All Comments on 'I Love My Son Even More'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

I wud love it if jack and his mom are going to be together...c0ntinue plz.and make it romantic for mother and son...and i want them to end up together.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 14 years ago
bad

dont like the second part.. Eric sucks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Little Jewel

That's what Aspen was when we came down the west side of Independence Pass, much of it still unpaved, some 48&1/2 years ago. And, surely, you have been on up to Crater Lake where you can look straight up at the sheer faces of the Bells and WONDER! But the real beauty is on up over Buckskin Pass, down to Snowmass Lake, then on over Trailrider Pass, down past Lake Geneva in Lead King Basin into Crystal, then back up over West Maroon Pass (all 3 passes over 12,000 ft.), then back down to Maroon Lake, footsore, wornout, and HAPPY. Mac, my user name doesn't fit in the box on this page, but I'll put it in your contact page, if you want to talk the Bells area. Good story here, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confusing

I'm about as confused as the Mom as to whats going on and where this is heading.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I liked the first chapter better

This chapter had her fucking another man and not her son, and her fucking her son was much hotter and kinky.

Thanks for the read.

Morlan502Morlan502over 11 years ago
Very Sensuous

Loved this series, very sensuous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so glad that Jack and his mom are back together again,

and I know they'll stay together from now on. Mom just can't do without her boy's fabulous cock and Jack cannot do without his mother's wonderful mommy-hole. Jack's big cock will be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. Face it, that cock and that cunt were made for each other. Jack'll be shooting so much of his rich creamy semen up between his mother's legs that he's sure to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Lucky motherfucker, and lucky son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

you should continue with this story, that was not a good place to leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The ending really sucks. I'm not going to say that you should write chapter after afterchapter, but at least find a place to close out the story so the reader doesn't feel like the 'rest' of the story has been erased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So confused & a bit disappointed; 3 pages to end up in Limbo?

WTH? Eric is a worthless scumbag, why is she wasting her time with him? Just get rid of his ass. Then she needs to get her head out of her ass and figure out what she wants from life. I almost can't / don't respect her; even though I still feel for her circumstances. Life is full of hard choices.

Can either of them work anywhere? What exactly does Jack do for money? I'd say that the gist of the relationship is that they want to, and should end-up together. So figure that out and work out a resolution to make it happen. Since they already have the same last name & nobody knows the other where each lives, just move there, live together and people will assume that they're married.

Please write more.

DKP

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hope you are going to write some more

This is a lovely story that could even develop some more between mom and son. Would be really nice if they decide to live as a couple.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Well not as good as part 1!!!!!!!!!

That's about all I can say.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't like it...

Part one was good....part 2 made her a slut....hated it...the title involved "love"...but did it?...although it sounds wrong, but she made her son a cuckold....and i hate it.

Earthmover65Earthmover65over 1 year ago

Good story, but I need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous