All Comments on 'I Love The Ink - I Love You'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Con6969Con6969over 1 year ago

Awesome definitely wish there was more

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Honestly I wasn't sure I would like this as I'm not a big fan of ink or piercings. But it was so well done and I enjoyed it so much that 5 stars don't seem enough. When she put on that dress with her creamy white breasts spilling out, I was hooked, damn, love that image.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I would love to get myself 'inked'. My problem is that I have a terror of needles. Even the thought of having an injection causes nausea and a feeling of faintness. My three Covid injections at my local surgery caused almost as much trouble as the pandemic itself. I know several women who, like myself, style themselves as Hot Wives. All of them have tats (some discrete, others much more flamboyant and visible) proclaiming their membership of the Hot Wife club. I only wish I was brave enough to join their ranks. But my terror of needles doesn't stop me from awarding this tale 5 stars. Good luck in the competition!

mastersirnowmastersirnowover 1 year ago

Welcome back Daddysgirlfl. What a great story. Looking forward to reading more of your new work soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the way you work up to the sex.

You make it interesting not just a crude fornication

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Having a hard time visualizing the tat, but had fun reading the story.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire7 months ago

The love story is good but inking a beautiful skin like hers is a terrible desecration. It may not be a popular opinion at this time, but to me, it's as close to a sin as an atheist like me can get. Terrible, terrible thing to destroy the beauty of a pale skinned redhead like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

SIMILAR Stories