I’m Going to Cum All Over You

Story Info
A hot couple enjoy a sensual give and take.
1.6k words
4.27
4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

A hot couple enjoy a sensual give and take

"I'm going to cum all over you," she yelled.

Her left arm stretched above her, bracing firmly against the headboard as he pistoned hard into her.

She lay on her stomach; her right hand reaching below her closely-trimmed muff, rapidly circling her bright pink and very swollen button. His knees between her thighs spread her widely apart and allowed his healthy length to penetrate deep into her perfect cunt.

He penetrated hard and fast, driving everything he had into her. She squirmed in pure pleasure.

"Oh baby, ooooh," she grunted loudly receiving his steady strokes.

His above-average cock masterfully massaged through her tight velvet tunnel. His muscular bottom flexed with each powerful and pleasurable thrust.

His blood-filled shaft slid the entire length through the first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt until it met a tight, circular ridge, sensually squeezing the ridges of his cockhead. Once past her ridge, her cunt open up slightly into a warm pool of wetness. Along the top of her vagina, a washboard of small ridges formed her G-spot which tickled the head with each pump.

"OOOOOOHHHH," she cried loudly. "Oh baby, yeah. I'm going to cum all over your dick."

A hot gush of juices flushed from deep inside her, coating his cock and bathing him in electric ecstasy. Her cunt gripped tightly and pulsed as wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure overtook her.

He slowed his thrusting and leaned down and sucked the side of her neck. She was moaning softly, almost out of the breath. He lay on top of her and his cock twitched and oozed his slick precum into her depths.

Panting, they lay connected in body and soul in this passionate rapture.

She relaxed her left arm. Her right hand, still between her legs, reached down and felt the hard shaft parting her inflamed lips. He lay there, soaking in her release, her fingers covered in clear juices.

He slowly pulled his cock through her slickness, past her exquisite ridge and let his head sit just inside her opening. Then he pushed back through her warmth and wetness.

He wasn't ready to cum just yet. He yearned to feel her cum-filled pussy from another angle, so he slid off of her and pulled her to the corner of the bed.

He crawled up her curvy body and his large, right hand cupped her left breast. They kissed deeply as she caught her breath. His lips wandered down to her neck and she purred as he pulled her neck into his hot mouth.

She spread her legs apart, revealing her lovely, well-fucked cunt. He set his juicy head in her opening, and pushed himself slowly in and let out a groan. His pace quickened as his hard dick was filling her up just right. Her large breasts bounced, and heavy moans left her lips with every thrust. They were completely connected and enjoying each other the way only two people fully in love and together can.

"You think you're only going to cum once?" he smirked.

"I don't know baby, that was a pretty big one," she responded.

He stopped his thrusts, and kissed her passionately and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered back.

He slowly lowered his body and sat on his knees by the side of the bed. Her legs spread wide in front of him, laying on her back. The folds of her pussy glistened with their shared juices. She was a sight to behold, a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes, smiling back at him, waiting in complete trust and vulnerability, to be taken and lost in this magical moment of unity.

He spread her rose-pedaled lips apart and pressed his warm tongue on her clit and began to lick. Her slickness was delicious. He moved his tongue down to her opening and licked all the way up to her button and back down and up again. He wanted to taste all of her. He began circling her clit with his tongue. Her heightening moans, subtle hip thrusts and flexing stomach signaled he was using the perfect pressure and technique on her responsive button.

He slipped two fingers upward into her opening and curled them back and forth over the ruffled ridges at her G-spot. He continued to circle her button with his tongue.

Her moans grew louder, and she gasped, "Oh honey, you're going to make me cum again!"

She gripped the sheets as he continued the circular rhythm and same pressure.

She let out a loud, "Ooohhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!"

His fingers flickered on her G-spot faster, and his tongue moved quicker on her clit. Her cunt seized and gripped his probing fingers, and a gush of cum flowed around his fingers. He slowed his pace until her orgasm finished and licked her up and down a few more times to take her delicious gift into his mouth. He groaned wildly as he tasted her sweet nectar.

His dick dripped in delight. He loved seeing and hearing her pleasured.

He crawled back up her body, reached down and squeezed his shaft until his fingers were covered in his clear juices. Then he fed her his fingers coated in their combined juices. Her mouth formed around his fingers as he slid them from her mouth. Then he leaned in and kissed her deeply, sharing the flavor of their juices.

She whispered, "Use me baby."

She knew what her lover wanted. He wanted to plunge and play and build himself up to a powerful release. They both enjoyed this part of their passionate, lightsocket sex sessions.

They scooted up the bed and he pulled her knees up. He buried himself balls deep into her soaking wet cunt. She felt like paradise. She was slightly stretched from the hard fuck and his two curious fingers which allowed him to have stamina to explore her.

He pumped hard several times and her round bottom bubbled underneath from his body weight slamming into her.

He pulled her left leg up, slowed his pace and worked his pulsing cock along the smooth, left side of her tunnel wall several times. Then he pulled her right leg up and angled his cock and pressed his head along the right side of her soaking-wet velvet. He sensually slow fucked her for several solid minutes, exchanging wet kisses and looking into each other's eyes.

His balls began to fill with cum and draw closer to his body. He grabbed the underside of her thighs and pressed down, stretching her as wide as she could go and jackhammered her with long, full thrusts over and over and over again.

They both groaned as he hard fucked her pussy good and deep. He liked his woman to be very pleased and she loved receiving, but now it was her turn.

He laid on his back and she giddily sat on top of him. Juices dripped from her reddened opening. She reached her left hand up and grasped the head board again. She slid her enlarged lips along his pulsing shaft and took him in fully.

"Oh honey," he moaned.

She clenched her bottom together and squeezed her pussy tight around his cock and began to arch her back. She rode him like a wild slut, working his dick back and forth. Sliding forward on him with her weight, she pleased the underside of his sensitive shaft and then while plunging down his length, she arched her hips backward and worked her gripping ridge over his cock head.

He couldn't could last long (no man could). Her incredible, intense technique kneaded every part of his cock. His heart raced faster and his toes began to point in pleasure as she used her perfect pussy to drive the man she loved absolutely wild.

She rocked back and forth and back and forth, her gorgeous ass flexing each time she shifted forward. His hands grabbed her full breasts as they swayed and he watched her luscious body arch over and over again. She was a glorious fuck and a wonderful, giving lover--the perfect partner in and out of the bedroom. And he was lost in the moment.

"Oh my gosh. Oooh. Oh. Aaaahhh," he moaned.

His insides convulsed and stomach muscles tightened. His legs shot straight out. His head leaned back and eyes closed in absolute ecstasy as his hot, thick cum shot from his balls, through his shaft and erupted the first generous spurt into the depths of her well-fucked pussy.

She knows her man's ultimate pleasure of watching his dick go from her pussy to her mouth, covered in her own juices. Nothing is out-of-bounds between them because of their deep love and desire for one another.

She sensed his coming orgasm and rode him to the very edge. As soon as his first shot exploded inside her, she quickly slid off and plunged her eager mouth over his cream-covered cock.

Her right hand wrapped around his dick and she stroked the length of his throbbing hardness. His salty, hot cum flushed over her tongue and she moaned at the taste of his pleasure flooding her mouth. She swallowed and sucked and continued to stroke every drop of his desire for her.

He rolled his head from side to side and he twitched and groaned as he pulsed spurt after spurt into her mouth, and she milked his cock dry.

She leaned forward and came in close, her hand still clasped around his spent cock.

"Wow babe," he said. "Kiss me with those dick-sucking lips."

She planted her lips, slick with his cum, on his, and they kissed passionately.

---

We are enjoying sharing these erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. So we'd love if you left a comment sharing if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterwards.