All Comments on 'I Love You Too Much'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments (Page 2)
OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

GREAT story!!! Well done!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Need a chapter 2 need to know what caused Traci an Johann to split and as Kitty said what happened to the necklace. Plus Traci as time goes by since she now has a 4-5 year old.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

4.5 stars. Half a star off, for the ex not getting really any downside (ok, being a single mother maybe); and a small quality nitpick - as another commenter noted, for never-to-be-spoken-of-again necklace that seems to be just a waste of paragraphs. Otherwise, a very good story.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars was as high as I could go for the unfinished and hole filled story.

DITTO to what everyone else commented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another Martian Slut Ray plot. A loyal loving intelligent wife and mother, for 22 years, and then, Shazam!, he finds out he's married to an aardvark. And Johann never even got a splinter in his hand, or under his finger nails. Since Johann is her boss isn't that a law suite in the making? Whatever. Glad he ended up with a real woman, a real friend. But then he thought he had one in Traci, for 22 years. So I wonder how many years he gets from Rae Ann before she meets some NFL line backer who actually knows what to do with her Amazon body. Its difficult to feel any empathy for a guy who is deaf dumb and blind. The wife had been dating and cheating on him for Months, and he had no clue? They never talked about her work, where she went for lunch and with whom? Yeah, whatever, wasn't part of your plot. I get it. Thanks for the effort.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Somehow doesn't seem all there. Not tongue-in-cheek, but not any feeling either. Loose ends after investment in building the anniversary gift. No anger at bad and dishonest wife, nor at home-wrecking boss; nor even over alimony continuing after ex-wife cohabiting and bearing child to the guy. You've made seriously better works.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

3* this was lukewarm. nothing particularly erotic or special about this story. basically a snap shot of real life anywhere. Not trying to be harsh, just honest and fair.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you for this interesting story which unfolds steadily, step by step. I'm sure that Traci and Johann had it all set up, even if they hadn't consummated their relationship, despite what she said. I like the way you described the ongoing interactions of your characters without stretching my powers of belief at all. What happened to Emma?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

like I've said before. blame dad and if that fails tell him your not "in love" anymore. The kids finally came to their senses in the end. It still funny, forgive mom and help with the little bastard. But if dad cheats and has anything to do with the other kid.....were done with his cheating ass.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Excellent ending. 5 stars.

stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

Good read, as always. Easy 5*

Tiger27Tiger27over 1 year ago

Enjoyed that story, but I feel there was much meat left on the bone.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

By the way, Hooked... Shouldn't it be " I LOVED You Too Much"?

Otherwise, you're implying that King is still in love with Traci... I seriously doubt Rae Ann would have married him if it was the case.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.09.22]

Excellent!

Loove:

["Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, to quote Monty Python," I said.]

11/10 Cardinal Biggles!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really dangerous for men to get married in US. Scary..

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Excellent Story and Exceptionally good writing. Very Good Job my friend. I give you the full 5 stars. Someday I would hope to do have as good as yourself. Alas, just a High School drop out here. The best part was a happy ending.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 1 year ago

If she's asking for the divorce, she gets the guest bedroom; just saying...

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Excellent. Well told.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

What happened to the malachite necklace? I was hoping it would show up hanging from Rae Ann's neck! With her answering Traci's admiration of it with, "Oh, this? King had it specially made for your 20th anniversary. He thought it appropriate he give it to me for grins."

.

What I REALLY liked about this was you kept it within the boundaries of believability. None of the runaway hyperbole we usually see in these pieces. Perfectly down the middle, which is even more effective!

.

5++++++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something of a paint-by-number story fir you, no?

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

A rare 4 stars, in my opinion not enough testosterone by the husband. He is independent but still a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this guys only in love with himself , and wants you and me to believe he;s the good guy and a stud on top if that . but at least he was not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was good but the fact you wrote King as still being in love with a woman who lied, cheated and got pregnant by another man just makes him a total prat. For that it can only be 3*. Not a fan of stupid weak men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

badly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some folks win in a divorce and others not so much. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good story, but the cheaters came through relatively unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does that even mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I read the begging of this story I thought she already has someone and I was right. I am surprised he did not use it as amo more than he did as it is a pivotal part of the story. She ends up an unmarried mother, I hope that is what she was looking for when she divorced him.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

Good story

Think he does need to man up and talk to her

He can enjoy her remorse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. She was more careful before she told him but was definitely fucking the guy before she told him she was not in love with him anymore. We tend to also forget emotional cheating which she was doing on all those lunches . I’d have like to hear he filed under her cheating naming her boss and the company with a suit against them . Even if it went no where they would be named in court as public records. Also all involved would know not to come near me at public family events . My kids would know and tell her or there would be a major scene they wouldn’t want . I’m easy going until provoking.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Did Traci, the cheater get off easy?

Well, she got some yelling from her children; some good nasty sarcasm from the husband; some snickering advice from her work mates and got turned down by her ex, multiple times.

Then, her lover vanished leaving the kid.

I think, she didn't get off easy.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

What happened to the 20 year gift? With that set up it should have been in the conclusion in some fashion.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

She blindsided him, and ripped his heart out. Then she humiliated him numerous times. Why would -anyone- want a friend like that?

Tolerating her presence at events, is more than she deserves.

ragnarok1ragnarok1over 1 year ago

Started with the anniversary gift but never mentioned it after that. Could have used that somewhere in the story to burn the bitch some more. Gave you a 5. Good job. Knew it would be a good one when I saw the authors name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah yes, mid-life romance is so exciting until suddenly it is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nicely done

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 1 year ago

5☆ Maybe I need had a mid life crises since I didn't get married till I was 30. Who knows married 33 years together for 39.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

Always glad to hear a prospective girl-friend threatening your genitals.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What happened to Mrs Donovan?Now you see her,now you don't!

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This story portrays an excruciating painful experience for a husband who was betrayed by his wife of 23 years. He does the divorce gracefully and he proves to be the better half. The story is very interesting and it takes revenge in a fresh direction for the cheating wife crowd on literotica. As the saying goes, the best revenge is to lead a better life. I just wish that at the end of the story he had listened to Traci more. It would have been a great feeling to hear her explain how she was being abandoned by her lover and to hear her regret that her daughter doesn’t have a good father like her ex husband had been to raise her. Now she’d have to devote all her energy to bring up her youngest daughter as a single mom without a father figure present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karma for Traci. She was having an emotional affair with her asshole boss. Thought she was "in love" but was "in lust". Couldn't wait for sex with the jerk so filed for divorce, got busy and got pregnant. Never remarried. Her relationship with her boss slowly died and he abandoned her. For someone who tried to pride herself on her warped version of faithfulness to her husband and hence the divorce, she was in fact quite stupid and swept away by the asshole's seduction and her hormones. She gave everything up, including living with her daughters before they went to college, and then didn't use birth control, getting pregnant right away. Yeah not smart.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

Hey! Traci is not a slut! She sent him divorce papers first! She's a very honorable girl! After reading Gift for Whom? I have a newfound respect for all the women in your stories!

This Traci here deserves a medal for her heroic deeds. Very honorable woman.

Short and Sweet.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Weak, especially the ending. Far too many formulaic tropisms…. Almost got them all in one short two pager…be nice to your mom, , I will always love her, I owe her for twenty years, blah blah.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

Weak story

2starrs

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Great second read of a well told story,,,,LoBo priceless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid slut, bet it’s a lot harder to bring up a daughter without a father figure. Would have been nice for arsehole Johann to suffer some physical retribution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really needed to be "loveD you too much" not "love you too much."

Chekhov's malachite necklace never showed up later in the story, for a $4200 piece, that seems a shame.

Traci's judgment (this Traci, much like many others named Traci) was quite faulty, and she lied to our MC as well.

Nice through-line for our MC after his initial problems.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, what a stupid slut, Johann the Arsehole needed to have his head kicked in and his tackle utterly destroyed

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Good story, well told, except the ending. It went from a 4 to a 3 when you basically stopped writing. The ending was way too abrupt. Her transformation happened too quickly as well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"He didn't steal me. We were already getting divorced," - If anyone thinks that she didn't already have him lined up when she asked for the divorce, don't go near any bridges in Brooklyn.

\

"Johann looked like he wanted to try me." = He already has Traci, what does he have to gain?

\

I see no reason, that VP or not, that he had any obligation to Westler to allow him to ask his date for a dance. Besides, his refusal would save her from having to decline.

\

At the risk of being Captain Obvious, her "wanting to be free to find someone to be in love with," was bull shit, she already had Westler lined up.

RePhilRePhil11 months ago

I remember lobo. Am I too old. But buddy there is one thing no one can take away from us. WE SURVIVED THE 70’s

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

Lobo was a very good one hit wonder group in 1972 and another was Daniel Boone with Beautiful Sunday.

Hi, hi, hi, beautiful Sunday

This is my, my, my beautiful day

When you say, say, say, say that you love me

Oh my, my, my, it's a beautiful day

I love your story. The wife is a slut nut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well-told story by top writer.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

thanks for making me search for the Lobo song. Otherwise, a typical dumb bitch ruining a good 20 year family for some slick Willy and a few words.

MyInspirationMyInspiration10 months ago

You finish them too early, no follow up, it's bish bash bosh ended. Put some more regret in them. Put more heart ache in there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once again the badguys get off free and clear, jeeze. Have you never met anyone who has suffered from a cheating wife or husband. They want revenge,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, the crazies hate this story because no blood was spilled.

.

My only feedback is kind of pedestrian in nature. As a VP of a financial institution, especially one which likely has government accounts in it, sexual harassment and workplace relationships between executives and direct reports are like walking through a minefield in snowshoes. MC could've had Johann's job and a nice settlement of the "sign the NDA and cash the check" kind, had he pursued it. Also, a guy like Johann, having dodged the husband's wrath would've married his baby momma as soon as the ink on the divorce decree was dry. Otherwise, she could scream sexual harassment and end up owning the place.

.

Finally, when he got the P.I. report, he could've counter-filed on grounds of adultery, if that was possible in their state, even if he'd signed the petition.

.

Five stars Hooked!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked this one. The only thing I missed was a connection back to the custom jeweler that started the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bitch wants to leave, cut her out of your life completely!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Agree with anon below. MC had soooo many options to destroy the fuckwad and ex with lawsuits.

3 star

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very average plot, while it was quite well written unfortunately the overly fast marriage and the hasty ending makes it a 2*.

Also the implication is that his new wife is well aware that his ex if given the opportunity could take him back, and the MC's childish attitude towards his ex suggests that the love is still there and just being masked by the pain and the fragile male ego.

Would have been nice to see the an ending where the MC had truly gotten over his ex and moved on to the point where his ex really was just a person he once knew.

It might also have been good to see the cheater get his comeuppance, rather than just waltzing off to a better life in Europe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want to puke every time I see a comment like the previous one about the fragile male ego. Does anyone ever use fragile female ego as the reason a wife will not accept a cheating husband? The use of it in many of the LW stories as some sort of justification is just plain stupid. What did the ex expect as the result of her cruel behavior?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story, and give it four stars. One question, whatever became of the $4200 pendant? Did he give it to his new love, and how would she react to that?

JPB

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

What's with these Dutch guys ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i got the lobo reference the first time . very appropriate here .

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

4 stars - just the standard BTB cheating SLUT story.

Quite a few holes in the plot and threads left hanging with no resolution, BUT overall a decently written story.

You lost one star because you did not heap enough payback on the SLUT. Granted, the SLUT will be in her 60s before her youngest is out of college, and that is a pretty good penance.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim995 months ago

It's kind of blatantly obvious that she at least had an EA before she brought up divorce. If it was confined to an EA it was probably physical the day he was served.

Why would she think after blindsiding him with divorce that he would want to be friends.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa5 months ago

5 stars for referencing one of my favorite songs. So Hooked can you write a using Woman, Woman by Gary Puckett.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did the MC eunuch at least give the guy he let steal his wife a nice parting blow job?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Half decent. MC would appear to be wimp, arsehole should have got some pain, I would have definitely shopped them to the company provided the policies relating to interpersonal relationships were in place. The slut unfortunately I just a stupid slut. Story needs proper resolution.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I wished Traci some harm in that one... or at least her "I never cheated on you" to really get thrown in her face. Good job on making that one particularly evil.

SunnyU2SunnyU24 months ago

Your most realistic story. Really good

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Far too trope for my liking. Man get cheated on, hates wife, gets a better model, ex wife gets dumped.

And all along he was the best guy in the world. Mr. Morally upstanding gentleman extraordinare.

Feell like puking at the sickly lack of imagination.

Writing itself is pretty good though.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip693 months ago

Great story; lousy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty good story...and I still have the Lobo album...Desert Rat

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

4 Stars as I thought the ending was hurried .

orion2bear2orion2bear22 months ago

Believable he boyfriend had no scruples about chasing married woman no way he would be a good long term partner a cheat is worthless

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
The

Idiot was her immediate supervisor sue the f ing company on the morality clause. Come on get real. Damn another typical wimp husband, cared so little her or how it made him look take the company down than the asshole. I hate pussy stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous