I Love Luci Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It startled me and tears welled up as I allowed him just to hold me a moment. "You couldn't have known. Omniscience isn't your super power," I tried to say lightly. It was soft and raw.

"You didn't call to me for years. I thought you blamed me." I thought about it.

"No," I answered finally. "I had a crush on him. I didn't love him. And I don't think loving him would have changed what happened. Maybe you spared me by not allowing me to love him. Betrayal is infinitely worse when you loved the person."

"When I realized you would never call again... well you know."

"You threw someone at me, I know. And you did a good job choosing him. He reminded me what pleasure was." I smiled, remembering the charming co-ed we'd had one amazing weekend with, who had restored my desire in men again... three years after my first sexual experience.

"*I* wanted to remind you what pleasure was," he said gently, shifting back and turning me to look into his eyes. "Both of you... but you most of all because I know you blame yourself for allowing it to happen. You need to forgive yourself." He caressed my soft cheek and brushed away my tears before they fell. He leaned in and kissed me softly.

"Remind me again," I said in a faint, small voice so much more like Gwen's than my own, but he made me feel delicate, feminine and small. I understood why he appealed to her. He was capable of being immensely masculine... but that wasn't all he was. I had an evil notion cross my brain but before I could test my theory, he shifted and slid his still firm cock against my body, it's tip rubbing my engorged clit. I gave a massive, full-body shudder and came, unexpectedly, showering him lengthwise in my orgasmic fluids. I felt my body arch against him, and he held me tight as I came, my lower body undulating as though I were in the throes of penetrative intercourse rather than just dragging my stiff clit over the rigid surface of his warm, firm, veined flesh.

"Good girl," he breathed, approvingly and kissed my temple. I grinned ruefully, and just acknowledged the submissive honorific for what it was. With anyone else, I would have turned the energy of the game, would have taken control. But I didn't feel so inclined. I was enjoying just absorbing his touch and attention too much. It wouldn't kill me to be led for once.... and then that evil little notion entered my head again.

"Eros..." I pressed him onto his back and shifted to my knees beside him. "Why have you never asked me to touch all of you?"

"What do you mean?" And as soon as he said it, I let the image I had fill my mind, of what I knew many people saw him as... why he has such a fair visage. "You... prefer masculine energy." He said hesitantly, looking more than a little taken aback and uncomfortable. I reached down between us and ran my hand over the firm flesh still coated with my essence, moist and sticky under my fingers. I didn't mind. He was already dripping, making himself and my hand more lubricated by extension.

"You are masculine," I said, stroking his length deftly and his eyes closed, his head falling back, but he went still as my hands continued down his body past what appeared to be testes but with just the imagine in my head, I reached further back, searching for and then finding the thin cleft of a well concealed vulva. I gently caressed, my fingertip just at the entrance of his vagina. He stiffened, and I paused raising my eyes to his.

"Evvy... you don't have to," he said seriously.

"Eros... you are who you are," I said, kissing his lips once before moving lower down his body with a smile. "And I am lucky to worship every inch of you, my Lord," I said it quite seriously before I slipped between his legs, my lips wrapping around the turgid length of his well fashioned cock and simultaneously slipping two fingers deep into his seldom used pussy. His hips arched against my mouth sharply and before I had a moment to shift my focus, my mouth was filled with warm, sweet fluid. I didn't swallow, generally. Something about the textured really made it uncomfortable for me. But his seed seemed suddenly sweet and instead of my usual reacting to pull away, I took him deeper, swallowing the sweet cum and the tip of his shaft down my throat. I felt the clenching of his internal muscles as my fingers were bathed in pussy juices and his hands wrapped in my hair and he looked down at my face, his a shattered mask of lust, surprise and fascination.

"What made you think to..." he began, but gasped and closed his eyes as I wiggled my fingers inside of his small cunt. "Mmmm!"

"Your dad," I said honestly and he looked confused.

"Hermes told you to play with my pussy?" He asked skeptically.

"No!" I laughed. "I was thinking of him and that Aphrodite is you mother... Hermes. And Aphrodite. Herm-Aphrodite. And I just thought if that was literally correct, you weren't sharing all of yourself with me... and that made us sad." I added. "Gwen felt the same. So... we decided next we had time with you... that we would show you that we love all of you." I felt my face flush.

He blinked at me, and a sweet, gentle look covered his face, making him look all the more effeminate but in a way that was singular unto him. "Thank you."

"Oh, this is just the start honey," I said, smiling as I cuddled against him, taking a moment to enjoy the afterglow. "When we are done, your pussy, ass and cock will be well used."

He gave a soft, comfortable chuckle and said flippantly: "Don't threaten me with a good time!


12