I Love Women in Panties Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've achieved plenty in your time, marriage and kids is not the only achievement in life."

"Yeah I know, and I don't have any regrets, it just that sometimes life gives you pause to reflect."

We spent the rest of the evening catching up, eating and drinking, Sally was fine after her moment of melancholy, and we were all relaxed and happy as we walked back to our cottage. I had struggled to not just keep staring at Diane all evening, it's a shocking cliché that I had already used during the evening, but Diane was the embodiment of the fine wine maturing and improving with age. Quite naturally, we linked arms as we walked back, she a ravenous stunning beauty, me feeling like a tongue-tied shaking teenager as the folds of her wispy summer dress and her body brushed against me.

Sally and Julie where also arm in arm and giggling ahead of us behaving more like two schoolgirls than the mature women they actually were. Once back in the cottage, I set to getting a bottle of wine open, while Sally sorted some music out on her iPod and portable speakers.

Julie flopped on to one of the sofas in a heap nearly giving me a view of her panties as the short cotton shirt dress she was wearing rode up her legs. Despite being in awe of Diane, I confess I had enjoyed the faint outline of panty that had been visible through her dress as Julie had walked ahead of us on the way back.

"Mikey! You weren't trying to catch a glimpse of my knickers, were you?"

"Trying? No! And I wouldn't really have had to try given your unladylike flop on to the sofa!"

"But, you didn't have to look, did you?" she laughed.

"No, I guess not but then where's the fun in that?" I teased.

We all laughed and settled down with our drinks listening to the music and chatting, I sat next to Julie, Sally and Diane opposite us on the other sofa. A track came on that put a massive grin on my face due to its association for me. I'm sure everyone has a few songs or pieces of music that when heard transport them to a given time or place. Well, while there was plenty of music played on that fateful night twenty years ago one song in particular always took me back to the moment when Sally, Diane and Julie dressed in school uniforms flipped the backs of their skirt's and flashed their panties at me as a birthday present. As you know, this was the start of an amazing night, never to be forgotten.

"Jesus Mike, your grinning like a Cheshire cat what on earth are you thinking about?" Sally asked.

"This particular song takes me all the way back to the night of my birthday twenty years ago, it always does, don't you guys have a song or a piece of music that instantly takes you back somewhere?"

"Just the night or a particular point in the evening?" Diane asked.

"A particular point," I replied.

"Which was?" Asked Julie.

"When three naughty schoolgirls flashed their knickers at me!" I laughed.

"Haha, what were we like back then? You know Mike, we only planned the flash nothing else for that night, everything that happened after that was totally off-script!" Julie sighed.

"Well trust me, I'm hardly going to complain about a bit of ad-libbing, I'll be honest it was a night of fantasies fulfilled for me and will always be a special memory."

"It was a night we all remember fondly, Mike," Diane said.

"Does your tongue still transport pussies to ecstasy Mike?" Julie sniggered.

"Erm, I'm not sure that's for me to answer!" I blustered trying to remain lighthearted.

"Wow, where did that come from Jules?" Sally Asked.

With a sigh and a giggle, Julie took a slug of wine, "Look Greg is wonderful, but he couldn't lick a soft ice cream out of a cone let alone what Mike is capable of! Let's be honest. Mike was just eighteen and a novice, but he was a born natural!"

"Your tongue is pretty amazing, Mike," Diane agreed as she looked at me with a mischevious grin.

"Okay enough! Thanks for the compliments ladies, but I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable here." I said, again trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, my panties are feeling wet!" Julie laughed.

At which point completely involuntarily I looked down at Julie's lap, I have no idea why other than as a male I am simply wired that way?

"Oh wow, Mike, did you just try to check whether my panties are wet?" Julie sniggered showing simulated shock.

"Er well, I er suppose I might have, but well, you know... I wouldn't really... well..." I bumbled and flustered.

Julie Roared with laughter, "Chill out, Mike, you're a man for god's sake, I would expect nothing less of you or any other bloke." Then in a conspiratorial whisper and placing her hand over her crotch, she said, "My panties, they really are wet!"

"Have you been drinking wine or a bloody aphrodisiac?" Sally asked, laughing.

"Oh, I don't know! Julie giggled, "The sexual tension between Mike and Diane who have been ready to jump each other's bones since they first set eyes on each other, the sunshine, the wine and the four of us together? I mean Jesus Sal, you look so hot, half the fucking pub wanted to shag you! Is it any wonder I feel a bit horny?"

I looked over at Diane raising my eyebrows and tilting my head in an enquiring way and with a wry smile asked, "Is this true Diane have you wanted to jump my bones since you first saw me today?"

"I could ask you the same question, Mike!" Diane countered, laughing.

"Of course you do you pair of idiots, but before the violins start to play and you disappear off into the sunset holding hands, could we have some fun, this weekend is a one-off, and I want to remember it with a smile!"

"What are you suggesting?" asked Sally a little tentatively. "I'm happy to go with the flow but what are we talking about here.

There was a definite sexual frisson in the room now all be it lighthearted and to accompany Julie's wet panties I was feeling a definite stirring in my loins.

"Well for starters, Mikey boy here can get another bottle of wine out of the fridge, and then maybe we can think of a game to play, I'm open to suggestions," she followed up with quietly.

So, the full-blooded male in me was having trouble not imagining all sorts of scenarios as I got up to fetch another bottle of wine.

Christ, this has gotten out of hand quickly, and Julie is the instigator, I thought to my self. Obviously, I knew Sal was a bit frisky earlier when we were alone, and she was teasing me, but I didn't see this coming. Or was I being stupid and reading between the lines incorrectly, no you twat, there were no lines to read between, Julie was making it very clear that she was up for some real "Fun." I wondered what Diane and Sally felt because Julie wasn't wrong; there was a sexual heat going on between Diane and me. As I took the cork from the bottle I thought, fuck it whatever happens happens, if it's nothing then so be it, but something told me it wouldn't be.

So what are we up to ladies?" I asked as I walked back into the lounge.

"Well it seems the choice is between spin the bottle, cards or charades," Diane said.

"Well, cards got me into all sorts of trouble twenty years ago, so they're out!" I laughed.

"Oh Yes," Julie giggled, "you did look cute in Diane's panties, and your cock so hard in the soft satin."

"whoah, that was twenty years ago we're proper adults now!"

"Really then why are we considering playing spin the bottle or the like? That's hardly an adult game is it?"

"Well no, I guess not, so that's it then, spin the bottle?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not," Said Sally," and we'll use a pack of cards to determine truth, dare or forfeit, a black card is a truth, a red card is a dare, and a picture card is a forfeit, how's that sound?"

We all agreed, despite the amount we had all had to drink, I for one suddenly felt distinctly sober, and my heart was thumping like an adolescent teenager!

We charged our glasses, which meant I had to open another bottle of wine and then settled down on the floor around the coffee table.

Following a card cut, it was Julie who had the first spin, we all watched mesmerised as the bottle slowly came to a halt and pointed at Sally. She cut the deck and turned up a black six.

"Truth," we all shouted.

"Okay, when was the last time you had good sex?" Julie asked.

"Three weeks ago with a charming engineer on a yacht in the Mediterranean.

The game went on in this vein for a little while with harmless but suggestive dares and questions being undertaken and answered by us all. Just innocent but adult fun amongst friends.

The bottle stopped spinning and pointed at me, I turned over a black three and Julie asked. "What's your biggest guilty secret?"

"I'm not sure I have one?" I answered

"Everone has a guilty secret," Julie pressed.

"You all know about how much I love panties so no secret, I don't feel guilty so...?"

I did have a bit of a secret, but I fully intended to keep that to myself, there was no way I was going to own up to sniffing my sister's knickers earlier!

"Oh come on Mike play the game or you'll wearing my underwear as a forfeit!" Diane giggled.

"Okay, okay! Don't hit me Sis, but I thought you looked really hot earlier when you were getting ready."

"Why would I hit you? I'm flattered," she smiled.

"Ah, bless! Brotherly love," Julie laughed.

I gave the bottle a spin, and it pointed at Sally, she turned over a jack.

"Forfeit!" I wanted to see what may or may not be possible and decided to push the envelope a little. Julie said her panties were wet earlier, for your forfeit I want you to confirm if this is true?"

"You want me to feel Julie's panties to see if they're wet?"

"I don't see any other way of confirming one way or another, do you?"

"No, I guess not," Sally said, getting up and moving round to her, stand up Jules," Sally asked.

With that, Julie stood up, and Sally put her hand under her dress to feel her panties.

"Jesus, Julie, you're sodden! It feels like you've wet yourself!" Sally exclaimed Laughing.

"Mmmm, I am a bit wet,, aren't I?" she giggled. "feel free to leave your hand there it feels rather nice."

"Sit down and behave!" Sally laughed.

"Spoilsport!"

Sally spun the bottle next, and it finished pointing at Diane, who turned over a king.

"Another forfeit," I said.

"Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure this is a forfeit? Anyway, Diane, stand up with Mike and give him a kiss until you feel him get hard!"

"It'll be a pleasure, come on Mike up you get," she said, looking at me and holding out her hand for me to get up.

I took her hand standing up, and in truth, I was already feeling a stirring, no sooner was I on my feet than Diane took me in her arms and planted her plump, soft lips on mine her tongue exploring my mouth. I responded immediately and allowed my hands to travel down to her arse squeezing and pulling her into me. I was sure I could feel a slip under her dress slide over her panties as I kneaded her arse, which was enough for me to become rock hard. Diane slowly pulled away and placing her hand over the hard bulge in my trousers, declared "Mission Accomplished."

So things had moved on, and the stakes felt as they were going to be higher from now on.

Diane spun the bottle, and it stopped pointing at me, I turned over my card, a red ten, dare!

"I dare you to kiss Sally's panties," Diane said as she glanced over at Sally then back at me with an expression that I couldn't quite decipher.

I looked over at Sally, raising my eyebrows as if asking her permission, and at the same time, I couldn't help wondering at what was behind Diane's dare.

If I fulfilled the dare, the evening was going to move into areas that could not be forgotten or to be honest maybe should not be entered in to at all?

Twenty years ago, we were basically kids that had a night that we both agreed would not be regretted or repeated, so I was struggling with this particular dilemma. Up to now, we had been a bit risqué and if I'm honest with myself had reached a point that if things moved on to the next level, I was not going to have a problem with it!

I looked over at Diane who gave me a warm smile and a mischevious wink and the again to Sally who stood up with her hands on her hips, "It's up to you, bro! We all know what happens on tour stays on tour,"

What the heck, I thought, I moved round to where she was standing and lifted her skirt up on to her hips, exposing a pair of simple white bikini panties. Kneeling in front of her, I was close enough to smell the same feminine muskiness I had experienced earlier, Christ, I wish someone would explain why these simple almost schoolgirlish panties were so sexy?

So, I guess I could have just pecked the front of them and left it at that. Instead, I took Sally's soft cotton arse in my hands and pulled her to me, and buried my head in the front of her panties my tongue tracing the line of her slit rather than just a simple kiss. Sally gave a hint of a moan as I stood to go back to my place.

"Wow, Sal, plain white cotton knickers is that the best you could do? I thought you'd be far more adventurous than that these days?"

"They're comfortable, and if you look closer, they've got some pretty embroidery on the front," Sally said, moving over to Julie to show her the front of her panties.

"Ooh Yes," she giggled, and took the opportunity to touch them cupping Sally's pussy in her hand, "They're also as wet as mine you naughty, horny girl!"

"You don't have the monopoly on feeling horny, you know!"

The raging boner in my trousers certainly gave testament to that statement!

"Ahem! My turn, I think? I said, waving Sally to sit down.

"Mmm, let's hope the next round is as interesting as the last!" Diane purred.

I, of course, gave the bottle a spin, and we all waited with bated breath for where it was going to land! Slowly the bottle slowed and settled pointing at Julie who clapped with glee and turned her card almost before the bottle had stopped!

"king! Do your worst Mikey boy! I'll even give you a truth bonus, I'm feeling just a little bit horny."

"Do my worst she asks, what could I possibly ask her to do?"

"Whatever it is just hurry up will you!"

"Okay okay, wow! You really are desperate, aren't you? So, if you're that horny, then you can show us by taking off your dress and using whatever props you feel like bring yourself to a crushing orgasm!"

"Mmmm, that's more like it, I think I'm going to enjoy this!"

Julie got up and taking an upright chair, positioned it at the end of the coffee table between the two sofas. We each turned toward her and waited for her to begin her show.

"Just to be absolutely clear, I can use whatever prop I deem necessary to achieve my orgasm?"

"Yes, anything you like!" I replied.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Swaying seductively to the music Julie undid the belt on her dress and pulled it through the loops and throwing it carelessly away. Her style of dress was ideal for a striptease with buttons running its full length, and she started by undoing two at the top revealing cleavage and the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. An added bonus I thought to myself. Julie slipped her right hand inside the dress and caressed her breast, her left rubbing her pussy through the dress material. She sat down on the chair and with her hand still kneading her breast, she spread her legs her hand now rubbing the front of her damp pale blue panties.

"Mmmm, this feels good, my knickers are dripping, it's not going to be long before I'm creaming them even more with my cum juice," Julie moaned.

"Don't forget your dress still has to come off," I reminded her.

"Hmm, what? Oh yes, I know," her breathing was getting a little ragged now as she stood and continued to unbutton her dress, with the whole of the front now open it only took a small shrug for it to drop to the floor.

Her breasts were still firm and round, her nipples were hard, and if I'm honest were begging to be sucked, a dark patch was clearly visible on her panties as she sat back down.

"Mikey, I want to use a prop if that's okay with you?"

"That's fine, we agreed earlier."

"Yeah right, and I can use anything?"

"Yes."

"Good, then I'm going to use your tongue!" she said, her hand now inside her panties.

"Whoa! That's hardly a prop," I stuttered.

"It is to me, and we didn't really define what was or wasn't a prop, did we? So over here Mikey, I'm very close!"

"You did say she could use anything Mike," Diane piped up>

"You're not helping Diane."

"Oh but I think she is, now come here and get your tongue out I have a use for it!"

It's not that I didn't want to, it just seemed so out of character for the Julie that I had come to know over recent years.

"Julie, are you sure this is what you want?"

"You better believe it, Mikey, you better just believe it! Now for fuck's sake, I'm nearly there, and I want your tongue to finish the job!"

I sighed and gave up moving over to where she sat and knelt in front of the chair, her hand was moving furiously inside her panties, I laid my hand over hers and lifted from her panties. I placed both hands on her arse and pulled her to the front of the chair, burying my face in the warm dampness of her panties. My tongue teased her swollen slit until it found the hardness of her clit, she moaned and thrust her hips forward, I pulled her panties to one side and feasted on her sopping and swollen pussy, drinking at her well of joy and pleasure. I was struggling with some discomfort due to my cock stiffening rapidly and needing some readjustment in my trousers.

She was right when she said she was close to cumming, her desperate moaning became a guttural scream, her legs tensed clamped my head as she bucked in rhythm to her body's orgasm. I continued to lick and suck at her clitoris further intensifying her orgasm until quivering and trembling she started to relax, her legs releasing me as I continued to lap up her juices until finally moving away.

"Now that's better, definitely feeling more relaxed now!" Julie sighed her whole body sagging in the chair.

"Christ, Julie, where did that come from?" Sally asked, "You were desperate for fuck's sake?"

Julie blew out her cheeks and sighed, "You're not wrong Sal, I was! The thing is I love my kids, and I love my husband, but the truth is our sex life is virtually non-existent these days and to be honest isn't that good either! I know sex isn't everything but Jesus, I just wanted to remember what it was like to be blown away with an amazing orgasm. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, of course, it doesn't Jules, Jeez I had no idea you were unhappy?"

"I'm not really unhappy Sal, I just need some decent sex!" She said, heaving a huge sigh. "Sorry, Mike, I was a bit unfair on you there."

"I could have said no, Jules, and I don't know about anyone else, but this weekend has already gone to places I for one wasn't expecting?"

"Well, I, for one, had my fingers crossed!" Julie giggled.

We all laughed as the tension in the room eased, and Julie stood and headed upstairs, "I'm going to change my knickers, these are uncomfortably wet! Any preference, Mike? She called laughing as she disappeared up the staircase.

After a few minutes, she came back down wearing a fresh pair of deep pink satin panties and did a quick twirl in front of me. "These alright for you, Mike?" Julie laughed. "I know how important panties are for you!"

"Yes, thank you, Julie," I replied with a level of exasperation "Anyone would think I was obsessed with panties?"

"You are!!" Sally and Diane responded in unison.

"Okay time to move on! Who's turn is it?"

"Mine! Julie shrieked. "And I'm going to be ruthless with whoever gets the bottle this time, it's time to heat things up a little."

"More than it has been already?" Diane asked.

"Oh yes, well for starters, you three are all fully dressed while I'm sitting here like a plum in just my knickers so prepare to lose some clothes people!" she laughed as she leaned forward to spin the bottle.