Power Trip

Story Info
At times a power trip can have nasty unexpected turns.
17.5k words
4
44.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,490 Followers

POWER TRIP

Jonny Bishop looked at his wife, Beth. He had a brief hope that she had been joking. He saw in a flash that it wasn't so.

He said, "What's gotten into you, Beth?"

Beth had told him seconds ago that she intended to go on a seven-day trip to a Chicago hotel with her boss, Daniel Dewitt.

Beth said, "I know you may be upset. But it doesn't have to affect you very much. I only have to get this out of my system. I've been working with him the last six months. We....well, we've become.....interested in each other - sexually."

"And after this love trip? You'll still see him at work. He's married, three young children. What does his wife have to say about this?"

"That's two topics. Not like you. One, we intend this to be the one and only time we have any sexual relationship. When we return, I'll return to you, and be the same faithful wife I've always been."

"Hah! You mean you haven't already fucked this guy, you being so close and all?"

"No. No, we haven't."

"What about his wife?"

"She isn't your concern. That's all up to him."

"Her name is Margaret, right? Her youngest child is maybe six."

"Leave her out of this, Jonny."

"No. I bet he's lied to her. I bet he told you to lie to me, right?"

She looked down. She said, "Jonny, I need this. A kind of closure for me and him. Please don't fuck it up."

"I never liked that guy. Now.....now I hate him. So....I intend to do whatever it takes to punish him for this. And his wife will be the first thing. There are other things I could do, too."

"Jonny, you need to reconsider. These are powerful people. My law firm could quash you like a bug on the windshield."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You dumb bitch. The guy axed my marriage. He's toast. You, too."

Jonny whirled and left the room.

Beth pulled out her phone. She hit a speed dial. She said, "Dan? This didn't go well. You may need to do something."

He made a scathing reply, "I told you to lie. You may have screwed this all up. He's in for a rude awakening, I'll tell you that."

"Dan, don't mess with him. None of this is on him."

"I'll do what I have to do." He hung up. Beth gave a small sob. She had to agree with her husband. She was, indeed, a dumb bitch.

She decided that she had to warn Jonny. Tell him to watch out for a while, keep his business protected. She walked up the stairs. The bedroom door was open, but Jonny wasn't there.

She called out to him. No reply. She saw that his work computer and his briefcase were gone. She heard his Honda motorcycle start up. She ran to the window, just in time to see him race away up the street.

Right before he rounded the corner, he raised his right hand. She saw that he was giving her the finger. As if he knew that she was watching.

She sat on the bed and cried some. Then she pulled her phone out and dialed him. She intended to tell him that she would cancel all the plans. To please come back and not to do anything rash. His phone buzzed right there in the room. It was under the bed. She was fucked. Him, too, probably.

She called her dad.

---------------------------------------

Jonny and Beth had met in law school. Beth was a child of wealth and power. Her father was a name partner in a very large and influential law firm. She was going to law school, intending to avoid that firm, and maybe try to do some good. She was a pretty woman, and always had been. She was tall, blond, blue-eyed, and stacked. She'd had her pick of the stud guys in high school, and college. She'd been a wild child, since she was younger. In college, she'd screwed her way through one jock frat, and then taken up with some counter-cultural types.

But, senior year, she saw that she would not be able to go to law school in the Ivies, or maybe not at all. She buckled down, got grades, and got into Larando School of Law, in Virginia. She met Jonny on her first day there.

He spoke to her in the orientation class. Sat next to her. He didn't look like much - 5'9", slim, short brown hair and eyes to match. But he had a nice smile. A deep voice, as well. After the orientation, he asked her to come for some coffee. She agreed.

The two sat for some time, nursing lattes and talking. He got the story of her life out of her. And he gave her his, to some degree. He was an Army brat, who had lived all over the world. His dad was an NCO, and his mom wrote ad copy for professionals, and car dealers. He had a full ride for this law school.

Also, he was a computer programmer. He had a vision of doing copyright law for coders, and others in that field. Maybe also for math heads. He had already applied for a copyright on one string of code he wrote.

She found him quite interesting. She had a one-bedroom apartment nearby, and he walked her there. They shook hands at her door. She gave him a big smile. But, she knew that he really wasn't her type. She was always receptive to men who were big, looked hard and were inclined to take charge of any situation. Six-pack abs were a plus. She had been receptive to many such guys. Jonny was not one of those.

He knew that as well. She was way out of his league. Rich and beautiful versus poor and ordinary. Still, he decided to give it a shot. He didn't know what sort of guy she liked to use for her satisfaction.

It turned out that the two of them were in all the same classes. The first-year class was divided into two parts, alphabetically. Her name was Brady. So, at the Constitutional Law class on their first morning, he sat down next to her. He was amazed that a seat next to her was open. He wasn't one to overlook an opening.

When that class was completed, they had torts. Then criminal law. Then contracts. They sat next to each other in each class. They had lunch in the nearby cafeteria. After the last class she agreed to have a coffee again.

He proposed marriage there. She smiled at him. "I'm afraid I have to put off marriage for a little while. Ask me next year."

"I will. And, any time you find that you would accept, please let me know."

"No problem. Do you believe that a woman should save herself until she's married?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Good. Because that ship has sailed." She was laughing.

"Tell you what, we can start a study group. You and I, and maybe some others. What do you say?"

"Sounds good. We can do it at my place."

"Do what?" His eyebrows lifted, Groucho style.

She said, "Study." She had a certain look, though. She knew that she needed a study partner. She also knew that she needed some sex. She decided to give Jonny here a try. Some variety.

She said, "Let's start now. C'mon."

He followed her over to her place, and up the stairs to her door. She unlocked, went in, turned around, and pulled him into a kiss.

To say he was surprised would be to understate the matter. Because, despite his flirty ways, he never thought he had a real shot. Especially so quickly. It seemed to him that Beth was a bit impulsive. Much to his advantage now.

Jonny was not a neophyte at sex. He had had girls all over the world. Abroad, an American was often in demand, since the locals regard all Americans as rich. Jonny had learned a lot. At college, he had put his early practice to good use. He may not have looked like a stud. But, when given the chance, he could perform like one.

He gave Beth a thorough treatment. He started by deftly stripping her, while they were kissing, and their hands were roaming. Before she knew it, she was down to her panties. Pink. Jonny knelt in front of her as he took them down and off. Beth was stunned. She gave way when he gently pushed her onto her couch. She put her legs around his shoulders as he kissed his way up from her knees. He began licking her, and he slowly moved in on her clit. By the time his tongue got there, she was squirming in anticipation. When he started licking her there, she had an immediate and intense orgasm, drenching Jonny. He was undeterred. He kept on licking, and he soon got a similar response.

Jonny felt her relax after the second coming. He stood, doffed his pants and boxers, and moved her into position on the couch. She was only too willing. Johnny did not have a huge cock. It was a little over six inches, but thicker than might be expected for a slim guy. He knew how to use what he had, though. He entered Beth slowly and adjusted himself to an angle that he thought would stimulate her the best. He got it right.

He began plunging into her, harder and harder. She came again, and again. The third time, he emptied himself deep inside her. He supposed he should have asked about protection. But he hadn't wanted to interrupt. Only to erupt. Which he did. Much to their mutual satisfaction.

Beth was enraptured. Jonny sat up, and put her sexy legs over his lap. He looked at her flushed face. So beautiful.

She said, "You're just full of....surprises." She moved her foot back across his lap, and her toes went under his dick. She hefted it. She looked as he hardened up.

"Oh, my. Look at that."

Beth scootched off the couch, and knelt between Jonny's legs. She slowly licked the head of his hard cock. She was looking at him the whole time. She slurped up and down his shaft. She said, "We taste good on your cock." She engulfed him.

When she had him about to erupt again, she let him out of her mouth and pressed on the underside of his cock, near the scrotum. His orgasm was stopped, just short of completion. He moaned.

She did it again.

This had happened to him once before. A semi-pro in Bolonga. Beth was better at it. When he was able to consider it, he understood that it was her way of re-establishing control. That was okay with him.

She did it again, her pressure trick. He was now close to fainting.

She said, "What do you say for yourself?" She smiled at him, her thumb pressing on the spot that cut off his eruption.

He muttered, "You might kill me, Beth."

She engulfed him again, and this time he came like a firehose. She got it all. Swallowed it all. He was way down her throat when he started, and she gradually brought him up out of her throat. His last spasms went into her mouth. When she took him out, she showed him what remained on her tongue. Then she swallowed it, and smiled.

She stood up and sat on his lap. He held her. She said, "This has been a revelation."

"To me, too. Where did you learn that?"

"Here and there. I haven't always been a nice girl. Maybe never, really. Where did you learn to strip a woman so she doesn't even know it?"

He smiled. "Here and there. I haven't always played fair with some women."

"You mean you have them naked before they know what's happening. You did it to me. I'm amazed. But, you know, you didn't have to do that. I was gonna fuck you for sure."

"Beth, you're so beautiful. I'm no hot stud. So, I wanted to impress you."

"You succeeded. I'm wildly impressed. Let's get a shower and some food. Then we can study. Maybe." A lewd smile.

But, with only one interlude, they did study after dinner. They worked through until midnight. They fell asleep at one.

The next morning, they went to class, arriving on time, at nine. They had a shower interlude, though.

They added two guys and a woman to their study group that first week. Thomas Kennedy, Jason Burke, and Mary Lester. Mary was a good-looking brunette from downstate. Maybe slightly overweight. Thomas was a hulk, who had played football at the U, until he injured his knee. Jason was a nice-looking blond guy. All of them had contributed to the classes and seemed prepared.

The semester moved on. Beth and Jonny were not then exclusive. Jonny had a room in a graduate student dorm. But mostly he slept over with Beth. On weekends they sometimes had other interests. Beth was always going to be attracted to her big, stud guys. There were many of those around the university.

Beth made Jonny promise not to come on to Mary. And she wouldn't have sex with Jason, or Thomas. She was a little disappointed by that last promise. Thomas was her type. But she knew that the study group could easily come apart if sexual jealousy intervened. Anyway, the campus was full of guys who were her type.

Jonny took several coeds from the college back to his room on weekends. He used condoms with them. He asked Beth to use condoms with her athletic weekend lovers. She agreed.

Holiday break came and went. The second semester went about the same as the first. Both of them got top grades.

As summer approached, Beth told Jonny that she was going to Italy for six weeks with her mother and younger sister. Her father would be there intermittently.

Jonny worked the summer on a sailboat, taking people out on the Chesapeake. He came back to school bronze, lean and muscular.

When Beth saw him, she dragged him right to bed. They connected right away in the same way as before.

Beth wanted Jonny all to herself. He was the best in bed of any man she'd had. Even though he wasn't the biggest, he was still tops. She did sometimes want a big dick. Just for some variety. Jonny was living with her full time. They talked about fidelity. She told him she might not be quite ready for that. They agreed that each could explore some. But not at the apartment.

They were splitting the rent. Johnny had sold two copyrighted strings to a government agency. He got a lump sum, and monthly payments. So, he had money. The two of them really didn't talk about that. Beth had always been rich. She never thought too much about how Jonny paid his part.

By the end of their second year, they were essentially exclusive. No explicit agreement. They both simply stopped seeing others.

That summer, Beth didn't go abroad with her mother. Her younger sister did go. She and Jonny went to a resort in West Virginia and stayed for six weeks. They split the cost. The place had horseback riding, tennis, golf, and a big pool.

Beth was amazed by Jonny. It seemed as if there was nothing athletic that he couldn't do with some practice. He didn't make a big show of it, though. Others didn't see it. Beth did see it.

One day, after Jonny had beaten a young guy at tennis, Beth took him on a hike. She said, "Remember when you proposed to me? You said that whenever I decided to accept, I should tell you."

"Yeah."

"Well. I'm telling you."

He smiled at her. He said, "We can pick out a ring when we get back to civilization."

She jumped into his arms.

______________

Their third year of law school sped by. They were married a month after graduation. Her family insisted on having a big do. The ceremony was in a large Episcopal church in D.C. A reception followed at a Bethesda hotel. Jonny met more lawyers than he could count. Men and women. He also met two senators, some congressmen, and two cabinet members.

Jonny's folks were overwhelmed by all of it, to start. But his dad, Hank, had been a top NCO in the army, and was not long awed by anything. His mom, Esther, though, found it all a bit much. She held her tongue, which could be sharp. Later, after the honeymoon, Jonny wrote her a separate thank you note, just about her forbearance in the face of multiple provocations. When she got it, she showed it to Hank, and they both had a big laugh.

Hank loved his new daughter-in-law. Esther had her doubts. She did mention that to Jonny, when he announced the marriage. He knew what she meant. But he wanted what he wanted. He told her that if it didn't work, he'd know soon enough to recover.

Despite her earlier altruistic impulses, Beth went to work for her father's firm. Jonny rented a small office near D.C. and started a solo practice. He had his income from the copyrights - now three of them. He had another in the works, too. The work he had done for himself had familiarized him with the process and some of the people he needed to know at the copyright office.

He also had coder friends, a network of them. They sent him business. His practice was doing well, even apart from his monthly payments from copyrights.

Beth's father had insisted that the two sign a pre-nup. Jonny had no problem with that. The deal was straightforward. They'd keep their money separate. Each would pay half of marital expenses. An adjustment was made because Beth provided health insurance.

William Brady, Beth's father, had investigated Jonny before the marriage. So, he knew that Jonny came from an enlisted military family. He knew that Jonny had some income. His investigation, though, failed to reveal the last copyright. That one was much more lucrative than the first two. Thus, his idea was that Jonny was simply fairly well off. Jonny was wealthy, though, due to the new copyrights. All that money went into investments.

It wasn't something he spoke to Beth about. She did talk to him about her job at the law office. People there regarded her, at first, as a legacy hire, likely not up to standards at this firm. She knew that. All the other hires in her year were from top-flight law schools. Not she.

Still, she was as smart as any of them, and smarter than most. Also, she looked great all the time. She worked hard, didn't flirt, and made her way into a place of some responsibility. Her father made sure that she got no slack because of him. She didn't need it.

After three years, she was firmly on a partnership path, and making good money.

Jonny was happy about her success at the firm. He knew how bright she was, and truly never doubted that she would make the grade. He was somewhat disconcerted at her work hours. But he was aware that she had something to prove.

Their home life, and sex life were still fine. They were compatible in bed and out. They liked the same movies, books and music. Except she didn't go for classic country and he did. He had earphones for that.

In bed, they were always at least good together. Sometimes, after a lull due to work, they bid fair to set the bed on fire. Beth liked one country song - 'Ring of Fire.' Sometimes she wanted to fuck to it. The bed never actually lit up.

Jonny's practice quietly grew. It was a specialized area, and never came to the attention of Beth's firm. He also had a number of new copyrights. The feds had first dibs on those. They paid well enough. Jonny formed a limited liability corporation under the name TLC, to do his investment and code writing stuff. The law practice was separate. He was sole owner of TLC.

Thus, Jonny had no trouble paying his half of the expenses, and neither did Beth.

Mid-way into her fourth year she got assigned to a case which was led by Dan Dewitt. He was a partner, and the case was a big SEC filing, to support the merger of two software companies. It was thought that the FTC and Justice might also become involved, since the two companies each had valuable software that, when combined, could give them a big leg up in a competitive market.

Beth and Dan were working closely from the start, along with a team of six other attorneys. About two months into the project, Jonny met Dan at the annual firm holiday party. Before that, he had only seen Dan and his family in passing, at firm gatherings. Now he and Beth were at a table with Dan and his wife, Margaret (call me Margie). He was forty-three, and she was thirty-five. They had three children, a boy and two girls. Ten, eight, and six. Margie proudly showed Jonny pictures of each child, and of all three playing.

Jonny liked Margie immensely. She was medium height, had fiery red hair, a pretty face, and a nice figure. She worked part time as a librarian for a local high school. All this Jonny found out at dinner, talking to Margie while their spouses and some others talked shop.

Dinner was cleared, and dancing started. Jonny was a bit surprised when Dan immediately asked Beth to dance. Beth glanced over at Jonny, and got a frown. But she took Dan's hand, and off they went.

demander
demander
1,490 Followers