I Love Women in Panties Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly slowly, the bottle came to a stop pointing directly at Diane, who nervously turned her card over, revealing a red nine of hearts "Ooh what fun!" Julie exclaimed. "Right my gorgeous friend, firstly, I dare you to let Mike undress you down to your knickers and then undress him down to his pants, boxers or whatever he's wearing!"

My heartbeat hard and fast at the thought of this, and talking of hard, my cock was still twitching happily at the direction the evening heading. Diane laughed as she stood and moved away from the sofa, her hand out, searching for mine.

"Okay, Mike, I'm all yours!" she said as she pulled me up from the sofa and manoeuvered us into free space.

Diane stood in front of me a vision of summery elegance in a sleeveless and colourful chiffon dress, thin straps held it on her shoulders as I reached behind her, searching for its catch and zip. I released both and slipped the straps off her shoulders, allowing the dress to slide with a whisper to the floor. Now it's fair to say that every man has his preferences around the look of his ideal woman, short or tall, thin or curvy, blonde or brunette etc. etc. Well, the three women in the room this evening were all straight A's however, for me Diane went to the top of the pile with honours, tall, curvaceous, tanned and here she was standing in front of me in a beautiful matching set of underwear.

Her breasts created a seductive swell over the top of her bra, nipples firm and obvious pushing against the ivory satin. A matching slip sat on her womanly hips with her firm round arse stretching the fabric and showing the outline of her panties underneath, I was in awe of this vision of womanhood and was unable to stop myself sighing in admiration.

I had a minor dilemma to solve that entailed a decision as to whether to remove her bra or slip first knowing that either way would create a fantasy image, a beautiful topless woman in slip and panties or a beautiful woman in bra and panties? Oh, the agony of it I thought to myself with a wry smile. I decided on the bra first and quickly released Diane's wonderful large firm breasts to the room, her nipples screaming at me to suck on them. My hands slid down over her arse and back up to the waistband of her slip, and crouching down in front of her slid it down, revealing an enticing mound in the front of her panties. I lingered there for a few seconds longer than needed aware of a musky aroma and a small wet patch showing through the front of the satin.

So there she stood gloriously naked apart from her panties and wasting no time in on me and lifting my polo shirt over my head her breasts brushing against my chest as she did so. My cock was bursting to be released as Diane undid my belt and waistband, she teased as she slowly pulled my fly zip down and pushed my trousers down to my ankles, I was wearing leather flip flops so it was easy to pull them off. There was no hiding my condition as I wearing boxers, and my rigid cock was standing proud, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Julie squealed with joy, "Oh look at you Mikey, I'm not alone in feeling horny, am I?

"Jesus looks at you three horny bastards," Sally complained, "you're all virtually naked and horny as hell! What about me for fuck's sake?"

"Noone's stopping you getting naked Sal," Julie chuckled getting up, "in fact let me help you, come on up on your feet." Julie pulled Sally up and immediately unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. "Now arms up, and we'll have your top and bra off in no time!"

And right enough, a minute later Sally was in the same state of undress as the rest of us, bare-chested and resplendent in her white cotton panties. At that moment there we were all quiet as I guess we realised that maybe the evening had got to the point that none of us had actually planned for and wasn't entirely sure we were prepared for.

Despite any doubt, there may have been in my mind, my cock remained painfully erect and was an overt indication of my potential intentions but at the same time made me a little self-conscious.

Diane was the first to speak, turning to look at Sally and laughing, "So party planner what's next on the agenda? Strip poker looks to be a waste of time now, and your brother here looks to be in a bit of a state!"

"Well, I for one think that any inhibitions about this evening that may still be lingering, should be cast off and Mike's cock should be buried in one of our sopping wet cunts!"

"Yay! Absolutely, but why just one? Why not all three of our juicy pussies?" Julie said, excitedly.

"Excuse me, do I get a say in this?"

"NO!" All three said in unison.

"Well that's hardly fair, is it?"

"You're outnumbered Mike, and that's an end to it! Anyway, you're going to get to fuck three gorgeous women, we only get one man!" Sally said, looking straight at me almost challenging me to object to fucking her.

My head was spinning, we had been young and inquisitive about our feelings twenty years ago and what Sally and I did was private, and I believed a one-off. Now here she was twenty years later she was openly suggesting I fuck her and presumably with an audience of two!

"Fucking hell Mike, these two aren't going to judge us, are they? They knew what we did before, didn't you? Sally said, taking her eyes off me and looking at Diane and Julie.

"Christ no," Julie exclaimed, "we didn't just know what you were up to, we were so turned on by it we couldn't keep our hands off each other! Don't forget Diane has had the odd dalliance with her own brother."

I had forgotten Diane's own experiences with her brother, my problem was that no matter what my head told me my cock and every other part of me said what the fuck? Sally, along with Diane and Julie is gorgeous and who the hell is going to know what we three get up to this weekend?

While all these thoughts and mental turmoil was spinning in my head, Sally had come over and taken my cock in her hand, "now come on bro, I can't believe you're going to deny your favourite sister some hard cock, are you?"

"No, of course, he's not!" Diane said, kneeling down and licking the tip of my swollen member.

Julie had manoeuvered herself to a position where she was able to get her hand to my balls, "not a chance, Sal, not a chance."

And there it was "not a chance!" Julie had said, and that was exactly my position I had not a chance of resisting any one of these beauties, and I had no intention of doing so.

"Okay, okay, you win, how about we go upstairs and take advantage of those huge four-poster beds?"

"Mmmm works for me," Diane said.

"Me too!" Julie Chuckled.

"Okay, then ladies, after you," I said as Diane and Julie stood and moved away towards the stairs, Sally still had my cock in her hand and turning to me kissed me and whispered in my ear "Thank you, Mike, I love you."

So here's the thing I'm not going to bullshit you, panties are my thing, I love the look and feel of them when they are being worn, on occasion I have even had some fun wearing them! But the sight of three still firm, round arses moving seductively each encased in my favourite bikini style panties was manna from heaven.

Following the girls into our room, Julie turned to look over her shoulder, "enjoying the view, Mike?"

"Of course he is, he's in knicker heaven, aren't you Mike?" Diane laughed.

"Not going to deny it, ladies, you all look very appetising, in fact so appetising I can't wait to chew on some pantie pussy."

"No need for these then," Diane giggled as she came over to me and slid my boxers down my legs.

The four of us climbed on to the bed like a bunch of kids at a sleepover, I somehow ended up on my back, my cock rampant surrounded by gorgeous female flesh. We messed around kissing and groping until Diane positioned herself over my chest and lowered herself into a position where the mound of her satin covered pussy was directly over me. "Time to chew on some pantie pussy Mikey boy!"

There was a large damp patch obvious on the front of Diane's panties, I revelled in the musty feminine aroma and took intense pleasure in burying my face in the soft satin cushion, chewing and sucking on her hard clit. Her panties were sodden by the time I pulled the leg of them to one side exposing a soft trimmed bush, glistening swollen pussy lips and hard clit which I wasted no time in gorging on.

I could not see who but someone had my dick in their mouth, giving me a fabulous blow job and making it difficult for me to concentrate on what I was doing but struggled on! I could tell Diane was getting close as her hips moved rhythmically on my tongue her juices mingling with mine and dripping down my chin. I could also feel myself getting close under the ministrations of whoever was blowing my cock until it stopped and I was aware of a movement on the bed and then a hand took my cock and guided it slowly into a sopping love hole.

I moaned and looking up saw a pair of hands encasing Diane's breasts, massaging them and tweaking her nipples. Diane was starting to shudder and her legs tensed as I frantically sucked and licked her at the time as I was being ridden by whoever. The next couple of minutes became a blur of sweaty bodies, guttural cries as the three of us came and writhed together on the bed.

"Fucking Hell! That is so fucking horny, look at you three go," I heard Julie exclaim, and thus giving away who was sitting on my cock! "Ooh yes, oh fuck yes, mmmm I'm cumming!" She further exclaimed as she obviously fingered herself to orgasm.

Diane had collapsed forward her hands on the wall behind my head breasts hanging just above me as she slowly climbed off me revealing Sally waving cheekily with a wry grin on her face as she started to dismount from my softening cock. Julie sat on the end of the bed as Diane and Julie lay either side fo me.

"Well, that's got the weekend off to a good start"" Julie giggled, "Anyone for a nightcap?"

As I came down and relaxed after some amazing sex, I realised I had to come to terms once again with having fucked my sister! Who climbed off the bed and came to me to me and with a wink gave me a kiss, "Absolutley Jules I'm gagging for a glass of something."

"Oh, gagging would be right, but that was not for a drink Sal," Diane laughed as she also scrambled off the bed.

"Ah, the weekend is young and I have a few surpises for you all before it's finished!" Sally said mysteriously as she left the room.

"What does that mean?" I called out to her, now uncertain of just what the thee of them had planned.

"You'll find out brother dear, you'll find out," her voice trailing away as she disapeared downstairs.

And find out I would...

*****

If you liked this, let me know and I'll make sure you find out what happened over the rest of Mike's time in a Devon cottage!