All Comments on 'I Love My Kinky Mom'

by Jade298

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunant

Seriously, your discription, her boobs pressed up into her chin? So what you are saying is she had ver dis porpotionant breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Improvments

While the descriptions, grammer and spelling in some cases was off, the story was good and moved well. The story could be developed more into chapters dealing with different kinks in each chapter or situations that could occur as they live together even maybe explore them both getting into the porn industry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love mom & son incest and this is a good one. I especially love ass fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty damn good

I liked it. Great warm up to final fuck. Loved the dirty banter along the way. Anal play with a mom with a past. It could be interesting to see sons reaction to porn past. Thanks for submission.. Urs4theasking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
continue

Loved it please continue with it. Was a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
giant cocks?

What is it with stories with the characters having giant cocks?

crom519crom519over 5 years ago
Great Job!!!

I thought for a 1st effort this was very enjoyable.

I particularly like all the recognition of “The Taboo “ of it all and how we keep reading how kinky they are for recognizing that the sex is all the more better because it’s incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
11 inches?

It was ok, but come on, 11 inches is stupid. We would be impressed with 8, or 9. Made it unbelievable for me, and, you can't touch the dancers? What was that?

You need spell check as well.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great First Story***

And you are only going to get better!! Thanks for sharing.

SonForBBWSonForBBWover 5 years ago
Nicely done

I really liked it! We can never have enough good mother-son ass pounding stories, and this one definitely qualifies. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

So there are a few problems with grammar and the length of his cock changes. It is still a story that gets your cock hard and the grammar geeks can skip it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
11 inches

Sorry, I know you said this is all fantasy and not realistic, but I quit reading at the eleven inches comment. A little too much fantasy.

highheelstockingfetishhighheelstockingfetishover 5 years ago

Liked it. Maybe add another character like an aunt or mother even. Have them lick his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I agree with what some of the other commenters said about the size of the cock etc. BUT you did state at the beginning not to expect realistic. Either way it was hot for me and I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Beginning Mom/Son Story

I love April’s back story of being in the porn industry that’s defiantly a new twist. I hope there’s more chapters to this story so that can be revealed to her son. Maybe she could put a clip of her in one of her scenes on his laptop as the way she tells him. The grammar was ok it didn’t keep my cock from staying hard. The 11” cock is a little much.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Okay..

...Just a couple of things. I liked the Kinky Mom. Kind of wish mine had been into that. The worst part was not cleaning up while going from Anal to Vaginal. From experience, you cannot imagine how bad of an infection a woman can get with fecal matter in her womb. At the time, took my girl friend almost 3 months on antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Other than that I really liked the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf?

"She was clean shaven with an innie vagina."

I would hope her vagina is an "innie". If it was an "outtie" vagina that would be a serious medical condition that would probably need surgery to correct. No one's vagina should protrude out of their body.

I think you may need a lesson of female reproductive anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more.

I would love she had him fist her. Also if she did some anal play on him, and pegged him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
100%

I loved this story it was really good!!! Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Love your style, it's got all the hallmarks of a story I'll come back to again and again, hot incest, filthy talking, and lots of ass play. Perfect! Keep up the good work!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
YOUR MOM

SHE LOVES IT IN ALL HOLES, WISH I COULD HAVE HER DAILY SHE WOULD CUMMED OVER 150 TIMES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exaggerating cock size

Nothing ruins a story more than the exaggeration of the size of a cock.

Once I read the male has enormous cock 10 12 inch cock it ruins the rest of the story and I quit reading it. I know these are fantasies but be some what real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start but a Bit of Reality is Better

No question the story is hot. 34DDs are possible but an 11" cock is highly improbable. Staying with a more normal 6" or 7" would make your story better. But it accomplished what I was after: A raging erection & wonderful orgasim. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been much more realistic if he had a 23.5" cock, about the same girth as a telephone pole, and she had 88QQQ tits that hung all the way down to her ankles. Without that, what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story but all this crap about a 11 inch cock is hard to take like a story with a 6 or 7 inch cock it feels more real but it was still a good story you should continue!!! Gave it a 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lame

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are a very sexy writer like to read .ore stories from you these 2 were great got me very hard and in cost isn't really my thi g this wad hot thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't listen to nay sayers I have 9 inches and does the job well just because they don't measure up besides like you said it's fantasy good writing hot keep writing thanks

RogerH1RogerH18 months ago

wow I love how this stiory was told

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would you use the word, "whilst"? It's not part of modern-day vernacular. We are no longer in Victorian times. The word to use is. "while"

ZliahZliah7 months ago

Your stories are great, I hope you'll keep writing them!

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2135 months ago

This sounds like the beginning of a fantastic series. Please continue. I would like to see what kind adventures you'd take these characters. 5 Stars!

lbentonlbentonabout 2 months ago

Great read. Hope you keep it up.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I quit reading at the adolescent fantasy of the 11 inch cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous