I Love My Breasts For Ever!

Story Info
After the discovery, more.
3k words
4.65
15.8k
26
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I Love My Breasts For Ever!

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated you; so I've been reminded. Let me catch you up.

After discovering my love of wearing sexy lingerie and being disappointed about not being able to fill my bra cups, I bought some cheap fake breasts. Having boobs gave me the enhanced excitement I was missing. I had become addicted to wearing them whenever I could. I ended up purchasing some self-adhering breast forms. They were higher quality and more realistic even with the biggest oversized nipples I could find.

I finally got the nerve to wear them out one day albeit hidden under heavy clothes. The first time was only for a short trip but then the trips got longer and longer. The more I wore them out, the more daring I got until one day, I guess I got a little too cocky and was found out.

Shanna my sex MILF neighbour figured me out when she gave me a hard hug. And now...

"Drive." Shanna ordered. "Drive to your place."

I pulled into my driveway. Shanna had unzipped my jacket fully and played with my boobs all the way home. She ordered me into the house. Once inside and the door was closed, Shanna demanded I show her what I was wearing beneath.

I shrugged off my bulky coat and let it drop to the living room floor. I tried to curve my shoulders but Shanna told me to stand up. The tight red knit sweater hugged me. I then realized how big my boobs really were. My heavy breathing made them heave up and down. The deep V-neck framed my cleavage.

"Holy shit! You're fucking boobs are as big as mine!" Shanna swore. She pulled my sweater up. She hands squeezed me. "Nice bra too! Are you wearing panties?"

Silently, I nodded my head. Knowing what probably was coming next, I tried to speak but nothing came out. I wanted to close the blind to the big picture window I was standing in front of. She undid my jeans and pushed them down around my ankles. My panties did very little to contain my erection which was sticking up out of the waist band. My pee hole oozed pre-cum. Shanna collected a bead on her finger and smeared it on my lips like lip gloss. "My gawd! You're a real prev, aren't you? You're really enjoying this aren't you? Do you have other clothes?"

"Yes." I managed to squeak out. I'm not sure why I added. "Some other lingerie and outfits and shoes."

"Well. Let's go see." Shanna smiled.

I showed her my wardrobe. She told me to put on my micro-mini skirt that barely covered my ass. When she found my shoes, her eyes lit up. She tossed me my red, five-inch stiletto sling backs and told me to put them on. I thought. "How did she know they were my favourite?"

I slipped on the shoes and stood up in front of her. I could see myself in the mirror. I looked like a skank. My huge boobs pushed out the front of my sweater. My skirt failed to hide my garter straps and stocking welts. My shoes made my legs look strong and shapely. They also made my boobs and bum stick out even more.

There was a wild look in her eyes. Her breathing became a hard pant as her breasts heaved up and down. Shanna ripped off her top and her pants. She literally charged at me and pushed me onto the bed. She straddled my hips, pulled her thong panties aside and placed my cock into her hot, wet cunt. She slammed her ass up and down as her head thrashed back and forth. Her palms grabbed handfuls of my boobs. She screamed out. "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

It had been a long while since I fucked a woman let alone a wild one. And never dressed up. This was an experience that was way over the top. My cum started to boil in my balls.

"Yes! Fuck me! I'm cumming! Fuck! Yes!" Shanna screamed out. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again. Oh.....!"

Shanna's cunt seemed to suck me like a straw. Being bareback, I didn't even get the chance to warn her. I started shooting my cum inside her. "F...u...c...k...!"

"Fuck yes! I can feel you come inside me! Yes! Cum! Cum in me!" Shanna commanded.

Well, all good fucks must come to an end. Shanna had me dress up so we could fuck like whores but I guess the novelty wore off. When she broke it off, she told me that she wanted a real girlfriend and not some dressed up sissy. Then she had to move away to another part of town.

Alone again, I continued my self-indulging activities. With Covid and working from home, dressing up became more natural. I even tried sleeping with my boobs on. But because my breast forms were made from silicon, sweat formed beneath and the form would fall off. I tried some antiperspirant but I didn't like the feel. The glue I tried using felt uncomfortable and gummy.

All the meanwhile, I started to grow my hair longer. Since the sort of end of Covid, it was a little longer than shoulder length. I also started experimenting with some growth hormones and last time I measured, I was a full AAA. My nipples remained small albeit much more sensitive to touch.

While on line, I found a new website for custom breast forms. The ad claimed they were so real they would become a part of you and no one could tell they weren't. The self-adhering material they used was different and would solve the perspiration problem. I could wear them all day without issue. The more I read, the more I wanted a set but at the starting price of $1500 a side, I hesitated. It took me a week before I bit the bullet.

Ordering was simple but matching the skin tone was difficult. I called Charlotte at their customer service who helped me pick the right ones. Something in me wanted huge boobs; much bigger than the ones I had now. The website said the largest they could make was a "K-cup" aptly nicknamed "Kurigs." While they were designed as self-adhering, because of the size and weight, it was recommended to use some glue around the edges to make sure it remained secure. When I told Charlotte about my previous glue experience, she explained their special glue wouldn't cause the same problem. "It is made especially for our breast forms. I'll include a sample with your order!"

When Charlotte asked about the nipples and aureoles, I wanted blush coloured ones with big prominent nipples. Charlotte told me the biggest ones I could order were the cranberries which would protrude almost three-quarters of an inch. I completed the order. Including a small discount, tax and free shipping, the cost was almost $4000! Charlotte included an expedited manufacturing and shipping at no charge. Even then because of the size, it would take a while.

Charlotte was great. She kept me updated with the progress of my order and let me know when they would be shipped out. "Then you should have them in eight to ten days."

But six days later...

"Ding-dong!" Called the front door bell.

I opened the door to greet a delivery girl with a box for me. It was about three feet long and a foot wide and deep. Even with the discreet wrapping, I knew what it was. I signed for the package and anxiously brought it inside. I carefully unwrapped it. The box was nicely designed with a dark grey top cover. I opened it up and my mouth dropped. Two beautiful breast forms. Huge forms with huge hard nipples!

I couldn't wait to try them and stripped off my shirt. They were asymmetrical and were designated left and right. I positioned one side then the other. The self-adhering material kept them in place. The colour match was nearly perfect. For their size, they did not droop but without a bra, the weight pulled down on my chest. I let my hair down and looked at myself in the mirror. "Oh my gawd! They're gorgeous!"

I cupped them in my palm and felt the heft. Of course they were too big for my hands. They felt firm yet giving. The nipples were indeed the size and colour of big cranberries. When I pinched them, I swear I could feel it for real.

At first, I started wearing my forms without glue. They seemed to stay in place as long as I wore a bra and didn't have to bend over too much or go to bed. Of course I had to buy all new lingerie after all just buying new bras would mismatch the rest of my panties and stuff. And I loved how my boobs would naturally bounce when I'd walk. I did try sleeping with them on once (actually I fell asleep wearing them after a really hard cum) but when I woke, one had slipped position and the other fell off. But I did love the idea of waking with them on.

It was Wednesday afternoon and with nothing scheduled for the next couple of day or the weekend, I decided to see what it would be like to use the glue. Plus I could test sleeping with them that night. I followed the instruction provided by Charlotte and attached each of the forms to my chest. I held them there for the indicated time before I let them go. They dropped maybe a half inch but were very secure against me. I jumped up and down trying to shake them loose but they held tight. With the glue and colour match, you couldn't see any seam. I could almost go around topless if I wanted to but I love wearing my lingerie too much.

I wore them all day and noted how comfortable my boobs still felt. I loved how they felt playing with them (often) as they felt a part of me and then I'd usually end up masturbating and cumming hard. There didn't seem to be that perspiration problem I had with my previous forms. That night as I got ready for bed, I stripped down and had a shower. My forms held on even as under the stream of hot water even as I jerked off. Afterwards, I dusted on some perfumed powder before slipping my baby blue, baby doll over my head. This would be a great test since the nightie didn't really have a bra to provide any real support. With my panties pulled down slightly, I laid back in my bed and looked at my hard cock between my boobs as I stroked myself. I came hard on my belly before I promptly fell asleep.

I awoke the next day with my panties still filled with goo (I had a massive wet dream). I peeled off my nightie and really didn't even think about how my breast forms were still attached. They just felt so natural. After satisfying my morning woody, I pulled on my chiffon night gown and made my way to the kitchen to put coffee on while I dressed for the day.

I picked out a nice red satin one with red lacy cups. I typically first put on a mess, micro G-string that cradled my balls and kept my cock from flopping out and about in my panties before I wrapped and hooked my red lace garter belt on. I pulled up some sheer, pink shaded, glossy stocking and attached the eight dangling clips to the stocking welts. Then my panties; matching full cut panties had red satin front panel while the back was made from tight lace that cradled my bum. Over that, I wore a tight front button shirt to accentuate my big boobs and nips. I left the top four buttons undone that showed a lot of cleavage. I stepped into some loose fitting slacks.

The entire weekend was spent playing with my boobs and jerking off. By Sunday night, my cock was so sore from the self-abuse but still hard and demanded satisfaction. Once again, I laid back on my bed and watched my fist move up and down between my two beautiful mounds that oscillated as I did so. I was surprised I came so hard that a wad of hot white cream jettisoned out and splashed on to my lips. I lapped it all up and faded into dream land.

The morning alarm screamed in my ears ordering me to get up and dressed for work. I had the Veep's video conference call with my colleagues. While the probability of someone recognizing my enlarged chest was small, I decided not to test fate and removed my boobs... at least for now.

It seemed according to the instructions, removing them were slightly more complicated than attaching them. But as I followed the steps, neither of the firmly attached forms budged from their position. At the price I paid for them, I didn't want to damage them but my call was in fifteen minutes.

Panicking, I quickly pulled on a bulky top hoping no one would mention anything about it or my huge boobs. I sat in front of my PC and aimed the camera on a slight up tilt but it was a 4K and the sharp image showed a slight, growing bulge of my breasts in the PIP. I tried rounding my shoulders but it looked stupid. I wasn't sure which was better; looking stupid slouching over or looking stupid with big boobs! I opted for the stupid slouching.

The video call lasted a couple of hours. My shoulders were aching and I involuntarily straightened my body to stretch before I remembered and quickly went back to my slouched position. I looked at the images of others to see if there was any reaction but no one seemed to notice. "Whew!"

"Bing!" A private IM popped up on my screen. It was from my manager. "WTF?"

I replied with a "?" but knew exactly what she was asking. No other communication was send but immediately after the video call, my boss Becca requested a video chat. "What the hell, man?"

"What do you mean?" I asked back still slouched over.

"Sit up. Sit up straight!" She demanded. I slowly complied. "That! Your chest. What the hell is that?"

"Er... Um... I... I don't know what you're talking about." I said sheepishly.

"Lift up your top!" She continued to demand. I didn't moved. "Now! LIFT...UP...YOUR...TOP!"

Slowly I grabbed the bottom of my bulky sweatshirt and lifted it up. I hadn't put a bra on and so I was showing Becca my naked boobs. Then the call suddenly disconnected. She refused my request to re-establish the call. I had no idea what was to happen next.

"I got to get these off." I fretted. I ended up video calling the breast form manufacturer help line.

"Hello. This is Charlotte. Good to hear and see from you again. How may we help?" The voice on the other side said.

"My forms won't come off!" I sobbed. I related everything that occurred since I glued them on and my efforts to remove them.

"Hmmm.... That is very odd. The only..." Charlotte's voice faded. "Do you still have the glue?"

"Yes! I have it here!"

"Can you give me the lot number?"

I looked at the tube. "Te99 -- 22561021-Fx."

"Uh! Uh-oh!" Said Charlotte. "Uh... It seems the glue that was sent to you was sent by accident. That batch was an experimental glue and was not to be used outside of the company. Since you've purchased your breast forms, you know how realistic they are and that is due to the material we used which included some bio-genetic elements. Our testing this glue on those particular forms caused a reaction between the owner and the forms such that actual growth of nerve tendrils occurs between the two if the forms are glued for more than 60 hours. There is no way to remove the forms without painful surgery."

"What? What are you telling me? That I can't remove these things and now they are permanently attached?" I shouted back at her. "I can't go around with these things. They're huge and I'd never be able to hide them! And you're the one who sent me the glue!"

"Yes. That batch was never meant to be shipped out but a couple of tubes were accidentally packaged incorrectly. We thought we retrieved all of them. The correct glue should be Tr99. 'Tr' for Trans regular verses 'Te' for Trans experimental." Charlotte revealed. "Um... Also... Ah... Have you been masturbating? And have you noticed any other changes?"

"Yeah! I've been jerking off all weekend. Every time I played with my breasts, I ended up jerking off!" I told her. No use hiding anything now. "And what do you mean changes?"

"You see... The interaction of the forms and the glue causes the wearer to release pheromones which also causes heightened sexual tension requiring release." Charlotte explained. "The 'Fx' suffice on the batch number refers to Futanari effect. You should have or should start noticing a growth in you penis and the amount and strength of your orgasms. The more you masturbate, the more it affects you."

"What? Wait! Last night as I jerked off, my orgasm was so strong that my cum hit my face." I admitted.

"Did you swallow any of your sperm?" Charlotte asked sheepishly.

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh. No reason. I just wanted to know." Charlotte chuckled.

"Well I'm glad you think this is so funny." I said back angrily. "What do you intend to do about it?"

"I don't have any authority so I'll have to talk with my managers and get back to you." Charlotte told me. "Is this a good number to call you back?"

"Yes. And call back fast." I snapped before the call was disconnected. Then there was a banging at the front door. "Fuck! Now what?"

Fuming and without thinking, I marched to the door and opened it. "WHAT!"

Standing there staring at my boobs was Becca.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers