I Love my Niece

Story Info
A devoted uncle finds happiness
6.4k words
4.65
34.3k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Love My Niece Part 1

Full Disclosure: 1. This is a work of fiction. 2. All people in this story are 18 years old or older. 3. I've never measured my dick. 4. I only know Lily's bra size because I bought her some bras.

There are hard-ons and then there are hard-ons. Right now, I have the kind that only comes along like...once in a blue moon. Wow! The reason for my "Blue Steel Special" is that it is currently buried to the hilt in the extremely hot, extremely wet and extremely tight pussy of my 19-year-old niece. She is on top of me. So willing and eager. Her breathing is raged. She gasps and gives primal moans as her pussy glides back and forth around my hard cock pushing my tip against her cervix. We kiss with hard sloppy wet kisses. As our lips and tongues join. I can taste my pre-cum in her mouth as it combines with her pussy juices that cover my chin and mouth. The combination of the tastes and the smells and the heat of our bodies is driving me crazy. She smells like...God! She smells like sex. She's wearing a light perfume that gets stronger as she sweats. Her firm young body is tense. She continues making sounds somewhere between a moan and a scream as she thrusts her hips back rubbing her clit across my lower belly and grinding my cock deep in her pussy. Her noises become louder as I play with her breasts. She is near to her third orgasm. As she gets closer, she is spasming and her whole body is starting to convulse. God, she is so close. I am close too, but I want her to cum first.

I can't stand it. I'm going to flip her over on her back and POUND my hard cock into my niece's sweet young pussy and....

But first a little background.

I have been very lucky. I put myself through collage on a football scholarship and got a job in financial management. I lucked out when the market tanked. I read the signs correctly and made a buttload of money. I still dabble in the markets. As a result of some shrewd investments, I am set. I currently have nothing to do but live the good life. I essentially have 3 hobbies, I golf, I swim, and I work out enough to maintain a well chiseled body so that I can attract some really prime pussy. (Well, I guess that makes 4.)

My niece is Lily. We have always been close, and I have always been her favorite uncle. When she was 12, her deadbeat dad skipped out. When he left it all but destroyed my sister and it left my niece emotionally devastated. I helped my sister any way I could and insisted I would provide everything that Lily needed. And I did.

Lily needed a lot. She needed my emotional support much more than any money I could give her mom and her. Lily blamed herself for everything and was very unsure of herself and had absolutely no self-esteem. When she had a dark mood, I would do what I could to lighten it and boost her confidence and lift her spirits. I kept insisting that nothing that had happened to her was her fault and everything would be all right. I did all I could do to fill the father figure role. I would give her lots of hugs and kiss her forehead. Sometimes we would just sit. Sometimes all I could do was just be with her let her hurt until the mood passed.

I tried to see her at least twice a week. Besides the emotional support, we did a lot of fun stuff. I would take her horseback riding, golfing or swimming at my house, which she really loved. I'd take her shopping, and to dinner and the movies and plays. We would talk about what was going on in our lives and gradually she broke out of her shell. It filled my heart to see her happy. We became still closer and gradually my feelings for my niece deepened.

I became her confidant She could tell me anything. Like when she was 18, she admitted that she had sex for the 1st time. She said it was awful. Her boyfriend talked her into it. She said all he did was kiss her a few times, play with her "down there" for maybe a minute and 4 thrusts later it was all over. Then he dumped her. She felt terrible. I told her how sorry I was that her 1st time wasn't special. (I also set her up for a STD test and insisted her mother get her on birth control.)

To cheer her up, I told her about my first experience. It took me 4 months to get to 4th base with my high school girlfriend. We were both 18 and unexperienced. We were in her room while her parents were out shopping. She was wearing a wool sweater and a skirt. After a bunch of heavy petting, I finally got her skirt up and her panties down. I took my cock out and immediately shot my wad all over her skirt. Lily laughed and said that I must have gotten better. (Referring to the parade of beautiful women that seemed to be marching through my house.) I laughed and said, "Yes, I am. Now I can last long enough to hit their sweaters. My niece giggled at that and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. As she walked off, she swayed her hips, and looked back at me provocatively.

When she told me her story, I was shocked. Until then, in my mind, she was still the scrawny little girl. When I looked this time, I saw a budding young woman. Her body was maturing. Where the hell did that come from? She had strawberry blond hair (more on the red side) that matched her beautiful green eyes and olive skin. Soft full lips that were just begging to be kissed. Her waist had thinned, and her hips had started to flare. Her breasts had blossomed into C cups and she developed a cute round bubble butt. When I looked at her, I found it hard to look away.

As time went on, Lily conquered her demons and overcame her self-esteem issues. She became outgoing and playful. She seemed to find joy in everything. And she especially enjoyed tormenting me. She would bend down to pick up something with her ass pointing at me or find a reason to "accidently" rub her body against me. I did my best to rebuff her "advances" in a playful way. She may have been 18, but she WAS my niece.

One day she was sitting facing me wearing a short skirt. She gradually let her knees slide apart. My eyes were glued to her crotch. I could clearly make out the folds of her pussy under her pink panties. When I could tear my eyes away, she was smiling at me, enjoying my awkwardness.

I said, "My God, Lily, do they make you study Lolita at school?" She just laughed, nodded to the bulge in my swim trunks and said, "Oh, Uncle Bud! I can tell you like it".

I did like it. I liked it a lot. But I said, "Lily you are too young to act this way. And besides, I'm your uncle." She just laughed, winked at me and continued the torture.

As time went on, the looks got lustier, the hugs got longer, and the "accidental touches" got more frequent. (I must confess, I initiated a few myself.) That's when I REALLY started lusting for my niece. At that time, I was dating a woman who was centerfold material. But every time I fucked her, all I thought about was Lily.

Because of the turmoil in Lily's young life, she had to repeat a year of school and she was due to graduate just after she turned 19. I had set up a college fund for her and told her she could have it if she kept her grades up. She had done well in school and had just been notified that she had been accepted to our state university. To celebrate, I took her on a birthday/ graduation/ makeover/ shopping spree. We set an appointment to have her hair done and I would wait at a bar in the mall that was close to the hair salon. Lily would meet me after her hair was done.

I was nursing my 2nd beer when the bartender looked over my shoulder and muttered "Holy fuck!" I turned my head and saw Lily walking to the bar.

Holy fuck indeed!! She had added streaks of blond that highlighted her strawberry blond hair that flowed just past her shoulders. Her hair perfectly matched her green eyes and olive skin. The bright red lipstick on those oh so kissable lips and professional make-up completed the package. Her stomach was flat, and her long firm shapely legs accentuated that beautiful ass. Her step was confident. As she walked, her breasts bounced just enough to show how firm her body was. I just stood at the bar and stared at her. She had developed into the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

As she came up. she could see the lust in my eyes. (And the lust in the eyes of the other guys and 1 woman who happened to be in the bar at that time.) She had to be aware that she was causing a commotion. As she approached, she gave me an impish smile. She didn't even look at the other guys. Just me. She made me feel like I was the only man in the world. My niece walked straight up to me. She put her hands on my shoulder, leaned close and pressed her firm breasts into my chest as she kissed my cheek. I could feel her hot breath in my ear as she said (just loud enough for the people in the bar to hear) "Did I keep you waiting long, Baby?".

As we walked out of the bar I laughed and said, "You can be such a tease. But God damn, Lily! You make me feel like a million bucks."

"Do I REALLY, Uncle Bud?" She smiled as she hugged my arm.

"You know you do, Baby." I said as I tried discretely to flatten the bulge in my pants. "Now let's get you some clothes."

We invaded the mall. Lily was in Seventh Heaven. As we shopped, she would dance around laughing and was totally enjoying herself. I loved seeing her this happy. I realized I wanted this girl, this woman, more than anything in life. I stopped at one point and just looked at her. I didn't even try to keep the longing and the lust out of my eyes. My niece stopped too. She smiled shyly as she returned my gaze. She did not look away. Her gaze back said a lot of things, but it said that she wanted me too.

We went to all the stores. It's a completely alien world for me to be in a woman's clothing store, but Lily knew her way around. She selected clothes that accentuated her build and color and age. (As far as I was concerned, she'd look good in a gunny sack.)

We finally went to Victoria's Secret. She said that she wanted me to pick out something for her. I said that, of course, I would help her pick out something that would match her matronly dour appearance. "Where are the Granny Panties?" She giggled and slugged my arm and a kissed me on the cheek. She said, "Seriously, judging by the women that I've seen you with, you probably have more experience with women's lingerie than I do."

I sat in a chair by the changing rooms. Lily would pick out something and I'd give her a thumbs up or down. She would strike provocative poses while holding the garments in front of her. I knew she was toying with me, but I didn't mind. I was imagining her in all those sexy clothes. I just kept sitting there as I adjusted my pants. She eyed my bulge, grinned and said, "Will these make me look as sexy as your girlfriends?" I crossed my legs to give my dick some relief and said, "That would be impossible. Those women can't hold a candle to you." She could tell by the look in my eyes that I meant it.

After shopping we went to a very good steakhouse for dinner. I ordered a bottle of wine. With Lily's new hair and great body, she wasn't even asked for her ID. That could be because all the waiter saw was Lily. I thought I was going to have to ask him not to drool in our salads. During dinner, I looked at Lily and she just glowed. I was getting more and more turned on as I looked at her. I realized that I was seeing her as a nubile, sexy, beautiful woman. I realized I loved her intelligence, her wit, her personality. I loved her enthusiasm for life and a willingness to live life to the fullest and try new things. She was the total package. I also realized my dick had been pretty much hard since I saw her come out of the beauty salon.

When dinner was over, I drove her home. She had to be home because a couple of her friends were coming over later. When we got to her house, it was dark on the street and her porchlight only gave off a little light. I started to give her an "Unclie" kiss goodnight, but as our lips came together, she parted her lips and before I knew it my tongue was in her mouth, and she was French kissing me back. I could not or would not stop kissing her. We were both breathing hard. I ran my left hand through her hair and pulled her close. Her arms were around me. As I moved my hand down her side, it unintentionally grazed along the side of her breast. I felt her shiver and her breath catch. She pulled me tighter, opened her mouth wider and kissed me harder. I moved my hand to the front of her breast and gently massaged it with my palm and felt her nipple harden. I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and the side of my hand. She moaned, grabbed the back of my head with her fingers in my hair. She put her head next to mine and I could feel her hot breath.

My God," I thought, what am I? A teenage boy. I'm making out with my niece on the street in front of her mother's/my sister's house. I knew I had to have Lily, but not like this. I wanted our first time to be special for her.

"We better stop this." I said, "Your friends will be here soon."

"Please hold me, Uncle Bud." As I held her close, I could feel her trembling. I kept her in the embrace until she calmed down.

"Lily," I said, "Let's have a cookout at my house Saturday. We could hit the pool and have a picnic."

"Should I invite Mom," she said as she grinned at me.

I grinned back and said, "Not on your life. Let's make it just you and me."

I then got serious. "Lily," I said. "I'm your uncle and you're my niece. I crossed a line tonight and I don't want to go back. But society says it's wrong."

"Then why does it feel so right?" She asked. "If it's crossing a line, I'll cross it with you. Do you know how long I've waited for this? Do you know how much I want you? I want you to be my first real lover."

It was my turn to tremble. "I love you." Baby. "More than you can ever know. But I want you to think about this until Saturday. If it's what you want, it's what I want. If you change your mind, that's OK too."

I pulled her close and kissed her. One last hug and I walked her to her door. I was carrying all the packages which was good because my sister came out to say high and the packages kind of hid my package.

After her mother went back inside, I moved in to give her a final peck goodnight. My niece put her arms around me, pressed her body against me. Suddenly she bit my lip, reached down on the outside of my pants and grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze. She smiled wickedly and said, "On Saturday, I think I'll wear a skirt and sweater." She then turned, gave me a sultry look, opened the door and went in.

All I could do was shake my head and smile. As I drove home, I could not get the image of her out of my mind. I thought about what had happened. I thought about the wonderful time we had. I also thought about Saturday and the time I hoped we would have. She's the total package. Personality, looks, and oh so sensual. I thought about what she said, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that on Saturday, I was going to fuck my niece.

When I got home, I was still turned on. I took a shower and thought about Lily and was going to rub one off. I didn't because it was so depressing and frustrating. To have my cock in my hand instead of my niece's cunt.

For the rest of the week, I could not stop thinking about my Lily. I was like a horny teenage boy. I had to get some relief. On Thursday, I called a friend with benefits. When I took her to bed, I closed my eyes, and all I could see was Lily. My lips were kissing Lily's lips. My hands were caressing Lily's body and I as ate her out, I was eating Lily's pussy. And when I fucked her, I was fucking Lily. She came five times then asked what had gotten into me. She said she had never seen me so turned on.

It took forever, but Saturday finally came. Lily called in the morning to make sure I hadn't forgotten our date. I smiled and told her that was all I had been thinking about. She laughed and said she would be over in about an hour and that she had a special surprise for me.

When she got to the house, she came in the door and all I could do is stand there like a deer in the headlights gawking at her. She was wearing one of the dresses we bought last week. It was a short yellow sundress that was cut short enough to reveal a good portion of her long firm thighs and sculpted around her pert full breasts. Her hair was slightly curled and hung just over her shoulders. She had on a red lipstick and her eye makeup accentuated her beautiful green eyes. She was wearing flat sandals. The whole look said to the world, "I am a young confident woman and I know what I want."

My stare back at her said, "Yeah, I know what I want too."

She came over and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. She then said she was going into the bathroom to change. As she walked away, I could see her beautiful ass as it pressed through the dress. When she got to the bathroom door, she bent over and looked back at me. I could see the 3-finger separation between the tops of her thighs along the bottom of her snatch.

I sat on the couch and waited. At last, the bathroom door opened, and Lily came out wearing nothing but a silky green bra and panty set. The bra was a pushup that that enhanced her already perky breasts. Lily's panties were a Bikini cut and the material covered her pussy and flared to her thighs. The top ran around her just at the top of her public line. The front of her crotch made a small mound caused by the tip of her pubic bone and the soft folds of her labia were visible. She had pulled up her panties to the point that she showed a perfect camel toe.

She slowly walked towards me swaying her hips and smiling. She continued walking until she stood between my knees. She stopped, looked in my eyes, reached back and unhooked her bra. It slid from her shoulders releasing her breasts. They were magnificent. They were soft and squeezable but firm enough to stand on their own. Her areoles were about an inch and a half wide and her smallish nipples were starting to rise. As she stood there, I could smell her fragrance. She had bathed with a lightly scented soap. She smelled so clean. She was wearing a light musky perfume. As she stood in front of me, I noticed a wet spot starting to form on her panties, her musky pussy juice smell mingled with the soap and perfume smell. The result was driving me crazy.

She looked down and saw the bulge in my trunks and said with a wink, "Well, Uncle Bud, it looks like you're ready for my 19th birthday present."

As I watched her, she bit her lip and, suddenly, looked nervous. While Lily is very confident, this was new territory for her, and her confidence was starting to crack.

I stood and held out my arms and she came into them like she used to when she was a little girl who needed reassurance.

"What's the matter, Baby?" I asked. "Are you a little scared?" If this isn't what you want to do, we won't do it." I meant it too. As much as I wanted her, Lily meant too much to me to hurt her.

"It's not that, Uncle Bud," she said. "I just don't know what I'm doing and I'm afraid I'll disappoint you. I've only had sex one time and I don't want to make it awful for you."

"There's not a chance in hell that will happen." I pulled her close. After hugging her I picked her up as she squealed. I carried her to my bedroom and laid her on the bed. She was on her back and looking up at me with her penetrating green eyes. She said, "I trust you Uncle Bud" and pulled my head down for a kiss.

I was on my hands and knees above her. She was trembling and I could tell she was getting excited. We were both a little out of breath anticipating doing what we had both wanted for so long. I pulled off my swimming trunks and T-shirt and lay down beside her putting my left arm under her shoulders and pressed my body against hers. She was so warm. Her body was well toned, and her skin was silky smooth.

12