I Love You, Dad - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Daniel almost said, "maybe," but then he bit his tongue. "That's ok, dad if you're comfortable... I need to man up as well."

The heavy body of James made the mattress bounce, and the bigger man grabbed his son. "Come here, you; what's going on in that little head of yours?" Daniel couldn't escape his father's big arms, coming all around him, and his cock grew one more time to impossible lengths. His heart was beating so fast, dangerously racing on his fingertips, but Dad knew how to calm him down.

"You're safe with me. Relax, your heart is racing."

"I'm just nervous, dad."

"About what?"

James caresses Dan's chest, thinking about how all the men of his life were bigger and wider, but his son, bless his soul, was always a less sporty man. And that was alright, he told himself, feeling his ribcage under his powerful arms.

"I don't like to see you here all alone. You loved mom so much that now it's hard to get over her, isn't it?"

Their bodies are glued together, and James gave him a friendly tap on his chest, "after so many years together, there are a few things that go away. But love wasn't one of them. But no matter what, Danny boy, I'm glad I have you to remember me of that love."

"That's not my point, dad," Dan said, caressing father's big hand over his chest and ignoring his rock-hard erection, "how many months are you living here now?"

"Why does that matter?"

Dan wanted to turn around and face his father, but his boner was a no-no. "You have a beer belly, dad. You put on at least fifty pounds. There are beer cans all over the place, or were, as I tidy it up. You don't have a job anymore. I'm worried about you."

A kiss on the head. "That's very sweet of you, but I can't expect you to look after me."

"Who will?"

"Let's get some sleep. Why don't we go for a run tomorrow?"

"A run?" Dan's voice went one pitch higher than usual. "I don't run."

"I'll teach you. You need to get some meat on those bones."

And then, a good night kiss, "you have nothing to worry about, Dan."

"I just feel you're not telling me so many things."

"Hey, it's me that needs to worry. I'm the old guy here."

"You're not old, dad." And, involuntarily, Dan moves his body, adjusting his position just a little bit further, his not-as-meaty but still round-shaped butt finding the perfect fit between his dad's thick thighs and that generous volume contained in his white briefs. "Before I went to Uni, you had the fittest body of my friend's dads."

"Is that so?" James ignores the proximity between the two, he was no stranger to close contact. His hands were still resting on his son's chest, and he was finding comfort in being so close to him. "From all of your friends' fathers, I was the one with the best body? Even though I'm an old cunt?"

"Stop it, dad, you're not old."

"And now you're afraid I'll lose the competition of hottest dad? Because of this beer belly?"

Both laughed, with Dan's body reverberating from his father's deep voice, his lungs so large and comforting. He could feel him pressing against his small ass and enjoyed every second of it.

"I'm sure you'll come second or third, it's not like a fierce competition."

"Thanks a lot." Another kiss, with James inhaling his son's scent. "I love your hair," he said, trying to justify what he just did, a loud and prolonged taste of his scent.

"Mom said your hair was like this when you were young."

"Young is an understatement. I miss having this energy, but I can now live through yours." He caresses Dan's hair, and something shifts in him, it goes unnoticed how his cock reacted to his son's smell and textures, but Dan didn't miss a beat.

"I bet women were all over you at the time," he said.

"Ah... that's long past. It doesn't matter, it's time for bed, son." He shifted his position in bed and noticed how his balls were heavier and his cock a nice semi-chub, and he paid little attention to that. After all, it was just men being men. "Tomorrow, I'll beat the shit out of you. 5K minimum!"

Dreams were plenty, and the sleep was late to come, as Dan couldn't forget his dad's body growing against his. He woke up in the arms of his father, cocks hard, rubbing one another. He dared to open his eyes, and at the same time, James mimicked him. "Hey, morning sunshine."

"Morning, dad," he said in a drowsy voice. He wanted to move away, to lay on his stomach, but James was so at ease with the scene that Daniel let it play out for a little while. It was not like his father was purposely rubbing his morning wood on his, but more like he didn't even notice it yet.

"Are you ready to run with me?"

"What, right now? Can't I stay in bed a little longer?"

"Don't be lazy. I should put you in the army."

"No, you shouldn't! It's too early."

James shifts his position, and his hard cock, contained in white briefs, rubs against his son's hard cock, a prolonged contact as he turned on his back. "Sorry about that, son," he decided to acknowledge it.

"Been a long night," Daniel joked about it, making his dad sigh long and hard.

"It's been a long few months, more like it." He cocked his head toward Dan. "Bet you see much more action than this old guy here, uh, buddy?"

And Daniel rolls to the other side of the mattress, burying his face in the pillows. "Dad!"

"What? I know I'm your dad, and I'm the best person to give you advice on that."

"That's - ah, please stop!"

"Condoms! Always use condoms. If you do what Damon did, I'll spank your ass."

No. Daniel wasn't built to run. He never was, no matter what they wanted him to believe when it came down to sports. He was just not tailored to it. After mile 2, James was cordial enough to slow down to a walking pace. They talked little, but James paid attention where his son's eyes were focused - he didn't look at the lovely girls in tight outfits, and, instead, his concentration would go away anytime a man would pass him by, running in shorts, his bulge bouncing.

And it wasn't like he didn't know. A father knows this thing, but he chooses to let Dan do things on his own time. When it comes to that, he'd love him all the same.

The afternoon was spent talking about the future, and, late evening, James went for another run. When he got home, Daniel had cooked dinner, and it was a strange thing only to drink water, but he took it as an effort to appease his son.

"I'm going to find a room for myself, dad, so you can have your own space again," Dan told him, very sure of what he was saying.

"The fuck you are, boy," James replied, using his firm voice that made all the hair on Dan's body stand up in respect. "I'm getting a job, and I will pay your tuition again, got it?"

"I have my own money, dad. From grandma."

"But that's not to pay for all of that."

"Or I'll take a loan. But you need your own space, don't you?"

They washed the dishes in silence and sat down to watch a movie, taking advantage of neither Charles nor Simon being at home.

The romantic comedy on the television was tolerable enough, and tired from the day's exercise, Daniel fell asleep in his father's arms, to wake up in the middle of the night, dressed in his pajamas, on the mattress next to the dad-of-the-year. He smiled as he fell asleep again.

"Morning, sunshine, wake up."

Dad was lying on his side, patting him on the shoulder, while Daniel scrubbed his eyes and turned to him. "What's the time?" he asked, his voice whispering.

"It's time to get out of bed."

"Just five minutes more, please," he begged, hiding his face in the pillow.

But James took the pillow from him in a playful manner, remembering quite well how Daniel used to be upset with simple things like this while he was in the waking-up process. "Stop it!" he exclaimed, trying to get the pillow back and ending up falling into his dad's arms.

"Ok, five more minutes."

But James went speechless when Dan held onto him and buried his face in his chest, pulling him closer to him. It was innocent, he was sure of it, but having this proximity made his body react to his son's presence. He noticed it more than before and, for the first time, was almost uncomfortable.

He could blame the morning wood, but by the time he tried to wake his son up, his morning wood was already gone. But now, he felt his erection growing, fueled by the close proximity of Daniel and from the rubbing of his cock against his.

Panic ensued in his brain. "This can't be happening," he told himself, but the more he tried to fight it, the more Daniel held onto him, "just five more minutes, dad," he whispered again.

This was crossing a line. He knew Dan was gay, and he was a man. He never thought his own son could be interested in him - in a quick succession of thoughts, he told himself how he never looked at his mother or sisters sexually. No, this was all on him - Susan was right in breaking up with him, look at yourself now, James, a fucking pervert, getting hard with your fucking son?

"Right, that's enough, Dan."

"But you are so warm. Just one more minute, please."

"Enough."

And in a brusque way, James stood up in one go, leaving Dan to grasp on the warmth that once was. Daniel understood he had gone one step too far, he knew his father was a forbidden territory, but still, his need, his crazy horniness caused him to blur the lines and step through.

It was a mistake he couldn't make a second time.

Sunday rolled out awkwardly, with James pushing himself as hard as twenty years ago to fight the urges his son brought with him. As he arrived back home, sweaty from running mindless miles, with his heart pounding to the point of dizziness, he observed the young man smiling at him, something sort of involuntary even. As the week passed through them, Dan's mother didn't bother to call or check on him. The time was dull, and he returned to his books, preparing for his semester as best as possible. He missed his dad's "morning sunshine," and it was difficult to accept why such a sudden change. He had been controlling himself pretty well, except for that pair of briefs he kept hidden in his pillowcase and which he slept to every night.

Something he couldn't possibly know was what his father kept from him. As a military man, he was trained to see the things others miss, and when he found by chance his son was using his dirty, filthy briefs to lull himself to sleep, he got more than worries. He got a real problem on his hands.

But he was not a twenty-year-old rookie. Facing this situation could lead him to lose the best thing of his life, and he had to have a plan before laying this in front of Dan.

Sweet Danny boy.

Sweet Danny boy and how he clutched his chest, and how he was a perfect fit against his cock. He made him hard, he made him question the world they shared together. If his ex-wife was to find out... he shivered at the thought of it.

"You sold the car?"

The question lingered in Dan's lips one second too long.

"Still have my bike."

"But you loved that car."

A shrug, and it was the end of the conversation. Sometimes, his dad knew exactly how to piss him off, but Daniel was working on his behavior. Then, taking advantage of being alone at home that afternoon, he sat down, searching for jobs around town. What would a 47-year-old with military background do to make a living? He knew very well his dad was eating through his savings already and that he would have to go into grandma's money to compensate for his stay in the room. It wasn't that expensive, but when there was no money flowing in, he told himself, loud enough for his dad to hear.

James had arrived shortly after Daniel sat down, and instead of announcing his presence, he stayed quietly observing his son.

"Now, this one might be what he needs. Let's see," Daniel typed a few things on the laptop. The sunshine was entering the room, illuminating the space, and his son had never looked more beautiful than at that moment. "How much do you pay? Goddamn, being an adult must suck balls," he continued, a nerdy young man said while taking his glasses out and rubbing his eyes. He wrote a few things down on a notepad and carried on with his research.

"How's it going, sunshine?" James asked Daniel, causing him to jump on the chair. He leaned over his shoulder, "so, are we looking for a job?"

After an hour of this, with James sitting next to his son, a few applications were sent.

"It's like you were born with words on your fingertips."

"It's the least I can do. And to be honest, dad," he said, grabbing his hand, "I wish I had some of your skills. Words aren't everything."

Unexpectedly, two days later, a phone call turned into something more, and it was with a grin on his face that James waited outside the gym for Daniel, which had heeded his advice of starting to do some exercise. The fact he was a student granted him more benefits than he could use, but a friend of his dad became his personal trainer, and he took it one step at a time. There was still a few weeks left to compensate for a whole year of anxiety.

"Guess who got a job?"

As his dad explained later on, after drinking a couple of beers to celebrate, there was an old friend of his - well, a previous girlfriend, before mum - that saw his application and rang him, and after a brief conversation, he was ready to start the next day.

Daniel still brought up the conversation - why don't you ask some of your colleagues from the army for a better paying job, but James had the same stubborn character as he always did.

That night, his father was not even thinking as he undressed in front of Daniel - his caution from previous weeks prevented him from keeping doing it, afraid of making matters worse, but today his worries were gone. His son, though, took the opportunity with open eyes, observing the long, soft penis of his father, nestled so perfectly into a low set of balls.

"Don't you feel constricted by the underwear?" Daniel suddenly asked him, blurting the words out and stopping James mid-leg with his briefs.

"A little."

"If it's because of me, you can sleep without it, dad. I've observed it gets pretty tight."

Alarm bells sounded all over his head, but there was something about his son that muffled that noise, and in one quick decision, James agreed. After all, he had been naked around men all his life, this shouldn't be any different.

Naked, except for his white top, James got inside the covers and watched as Daniel got ready for bed, wearing his old pajamas. Sat on the bed, he grabbed the hem of Daniel's top. "Joshua seems to be getting some results out of you," he commented, making Daniel red in the face.

"He's intense, dad, and he promised me he would go easy on me."

"Easy? Joshua? You're in for a surprise." He passed one hand over Daniel's triceps, "seems you're making some progress already."

The army man noticed his son getting flustered and thought he was the one going one step too far now.

"It's nothing special, dad, but I was talking with Joshua, and I got a plan when I return to Uni. He told me it would take months or years, but consistency is key. Just like you're doing now."

"Meaning?"

"You lost some weight already. I'm proud you began to run again, dad, really proud."

It was involuntary, but having his son compliment him caused a stir in James' groin, his balls were heavy and needy, and his cock woke up from a slumber. He thought that he had lost all his libido at a certain point, but it turned out he just needed to recover from the blow of his life.

"Thanks," he said simply, scratching his hair.

That night, Daniel's dreams were all about his dad, sleeping naked at his side. He dreamt about fucking, and when he woke up, he had made a mess. The clock was pointing to nine o'clock already, and dad was nowhere to be seen. Still, a note on his bedside had written, "good morning, sunshine. I'll be at work today." A smile, and just soon after, panic, as Daniel saw the hidden briefs completely exposed on his side of the pillow.

His throat closed down--tears in his eyes.

Shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

He paced around the room, thinking about what he had to do, but nothing came to mind. In his head, a sentence of having fucked things up so badly that his father would never look back at him. Never.

It was such a visceral emotion that he had to run to the toilet as his stomach coiled on itself. He washed his face, returning to the bedroom. The only possibility would be to leave right now and never look back. Yes, that was what he had to do. It was when he entered the room that he noticed his dad's white sleeveless top lying on the floor. This was unusual in a way, since Dan had moved in, father had been more careful and using the laundry basket, which in turn, Daniel would sort out and wash. He picked it up with trembling hands and, unconsciously, took it to his face, smelling his dad all over that item of clothing. An immediate response from down there, and he couldn't help himself, leaning against the door, one hand holding the white fabric against his face, the other jerking off to the fantasy of being his father's toy.

"I love you, Daniel," he would say, balls deep into him. And the dream would always end up here, as Dan was already shooting his load.

He cleaned everything up, the hidden briefs included and thought it would be better to wait for his father to arrive. He didn't want to ruin his first day at a new job.

On a mental note, Daniel wanted to talk to him about why he left the military, it was something he never understood, and in his head, that could still be a way to help his dad.

His dad arrived home late but appreciated having food on the table. They talked about how his dad went. Daniel was trying to understand if there was any change, any reason he should be worried. Did he see the briefs hidden in his pillowcase? But all evidence pointed at him being paranoid. James, on the other hand, knew precisely this would be the case and shielded himself from telling too much about this to his son. He would only stay with him for a few more days, and he wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.

Because his boy had a thing with him, he interpreted it as purely natural, just curiosity growing up. Didn't James himself have a casual affair with more than one man during his time away on missions abroad? This was just the same thing, one bloodline too close.

James slept like a rock, and Daniel was now used to being near him and ignored his urges. He was certain that dad had missed the item of clothing on his pillow, which reassured him.

He spent the next day, a Friday, organizing his things for Uni, and the Saturday next, dad took him for a ride.

"Here's your helmet, son."

"Where are we going?" he asked, excited.

"Swim. There are some lakes nearby, and it's hot as hell. I can use some stretching."

He put on his helmet, eyeing his father figure - the weeks of better healthy eating and less beer, combined with less beer, were making progress. His beer belly was reduced, and his overall happiness increased.

"Hold on tight to me, Danny boy," he told him, and Dan obliged, holding tight to his dad. "You're not afraid of riding a bike, are you?"

And before Daniel could have second thoughts, he got his foot on the gas pedal. The scenery changed from suburban houses to trees and then a cooler air from the mountains. There was a region of lakes just ahead, and in less than one hour, they were on a different planet.

James, dressed in his biking gear, took his backpack and told his son to follow him. "There's a spot I know that never disappoints." The serenity of the area was something Dan kept in his mind, and after walking for a few minutes, the trees opened up to a shore. "Now, the area is easy to swim, not very deep, but be careful all the same." The sun was shining strong, and there was a moment of hesitation before Daniel took his swimming shorts from the bag. While he hesitated, his dad was already naked, getting his bike bear aside and taking out his swimming shorts as well. He looked at his son and smiled. "Last one to get to the water is a rotten egg," and childishly, James ran to the water, throwing himself into the liquid pool of unknown desires. As for Daniel, he watched, uncertain how to behave, but he ran behind his father, stopping as soon as the water touched his skin.