I Love Red Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb shot me a sheepish look as he grabbed my hands and pulled them up to his lips. He kissed the backs of them and said, "Don't count me out, yet." Lilith suddenly rushed over, chittering about rounding everyone up. Connor followed behind her, his face covered in Lilith's dark lipstick. I raised my eyebrows at Caleb when we saw them.

"Oh, there you two are! I'm trying to find everyone so we can get going. I totally forgot the limo was supposed to pick us up in ten minutes." She paused and looked at Caleb, who was still holding my hands. "I'm too drunk to ask right now. You two were the last to find, let's head out." Gina led us through the club, the rest of us following two-by-two. Again, Caleb walked behind me with his thumb rubbing my exposed skin.

We walked out of the club as soon as the limo pulled up. Gina and her husband opened the doors for us and my drunk friends struggled into the limo. Once inside, Lilith and Connor draped themselves over each other and began to make out. Other couples were in various stages of intimacy, except for Gina and her husband, who had cuddled and began to lightly snore. I glanced at Caleb, and, to my non-surprise, he was already looking at me. He gestured for me to come closer, and we moved in simultaneously. His left arm wrapped around my shoulders and his right hand moved my left leg across his lap. My dress rode up with his searching hand as he brought me closer. I turned myself towards him and threw my arms over his shoulders. I pulled him in by his collar to finally kiss him. I wanted to jump into his lap and ride him till the cows came home. But, he stopped me

"Why did you stop me?" I asked him, slightly hurt.

"Because we're both still drunk and in a limo with friends," he replied.

I just shrugged my shoulders at him and tried to get closer.

"And," he began with a sad smile. "You have a boyfriend."

I froze. In the haze and jubilation of the night, I forgot about Richard. I completely forgot about my boyfriend of seven months. I forgot about the man I had exchanged 'I love you' with and had given a copy of my apartment key. I untangled myself from him and pushed myself into my seat. I was so embarrassed. I basically cheated on Richard. We sat in silence as the limo dropped everyone off.

I was the second to last stop. The last ten minutes of the ride, I had so badly wanted to reach out and touch Caleb. He looked so sad. But, I had, already, done too much and put my relationship in jeopardy.

The limo pulled into my lot. Caleb opened the door and assisted me in exiting the car. He closed the door behind me.

"Caleb," I trailed off.

He sighed, "I know Gem. But, remember, what I said. Don't count me out, yet."

I didn't know what to say so I nodded. "Good night, Caleb."

"Good night, Gem." He leaned on the car door and watched as I walked up the short flight of stairs. I turned around one last time before entering my apartment and waved. He waved back and got in the limo. They drove away as I locked my door.

"Have a good night out?" a voice asked in the darkness.

12