I Love The Ink - I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out he lived on the second floor, in quite a modern décor. Indirect lighting washed over the rooms, and I had to ask if he had it decorated, or maybe a wife or girlfriend.

"Nope, it was all me. No wife or girlfriend. I suppose I work too much for that," he laughed somewhat sadly. "Feel free to look around while I make our sandwiches. I'm pretty proud of what I've done with the place.

I did and he had a right to be proud. It was decidedly masculine which lent itself well to modern. Clean and minimalistic. Even his bedroom had s simple walnut bed with a matching bureau and dresser. A worn brown leather recliner was near the front window, and a reading lamp and pile of books were on a small table. He called me for lunch before I had a chance to look at his reading material.

We ate, talked, and laughed. I decided I was comfortable enough to let him start coloring in the angel wing. And promised I'd let him know when I had enough.

He donned another pair of latex gloves and filled the small cups with fuschia, green, blue, and yellow. I was excited to see some color on my skin. As he filled in feathers, he angled his body and position to stabilize his hand. His hand and arm were on my ass as he worked on my hip. Although I'm positive it wasn't for him, for me it was much more intimate. But that seemed to be the way my imagination worked w Bodie.

He stopped and looked at me while stretching. "You still okay?"

This time I knew to stretch when I could so as not to get as stiff. I rolled my shoulders flat on the bed which twisted my body, arched my back, and thrust my breasts. For the first time, he looked at me with something other than a businesslike demeanor. But he tamped it down as quickly as it came.

He turned the machine on and dipped into the color effectively ending the moment.

Bodie finished my lower hip and began working on the wing where it swooped across my ass. I never realized how much of an erotic zone my ass was.

"So, what are your plans for Valentine's Day?" he asked, surprising me since we'd been mostly silent.

I laughed. "I have none because I have no one of a romantic interest."

"Oh, that's right. That Neil..."

"Nope, just a business acquaintance." I hesitated. "What about you? A hot date?"

He chuckled. "Nope. Even if I did have someone, I never believed in Valentine's Day. If we can't treat our partners special all the time, we can't make up for it in just one day."

"Good point. It's okay if one is attentive to their relationship throughout the year. To have a special day."

"Yeah," he acquiesced. "I suppose you're right." He worked for a moment before continuing. "You know that black satin wedding dress you wore at the event, had I known you better I would have gotten you black roses." He laughed. "That dress was pretty cool."

"Oh whoa, that would have been awesome to go with it. By the way, I thought you were an upcoming groom since you were at the bridal event."

He laughed. "Nope, not me. I have a party for employees and friends and like to go to that event to find something different. Actually, I've ordered Neil's chocolate-covered strawberries before. Your cherry babka is on the list this year."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'd never heard of babka till I ate yours. I'm a believer in that stuff. Damn good."

"I'm really glad you like it," I said, truly happy.

He sat up "Okay, I think you've had enough for the day. I'm going to clean you up, get you ready to go home, and give you instructions on what to do until the next time I see you."

He gave me a hand up and when I hit my feet, I swayed into him. My breasts mashed against his chest. His hand caught me on the untattooed side, right under my breast.

"Oh! Sorry, I need to get used to getting up when we're done."

"No problems. I kinda like a girl falling for me. It has been a long time," he smiled, his face inches from mine. When he realized it, he set me back on my feet and let go once he knew I was stable.

***

He was booked for the rest of the week and couldn't see me until the following Monday. Oddly enough I felt bereft. Bodie had opened up a whole new world to me. I now felt bored at work. I went out and bought some new summer clothes and got rid of the old out of date outfits.

I showered and decided to leave my hair down. It was a mass of tiny curls that swirled below my shoulders, nearly covering my breasts. I pulled on white shorts, a blue and white halter top, and straw platform sandals.

He opened the door and I thrust a white bakery box at him.

"Oh oh, did I get lucky today?"

"I'm testing some new recipes and thought I might foist the extras off on you," I laughed.

"Foist away!" he said, peeking in the box and grabbing a freshly baked shortbread cookie. "Mmm... Coffee?" I nodded. "Damn girl, these are delicious. I vote for this!" I laughed.

He set the box on the table. "You look great, Kendly," he said, noticing the braless melons in the halter top. "You seem more assured of yourself than the day I talked to you at the bridal event. Of course, I didn't know you so I have no clue what I'm talking about," he laughed embarrassed. "Just a feeling I guess."

"No, you're right, "I said, unzipping my shorts and shoving them to the floor. Not being beyond using any tactic, I gave him time to look and he noticed the tuft of pussy hair and freshly shaved lips. "I don't know what happened to be honest. That outfit. The attention that day. I honestly don't know." I struggled with the knot on the back of my halter.

He walked over and brushed my hands away to work the knot out. He then slowly slid the silky material over my nipples causing them to harden into long bullets.

I turned to face him and smiled. "Thank you."

"My pleasure. Entirely."

The day went much faster. Which I wasn't entirely happy about. He got the whole bottom of the wing colored in on my hip and ass. He called it a day when he got to my waist.

I shimmied into my shorts while he walked over and retrieved the halter. I hooked it over my head and he took the ties but ran his hands around the front to make sure it was in place. He caressed my breasts and nipples as he took time to make sure the halter was in place. He got it tied in the back. I picked up my purse.

"I'm not sure if you're interested or maybe busy because it's Valentine's day, but Wednesday is my usual recipe test day. If you're not doing anything, would you like—"

"Yes I would," he said, cutting me off. "What time and what's your address?"

***

I usually only bake on Wednesday and grab fast food but thought Bodie might appreciate food. Even though neither of us celebrates Valentine's Day, I planned to cook something special. I was swamped with orders leading up to today but had three new recipes I wanted to try.

I heard the roar of a motorcycle and although I hadn't seen one to this point, I knew he had to have one. He stood with a long florists box when I answered the door.

He held it out and said, "I just couldn't resist. This isn't for Valentine's Day, just for having me over."

I opened the box and let out an unladylike guffaw when I saw a dozen long-stemmed black roses. "Oh my god, I love them!" I squealed. So excited I walked into the kitchen for a vase and left him standing at the open door. "Ooops", I turned around but he was right behind me laughing.

"At least I know the way to your heart hmm. Give the lady black roses and..."

"Right?! I'm easy. Now you know it." I placed them in the vase.

"Nice place! I've been by and wondered what these condos are like."

"Not as much character as your house, but this is more in my budget. I do have beer and wine but thought we should wait until we test the cookies and pastry to indulge."

"Dessert can last all day in my book and I can wash it down with anything, but I'll play by your rules," he grinned. I laughed.

It didn't take long to narrow down that he loved them all and thought I should put them all on my baking rotation. I boxed up all the leftovers for him to fit into the saddlebag on his bike to take home.

I grabbed a couple of longnecks from the refrigerator and said, "I hope you like pork chops. I cook pretty simple."

"Sounds fantastic. Hey, how's your tat healing?"

I lifted the side of my shirt for him to see, forgetting I was braless again. It had become a habit for me. Oh well, not like he hasn't seen my tits before, I thought.

He inspected it closely. "Looks good. We're getting into an area with more details, The faces. It'll go a little slower from now on."

"Good," I said without thinking.

"You're certainly enjoying this aren't you?"

"I am. I'm hoping to get more. You have a lot." His arms were covered but that was all that was apparent.

"I do. I had a favorite artist do all of mine but he passed and I never got another one after that."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can see preferring one artist over another just because it's more one's style."

We were relaxing on the deck while dinner finished cooking. It was nice having him there. Neither of us felt the need to fill every second with chat. We enjoyed the silence.

Eventually, I said, "I was serious about another tattoo. I'd like you to do it as well."

He nodded as though there wasn't a question as to who'd do it. "Are you wanting to hide most of them under clothing?"

I looked off. "I hadn't thought about it. I guess if I become self-employed, I can do what I want. But if I stay and continue to crunch numbers, I'd have to behave myself."

He looked at me for a minute. "What are you wanting to do?"

"Self-employed. I don't want to open a bakery, but I would bake orders or possibly wholesale."

"So what's holding you back," he asked.

"Fear of failure of course," I laughed. "I add quite a bit to my income baking part-time, but I have the corp to depend on. Not sure if I could do it without that nine-to-five net."

He shrugged. "That you'll have to decide for yourself. Only you know your situation."

The timer went off for dinner then and we moved inside. Dinner was amazing with good food and better company. I didn't realize how starving I was for someone in my life. Even if he was only to be my tattoo artist. After a movie it was late, and he had to leave.

I walked him to the door. "I'm really glad you came over. I like having you here," I said sincerely.

"I liked being here." He turned to me. "A lot. I like being around you Kendly. Not just because of your beautiful skin either." He smiled.

I pushed on my tiptoes to reach his mouth and brushed his lips with mine. He moaned and pulled me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed the deep and passionate kiss of exploration of a new relationship. But I wanted to drag him up the stair to my bedroom and lock him in there with me. Instead, I gave him a few last soft kisses and stepped back. He sighed and stroked my cheek. Without a word, he left. I watched until his motorcycle roared away.

I took one last whiff of the black roses and headed up to bed thinking what a wonderful non-Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day I just had.

***

The next tattoo day I was in place, and he was working on my ribs.

"Are you tattooed on your chest and back?"

He looked at me clearly surprised by my question. "What do you think?"

"Mmm, being a mystery man huh."

"Maybe," he said grinning, and went back to coloring in the wing.

I was twisted so one shoulder was back as my arm, thrusting my breast up. My right arm was free though. If I moved my hand I could touch him. I slowly moved my hand and hooked my finger under the hem of his t-shirt to begin slowly inching it up.

"You are a naughty girl," he murmured, working and smiling.

"Who me?"

He barked a laugh, sat up, and pulled the white knit over his head, baring his chest to me.

"Oh my!" His tattoos weren't the first thing I noticed. The furred muscled chest and shoulders grabbed my attention immediately. Muscles flexing under his skin caught my eye.

"So what do you think?"

"I uh... Uhm," I mumbled. He stopped working and looked at me.

"You don't like?"

"Are you joking? I'd have to be dead to not. And I'm not talking about your ink. I haven't even checked that out yet."

He laughed loudly. "I'm glad you're enjoying. Continue on," he said, winking and picking up the machine again.

And I did. Dark nipples poked through the curls. I sucked in a quick breath when I saw one of his tattoos was a cross with a dagger centered on his chest.

"That's like the necklace I wore."

"I know. The Viking cross. That's why I had to come back. Wait for you that night. I don't believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason," he said.

"Yes, it does," I agreed, although it was somewhat eerie. Viking cross. I had no clue. "I probably should get up and stretch." I'd been twisted like that for a while.

"Of course." He shut the machine down, stood up, and gave me his hand. But this time when he pulled me up, he brought me against him. Our lips met in a steamy tongue-sucking kiss. My nipples abraded on his furred chest and I rubbed them against him. He grabbed my ass and lifted me higher. We were both breathlessly moaning, taking the kiss hotter.

"Mmm." My side was stinging a bit, but I didn't want to let go.

"Sorry, I should finish up this section then I can soothe your skin for the day."

I got back into position and lay quietly for a while.

"You know this isn't fair," I said.

"Hmm?"

"I'm naked and you're not."

He laughed loudly. "You already got me out of my shirt!"

"Well yeah, but I'm totally naked and you're just shirtless."

"You have turned into quite a minx."

"Only since I've known you," I said, coyly.

He guffawed. "So, I was the one to bring you out of your turtleneck and homebody existence?"

"Maybe." I tried to be serious but the giggle that blurted out gave me away.

"You truly expect me to sit here naked and tattoo you?"

"Well yeah!"

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm usually always hard. Which is quite amazing because that just doesn't happen to me. I'm usually too busy inking and not paying attention to the female attributes."

"So, I'm not allowed to see you with a hard-on?" My mouth gaped. "Is that what you're saying?"

"I'm saying it's not businesslike," he stated. I peered over the edge of the bed and saw the bulge and wet spot in his jeans.

"And the hard-on you have now is?" I argued.

Suddenly he kicked his boots off, stood up, and dropped his jeans. His hard cock, out of the confines of his jeans, popped up and bounced. He sat back down and kicked his jeans away.

"Happy now?"

"Extremely," I said, and he just shook his head.

I had plenty of time to observe the topic of discussion. His cock was the normal length, but it was stout. Two fat balls hung over the edge of the stool.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself. Take a picture, it'll last longer."

I laughed and said, "Give me my phone!"

"NO!" he shouted laughing. "You've distracted me." He turned off the machine, wiped my skin, and disposed of gloves and paper towels. "I'm done for."

"Awhhh," I whined.

He stood up and I was against him before I knew it. I groaned when I felt his naked body against mine.

"I want you so bad, Kendly," he growled against my mouth.

"Yes, I want you too."

He prepped my skin and put the soothing ointment on it, then grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his bed.

"I've had fantasies of you in my bed, you know," he said, following me down.

"Mmm, I'm glad I'm here instead of your fantasies. More fun for us both."

His body seemed even bigger next to me in his bed. He stroked my breasts and sucked each rosy nipple into hard bullets. He abraded my nipples on his days' beard growth.

"Ohhh feels so good," I moaned. He continued to tease and suck my nipples while he kneaded my tits. They were so sensitive, and he knew that.

I arched my back. My pussy was so wet for him. "I need you, Bodie. I want you inside me."

He moved into the cradle of my thighs. I raked my nails down his back and squeezed his muscular ass. He gasped as I ran my hands all over his body. His cockhead prodded between my wet lips.

"Yesss," I hissed.

His fat cock stretched the walls of my canal and I moaned with pleasure. He ground in ball deep. His heavy balls bumped ready to unload into me. He pushed up and began to thrust into me. I met him thrust for thrust. Our bodies pounded together.

"Oh god Kendly," he grunted.

His cock swelled setting off waves of pleasure through my body. My juices ran, mixing with his hot seed. I shuddered out the last of my orgasm.

He stayed locked inside me for a moment, then rolled to my side, pulling me with him. He pushed his furry thigh between mine and against my sensitive pussy. Oh my god, that felt so good.

"Cum for me," he growled, pressuring my cunt. His words, the pressure, sent me over the edge again and I moaned out another trembling orgasm.

"Ohhhh, I knew it'd be good with you," I whispered breathlessly.

***

He worked on the wing for another two weeks. The last appointment was for the wing tip on my breast.

"I saved the best for last," he said, positioning me.

It took him most of the afternoon to do it, between inking and kissing and sucking my nipple. But he did finally get it done. I stood in front of the full-length mirror and looked at how the wing wrapped around my side. Bodie came to stand behind me. His cock stood out in front of him, throbbing with his pulse.

"What do you think," he asked.

"I think I still love the ink, I know I love you."

"I love you too, Kendly."

"I want to be your forever canvas."

"You are and you will be."

~~~the end~~~

12