I Love Your Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers

"Did she now?" That evil, adorable woman. She, well more specifically that cute butt of hers, would be hearing from me. Stepping aside, I let Angela's friend inside, standing awkwardly in my apartment. I closed the door, moving to stand in front of my new visitor. "And what do I call you, Ms. Sent-by-Angela?"

"Anja." Big, eager eyes stared up at me, the hunger behind them evident enough. It didn't take a genius to figure out why Anja was here, nor why Angela had crossed our paths. However, what kind of dominant figure would I be if I didn't tease it out of the nervous submissive before me? Wordlessly holding that cute stare, I left her in an uncomfortable silence, squirming back and forth, before everything spilt out.

"Okay, so..."

An hour later I had Anja naked, tied up and stretched over my coffee table. The poor woman was just too fun to tease, each touch producing moan after moan, enjoying every minute of being played with. She was a trooper though, despite my constant reminders to use her safe word if needed, taking in every new experience eagerly. I watched with a smile while she squirmed against her cuffs as I ran my hands up and down her body, covering every inch with oil.

By the time my fingers found her pussy, Anja was a desperate mess. Ankles attached to either side of the table, she whined, not being able to spread her legs further. I chuckled, feeling the heat and need radiating off of her, knowing all too well how much ache went into wanting to be touched in that moment. Wanting to be played with. Wanting to cum.

I gently pinched one of her nipples between my fingers, circling my other hand through her pubic hair, finding that tiny, elusive clit. Her head tossed back and forth, happily moaning away, unable to verablise what she needed. Not that it needed to be said, but when you're placed into that mindset, that beautiful subspace of serving someone, being played with, a toy of amusement for your dominant...words become difficult. Thinking in general is typically out the window.

Having fun, I kept Anja on edge tied up for far longer than I initially intended, getting lost in the cute little noises that endlessly mumbled out of her. An adorable pout crossed her face when I untied her hands, the release she craved denied. I just smiled, taking her hand in mine, leading into my bedroom. Playfully throwing her on the bed, I reached into her bag, genuinely shocked at what I found.

Mycock for the evening, provided by this tiny, inexperienced woman, was massive. Far bigger than I expected. I raised an eyebrow at her on the bed, but she just blushed, refusing to acknowledge anything. I simply laughed, feeling the weight of it as I slid it into place on my harness. Climbing on top of her, the massive cock rubbing against her clit and stomach, seeming like it would puncture her lungs if I placed it inside of her.

Yet if she feared being fucked by it, brave Anja didn't show it. That same hunger, excitement, and need sparkled in her eyes. I brushed strands of hair out of her face, leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips, feeling her hot breath against mine, loudly moaning as I slid my new cock slowly inside of her.

In and out, pushing just a bit further each time, I watched her pussy spread, eagerly gripping onto the massive cock. Almost in disbelief I quickly had it completely inside of her, Anja squirming happily beneath me, her fingers squeezing and playing with her nipples. My own clit strained in frustration, more so having been denied the pleasure of seeing my own Master, seeing the beautiful display of pleasure before me.

Soon I rhythmically started fucking her, my fingers gripping her pubic hair tightly, thumb circling on her clit. Anja's first orgasm didn't take long, nearly screaming, feeling her pulse and cum around my cock, the sensation almost making me feel like it was truly mine.

Almost.

Staring down into her wide-eyes, coming down from her orgasm, Anja smiled up at me. One hand cupping my cheek, she showed her appreciation in the most excruciating way.

"Oh Rory, I love your cock!"

As with Angela, I was fueled by my own frustration, driven by it. I wanted to watch Anja cum as many times as I could, vicariously live through her orgasms, my mind desperately trying to accept that this was my cock, as real as it would ever get while I belonged to my Master. But try as might, each thrust inside her beautiful pussy was a tiny reminder of my predicament, of my denial.

Later into the night, Anja recovering from being fucked, I gently licked her pussy, soothing her sore and slightly swollen lips. Appreciative moans echoed above me in bed as she rested, one leg draped over my shoulder. My own body surged with energy, clit straining hard against its pink prison, ignored now for weeks. But all I could do was lick, playing the words both women had used to tear me apart over and over.

I love your cock.

The next weekend I giggled happily, once more finding myself in my favourite pink lingerie set, showing off for my Master. Not seeing him for weeks had been hard! Never mind the effects of being with Anja, I missed being his sissy. Missed serving his needs. Missed being told what to do. Missed being a good girl.

As much as I enjoyed playing with Angela and Anja, being dominant and in control, it didn't come close to being Master's sissy. The way he controlled me with a phrase, a subtle touch, or just a look. How he seemed to read my mind, knowing exactly how to lay me bare, completely exposed and vulnerable, at his mercy. Never being afraid to share that side of myself with him.

I playfully bent down in my heels, plug and cage fully on display as I cleared his evening coffee from the table. Master smiled, knowing full well that I was enticing him, wanting to be played with, to be punished. But, as always, that was done on his terms, and I pouted walking back to the kitchen, each step feeling my clit pulse with aching frustration.

Returning, Master firmly held me in place, that stern expression of his washing away any bit of brattiness I had earlier felt. Bound in the basement, my plug resting on a table beside me, I happily moaned as I felt his fingers stretch out my eager little hole. Freshly washed, cleaned, and shaved, I was ready to be played with. To be his toy, his sissy. I was ready to cum. Needed to cum. Now.

His other hand rubbing and caressing my clit, smooth balls aching as they felt his gentle touch. That welcomed and familiar feeling built inside of me, immediately ready to be pushed over the edge, wanting his fingers replaced by Master's cock. Oh how I missed his cock. But he took his time, rubbing my g-spot, knowing exactly how to melt my mind, turning me into the obedient little sissy I adored being.

Waiting until I was in the perfect headspace, the perfect amount of desperation and need coursing through my eager, slutty body. Waiting as he always did until I had been pushed to the very limit of what I could take, tears brimming in my eyes as I shook, my clit straining as hard as it could. Then, and only then, did Master's cock once more find its way inside my ass.

I lasted three seconds before I cried, the much needed orgasm that had been trapped inside of me bursting forth, quivering and cumming hard on his beautiful cock. Slowing, but never stopping, Master kept fucking me as I came, listening to his sissy shake and moan, watching a my clit leaked uncontrollably. As I felt my orgasm subside, finally able to breathe once more, he again picked up the pace, once again my clit feeling the pressure of cum building up inside of it.

I came four times on his cock before he was through with me, a shaking mess as Master guided me to the floor, cleaning up my cum one lick at a time. Taking a finger, he sent shivers through my body as he rubbed it up and down my cage, collecting the remnants of cum remaining, deposited on my now sticky tongue. Yet, as tired and spent as I was, I knew my Master required more from his sissy.

I eagerly licked his balls, tongue gliding along his shaft. Such a perfect penis, every time I was given permission to suck and hold it I knew giving mine up was the best decision I ever made. Looking up at my Master, those knowing eyes, his hands running through my wig or hair, sometimes holding me in place as he fucked my well-trained throat, I was always reminded exactly why I wore his cage. And what a lucky girl it made me.

Eyes wide, completely lost in serving him, I savoured his cock. Kissing the tip, rubbing him along my cum covered tongue. Before taking him down my throat, feeling his own orgasm coating my mouth, the taste I had become addicted to, I said the words that had tormented me these past months.

The words that I knew would haunt me.

The words that I knew to be true.

"Master, I love your cock."

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers
12