I Love Your Cock

Story Info
Rory seeks a new, kinky outlet. But it comes with a...twist.
5.1k words
4.63
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
595 Followers

Lying against my Master's chest, I let out a deep sigh. Content, exhausted, still slightly quivering from the orgasm he fucked out of my eager little ass. Each time I'm with him, he never fails to turn me into the subservient, timid, excited little sissy I so enjoy being for him. My Master. My owner. My keyholder.

Which made the conversation I wished to have so much more difficult. Squirming uncomfortably, unsure of how to approach the topic, my Master gently guided my chin up to stare into his beautiful eyes, instinctively knowing something was amiss with his good girl.

"What's wrong, Rory?" That deep, stern voice, seeming to send shivers through my entire body every time it was directed towards me. It was really unfair how easily he did that! I let out a tiny whimper, my poor clit spent from our evening activities, protested being excited once more in its tiny, pink cage.

"Welllll...," and I was off. I spent a good five minutes going over how happy I was serving my Master. How excited he made me feel, how I loved our dynamic, and not wanting to mess it up in any manner. I loved being his sissy, his good girl, his sub. I couldn't wait every time we both were available to come over, spending time in his dungeon, doing his chores, doing anything he told me to do, really. I couldn't get enough of it. In fact! I -

"Rory." Once more, Master forced me to stare into those beautiful, stern eyes. "I know all that, baby girl. Just ask."

I whined, a pathetic little growl escaped my lips, annoyed that my perfectly planned opening was disrupted. Still staring up at him, getting lost as I always did when he looked at me, I clawed through the haze filling my mind for the right words.

"I miss being dominant..." I finally admitted, "I miss fucking women, being in control, seeing thatlook they give you, that knowing wide-eyed stare, showing you have their every attention. But I love being your sissy as well...and I don't know what to do."

Tears started to well up in my eyes, terrified of his reaction. It had taken years, literal years, to find each other. To meet someone who's interest were similar to mine, who had that perfect balance of being dominant and casual about our dynamic. I loved my Master so much, maybe not romantically, but I was completely devoted to him. Losing that would crush me.

Master brushed a strand of my wig from my face, leaning down to kiss me. Whimpering against his lips, I pushed back eagerly, feeling his strong arms wrap around me. Softly whining when he pulled away, fears of him rejecting me chased out of my mind, replaced by that familiar focus. A determined emptiness that had one simple focus. My Master.

"Rory, being my good girl doesn't mean youonly have to be my sissy." Master smiled, seeing I was hanging on to every word he said, my hands gently resting on his chest, as if holding him for support. "I encourage you to explore what excites you, baby girl, whatever that may be."

I blushed, a feeling of comfort spreading across my chest, a warmth I often felt under his control. He always knew how to cheer me up, to put a smile on my face. Snuggling in closer to my Master, I nuzzled my cheek against his chest, a favourite pillow of mine since meeting him. That is, when he lets me use it, and I'm not locked underneath the bed in my cage. Rude.

"However."Wait, what? I whined, glaring at him, his flare for the dramatic bringing a smirk to those beautiful lips. Reaching around, he gripped me tightly, soon finding myself trapped against his chest, pinned while I watched his hand reach down to my clit. I whimpered, instantly straining as he rubbed and squeezed how he saw fit. I both desperately loved and agonisingly hated when he did this to me.

Barely listening from being touched, Master continued. "However, my sweet little sissy. This," a squeeze of my cage emphasising his point, forcing a moan from my lips. "This is mine. You gave this to me, remember? Over two years ago now. And I won't be sharing it with anyone else."

"But!-"

"The onlybutt you're allowed is the spankable one behind you, baby girl." I blushed, always forgetting about that comeback he used. I hated it! All I could do was growl, still being distracted by his hands, now rubbing the underside of my straining balls, smooth and constantly filled. Like Master said, it had been two years since I'd given up my cock for him. And while he unlocked me often to be cleaned or teased, not to mention the countless orgasms his cock had literally fucked out of me, not once had I been given permission for a 'normal' orgasm, if there was such a thing.

"Don't you worry though," Master continued, not stopping my torment. "I have just the solution for you, my excited little sissy." I moaned, barely able to listen anymore, my head resting against his shoulder, lost in being played with. Already eager to cum once more, happily succumbing to his control, as I had been for years, knowing no matter what his solution was, I would agree to it. Good girls, after all, did what they're told.

About a week later, I found myself dolled up in Master's dungeon, completely encased in pink latex. He had bought this outfit for me close to the beginning of us starting our dynamic together, showing off his new sissy to some friends at a party. A full bodysuit, complete with a separate mask, ridiculous pig tails hanging down past my shoulders. The only things not covered were my eyes, lips, and of course clit. Which, embarrassingly, did NOT help in hiding my excitement being dressed like this for him. At. All!

Black fishnets were slid up my latex legs, an adorable compliment to my new skin. However soon after they were mostly covered up by my gorgeous thigh high boots, laced up tightly to provide no escape. As Master tightened the corset around my waist, I knew there was no way out of this outfit now alone, softly whimpering from each tug. Smiling, he gave his sissy a few encouraging pats on my ass, my blush somewhat from being called his good girl.

Ordered to kneel, I carefully did so, my boots coming with five inch heels. Safely before my Master, I giggled as he approached with one of my collars, always the best part of the evening. No matter if it was metal, leather, cloth, latex, or plastic, I could never get over being collared by my Master. A ritual in itself, a constant physical reminder of my servitude to this wonderful man, my devotion to being his sissy.

Smiling down at me, the all familiarclick at the back of my neck, I grinned back at my Master. This was my happy place, and I was ready for whatever was in store for me. He helped me to my feet, saying there were just a few more surprises before the evening could begin. Disappearing upstairs, I shifted back and forth with excitement, eagerly awaiting what was next. My poor clit pulsed desperately, left clearly on display for all to see, even after two years so desperate to be part of the fun.

Master returned with his surprises, and I froze. Walking behind him, casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, was the most adorable woman I had ever seen. I whimpered, not knowing anyone else would see me dolled up like this, my body on fire with embarrassment.

Master smiled, "see? I told you she'd be excited to see you." I burned red underneath my mask, glaring at my Master while he laughed. The woman giggled behind him, timidly smiling as she snuck glances at the latex sissy before her. I softly whined when Master walked towards me, staying still as I felt him strap something around my legs and waist. His hands cupping my ass, squeezing and playfully spanking, I moaned, my poor clit straining harder than ever before.

"Well, you did say you wished for more opportunities to be dominant, did you not my little sissy?" I whimpered softly, nodding as his hands cupped my clit. "And look, she even brought a cock that you can use! Wasn't that nice of her?" With a wink, Master beckoned over his new friend, who indeed had a beautiful hot pink dildo in her hands. Smaller than I expected, I could see her shaking slightly, a mix of nerves and excitement, as my new cock was placed in the harness.

I whined, looking down to see the pink cock, my own clit screaming from the injustice. Still rubbing my clit, Master moved his other hand to stroke my new cock, teasing in sync while he watched me fall further into my own frustration.

"Rory, this is Angela, a good friend of mine." Moving behind Angela, Master placed two hands on her shoulders, giving them a squeeze of encouragement. Smiling, he winked at me. "You two have fun."Have fun!??? No other directions or commands, I watched as he walked upstairs, the door to the dungeon closing shut.

"Ummmm, hi" I said awkwardly. So awkwardly.

"Hi." Angela blushed, offering a tiny little wave, obviously feeling the same way. I watched as she played with her fingers, shifting back and forth, squirming on the spot. Exactly what I did when Master made me stand there quietly.

And then it hit me. I mean I knew she was submissive, anyone with eyes could see that, similarly to seeing me with my Master. But seeing her before me, the aura of excitement and eagerness radiating off of her, the shifting expression of anticipation in her eyes, it justhit me. I was no longer just Rory, Master's good girl. Master's devoted little sissy. Even dressed like a ridiculous kinky Power Ranger, I felt a shift in my mindset.

I was in control.

My demeanor changed, suddenly aware of just how much I towered over this adorable woman in my boots. I walked around her, seeing all the tell tale signs that I exhibited on a weekly basis. Running a finger along her back, tracing through her cascading hair, I listened to the little excited whimpers fill the room. I smiled, gaining confidence as I continued to walk around her, inspecting. Stopping in front, bending down so I was eye level, I watched as she glanced everywhere in the room but at me, her face reddening by the minute.

"Did you bring this cock?" Angela blushed, nodding in response. Her body brimmed with energy, a nervous excitement that seemed ready to burst forth. I placed a finger under her chin, as my Master had done so many times before to me, forcing those adorable eyes to stare into mine.

"Is it your favourite?" she whimpered, trying to look away but trapped, once again nodding, not trusting her voice in that moment. I smiled, my confidence returned, my role concrete. As I stared down into those wide-eyes, the slightly parted lips, the rosy little cheeks, we both fell into our dynamic. I leaned in further, my lips right next to her ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you with it, Angela?" Letting out an involuntary moan, hands reaching up to hold onto my for support, she could no longer contain that inner energy. Gripping my neck, pulling herself as close as she could, we were both ready.

"Yes."

I took my time removing her clothes, kissing almost every part of her body I wished. I drank in the chorus of moans and whimpers emitting from her, verbal excitement seeming to leak uncontrollably from her. Left naked and exposed, Angela leaned back against me for support as I rubbed her nipples with latex fingers, both of our timid natures chased away. Moving a hand to gently grip her throat, I reached down to her pussy, completely wet and aching, begging to be played with.

Shaking in my arms, my fingers coating her clit with her own excitement, Angela seemed to moan endlessly, losing herself in being played with finally. I watched and listened as she came for the first time pressed against me, gripping tightly as her body quivered through its orgasm. Smiling, I kissed her sweaty neck, calling her my good girl for the first time. Still coming down from cumming, I carried her to one of my Master's benches.

The first spank on her cute little ass shocked Angela out of her stupor. By the third, I had her complete attention once more. In between reddening her cheeks, I ran my fingers through her wet pussy, watching her moan and shiver from being touched. Back and forth, spanking and rubbing, soon poor Angela was completely torn, nearly in tears from being spanked, yet on the verge of another orgasm.

I contemplated pushing her further, but I didn't want to go beyond what she could handle, especially not knowing her well enough quite just yet. So, with a stinging red ass, kneeling on the leather bench, legs wide and exposed, Angela came for the second time that night from my fingers. Two pushed knuckle-deep inside her, resting and rubbing on her g-spot, while my thumb pushed her over the edge, constantly circling her clit.

After a few gentle pats on her pussy, I left her resting ass up on the bench, searching Master's dungeon for what I wanted. Returning, I picked up a still slightly shaking Angela, staring into that beautiful submissive face. Carrying her to the wall, placing her wrists and thighs into straps, I securely trapped my little sub in place. Arms above her head, legs spread wide and pushed against her, completely vulnerable.

Perfect height to stare right into my eyes, I kissed her for the first time, listening to the happy little moans from both our lips. Smiling, I left that adorable face for the moment, kneeling down to run my tongue along her wet pussy, Angela shaking excitedly in her new bindings. Stuck and with nowhere to go, she moaned and begged as I licked, listening and learning when she was close, pulling back as she hit the edge.

Each time I stopped she pouted, whining for me to let her cum. But I took no pity on the adorable wall ornament I had turned her into, ruthlessly edging her over and over, savouring the protests above me with glee. Every little noise, every cute whimper of frustration, only made me want to prolong our little game. Eventually Angela's resistance grew thin, her spirit weakened, and she simply begged. Begged for permission. Begged for release. Begged to cum.

Standing up, however, eye to eye with my adorable little prisoner, I had other plans. I ran my new pink cock up and down her pussy, coating it in the result of my successful torments. Eyes wide, eagerness written all over her face, Angela let out the tiniest of moans with each pass, the cock gifted to me in place of my own gently rubbing her clit. I gripped her sides, pressing our bodies as close together as I could, kissing the welcoming lips before me.

My own clit strained, forgotten all evening while I played with this beautiful woman. I stared into her eyes, frustration and desperation brimming in each of us, slowly spreading her pussy around my pink cock. A silent moan, mouth open, her breath stolen as I pushed inside of her. I felt myself bottom out, unable to look away from the effects it was having on her.

Yet, despite how amazing it was, having this adorable little sub in my arms, in my control, at my mercy...I felt nothing. Just the constant strain, the ache between my legs, the all familiar frustration that encompassed being my Master's sissy. That pleasure was stolen from me, replaced by a hot pink fraud, pushing Angela closer to another orgasm, while I simply watched. I pushed harder, hoping to feel something,anything!

But nothing came. I was simply a passenger to her pleasure, fucking Angela with a fervor, my aching need driving me harder and further than before. I stared into those eyes while she moaned, satisfaction spread across her face as my cock pushed in and out of her needy little pussy. I had her, in my arms, completely submitting to my control, only able to helplessly watch as she quivered against the wall, cumming hard from being fucked.

I let Angela off the wall, carefully checking her wrists and legs, ensuring she was okay. Curled up against my chest, I stroked her hair while she sighed happily, content. My clit felt as if it was on fire, never feeling this aroused before. I ached, my mind screaming to break free and ravish this woman. But instead she gripped my pink cock, playfully stroking it up and down, giggling. Staring up at me, those beautiful eyes captivatingly holding my attention, Angela whispered the sentence that would break me.

"I love your cock."

Wordlessly, barely able to breathe, I watched her stroke up and down, the sensation denied to me these past few years, and I realised...she was right. I had given my cock away, locked up and looked after by my Master, receiving a cute, tiny pink clit in return.

This, I thought to myself,this is my cock...

After thanking me, leaving a thoughtful kiss on my latex cheek, Master came down to find his sissy, my new cock driven away with its owner. Smiling, he guided me to the wall, strapped in exactly as I had to Angela just moments before, his hands rubbing the straining clit between my legs.

"Did you enjoy being dominant, my good girl?" My mind a fog of mixed emotions, I managed a tiny nod, softly whimpering from his touch.

"Mmmmmm, good. And did you enjoy having a cock again, sissy?" I stared at that knowing expression of his, realising he knew exactly what was tormenting me. In defeat, I nodded once more, knowing that despite the frustrations, the wants, the needs I had felt coursing through me in those moments, I had enjoyed having a cock again. Being in control, fucking someone else, watching them slowly fall under my grasp, trusting me with their vulnerability.

Smirking, Master brought a vibrator to my cage, clit instantly responding with excitement. "That's my good girl." Angela was in fact not the only one to cum hung up on the wall that night.

Over the next few months, Angela and I continued our little dynamic, always bringing her hot pink cock for me to use. The frustration I felt being dominant with her never ceased, the confused mix of emotions coursing through me as I listened to hear moan from being fucked, yet feeling nothing in return. It was a level of denial I could barely handle, driving me to focus on her pleasure all the more.

Each time, knowing the effect it had on me, Angela would always giggle, whispering in my ear how much she loved my cock. From behind, bouncing on my lap, pressed against the wall in my arms, I fucked that adorable woman every way I could imagine. Months of watching her cum in so many different ways, the little quivers throughout her body. Even though it was maddeningly frustrating, I had to admit that Master was right. I loved every minute of it.

I sat at home relaxing as my masculine self, a rare weekend without my Master. Away for a conference, he apologised for leaving me locked and aching, promising to make it up to me. I giggled reading his message, my imagination spinning all sorts of wonderful scenes of what that might entail. His creative, devious mind was one of my favourite things about my Master. Well, also how amazing it felt being in his arms. And the way he gripped me with those strong hands. And his spankings. Also his cock. Okay, it was mainly his cock, but I did like the other things too!

On the couch, the game playing in the background while I scrolled on my phone, my boring evening was interrupted by a rare knock. Not expecting anyone, I curiously opened the door to a young woman, somewhere in her mid to late twenties, and definitely someone I did not know.

"Um, hi! Are you...Rory?" she asked, slightly nervous and awkward, tightly clutching a bag over her shoulder.

I was intrigued. I didn't exactly hide my feminine self, but it also wasn't something written on my mailbox either. Staring this stranger up and down, I decided she wasn't here maliciously.

"Well I suppose that depends on how you know that name." I smiled slightly, friendly but keeping a stern demeanor, watching a blush start to spread across her face.

"Oh, right! Sorry, I forgot. Angela sort of, uh, sent me?" The blush deepened, nervously playing with her fingers.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
595 Followers
12