I Love You, Dad - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's cold."

"Don't be a pussy, come on in!"

"But -"

And James ran towards him, picked him up, and took him to the water in his arms.

The swimming was nice, but laying in the sun surrounded by trees with his dad beside him was nicer.

"You're going tomorrow, isn't it?" James asked. He had been trying to avoid the conversation, and his heart will miss his dear son.

Daniel nodded, turning to his father. "Thank you for having me. I don't think I'd managed to live with mum much longer."

A smile. "Son, I'd do anything for you. But sharing a room with me is tough. I bet you wanted your intimacy, especially now that you're 19."

Daniel traced his father's muscles, he still has large pecs from swimming and working out all those years ago. His hairy chest made him simultaneously happy and sad, the sadness from leaving, and he sighed loudly. "I enjoyed it. You showed me I need to be more out there, you know? Having this kind of intimacy was a positive thing."

"Was it? And I thought I'd scared you with my old man's body." He busted into a laugher, with his ribs exposed, his chest muscular and delicious in the eyes of a much younger son. "Ah fuck it. Haven't had this amount of fun in a while, you know? You were right, I still love your mother a lot, it fucking hurts."

Daniel got closer, listening as if saying, "go on."

"She... I don't know if you remember some things, you were so young. I was almost thirty when you were born, and in the years that followed, your mother and I had three kids. It was a tough life for her, you know? She also wanted to pursue a career."

Daniel placed a hand on his father's shoulder, sitting next to him, observing his long and muscular thighs.

"And eventually, we came to a point of rupture. I loved her more than anything, but neglect was there, and I couldn't deny it. I left her alone with three kids while I thought I was doing her a favor by being the whole provider shit. It turned out I was very outdated."

James leaned on his son for comfort, picking up a small stone and throwing it confidently, hitting the water far below. "It's not easy to leave the army. But it was either that or losing her. She told me she'd take the kids away."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Nothing is your fault here. But it didn't matter how much I changed, the damage was done. Those are her words, by the way."

A silence settled between them. The birds flew to the other margin as the trees rustled, an eerie chill down his spine.

"Ah, but fuck it. It's done. I told you I wouldn't massacre you with all these details, but here I am, worse than a girl in her period."

"Dad!" Daniel said, "we don't say those things anymore. But I'm glad you can open up with me." James leaned closer against Daniel, letting his son give him comfort, the comfort he never knew he needed. It was good to listen to his son's heartbeat, faster than his, probably double the speed.

"And then I was fired. Your mum broke up with me and filed for divorce, and I felt lost for the first time in my life. I, an army man through and through, lost. It was the worst thing."

"But now you're back on track and working with your ex-girlfriend." There was something about how Daniel said these words that made James cautious about his reply.

He sat upright again and, without answering, got up, picked the flattest of the stones, and, approaching the margin, threw it, splashing it five times before sinking.

"Have you ever swam naked, son?" he shouted while Daniel approached him. "Best thing in the world. I don't want to talk about my ex-girlfriend. I just want to enjoy the little time I have left with you. So, get rid of those shorts, and let the water do the rest."

And, before Daniel had time to reply, his father's long cock was freed from the shorts, hanging heavy, "come on, less staring and more swimming," and without a care in the world, the next couple of hours were spent as father and son, enjoying an afternoon like they never did before.

At night, after having dinner in a local restaurant, Daniel got his stuff ready to leave in the morning. James couldn't help but stare at him, already feeling his absence in the house. In his head, he was thinking about how to get a better place, get back on track with his finances, and be a better man. He knew he had the skills, he just needed the strength to fight through his mid-life crisis.

"You look so serious, dad."

"Ah, it's nothing. Did you get everything packed?"

"I did, yes." Even a pair of dirty briefs, packed tightly in a pillowcase, hidden down his luggage.

"I guess it's time for bed. My body's sore from swimming."

And the ritual repeated itself, the undressing, the dance between the two men, each day more attracted to one another. Daniel repeated to himself the mantra that his dad was off limits, a silly fantasy he would soon grow out of.

"It's hot tonight," he commented, letting his shorts fall to his ankles while searching for his pajama bottoms, which were already packed in his suitcase.

"Why don't you sleep like that, son?" His dad asked, observing the curves of his young body. He noticed during the swimming session how his son was getting more in shape, and it was another set of red flags for James, the way he was thinking about his son. He could control himself, but he knew how far off the line he was going.

"What? Naked?"

"I sleep naked. You should do the same."

And understanding what this might lead to, Daniel hesitated but agreed in the end, entering the bed to hide his erection. The thought of being naked next to his father was too much to handle with self-control.

He turned off the light as his dad undressed, and he entered the bed with him.

"I'm glad you came to live with me, Danny boy. I needed it."

"I was worried, dad. You are far too important to me, and I'm sorry I got so distant during Uni."

His dad caresses the hair, tucking it behind his ear, "we'll be better for one another, son. I'm here if you need anything."

And James gives him a long kiss on his forehead, "I'm sure you'll do just as great as you did this year, but if you're struggling, give me a call. I can always pop by to check on you."

"It's too far away, dad," Daniel said, holding his father's hand, and keeping his distance from him, a pillow blocking his cock.

"Nothing is too far away for your dad. I want you to be the happiest you can be, not the best." And Daniel kisses his hand, already dreaming about his dad being his first but knowing it would be impossible.

James woke up with a weight on his chest. Daniel's head was sleeping profoundly on it, between his pecs and his belly, dangerously close to his aching cock. He tried to shift his position, to bring the bedsheets up, but the movement woke his son up,

"Morning, dad," he said, his eyes still closed, his hands across his body.

"Hey sunshine, how are you?" He was barely breathing, thinking he needed to hide. But having Daniel so peacefully on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, was better than anything in the world. "You slept alright?"

"Still sleeping," he giggled, giving out a big yawn. "You're always so warm, dad. I don't think I'll let you get out of bed for the next hour or so."

"Let me just pull these bedsheets over us, Danny boy," he said and tried to reach it with his hand.

"I'll do that," and suddenly, Daniel went quiet.

He didn't move or make a sound.

"Danny?"

"Sorry, dad. Yes, the sheet," and he moved in a way, trying to avoid the long, hard cock of his father. James knew this was probably the case, but he was also not giving a damn fuck about it. "Here you go, do you want to cover all the way up?"

"You know what I want to cover, Dan."

"Sure." And Daniel pulled the bedsheet until that gorgeous cock was a volume under a white coating. He didn't move his head, though, too afraid to lose the moment with his father.

"You ok, Danny boy?" he asked, caressing his curly hair.

"Just listening to your heartbeat, dad."

"You know we'll have to get up eventually."

"Just five more minutes, dad. You know I always liked to stay in bed a little bit longer."

He kept caressing his son's hair, asking his erection to settle down, but his morning wood was harder than any day before. Daniel was gently brushing his fingers on his hairy chest, and he was enjoying it more than he should. The screams inside his head were unable to get through to his brain. He didn't care about anything, he just wanted to prolong this moment forever.

A bliss. A euphoria-like state. True happiness.

"Am I crossing a line, dad?"

And thus, he was brought to reality.

"I don't know, Danny. For the second time in my life, I'm as lost as you. But I like the feeling of you resting on my chest."

"I like it too. I feel safe."

He moved his hands from his hair to his son's neck and shoulder, rough palms on soft skin. And, for a reason yet unknown to James, having his son's cock pressing with unfathomable heat against his thigh was not reason enough to stop this moment.

"Let's just stay like this. Five more minutes, like you asked, Danny boy."

Daniel rubbed his head on his father's chest, inhaling his scent, and he let his hand slide down on his father's belly. An immediate reaction, a loud inspiration, his father's lungs bigger than ever. But still, silence. Daniel caressed gently around the treasure trail of his dad, eyes locked on the volume beneath the sheet, and he watched it throb a few times, coordinating with his hand movements. A bead of desire was soaked up by the fabric. He knew he was stepping out of line, but he was horny. And he could say the same from his dad. In a few hours, Daniel would be gone, and his opportunity lost.

He got closer. His fingers gently rubbed against the skin, playing on his hair, listening to his father's breathing and noticing his heart pumping faster. A big and heavy hand laid on the back of his neck. Daniel's lips gently kissed the skin beneath his large pecs, and his fingers conquered another inch of territory, prompting a big inspiration from James again. He could taste his son's desire on his fingertips, and he knew this should have stopped long ago, as soon as he opened his eyes.

Maybe he should stop. James' hand caressed his son's shoulders, just to return to his hair, fingers weaving into his curls, and he closed his eyes, nothing on his mind. Daniel drummed his fingers down his dad's ribcage, all the way to his hipbone, and watched a throbbing cock continuously leaking. He knew he could make a move but was afraid of doing so.

"Is this ok, dad?" he dared to ask, his voice a thin whisper. Outside, the city was silenced by their intimacy.

"It is," James answered, losing yet another opportunity to stop his son from going further.

Daniel stopped drumming, his fingers were tense, so close and yet, so distant. His father kept on caressing his hair, and Daniel could smell his desire from where his head was. "I'm happy we can have this moment to ourselves," Daniel said, and his dad hummed, his heart still racing in his chest, drumming on Daniel's ear.

"I wish I could help you with all this tension, though." Daniel's eyes gaze upon the cock of his dreams, still covered under the sheet, he bit his lower lip as his hand moves onto it, hoovering a scarce inches away. He could feel its heat like it was calling for him.

"You're helping already, Danny boy. You're the most precious thing in the world for me, and I don't want to lose you, no matter what, son."

A pang of guilt shoots through Daniel's heart, his hand returning to his father's hip again, so close, yet so distant. There was no way his father couldn't notice Daniel's throbbing cock on the side of his leg, and yet, he made no moves to terminate this interaction. Anxiety gave way to courage, and while James caressed Daniel's hair one last time, telling himself it was time to get up and stop this nonsense, Daniel gently moved his hand across, fingers touching softly above the sheet, and like a liquid, he toppled the volume and let his hand rest on that solid and warm cock.

He didn't dare to ask if that was ok. For a few seconds, the world became a different place. His father didn't say a word, and Daniel took that as a sign. A sign this was their moment. Gentle fingers grabbing the first cock of his life, slowly went all the way up to his belly button to meet the head of his cock, moist and scorching hot, just to flow like water to the bottom of his shaft, involving two large, softballs.

Daniel never felt anything quite like it. He didn't know what to do besides what felt right. He kissed his father's chest as his hand grabbed the thickness of his manhood and carefully, almost masterfully, stole moans from the older man.

He noticed how it throbbed, how it reacted to his presence. His father was hard, and it was because of him. That was the first thought that came to his mind, only to be replaced by the feeling he just wasn't getting laid recently. A man needs to let go of some steam from time to time, and it was his duty, as a son, to help his father overcome this period in his life.

Soft hand against a raging hard cock. James was moaning more than he should, fingers now weaved onto that curly, diabolic hair of his son, forgetting any time or place. He could feel his son's manhood against his tight, hard and solid, thick, moist, leaking, and he knew this was wrong. Oh, so fucking wrong, but he dared not to stop what had begun.

His moaning encouraged Daniel to do more, and James used his leg to take that bedsheet away, the one he requested to hide his shame. A loud thump as his cock hit back against his belly, and a mesmerized Danny used his hands to pleasure his dad, increasing the speed, using the generous precum to lube him up, and he never took his eyes away from the cock that brought him to life.

In whispers, James asked what Dan was doing, but he couldn't hear a word, so obsessed with taking his dad into his hands.

Hands moved from Dan's hair to his back, his father grabbing the meat of his bones, moaning hard as Daniel increased his speed, adjusting to his father's reactions.

"Fuck, we shouldn't be doing this," he finally gathered the courage to say what was on his mind, but Daniel didn't stop. He couldn't.

"Is this ok?" he asked instead, bringing his hand all the way up to the head of the beast, collecting the bead of pre cum from the slit, and using it to lube him up.

A shiver all over James' body. "Fuck. Don't stop, Danny boy."

"You sure? You just said we shouldn't -"

"Don't fucking stop," his dad said in his military voice, enough for a glob of precum so leak from Daniel's cock against his father's thigh.

Fueled by his dad's deep voice, Daniel worked his father's cock to the best of his abilities while dad's big hands gripped his smaller body, his ass twitching, begging for something to fill him, something completely new. Up to this day, all his erotic dreams didn't compare to the reality of being in the hands of a true man.

He watched the precum flow, the big head engorge, he lowered his head, wanting to kiss that thick mushroom cock just one tongue away, but his dad grabbed his hair and kept his head in place, knowing that would be a disaster.

A growl filled the room as his father announced his orgasm, impending doom running from his balls, and what started as a short dribble of a white substance became a flood of ropes of cum, hitting Daniel right in the face, his hands continuously milking his dad and his own cock shooting against his father's body.

What took weeks to begin was over in less time than Daniel wanted.

The pungent smell of his father's sperm was all over the room, and Daniel tasted him on his tongue. He dared not to move while his dad's moans came to a halt. He caressed his hair and patted him on the back.

"Come, let's shower, Danny boy."

And the boy showered with the man, the father washing the son's body in silence until it was time to say goodbye.

"Promise you call?"

==========

Note to readers:

If you wish to leave a comment, rest assured I'll read it (and most likely will reply to it). Both compliments and critics are appreciated.

There will be a part 2.

Thank you