All Comments on 'I love you mommy Pt. 01'

by thisisalreadytaken

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

First, kudos for putting yourself out there for writing this story. I liked the characters and the build up. I liked the dialogue and banter. I will be looking for part 2. Thanks for your time and imagination.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 4 years ago
very good story

Very erotic....cant wait for pt 2 and 3 and 4 and........

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

"some of they most loving memories I have from you are laying like this, feeding." Such beautiful for words for a son to hear. It seems for all of us that were fortunate suck their mothers breasts later in life, thoughts revert back to nursing. That bond instantly happens again no matter how many years it had been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Loved it! Please continue and hope she gets pregnant by her son. Nothing better than having a sexual relationship with your Mom. She’s the only woman that can fully take care of your needs. A special bond between Mother and Son.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
MORE...MORE...MORE

Great story. See this chapter one .I cannot wait for more chapters. Will be looking forward to read. TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Fantastic story, please write Chapter Two!!

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago

Great start. Hope there is more coming

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I hope part 2 is on the way. ^*!^*!^*!

This story is so full of love, the sex

is running in second place.

MOMS breasts win hands down,

and the fucking was great, can you

beat that. Well done very good read.

...THANK YOU...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Come on part TWO!

Great story, you had me hard when he started nursing on his mom's breast. The love and sex just got better and better, then it ended. There's got to be a part 2, at least. Also loved it when she gave her son her panties to sniff and use, way to go Mom.

The only complaint I have is the overuse of "Mommy", He starts with calling her "Mom" but then reverts to calling her "Mommy", like a small child. I've never screwed my mother but I don't think I would start calling her Mommy. Any of you MFs have any input on that, would love to hear your side.

It's still a five star story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mothers Love

What a beautiful love story about a Son and his Mother. So erotic, sexy and hot. I hope their story continues

bruceacimbruceacimalmost 4 years ago
A BIG Issue...

For me is when authors can't figure out how to make their story interesting without involving a significant / substantial loss for the characters involved. There are many other ways you could have had the mother still lactating such as her having the child or possibly even giving the child up for adoption. Or you could have had the mother volunteer as a surrogate to get some additional money.

Other than that issue your story is quite good and I did give you a 5-star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthisisalreadytaken@thisisalreadytaken
I love feedback, regardless if it's positive or negative! And if what I write makes you hard or wet, I'd love to hear about it. :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES