All Comments on 'I Love my Niece'

by DeviantDude

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Goddamn, what a lucky bastard. Enjoyed it a lot

Very descriptive writing

When is the next episode coming

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Proof that he played football is the fact that he can’t spell (sic) “collage”.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 1 year ago

There is nothing like the love of a niece for her uncle, especially when it is realized after age 18. We’ve been together now for 7 years, and soon moving to Halifax to begin our family.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Didn't want to continue trying to come out down, so quit about a third of a page in.

I guess for the simple minded who are clueless about telling a story, or understanding communication of any kind, this probably meets the bar.

For the rest of us above a lately passable literacy, this was not entertaining.

Prepare before your next attempt at literacy. Learn English first. Then learn even a little tiny bit about how to write. Something else good to do would be cultivate some imagination, even a little would be better than what you put into this rubbish.

iainnahearadhiainnahearadhover 1 year ago

Yeah, pretty much, what "cageysea9725" said.

Firstly, you need a proof reader.

Secondly, you need some life experience.

Thirdly, you need to work out how female anatomy is arranged.

Then you need to work out how basic human emotions and life tends to work.

The problem with this site not being ASSTR, is you could post any BS at ASSTR and it would never be critiqued.

Also not read, or quickly flicked through, but the feed back was also very poor.

Your problem at "literotica", is the audience generally pays for membership, and expects a better class of Erotic literature and story telling.

As do those that just browse for free.

Sadly, this is another of those examples that is neither a better class of Erotic literature, or a better example of story telling.

Let's see if you can do better. Much, much better. with much the same sort of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love mine, too and she knows it. Maybe one day ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous