Does THAT look fragile and imperfect?" Eros asked nodding back to the altar table where the scene had changed to Gwen settling herself on Herne's cock, facing away from him whilst Pan stood before her. She descended on his proud erection like a woman possessed, taking it immediately into her throat without a hint of preparation. The groan that tore from Pan's chest sounded like a living thing as he balled his hands at fists at his side after to keep from grabbing her bobbing head. His eyes rolled back and his jaw drop.

Her eyes raised to watch him, and they were full of power, raw, untamed heat and lust tempered only by the amusement at his reaction, at his struggle to not touch her save where she chose. And at the moment, she seemed quite content to tease and test his control, her smiling blue-green eyes.

Lucifer immediately felt himself harden, aware of the rapture to be found behind those soft lips, in the depths of that swallowing throat. Eros threw an arm over the shoulder of his winged compatriot and just watched with an impressively wide grin, his own nude body broadcasting his opinion of the scene playing out before him.

"No," Lucifer whispered, his mouth suddenly dry. "She looks like a goddess."

"Then treat her as such. Would you deny Aphrodite or Freya their appetites?" Eros gave him a hard look. "I know you, Luce. I know you claim and don't think about the consequences when everyone doesn't agree with you. But... I see you, brother. And I see that she is changing you. For the better. Just take care not to force change upon her for which she isn't ready, willing and otherwise able to make. You will lose her. And you know as well as I your compact only holds true so long as you don't step outside the guidelines that you, yourself, bargained." Lucifer said nothing, so Eros leaned in and said under his breath. "Yes, I know you already have. I watch her closely... I may not have her claimed in any way, but she calls to me often in her spells. And I know you have convinced her your rules are as bendable as clay so long as she consents." Eros leveled him with his lavender-blue eyes looking more angry than ever Lucifer had seen them. "I don't stand in the way of love. But for her, I will stand in the way of servitude and possession."

Lucifer shrugged off the now less than friendly arm. "I want her, yes. All to myself even. I admit it. But..." he gazed at the woman who was currently driving two gods of fertility insane with her body, her own mind clearly floating in a sea of ecstatic bliss as she did so, her body all but shining with the power manifesting around her that she was all but innocent to. "But *look* at her, Eros!" He almost groaned, his own cock well above half-mast as he watched her release Pan, turn to face Herne and offer up the curve of her ass for the goat-legged god behind her.

"Oh, I am," the other winged deity said with a grin, shamelessly stroking himself as he watched.

"I love her too much to break her."

"I know." Eros paused in his self-pleasuring to look at the other celestial. "I just needed you to know."

"You're a dick, E."

"Don't I know it." Eros said with a sage, completely satisfied nod and then walked over to the group on the altar, almost skipping as he asked if there was room for more in the sex pile. Lucifer just watched her enjoy herself, smiling as he did, marveling at her grace, poise, her sheer, debaucherous nature and her smiles and giggles as she played with her otherworldly lovers. But it wasn't long before her eyes met his and she gave him a look that grabbed him by the cock and drew him to her, though she be covered in the fluids of her own and three others' lovemaking.

"Lucifer... I need you, too."

And at that moment... he knew he was undone. Forever.

"Yes, my beautiful girl," he said, capturing her face between his hands and kissing her deeply, uncaring about the mess all over her. He drove his tongue into her mouth and she melted into him, even while astride Herne and Pan with her fist wrapped around Eros. He didn't care. He could be alone with her or not, for all if mattered; all he saw was her and her need for him. "I find I can deny you nothing, my Priestess. What would you have of me?"

She kissed him again, undulating her body, causing each of the other men in her grasp to moan and tremble a bit. "From you?" She asked he saw a flash of Evangeline in her eyes as a slow, insidiously dark and sexy smile covered her face. "From you, my angel... my demon... I want *everything*." She leaned closer, her warm breath tickling his ear. "Maybe even your soul."

He pulled her back by her hair, searching those laughing grey-green eyes, his own dark but full of all the honesty he possessed: "You already stole it, witch. A while ago."

She blushed a little, a flash of Gwen still being there, present. But it was Evangeline that kissed and bit his lips as she continued to please the other men under her hands and body who answered: "Good. Because I am fairly certain it was mutual. Now... come here and play with us."