I Love Mom's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry mom" she said quietly, "I really didn't mean it that way. I just never thought of you that way. Other couples I know...maybe... but not you and dad. I guess just need to grow up some and be more understanding.

Rose grinned and said, "We love you too no matter how icky we are."

Robyn got the joke and grinned back. They finished their coffee and had a simple breakfast before they started the day. They spent part of the morning hiking up stream to where the big spring was. It was a wonder to see the dome of blue water bulged above the surface of a pool at the bottom of a tall bluff which poured constantly into the river. As they hiked back to the resort, they could see that it was starting to get busy on the river. A few people canoed by and some were floating with the current on inner tubes. It was fairly quiet except when the state water patrol cruised by in a gas powered Jon boat. People were floating or swimming at the resort too. It was getting hot and they decided to get a raft and cool off in the river. They went up into their room, changed into swimming suits, and loaned out a large raft.

Mother and daughter were floating on the raft again, letting the world go. There were some people swimming and floating in the calm area as well as some young children playing in a shallow roped off area. As they let their raft turn in a circle, Robyn noticed a couple at the far edge of calm area. Robyn used her hands to steady the raft and quietly pointed them out to her mother. They looked a little strange as the young man had long hair and tattoos down his arm and his girlfriend had long hair, tattoos, and several metal piercings in his nose, ears, and lips. The couple had been embraced for some time.

Rose looked at them and said, "I'm glad we have these big dark sunglasses on. I don't think they know we are watching them. Maybe they don't care either."

"What are they doing, mom?" asked her daughter. "They have been like that for about 15 minutes. I can understand being in love and hugging but that has been for some time."

Robyn's mother moved her sunglasses slightly on her nose and looked for a few seconds. She said, "You see the girl?" Robyn nodded. "Notice her shoulder and upper arm moving on her side away from us? See it going back and forth?"

Robyn smiled, "You mean........."

Rose smiled too and said, "Her boyfriend or whoever he is, is getting a little underwater hand job.

Her daughter said, "Ewwwww. You mean he is going to shoot it in the water. The same river I'm floating on?"

Her mother giggled at her daughter's reaction. "Cum shouldn't be new to you dear. That guy's stuff is like anyone else you have been with. Besides, there is more fluids leaked into the river worse than that. Those kids are probably peeing in this river right now and people who float down the river crap in it, besides.....that couple is down stream from us anyway."

They watched intently behind their dark sunglasses. The girl's arm moved faster as her friend hugged her tighter and bit into her shoulder. Robyn watched her mother grin and then the couple separated. You could tell that he was pulling up his swimming trunks and then they splashed each other playfully in the water. They started to walk towards the shore when the man pulled off the girl's bikini top. At first she gasped then ran after him to get her top. She was cussing up a storm as he ran away with her top flying from his upwardly stretched arm. He let her catch up with him and gave her bikini top. She put it on and then they hugged.

Robyn watched as the couple walked hand in hand back to one of the resort cabins. She shook her head and said, "I can't believe how open they were in public. All these people around and they were jacking off in the water then she was running around topless."

"You sound offended" laughed her mother.

"No....... just surprised." She said.

"Some young people in love do all kinds of things in all kinds of places." grinned her mother. "They probably don't care. They are in love and having fun. Just enjoy the show, that's all."

"You and dad ever do anything in public?" smiled Robyn.

"Not anything sexual." said Rose, "We have been to nude beaches and got that all over tan if that is what you mean. We were in Germany when you were little and we have had you on the beach with us and you didn't have anything on then either."

"Wow!" said her daughter, "I really don't remember that at all."

"Well, it was a long time ago" said her mother, "You don't remember a lot from back then."

They continued to float and keep cool in the river water until the sun was starting to burn their skin. Rather than dealing with sunburn, mother and daughter left the river for their room. The red light on the phone was flashing when they got up to their room. Someone had left them a message. Robyn went into the shower first while her mother checked out the voice mail. After Robyn came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her, Rose told her that her father had left the message. He would be ready to come tomorrow but he needed to be picked up as his transportation connection didn't work out.

"So I have to drive back to the base tomorrow and pick up your dad then drive back here." said her mother. "It will probably take about six to eight hours. Most of the day. You want to come with me or stay here?"

"I'm on vacation. I'll stay here." said her daughter. "If I'm going back to the base, it will be because our vacation is over."

"Sure you will be OK?" asked Rose sincerely. Robyn nodded yes. Her mother went to get her shower while Robyn flipped through the cable channels. "Finally some time to myself" she thought. She found a music station that looked like it matched her interests and then noticed she was getting cold from the AC on her wet hair. Robyn went into her room and slipped off her towel. She dried her hair, ran a brush through it a few times, then slipped on a pair of bikini bottoms. She returned to the TV and sprawled out on the couch. Rose had already finished her shower and came from her room dressed only in black lace French cut panties.

Robyn lazily looked away from the TV and said, "Hey mom. You look pretty hot in those."

Rose did a twirl around and laughed. "You think so? Your dad loves to see me in these. My butt doesn't hang out too much, does it?"

Her daughter said, "Probably why dad likes it. Makes your ass look sexier by showing just a little. Not saving it for when dad gets here?"

"Of he will see it alright." smiled her mother. "These are so comfortable, I could wear them all the time. So what do you want for dinner?"

"Don't feel like any fast food or going into town." said Robyn. "Can you make pasta?"

"Sure" said Rose, "I don't fell like going out either. Give me about a half hour and it will be ready."

Rose made some simple pasta with red sauce and an equally simple salad with iceberg lettuce. Rose poured some wine to her daughter's surprise. They ate topless at the kitchen table and Robyn commented that it would be nice if they could eat dinner like this all the time. They laughed over that comment and then cleaned up the dishware. It was a laid back evening of mother and daughter watching TV and chatting. Rose did not stay up too late as she had some long driving to do tomorrow. Robyn stayed up to watch a late release movie and fell asleep around two in the morning. She woke up around nine and saw a note on the kitchen table. She knew her mother had already left and then made breakfast. She had most of the morning and some of the afternoon to herself then wondered "what to do that day?"

Robyn didn't really feel like hanging around the river by herself. Then she thought it might the only opportunity she has to really "enjoy" herself before her parents would be around all the time. She went out to the balcony and stretched in the morning air then noticed part of her blunt still on an ashtray. She thought how careless of her and mom to leave this around. Dad would have killed us. Robyn retrieved her lighter and smoked the remaining two hits. She took the ashtray with any evidence and threw it like a Frisbee into the neighboring woods. Then she sat down as her body began to relax. After feeling her buzz, she went back into her bedroom and removed the bikini bottoms she slept in. Robyn relaxed on her bed and moved her legs apart to give her hands better freedom to explore her pussy.

Soon she was getting moist as her fingers played her clit and massaged the inner folds of her pussy lips. She experienced several nice orgasms as she cried out freely in pleasure. She was feeling very nice from the blunt and from the orgasms. Since she was alone for awhile, Robyn decided to take out "her friend". Robyn picked up her purse from the dresser and fumbled through it until she pulled out an oversized jewelry case. She lifted the lid and removed a string of wide colored beads that looked like a bracelet. Robyn continued to work with the case and removed the velvet liner to reveal a hidden compartment that contained a small rectangular plastic device and a small vial of fluid. She often wondered where Shane got these nasty things for her.

She eased her legs up to where her heels were almost touching her butt. She put some of the lubricating fluid on her finger and blissfully slid her finger past her pussy into where her butt cheeks met. The fluid quickly and pleasantly warmed as she massaged it around her rosebud. Soon she was sighing as one hand was rubbing her clit and two fingers on her other hand were sliding in and out of her rosebud. Once she was sure of her comfort zone there, she began to attach the string of beads to the rectangular plastic device and poured a strain of lube over the beads. Slowly and carefully she worked the first two beads into her rosebud and then the rest slid in very easily. She reached to the device and flipped a small side switch which lightly hummed as it vibrated the beads. She let out a load moan of pleasure as the beads began to vibrate in her ass. Robyn felt her head sink into the pillow as a wave of pleasure mixed with the effects of strong pot filled her head. When that wave passed, Robyn began to slowly finger her clit and move two inches of the string of beads in and out of her rosebud.

Robyn briefly reflected back on the first time she played with her beads. Shane had actually inserted the beads for her then jacked off watching her play. As soon as she was finished pleasuring herself with the beads, he gave her the most pleasurable and intense ass fucking that day. The memory only intensified the feeling of the vibrating beads. Waves of small orgasms began to pass through her head as she inserted the string of beads to where the plastic device buzzed directly against her rosebud. She fingered her clit faster and harder while her other hand left the beads to pinch her nipples painfully hard. She screamed out loudly as one monster orgasm filled her body and she was caught by surprise as an equally intense one followed. Robyn slightly rolled her body from side to side, moaning "oh man, oh shit" for several minutes. Soon she switched off the device and carefully removed the string of beads. She dropped the beads on the floor as her head was heavy with pleasure and then she either passed out or fell asleep. She was not sure which had happened as she woke out up around three that afternoon.

She blissfully rolled on her bed and thought that was so nice. Then she looked at the time and knew her mom and dad would be there in about an hour. She quickly started to move around and clean up. She made the bed and then washed her beads in the bathroom sink. She repacked it into the jewelry box and then thought what else needs to be done? She remembered to spray her room with some air freshener from the bathroom then jumped into the shower. She took a long hot shower as her body revived. She began to finger her clit gain as she was feeling so good but stopped, knowing her parents would be there soon. She dried off with a towel then quickly dried her hair. Stepping out of the bathroom, she breathed a sigh of relief as her parents were not there yet. She slipped on some panties, then a pair of shorts and a T shirt. She relaxed on the couch and watched her music station again.

Robyn began to get concerned after another hour rolled by and her parents still hadn't arrived. She knew it did not take that long to get to the base and back, then she heard the door open and the voices of her mom and dad calling her. She went over to greet them and received hugs from her mom and dad. She asked why they were so late and was told that there were delays from highway construction. Robyn looked at her mother's face and thought they probably pulled over for some afternoon delight. Robyn was chatting with her mother while her father put his bag in the bedroom and cleaned up. Afterwards, they toured the resort again with her dad then they drove to the next town and ate dinner. They found a pizza chain restaurant that still served food inside and Wednesday night was an all you can eat pizza and salad buffet. This rest of the evening was fairly uneventful and everyone went to bed at a normal time.

The next day, her father was insistent that they do a twenty mile float trip before the weekend crowd made the river too much of a zoo. He arranged with the resort to have them and a canoe dropped off twenty miles up river. The family was dressed in T shirts, shorts, and old tennis shoes. Dad brought a pack of water, snacks, and some first/aid survival items. The resort team dropped them off at a popular landing site and within a few minutes they were floating downstream. Dad was paddling at the rear of the canoe while the girls took turns at the paddling at the front. Paddling was an easy thing for dad but the girls' arms would get weak and sore after a half hour so they switched between paddling and resting. The scenery was very pretty as they floated downstream as it changed from open fields to heavy woods and high limestone bluffs. After a couple of hours, they stopped on a gravel bar shaded by a group of cottonwood trees and had some lunch. They relaxed for awhile in the shade as the heat of the noon sun was building. Even in the shade it was getting warm.

"I think we need to start paddling again." said Robyn's father, Al.

"Can't we stay longer" asked Robyn. "My arms still need a break."

"Can't we, Al?" reiterated Rose, "We aren't used to this canoe stuff."

"Alright" said dad, "It is getting warm sitting here and it is cooler on a moving canoe. There is that cool breeze that comes off the water"

"I know paddling is easy for you" said his wife, "but not for us."

Her husband saw that they wanted to rest for awhile longer and there was no point is pressing the issue. It was his family not his people he was working with. He decided why not, he needed the relaxation as well, mentally and not physically. The heat was starting to bother him. He said after a few minutes, "If we going to stay her for awhile, I'm going to cool off in the water."

Her daughter agreed, "Now that sounds like the best idea I've heard all day."

Rose reminded them, "I don't think anyone brought their swim suits on this trip."

Her husband looked around and said, "Hasn't stopped me before. I haven't seen anyone on the river for an hour or so anyway. Besides, any canoe will be passing on the swift current in the bright sun and I will be hidden in that shady side of the bar where the river was slows into a deep pool. Anyone can join me if they like."

Rose's husband walked to the edge of the gravel bar and with his back to his family, stripped nude then entered the river. His daughter giggled as she saw his nude butt and then her mother joined the laughter. He was up to his neck frolicking in the cool water and waved them to come in. Rose and her daughter exchanged looks.

"It is getting hot" said her mother, "And the water looks very cool. Probably would feel real nice about now. What do you think?"

"I'd love to go in" said Robyn, "I haven't been naked in front of dad since I can't remember. I kind of feel embarrassed to skinny dip with him."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind" smiled her mother, "I tell him to look the other way while we undress. That sound OK?" Robyn nodded. It wasn't so much that she was shy, Robyn had been naked around people before but it just felt weird to be taking her clothes off in front of her dad. Rose called out to her husband, "OK we will come in but you have to look the other way while we undress."

"Robyn called out, "And no cheating dad!" Al turned away and laughed while the girls went to the edge of the gravel bar and took off their clothing. The walked into the sinfully cool water until it was up to their necks. "OK dad, you can turn around now." The family floated around the water and cooled off. Rose and Robyn playfully splashed water at Al who splashed back. The family was getting very comfortable and adjusted to their skinny dipping. Al got an occasional flash of his daughter's firm breasts and while pretending not to look. He enjoyed the erotic moment. After a while, Al walked uninhibited out of the water and peed next to a tree. Robyn whispered to her mother, "Jeez mom, you never said anything about dad having a long schlong."

Rose smiled as she watched her husband. Even soft it was about four inches with a large head. She replied quietly, "You should see it when it's hard! Even better to feel it when it's hard." The girls giggled and then became quiet as her husband got back in the water.

Dad looked at his watch and said, "Funs over, we really need to get back on the river if we want to get back to the resort by sunset." Al walked past the girls and out of the water. He put his clothing back on and began to fiddle about the canoe. The girls did the same, joined Al, and pushed off the canoe. The rest of the float trip went fast as dad continued to paddle hard and fast to make time. Robyn ended up paddling in front for the last hour as her mother's arms had given out. They did make it to the resort before sunset but Robyn was exhausted. Her father was still full of energy and after returning the canoe, carried all the gear back to the room while the girls slowly followed. After getting settled in the room, Rose had her arms and shoulders massaged by her husband as Robyn announced she was going to bed. She was too tired to eat and just wanted to sleep. She drifted to a deep sleep as her body recovered from the canoe trip.

About four hours into her sleep, Robyn was slowly waking up due to some noises. Being half asleep she could not distinguish the sounds but they were loud. As she became more alert, she recognized the voices of her mother and father. She realized that her mother and father were making love in the living room with her mother was loudly squealing and moaning in pleasure. Robyn immediately thought about seeing her father's cock. It had to be twice that size now and fucking her mom real hard. Then she heard her father who was always loud in the bedroom groan. Robyn tried to fall back to sleep but the thought of her father's cock amidst the noise kept her awake. Then everything became silent and she returned to her deep sleep. Robyn woke up early the next morning and smelled coffee brewing in the kitchen area. She put on a T shirt and walked out of her bedroom to see her mother busy in the kitchen.

"Hi mom" said Robyn, "Breakfast ready yet? I'm really hungry this morning."

"I bet you are since you didn't eat dinner last night" she said, "Be ready in a minute."

"Where's dad?" asked her daughter.

"He's still asleep" she smiled, "Macho dad is pretty tired after that canoe trip too." Rose placed a dish of pancakes in front of her daughter who poured some syrup on them and immediately started to devour them.