I Love My Kinky Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucckkk yes baby...do you like mommy's ass?...Tell me how much you love to sodamize your own mother..." April started bucking her hips backwards, loving the stretching feeling her son's cock was giving her.

"Mom...your ass is perfect...if this is what heaven is like I could die now..." Kyle was lost in the pleasures his mom was giving him, just watching as her enormous ass continued to engulf his dick.

"How about this baby?" April giggled as she started contracting her anal muscles, making her walls squeeze her son's cock, a technique she had picked up in her illustrious porn career. "How about I milk you with my ass... baby... do you like that?"

"Moooommm...that feels sooo good...It's gonna make me cum...I don't want this to end..." Kyle couldn't believe the treatment his dick was getting but he was getting close and knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

"Baby... fuck me as hard as you can...I want to come with you...POUND YOUR MOTHER'S ASS"

Kyle wanted to please his mother...he concentrated and started to pump his cock in and out of her ass with all his might.

"Yes...Harder baby...Fuck Mommy...HARDER"

Kyle put his head down and started jackhammering his hips, causing them to slap into his mother's big ass feeling the room with the sounds of sex. He was hammering his mother, withdrawing his cock up until his tip before slamming all 11 inches back into her rosebud.

"YESSSS BABY...HARDER...FUCK MEEEEEEEE"

April was in ecstasy. It has been so long since she had been fucked like this, her orgasm was immanent.

"BABY...I'M GONNA CUMMM...IT FEELS SOOO GOOD...MAKE YOUR MOMMY CUM" That sent Kyle over the edge as well.

"MOMMA I'M CUMMING TOO!.. I'M CUMMING!!"

The two started screaming as they were both hit with the most intense orgasm of their life. Kyle bottomed out, feeling his cum pulsing through his shaft as he covered his mother's inside's white with creamy hot spunk. April was also cumming. Her ass had clamped down on her son's cock as she screamed into the sheets of the bed, her pussy also reacting as it squirted her juices onto the sheets below. Both of them were in pure frenzy as their orgasms washed over them. April loved the feeling of her son's warm spunk filling her insides, it made her feel so happy and dirty at the same time.

Eventually they both collapsed in a heap, breathing heavily, with Kyle's cock still firmly sheathed in his mother's ass. It took a couple of minutes for the couple to recover as they came down from their incredible pleasure, they just lay in silence, enjoying the feeling of each other's body next to each other.

Finally, Kyle broke the silence. "That was amazing mom..." He whispered into her ear, clearly spent from the night of depraved actions.

"Oh honey...that was incredible...you are a natural..." April smiled enjoying her son's weight on top of her.

"I love you so much mom"

"I love you too honey" The two turned and shared a passionate kiss, very different from the kisses they had shared before, this was between lovers.

Finally breaking apart the couple started to talk...all the while Kyle cock was still shoved up his mother's bubble butt.

"That was so good baby...I still have so much to teach you...I can't wait." April's mind ran wild thinking of all the sexual acts she could coach her son through, exploring every kink and fetish imaginable.

"I don't know if it can get any better than this" Kyle spoke softly.

"Baby...you are still a virgin...trust me I still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve" April cooed loving that she finally broke down her boy and turned him into her lover.

"Am I still a virgin?.. Didn't I just pound your tight asshole Mommy?"

"Baby...you have to have sex with a vagina to lose your virginity...Didn't you know that..." In truth Kyle had never really thought about it, he thought shoving his dick into any hole would qualify as losing his v plates.

"So I'm still a virgin!" Kyle jokingly whined into his mother's neck.

"Oh baby...I can fix that for you if you want...do you think you have one more load in those beautiful balls for your mother..." April's libido was returning at the idea of finally taking her son in her wet cunt. She shook her butt, still encasing her son's cock, trying to get a reaction out of him.

"I guess I could go one more time..." He smiled looking down at his mom.

"Ok baby...you are going to have to take that fat fucker out of my butt if you want to shove it in another hole..."

"Oh but Mom...it feels so good inside you...I don't want to leave..." Now it was Kyle's turn to shake his hips, clearly still enjoying the feeling of his mother's ass.

"I didn't raise a cry baby...now take that cock out of my ass and shove it inside your mother's cunt!" April's voice was a bit sterner now and Kyle was never going to object to his mom's wishes.

"Anything for you mom..." And with that he withdrew, his now hard again, cock from his mother, making a popping noise as it finally left her rectum, leaving a gaping mess caused by his fat dick.

"Oh my god...you are gaping mom...and I can see my cum inside you..." Kyle just stared looking at his mother's sweet behind, loving the view.

"I thought you might like that honey" April used her hands to spread her ass cheeks once more displaying her thoroughly used hole, gaping, after the pounding it had received. "It is your fault my ass won't close baby...but you can have fun with that another day...It's time for you to lose your virginity."

April flipped over so she was facing her son, she spread her legs displaying her wet slit as she put a pillow behind her head so she could sit up a little.

"Now why don't you bring that monster cock, and come and return from where you came from." April stared at her son, as she started to gently rub her clit, awaiting her son's return to her warm fuckhole.

"You are so naughty mom... I love it" Kyle moved forward and started positioning his cock in front of her vagina.

"You might even be bigger returning, than when you first left me..." April winked, having fun with the taboo nature of a mother having sex with her son.

"Mom... you are such a pervert..." Kyle giggled as he began to rub his cock up and down her pussy lips, she was very wet. Although Kyle's nerves started to kick in...this was the final threshold...everything else he had done was just as bad and there was no turning back already but it was still momentous to finally lose his virginity and to his mom no less.

As if she could sense her son's hesitation with her motherly instincts April raised her legs and wrapped them around his torso. "Don't be nervous baby...come home to mommy." She pulled him in with her legs. Kyle placed his cock against her pussy and slowly inserted himself into her. Unlike her ass, his mother's pussy was sopping wet. His cock felt incredible as it was engulfed in her cunt and pussy juices.

Unlike his anal experience, Kyle didn't take his time. He leaned in and began fucking his mother in missionary whilst making out with her. His big cock spread her tight hole, giving April the incredible sensation of finally feeling a real cock in her vagina again. The two started making love.

"Baby...you are so big...you feel so good inside of me...fuck me...fuck me any way you want." April moaned into her son's neck as he continued to steadily penetrate her.

"Mom...its so wet...and hot...my dick is melting inside of you...it feels so good."

"I'm so happy baby..."

The two continued to moan and whisper in each other's ear. April didn't want to be fucked aggressively...that would come in time...she just wanted to make love with her son, enjoying every sensation of his giant cock exploring the insides of her snatch.

The two fucked for over half an hour. In that time April had come three times around her son's cock. Each time she would squirt against her son's abdomen while her pussy pulsed around the thick meat entering in and out of her vagina. It felt incredible for Kyle when his mother would cum, if he had not already blown three loads today he was sure he would have cum in an instant. But the two continued to fuck, loving the embrace of each other.

Eventually Kyle's ball started to churn as he orgasm approached. "Mom...I think I'm going to cum..."

"Yes baby...come inside me...fill me with your dirty seed...I want to feel you pump your load in me honey."

That was all the encouragement Kyle needed, he unloaded his forth giant load for today deep inside his mother's pussy, whilst his mother had yet another orgasm. She really was a sex fiend.

The two were exhausted and didn't even have enough energy to clean up the mess they had made around them. They collapsed in each other's embrace as sleep began to overcome both of them.

"Mom...I love you..." Kyle's eyes were all but closed as he dozed off, cuddling his beautiful mother.

"Oh son...I love you too." The two drifted off into a deep sleep after experiencing the best night of their lives.

*************

"Honey... Breakfast is ready!"

Kyle awoke to find himself alone in his bed, his mother who had fallen asleep with him was nowhere to be seen. Was everything he had just experienced a dream...Kyle quickly looked around and noticed that he was naked, he could also smell a quite distinct smell of sex in the air from the previous night activities.

'Surely that wasn't a dream' he thought to himself as he quickly put on boxers before heading downstairs.

Fortunately, as soon as he entered the kitchen his fears that it had all been evaporated upon seeing his mother. April was perched on top of the kitchen table wearing nothing but an apron. The apron barely covered her breasts but it didn't cover the lower half of her body. Her legs were spread, facing towards the door to the kitchen, revealing her wet slit and beautiful brown eye, sitting snuggly between her enormous ass cheeks. She had a seductive smile on her face as she finally saw her son walk in.

"What took you so long...your breakfast is going to go cold..." She placed her hand on her clit and started to gently rub herself.

"There is still so much I have to teach you."

THE END.